Like Wildfire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elleVeut
elleVeut
75 Followers

With that he reached for me, grabbing my hair and pulling me down to his cock.

* * *

Strange as it was, it really didn't feel like the other stupid, impulsive post-break up decisions I had been making lately. He certainly wouldn't allow me to dismiss it in that way. I enjoyed being around him, wanted him fiercely, but there was a sick certainty that I felt to it- I wanted him more and more and the fact of the matter was that what we had wasn't sustainable.

He seemed bemused by the fact that he wanted me as much as he did. He told me as much, watching me move around in his space with a far-away look in his eyes, and claiming his genuine bewilderment that happenstance was kind enough to find our paths crossed.

I asserted that it was the new car smell, certainly- the intensity of our dynamic had me sure that he was momentarily spellbound. He thought me strange, and different, and new- and the more familiar I would become, I was certain the less exciting he'd find me. His attraction and intensity, once he knew me, would fade. That fact made me antsy being there.

There was the other, unpleasant thought that pricked at the back of my mind. I was well aware of the fact that when I was staying there it was costing him what had to be a large sum of money. It had to be worth his while for me to be staying there. There was a strange sort of pressure that came with that thought, despite the fact that it was all self-imposed.

While I stayed in his condo, I existed by will of his magnanimity. He would tend to me in his unobtrusive way. I was some exotic plant housed in a terrarium; what is grown in a terrarium only knows its contents and the loving hand that tends to it. In that same vein, what is neglected in a terrarium, only believes that suffering is what was meant in that geometric glass cage.

The confines hold no secrets- there is a world outside of its curated existence, but that specific dynamic can't exist otherwise. To take it outside of that context would be to destroy it.

elleVeut
elleVeut
75 Followers