Like Wildfire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elleVeut
elleVeut
75 Followers

"Yes, I-" I closed my eyes to focus. "I have to ask." I choked out.

"Eyes open, bad girl." He encouraged, and I chewed on my lip as I forced my eyes back onto him. He was gripping the glass, but didn't bother to touch his cock, merely observing.

"I . . . I . . . please?" my hips swung to grind against my fingers. Difficult to gain purchase on the slippery skin, dripping wet with my need.

"Stay where you are, stay on the edge of it." he encouraged. "Don't move from that spot" He got up, placing his glass back on the table and I watched him unbutton his dress shirt leaving him in his undershirt. I chewed on my lip to fight down the surge of need that mounted, wanting badly to make quick work of my orgasm and move onto the next. I watched him walk with purpose to the bedroom as he went out of my line of vision and returned back with a pillow from the bed.

"Here you are, little sub." He knelt down between me and the couch, pressing on the inside of my thigh, gesturing for me to spread my legs. He propped a pillow between them, pulling it up against my panties, dismissing my hand. The firm motion giving a deliberate thrill. I let out a sigh. He reached between the soft fabric of the pillow and my panties and ran two firm fingers down my slit.

"Oh!"

"Dripping wet little girl." He pressed the fabric right up against me, molding and pushing it up against my anatomy. Giving my clit a few pinches he watched my reactions. Instinctively, almost to allay his sadistic thralls, I pushed my lips against him and felt him stiffen for a moment before relaxing and kissing me back. He kept up the abuse of my clit, squeezing hard until he pulled a whimper from me before rubbing it again, hard.

Whimpered into his mouth, alerting him - he pulled back and searched my face.

"Close?" He pressed.

"God, yes!" I nodded, desperate.

"Good girl. Stay nice and close for me. Don't wander too far away from this edge. Felt like this all week, didn't you?"

I nodded "Please? Please!" I ground my pussy against his hand.

"Not yet!" his tone was firm, pulling his fingers away from me and pushed me down by the shoulders to grind against the pillow. "There. You can keep yourself close just like that, can't you, baby? Fingers off your greedy clit. You can touch yourself from the waist up and you can grip the pillow but you can't touch your wet little cunt."

I gripped the edge of the pillow, unable to get any closer to cumming, frustrated.

"That little whorish cunt. Knows who owns her. Doesn't she?"

"Yes!"

"You want to please me, don't you, Sasha?" He urged.

"Please. Please. Let me rub my clit?" I blushed.

"Oh I see." He evaluated my rocking hips, my shameless squirming. "You can't cum like that, can you?" He grew a devilish grin.

"Please can I stop this?" I felt the maddening dull pleasure, and my dampness growing against me.

"I'm going to invite a few friends over to watch you like this, Sasha. Would you like that?" He pulled his cock out of his slacks and began jacking off in front of me. Seeing his thick hard cock and its proud stature standing fully erect fostered a deeper spark of need, "You can serve them drinks and then once all of the pleasantries are exchanged we'll watch you as you hump your pillow for us. All of those eyes admiring my subby little slut. Watching you, their cocks in their hands. Wanting you. Maybe I'll let them take turns with you." He suggested and I let out a tortured sob. "Tell me, does that turn you off? Turn you cold and repulsed?" I looked up at him, my hips moving, feeling myself flush, nearly mad with the tease. "No, I can see it turns you on. That look on your face, princess. You want to show them all what a good little cock sucker you are."

I shook my head. "I want you."

"I'll be there too, sweetie, don't worry. I'll keep an eye on you to make sure you're doing a good job. Or maybe I'll invite my good friend here to meet you. I think you'll like her. She's not as nice as I am when it comes to bratty little bitches, but I think you'll behave yourself if you know she's going to report back to me after all is said and done, don't you think?"

"Elliot. Please." I panted. "Please fuck me. I want your cock. Please I want to cum!" I felt near tears.

"Come on." He stood, unbuckling his belt, dropping his trousers and kicked off his shorts. He held his heavy cock in his fist and aimed it right for my mouth. "Come here." He walked to where I was on the floor and I scrambled, crawling to him to take it in my mouth, desperate to please him, appease and convince him I deserved to cum for him.

"Oh fuck!" He thrust hard past my pursed lips around him, pushing into my mouth and hissed a little at my eager, immediate sucking. "You can take a good hard mouth fucking, can't you?" he made quick work of gathering my hair in his hands and held it tight- not so it hurt but just enough to control the push and pull by a simple motion of his wrist.

I looked up at him, feeling overcome. Almost humbled. I steadied myself from the hurried thrusts with my hand on his thigh.

"Snap your fingers three times if it becomes too much." His words came out strained.

"MMmm!" I agreed.

"Snap once to tell me you understand." He shoved his cock to the back of my throat, making me gag around him. I snapped my fingers and moved fluidly back in place, meeting the rhythm he found, dragging his cock in and out of my mouth.

"You can play with your clit." he encouraged, breathing hard, and I shook my head a little, not wanting to be distracted. "Fuck. Good girl. Good fucking girl. You're at your best like this, you know that, Sasha?"

The pleasure of being desired so intensely, the harsh words that managed to feel like the highest praise he offered.

"No desire to pout and fuss when I'm taking what I want from you, isn't that right, bad girl?"

I struggled to breathe, feeling the head of his cock press insistently at the back of my throat. He ground up against that barrier and growled in need. Primal, unrestrained for how cool and detached he could act. It was a tell-tale sign that he wanted me just as desperately as I wanted him. He pulled back and let me breathe.

"Pliant little fuck doll. That's who you are. Under all those layers and hesitations."

I tried to catch my breath, feeling revealed. He slowed his thrusts, seeming to dial back his intensity, pulling his cock all the way out of my mouth and rubbing the head over my lips and cheeks. My tongue seeked him out, wanting him back in my mouth. He seemed to catch his breath a little.

"You want me to cum in your pretty little mouth? All over your sweet face?"

"In my mouth." I pleaded. "Please. I want to taste it." I rubbed my face against the head of his cock, cat-like, "You want to cum for me soon." I nodded as he traced my open mouth smearing pre-cum on my lips carefully. I kept still, my open and ready to accept whatever he had to give me.

"What if I told you you could choose one, baby?" he let me take the head of his cock into my mouth and suck gently. "My orgasm or yours?" I tried to take more of him into my mouth but he pulled back suddenly. "No, Sasha." He insisted. "I want you to choose."

"Fuck." I rasped, feeling goosebumps raise up my arms. My fingers fiddled nervously, braced on his thighs. My mind felt emptied but for the marvel I felt at the alchemist he was- transforming my selfishness into the keen need to please him.

"Well? Tell me what you want. Ask nice." He reached down and pulled my hair out of my face.

"Cum in my mouth, please." my voice came out smaller than I intended, softer.

"Fuck." He gripped his shaft, running his fist down the length of it, working himself up.

"Please I want -" I got out before he pushed back into my mouth, fucking it, rougher, more urgent. I steeled myself, bending myself to his will, letting him show me where he needed to go. His fingers moved through my hair, and I felt a wince of worry as he cradled my skull in his hands. Not because he was hurting me, or it was more than I could handle. The vulnerability I felt, the carefulness I could sense from him in that moment, wildly incongruous to the act itself. I was overwhelmed. I looked up at him, his expression seemed tortured, that helplessness of desire, the haunted look only millimeters from release.

I let out a purr of encouragement from the back of my throat. He looked down at me and I nodded as much as I could with his cock weighing on my tongue in his stillness. I swallowed around him, letting the sudden constriction of my throat act as a sort of wink, a go-ahead. It was all the permission he needed before the compelling rocking of his hips. I closed my eyes, single-minded, totally transfixed on maintaining the syncopation as he grew closer.

It was his cock and my mouth and the nerves tempered, the self consciousness over what all of this meant, felt so trivial, became a whisper, and suddenly all we were became the stutter of his tempo - the stalling moments of almost-almost! And -

He came hard, emptying himself in my mouth and I swallowed him with great satisfaction.

I looked up at him, feeling like I could study him undetected with his distraction as he stumbled back and rested on the couch. I watched as he caught his breath and that smarting attraction I felt for him grew. Snapping out of it, I got up off the floor and crawled onto to the couch next to him. He put an arm out, welcoming me to his chest and I closed the space between us.

He looked at me for a beat and shook his head, "No, this won't do." He got up and I watched him move, uncertain. "Come here." He gathered me up, pulling me into his arms and I had to laugh at the playful energy he adopted as he carried me like we were newlyweds through the threshold of the bedroom. I had ducked so I wouldn't hit the door frame and he staggered a little, making me shriek and protest until he dumped me unceremoniously onto his bed, stripped of the comforter.

"Jeez!" I laughed. "Are you trying to give me a concussion?" I moved so I was lying outstretched on my back in my panties and long socks.

He ignored my teasing, watching me as he pulled his shirt off and dropped it on the bedroom floor.

"Look at you." He stood at the foot of the bed. "God. Look at you. I want you, Sasha." I idly wondered what he saw when he looked at me, how differently he must see me from how I saw myself for the look on his face.

I grew self conscious, suddenly, at him studying my body, outstretched. I felt the urge to move to dismiss the nerves, but he had a hand on my ankle, singularly possessive in that grip.

"I want you, too." I echoed, agreeing. Mindlessly, I adjusted the band of my panties over my hip and he smirked a little.

"You were a very, very good girl just then." He cocked his head back to the living room as though I could forget what we had just done.

"I can be good sometimes." I smiled, wanting badly for him to crawl over me. Wanting the weight of him on top me. I didn't feel like I could ask for it, despite the levity and our closeness in that moment.

"So tell me what you want now." He stood his ground there, tickling at the skin where his fingers grazed. He gently ran his finger tips over my foot, making me jerk and pull it back. "No," He warned, grabbing my ankle easily and pulling it back to the corner of the bed. "Just like this. Tell me what you want." I felt myself swoon a little at his authoritative way.

"I want . . ." the words slipped out, timid. "I want a great lot of things, Elliot." I tried again. Braver.

"Mmm. Let's see . . ." He crawled over my lower legs on his forearms and knees, nudging me a little further up the bed. Propped up on my elbows, I looked down at him, feeling a powerful desire for him. He ground his cheek against the sensitive skin of my inner thigh and I let out a small sigh of pleasure at the rough scratching sensation from his beard. "Let's see if we can pull those out of you one by one." He continued. "First, take off your panties and show me your pretty cunt."

I bit my lip, looking down at him.

"I want you bare and spread for me." He encouraged. "And I want you to do it for me. Present yourself." His voice was gentle but firm.

I felt nervous butterflies as I lifted my hips, peeling the soaked fabric away from my body and he watched as I maneuvered them down my legs carefully. He put his hand out and I blushed to place them in his open palm.

"Thank you." he seemed pleased.

I looked down at him there, grinning between my legs, keeping my eye contact ignoring my pussy inches in front of his face.

"Remember your manners, Sasha." He reminded, and I felt the atmosphere shifting back into that tense force his presence inspired.

"You're welcome." I whispered.

"Ask for what you want." His breath was hot on my wet sex. My thighs framed his face and I shifted my hips a little. "We have to work on your assertiveness, don't we? You want to be taken from all the time but that's not all this is, sweetpea." His condescending tone offset the terms of endearment. It would've been easier for him to use harsher words. The gentleness made it harder to gather my thoughts.

"From now on, if you want something you're going to ask for it. One of your rules. Let's start out easy. You want to cum for me, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Go on."

"I want to cum for you." I admitted.

"Good girl. Now push through that reluctance and own it. What do you want me to do?"

He took a deep breath and let out a cool stream of air directed right on my clit.

I arched my back and readjusted beneath him. "I want your tongue." I felt my face burning even with the simplicity it was still a challenge to say it out loud. He dropped my panties, crumpled in his hand onto the bed.

"Mmm that's a good girl." He reached out and raked his fingertips over my hips bones and watched me squirm beneath him. "And what else do you want?"

"I . . .I want you to . . . fuck me?" I gasped at the way he touched me. He shifted and I felt his weight on my legs, trapping them so they were just barely spread wide enough for his poking and prodding.

"You're not sure?" He teased, tracing my swollen sex with a single finger, barely using any pressure. The ticklish not-enough sensation forced my hips towards him.

"I want you to fuck me." I growled and he nodded, peeling my labia back in his fingers, pinching firmly. I squeaked in surprise at the harshness.

"Again." He insisted.

"I want you to fuck me hard. I want you fucking me from behind, dragging your cock

against my G-spot." I let go of the nerves and started getting into it.

"Tell me what other nasty little things you have locked up in that head of yours. What else do you want me to do to you?"

Closing my eyes against the embarrassment, I pushed through it.

"I want you to share me with your friends."

"Fuck. You do, don't you? You want me to watch you get fucked by all of those men? You want them to be gentle with your sensitive little pussy?" He reached down and kissed my clit, making my hips jolt up, trying to grind up against him. He pulled back, pushing me back down by the hips. "No, Sasha. Be still."

I groaned in frustration, my head turned to the side, I tried to focus on my breathing.

"Poor little thing wants her pussy played with." His voice syrupy sweet with false concern. "Tell me how you want them to fuck you."

"I want to be taken. I want you filling my mouth and forcing me to suck your cock while they fuck my pussy, pinning me down. I want to be held down and fucked even while I'm begging and pleading." the humiliation of expressing that fantasy heightened my state- I felt myself grow more wet with the realization.

"Good girl." He leaned in with a flat broad stroke of his tongue up my slit. Crying out, I did my best to stay still. Eli eased off of my legs, grabbing me under the knees and dragging me to the foot of the bed where he knelt. He pulled my legs over his shoulders and pressed his lips to my cunt, running his tongue back and forth, but avoided my clit.

"Oh! Oh, please!" hips undulating, his hand gripped my ass and squeezed, holding me in place. He spoke into my pussy, an order to keep still muffled, tickling me with his facial hair. I couldn't help but giggle a little and he reached up to pinch my clit between his fingers squeezing until my giggles dissolved into sighs of pleasure. Pressing back in, he began slow attentive swipes of his tongue over my clit.

"Eli?" I looked down at him and felt a thrill to see his handsome face pressed between my legs. There was something indescribable about having a dominant force with his mouth open and lathing at my spread cunt. I felt a self consciousness, realizing he was focusing solely on my pleasure.

"Mmmmmphh?" He answered.

"Eli, you don't have to do this." I looked down at him, anxiously.

He pulled back, his mouth glistening with my wetness. It drove a spike of pleasure through me. "I don't?" His tone sardonic.

I shook my head, flushed, sorry I had opened my mouth.

"I don't have to make you shiver with my tongue?" He lowered his mouth, lips wrapped around my clit and sucking gently, then slowly, gently trapped my clit between his teeth. Firm, but not painful. He flicked his tongue over it, swollen and pulsing. I shuddered against him, doing my best not to move. He released it and a sigh of relief from me along with it. "Do you really think I'm doing anything I don't want to do?" He coaxed, making direct eye contact with me.

"No." I shook my head. "I guess not."

"Poor thing." He clucked. "Here's what happens next. You're going to take what I'm going to give you, and you're going to focus on the pleasure growing and spiraling inside you. You're going to feel it. You're going to let yourself experience it. And then, when you get close you're going to remember to ask for your orgasm like a good little girl. Aren't you?" He punctuated each sentence with a swipe of his tongue zig zagging up my slit. I became dangerously close, very quickly. Hearing my breath catching and quickening, he bore down grinding his tongue against me.

"It feels so good." I was vulnerable with my legs over his shoulders, leaving me nowhere to squirm. "Please, Eli?"

He pulled back and spanked my cunt hard. My eyes shot open and stared at him, teetering on the edge of my orgasm, the surprise and pleasure of that contact making me gasp.

"You know how to ask, Sasha. You ask when you're right on that edge, so close that you're scared you're going to cum if I touch you just one moment longer but you're going to hold back until you have permission to cum." With that he drove his tongue in stiff, unrelenting strokes right against my clit. Swishing back and forth, torturing my ultra-sensitive nerves with constant, steady pressure. The sensation was unbearable, almost painful with intensity. It felt dangerously close to being unmanageable.

"Please! Please!" I hiccupped. "Let me cum for you, please, may I cum for you?" The words poured from me, I tensed my muscles in my stomach, trying desperately not to cum without his permission.

"Yes." He pulled up for a split second, "Cum for me!" He pushed his fingers inside of me, making me groan at the sudden stretching and fullness. He curled his fingers up into me and bore down on my clit nudging it with the insistent pressure of his tongue.

The whimpering grew to sharp cries. I covered my mouth as they escaped me, trying to muffle the screams that he dragged out of me. Continuing his artful manipulations of his mouth against me even as I grew increasingly sensitive. I began to twist and pull away from him. It took a moment to register that he seemed to ignore my mewls and pleas that it felt too intense. He was going to drive another orgasm from me and I let out a low revelatory moan. He looked up at me, assessing as my fingers twisted into his hair, my hips grinding up against him. Flicking his tongue over my clit, the quick movements threatened to bring me to another quick orgasm. Realizing I'd have to beg out, I finally snapped my fingers three times before he let up.

elleVeut
elleVeut
75 Followers