Like the Devil With a Deal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed Kate to pull her attention back. Again, I tried for her dress. This time she let me -- her body only stiffening slightly as I slid the strap off her shoulder. I quickly did the other side. The front flopped forward; her full breasts now barely contained by a sheer, white slip. I knew I was pushing things, but Kate continued to kiss me, so I shoved the too tight dress down, past my wife's waist. Over her ample butt and hips. All the way down to her bare feet.

Kate stepped over the discarded clothes. She was still mostly covered by the silky slip, but her body was so much more exposed. I could see every curve of her now. The faint darkness where her nipples tried to push through the fabric.

It might seem that my Kate was frigid, but she had erogenous zones like anyone else -- especially her neck and ears. I kissed past her cheeks and took a lobe into my mouth, sucking forcefully. I felt her knees go weak.

Somewhere through the haze of working my wife, I heard the sounds from the bed grow louder. No words. Just masculine grunts and feminine mewls. Like we had a porn video on in the background. But this was real. It was happening right there with us.

And I became overtaken by the idea of seeing it. I turned Kate so both of us could keep an eye on the action. Brian and Vanessa remained in the same position, but everything else had changed.

The two of them were now so close they could have been one being. Vanessa had her legs wrapped around her husband's waist. His face was nuzzled in her breasts. The golden-haired goddess' head was thrown back; face frozen in a rictus of ecstasy. Brian stayed buried in his wife, barely moving. Both of them trembling so slightly I barely saw it.

Finally, Vanessa went slack. She giggled and kissed her husband's cheeks as her orgasm fluttered out.

The two of them slowly turned to see Kate and me, holding each other tight. Even though our situation hadn't changed, I felt on display. I was completely naked. My wife was down to a sheer white slip. Both of us were standing, mid-make out, in this other couple's bedroom.

I don't know why I felt so exposed. After all, Brian and Vanessa had just finished fucking in front of us. But it seemed that their orgasm had granted them an intimate power and it left me vulnerable before them.

Kate seemed to sense it, too. Her face went pink as the other couple eyed us. She started to tuck her hair behind her ear. Nervous.

"Kiss her," Vanessa told me with a naughty smile.

I did as I was told and pressed my lips to Kate's. She gasped, surprised, and put her hands on my pecs. Trying to push me away. I wouldn't let her. Slowly, my wife allowed herself to sink into my embrace.

"You two are truly adorable," Vanessa said, "Don't you think so, babe?"

"Totally," Brian said, like they were talking about a new tea set they'd just purchased.

"Katie, dear, your body is amazing," Vanessa said. My wife didn't say a word, but Vanessa rambled on. "Look at those tits," she said, "Those hips. That perfect, blowjob face. Hell, even your hair is sexy. Holy fuck, Katie, it's like you were built for banging."

My wife didn't say anything, but I could feel her squirm under our hosts' appraising gaze.

"And Andy, you're quite the cutie, yourself," Vanessa said, "The way your hair sticks up at the back. I love the little brown tufts on your nipples, too. Plus, your cock is, wow, you know? You've got that perfect combination of PG-13 earnestness mixed with an X-rated dick."

Now it was my turn to feel like a piece of meat. I can't say I enjoyed it any more than my wife had. It was nice to have Vanessa's appreciation, sure, but it felt more like judgement than praise. The difference between being desired as a person versus wanted like a lobster in a tank.

Yet, neither of us stopped kissing. It was like Vanessa held the keys to my wife and me. She told us to make out, so we did. No matter how inexplicable it seems in retrospect.

"Watching them together is really something, isn't it?" Vanessa asked her husband.

"Definitely," Brian agreed.

"Amazing that you've never been to one of our parties before," Vanessa said to us, "You're the stars of the show. Brian, you did so good to get them here."

"Why don't you two come a little closer so we can get a better look?" Brian asked.

Again, I felt myself forced to respond. I held Kate close and moved us both till we were standing right next to the bed. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders -- Vanessa pushing me down to the mattress. I saw Brian do the same to Kate.

Now my wife and I were sitting on the sheets, still kissing. The other couple sat down next to us. I didn't know where this was going. It all seemed fine. Playful. But my stomach kept tightening, and I couldn't explain why.

This evening had been one weird event after another. Kate with Carlos. Tara with Brian, then me. It all tumbled together, and I felt concussed from it. Like one blow after another had finally broken down that part of my brain. The emotions kept coming but the thoughts wouldn't form. I felt like I was in two places, enjoying this moment with my wife and also watching it, terrified, from a distance.

"Katie, do you realize what a lucky little girl you are, getting to have Andy's big dick?" Vanessa asked.

"Uh huh," Kate said, running her tongue around in my mouth.

"Well, why don't you stroke him a little? Show him your appreciation."

To my shock (and delight!) Kate grabbed my greedy cock, wrapping her cool hand around me. You'd have thought it'd never been touched, the way my member responded to her attention. Kate lightly ran her hand up and down my shaft, pulling the loose skin along with her touch.

Without being told, I reached under Kate's slip, pulled her panties aside, and found her hairy slit. I gently probed at her folds. My wife was wetter than I'd ever felt. Her pussy lips were engorged and full. Even her little clit seemed to be sticking out. I'd never felt Kate's body react this way. It was amazing.

"Go slow," Vanessa said, "Just tease for now."

We didn't know who she was talking to, so we both obeyed. As I pulled my fingers back, Kate keened. She slid her butt forward, like her snatch was reaching out to suck my fingers back in. Again, I'd never seen Kate this way. It was a total transformation. Beyond what I could ever have asked for.

Maybe that's why I kept doing what I was told. Vanessa and Brian had found this hidden part of my wife and as long as they could keep pulling back the veil, I was willing to let them.

Kate made a little whimper, drawing me back into the moment. I saw Brian had his hands on her slip, and now he was lifting it up, exposing my wife completely. At the same time, Vanessa pulled at Kate's panties in the other direction. I thought my wife would argue, but instead she lifted up her arms and raised her butt to let these strangers strip her.

Kate's body slowly came into view. Her cunt, covered in thick, curly dark hair. Her broad hips and flat stomach. Her massive breasts, almost overfull, capped with light brown, hard nipples.

"Fuck me," Vanessa said, "Will you look at that?"

"I know," Brian said, and I could hear the ache in his voice.

"I mean..." Even Vanessa was lost for words. I didn't think that was possible. "Fuck me!"

Katie's blush spread like a rash from her chest to her face. She went so red, I thought she was about to explode. She dropped her head, burying her eyes behind a curtain of brown hair.

I knew my Kate had an incredible body. But something about sharing it with the other couple, their reactions to seeing her, gave me a completely new perspective. Maybe I'd grown used to Kate. Become too familiar with her charms. In that room, in that moment, I couldn't get over how incredible my wife was.

Everything else that had happened that night disappeared from my mind. Tara, Vanessa, who cares? My entire universe shrank down to that bedroom, that woman, that moment.

"You're a fucking goddess, Katie," Vanessa said, finally able to verbalize again. "You know that, right? I even like your hairy pussy. It's so natural and wild."

Kate managed to blush even harder when Vanessa called out her pubes. Now I was sure my wife was about to erupt.

"I'm sorry, I have to do this," Vanessa said. She reached between the two of us and cupped Kate's oversized boob. The beautiful blonde shivered slightly as she made contact, like touching my wife's breast had given her a tiny orgasm. "Brian, you have to feel this."

Without even a word, my co-worker reached around Kate's other side and cradled her tit.

"Nothing can be that huge, full and firm, yet so perky," Vanessa said, "I refuse to believe it."

The blonde woman looked down at her own chest. Somehow though all of this, I'd lost track of the fact Vanessa was naked except for her necklace. Vanessa's breasts were fantastic, like the rest of her. But she touched her own tit like it was a sad, popped balloon.

"You have to introduce me to your guy," Vanessa said, "Whoever did these for you should be sainted."

"They're mine," Kate said, her voice barely a whisper. Both Brian and Vanessa kept feeling her breasts. They moved around, lifting and stroking, like a personal, multi-handed exam. "They're not... I didn't have them done."

"These are real?!" Vanessa goggled. "There's no fucking way."

Kate smiled demurely and looked away. Then she gasped.

Brian had reached over and tweaked her engorged nipple. Kate usually didn't like that kind of stuff. Honestly, she wasn't into having her breasts stimulated at all. Most of the time, in bed, she watched me play with her boobs with a look of idle bemusement rather than any arousal.

But when Brian pinched her nipple again, I felt Kate's pussy gush over my fingers.

"Uhn!" she exclaimed, as now both Brian and Vanessa tweaked and teased at her tits. Kate arched her back, giving the other couple better access. Inspired, I began stroking up and down my wife's dripping slit. Her hand let go of my dick and she reveled in the pleasure we all imparted to her.

"A fucking fuck goddess," Vanessa repeated under her breath while she continued to tease at Kate's teats.

Kate leaned back on the bed. All of this was so exciting yet frightening, I didn't know what to do. I quickly crawled over my wife, covering her body like smothering a bomb. Possessive and protective.

I thought the other couple would push me away. Instead, Vanessa patted my head.

"Thattaboy, Andy," Vanessa said. She turned to her husband. "Let's give our lovers a little breathing space."

Brian nodded and both of them climbed over to the far side of the bed. For the first time since I'd opened that bedroom door, I felt myself truly relax. This was OK. It was fine. Despite everything, Kate could still be mine.

Kate leaned up and, aggressively, started kissing me again. I wasn't surprised that she was into this, but I was shocked to see her keep being the instigator. This was the Kate I'd been searching for. While I couldn't believe what we were doing, what had already happened, if this was the result, I'd take the trade off every time.

Next to us, I felt the bed shift and saw that Vanessa and Brian were mirrored to us, with the blonde woman on top of her husband. Both completely naked. The two of them kissing with similar abandon.

I dragged my tongue down my wife's body, past her neck and down to her breast. I suckled on her nipple, and she groaned, appreciatively. I reveled in the moment. Sex for us had always been under the covers in the dark. Not on top of a bed, in a bright room, being watched by another couple. I saw my wife in a totally new way. How she abandoned herself to desire, it changed everything about her. Even how her body looked and felt.

I kissed lower down Kate's stomach, moving between her legs to lick her pussy. I didn't know how she was going to react in that moment, but I certainly didn't expect what happened. She made a low groan, followed by a loud lip smack.

I looked up, my lips tickled by her pubes, and saw that Brian was now over Kate, kissing her neck. Vanessa was sitting by the side, and she caught my eye. She gave me the nod to go ahead, like it was her decision. Although, I suppose it was.

While the hot blonde's husband began to pleasure my wife, I dipped my face into Kate's quim. Her legs flopped open. Her wanting sex welcomed my tongue. I heard a long, low groan and knew my wife, once again, was letting go.

To say I was out of practice was an understatement. Kate had never allowed me to go down on her. Even in college, before I met her, I can't say I was a connoisseur of cunnilingus. I did my best to lick all the important parts and I used my fingers to support as well.

Kate raised her knees, granting me greater access. Her pussy, already soaked, was now drenched. So, I must have been doing something right.

I looked up, unable to contain my curiosity. Brian continued kissing Kate's neck. His hands now cupped both her massive breasts. It was like my wife had split into two separate people. One of her passionately kissing another man. The other engaged in oral pleasure with her husband.

A pair of hands grabbed my hips on either side and raised them upward. Again, I paused my pussy licking to look. Vanessa grinned over at me. She slid her head under my crotch, like she was about to look for leaking transmission fluid, then swallowed my pendulous piston.

Now it was my turn to groan. Kate heard my noise and looked over, but Brian blocked her view. I tried to focus on pleasing my wife, but Vanessa's sucking stole my attention. I'd been so impressed by Tara's oral skills. Now, they seemed like nothing next to the performance that Vanessa was putting on. Her mouth as dexterous as a hand; as wet and warm as a cunt.

Tara. For a second my mind flitted back to her. My sister-in-law had never returned to the bedroom, as she'd promised. I hoped she was safely at home. Or passed out in the bathroom. The alternative was something I tried not to think about.

Then Vanessa slurped, and my wife groaned, and my mind was ripped back to the bed

Brian's hand drifted in front of my face, and I realized he was reaching for Kate's snatch. Vanessa rolled me over, onto my back. Miraculously, she was able to keep my cock in her mouth.

And just like that, the transfer was complete. Brian kissed and fingered my Kate while his Vanessa sucked my cock. The swap was so subtle, I hadn't even realized what had happened until we were separated.

I looked over and saw Kate glancing nervously at me over Brian's chiseled body. Before I could say something (Comforting? Encouraging? I honestly don't know), Vanessa put an elegant hand on my cheek and brought my attention back to her. She climbed on top of me. Her perfectly formed body hung over mine. The strange bronze and quartz necklace hung low like a talisman, tickling cold against my chest.

"It's alright," Vanessa said, and kissed me on the lips, "Let Katie enjoy herself."

Vanessa was, objectively, the most beautiful woman I'd seen outside of a magazine or a movie. Her blonde hair was like spun gold; thick ringlets cascading over her shoulders. Her perfectly shaped tits were perky and slightly upturned. Her dripping pussy, with that little bit of pubic hair, hung promisingly over my erect penis. All this angle wanted was for me to kiss her, to feel her body and please it with my own.

Still, I couldn't stop looking over at my wife.

Brian's muscular build seemed so compact next to Kate's. He was at least four inches shorter than her, and it looked like some strange, strong creature was having his way with my wife. He sucked her tit, hard, and I could already see the hickey forming there. He had one hand on her other breast, twisting and pulling the nipple so taut, it looked like he was tearing a piece of over-chewed bubblegum off her skin. His other hand was at Kate's pussy, strumming her like his own personal instrument. His bare penis, thank God, hung absently by her thigh.

Kate's body was completely flushed. Her eyes rolled back in her head. She was making these strangled, gasping squeaks. She looked like someone enduring electroshock therapy, not a woman in the heights of pleasure. But I could tell that she truly was relishing this on a deep, primal level.

"You really have a focus problem," Vanessa said, again turning me to look at her.

"Sorry," I said, meaning it.

"Maybe this will help hold your attention," Vanessa said. She grabbed my cock and, in one swift motion, buried me to the hilt inside her pussy. Well, that was certainly one way to go about it.

Vanessa sat back, grinning hungrily as her hungry nether lips gobbled up the last few centimeters of my cock. I felt the head kiss her cervix as her butt bounced against my balls. The gorgeous blonde stayed perched there. She slowly moved her hand to her clit and began to rub. Her teardrop tits trembled. Pink nipples protruding even farther than I thought was possible. That smoky quartz necklace flopped against her chest, jangling discordantly.

I tried to move my hips. To seek my own pleasure while she dug for hers. But Vanessa held me down with her hips.

"Not yet," she said, harshly, and I wondered what she could be waiting for.

I quickly found out.

"Oh... Oh God," Kate said.

Brian was squeezing her tits, the flesh threaded through his fingers. He had his dick right on top of Kate's pussy, and he masterfully dragged it back and forth over her clit.

Kate was looking right at me, but she wasn't seeing me at all. Her big brown eyes looked lost. Her mouth hung open. Brian dragged his dong over her pussy again. Kate popped her hips up, clearly trying to catch him in her canal.

My wife was completely under another man's control. She was desperate for his dick. Not even caring about anything else around her. She was drowning in carnal desire, like an animal in heat, high on aphrodisiacs. Whatever universe Kate was in, nothing existed there except her body and the stranger's cock that was poised to claim her.

"Watch this," Vanessa whispered in my ear. She sat astride me, lazily playing with her clit while her husband displayed his master cocksmanship. Dragging and teasing, holding Kate right at the precipice. Again, my wife's body bucked as she tried to trick Brian into taking her. As if he was the one being fooled

"Please," Kate choked. I'd never heard her so desperate. Like she had been in the desert for weeks and Brian was holding the only glass of water.

"You have to say it," Vanessa called across the bed.

"I want it," Kate said.

"What do you want?" Brian asked, pausing over her. An appropriately cocky smirk plastered across his face.

"In me," Kate said. She arched her back and whined. Brian deftly held his dick away. His muscled arms wrapped around my wife. His mouth inches from her own.

"Say it," he said.

"Andy?" Kate asked, suddenly lucid. My sexy wife looked straight at me, her eyes glassy, as she took in the fact that I was buried inside another woman. A thousand thoughts ran through my head, but none could coalesce. I lay there silent.

"He's busy," Vanessa said, "Tell Brian what you want."

Kate's face flitted back to the one above her.

"I want it inside me," Kate said, "Please put it in."

"My fingers?" Brian asked, nipping lightly at her lips. "My tongue?"

"Nooooooo," Kate said.

"If you can't say it, I can't do it," Brian said, like a lawyer with a contract. Like the devil with a deal. "You have to tell me exactly what you want."

"I want your penis."

"My what?"

"I want, I need, your cock," Kate said.

"In your hand? Your mouth?"

"In my pussy," Kate pleaded, "Please put it inside. I need your cock in me."

"I don't have a condom," Brian said. I was sure he did, actually, but it didn't matter in the moment. This was his reality, and he could make it whatever he wanted. Kate and I could only live with it.