Like Wildfire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elleVeut
elleVeut
75 Followers

He immediately pulled back. "Are you okay?" He wiped his mouth on his forehand, which felt inexplicably embarrassing.

"Yes! God, Yes. I'm great." I laughed, feeling a little light-headed.

"You're sure?" he gently rubbed my inner thigh and I jumped a little, asking him for firmer pressure so it didn't tickle so much. He immediately applied more pressure in comforting circles.

"Yes, yes, yes." I smiled down at him.

"Good." He leaned in and kissed my pussy before letting me pull my legs off of him. We adjusted to lie side by side on the bed. He watched me catch my breath.

"Thank you." I looked over at him, curling to the only pillow on the bed. He had his head resting on his bicep, outstretched beside me.

"You're welcome, sweetie." He smiled, tucking my hair back out of my face. "God you have so much hair." He laughed.

"Yeah." I shook it out, combing it back.

"I like it." he assured me. "You have really great hair."

I laughed. "Thank you." I let the compliment roll off of me.

"It was incredible to have you like that." He leaned in to give me a kiss. It was a slow, sweet kiss. I broke it, looking at him.

"You're incredible at that." I buried my face in the pillow.

"And to think you were trying to get me to stop." He teased.

"Yeah. Thanks for trucking right through it." I murmured.

"You're a very strange mix of self conscious and self aware." He analyzed.

"Saying things like that is supposed to help?" I pointed out.

He laughed. "You're right. We'll get you there. Don't worry."

"I need to go wash up." I watched the curve of his smile as he let out a playful protest. "I'm a sloppy girl." I reminded him, scooting off the bed.

* * *

"I can't believe you're actually here." He sat against the headboard, letting me rest my head in his lap. He played with my hair, which had a sedating effect on me.

"It's definitely surreal."I traced his kneecap with my fingertips, absently.

"You said you weren't always so impulsive." He recalled.

"Did I say that? Yeah, that's true."

"So, what happened?"

"You mean you want to know how someone can have such poor decision making as to move in with a man she just met?"

"Essentially."

"And what happened to make you offer?"

"Last week happened and you seemed to need it."

I sat up, pulling from his lap. "I don't need it. I'm choosing it. I can be out of your hair in an instant."

"Wait. Hold on." he shook his head. "This is not the afterglow conversation we're supposed to be having right now."

"I'm not the best at pillow talk." I said instead of apologizing.

"Well I know that's not true." He kept his eyes on me, waiting.

"Fine." I moved back, my head resting on his lap again and grabbed his hand, pulling it back to my hair. "but more of this."

He ran his fingers against my scalp, massaging. I closed my eyes, reveling in the sensation for a moment before continuing.

"I had this really intense breakup. I was so depressed I didn't even bother with my finals. I had been really fanatical about my grades up until that point and my GPA dropped just enough for me to lose my scholarship. I had this professor that suggested the position I applied for so I went for it. I've been in town only a few weeks. Just waiting for something to work out."

"He did a number on you, huh?" He ran his fingers over my cheekbones and traced down to my jaw line.

"Yeah." I sighed. "It's like something broke inside of me and I found myself doing all of these stupid, impulsive things, not caring what the outcome was."

"Well I hope you're over that now." His brow furrowed and I reached up to iron out the lines on his forehead with my fingertips.

"Well, I'm here now and it's working out okay so far."

"Okay, but that's where I draw the line."

"You're putting your foot down?"

"Absolutely. And anyway, I wouldn't call this impulsive, and definitely take issue with this being a stupid idea."

"It's not for you, you get exactly what you want." I pointed out.

"Lovely company with a like-minded partner? Yes. I do get what I want, Sasha. And I get the feeling that you usually do, too. What happened to living in the present?"

I looked up at him. I knew he was trying to convince me as much as he was trying not to repel me with pushiness, using my own ardor and logic as an argument against my better judgment. I realized I had given him the blueprints to drawing me in- telling him about my ex, and how he feigned disinterest at first. His cool demeanor around the absurdity to our arrangement made it seem almost reasonable. If I ignored all of the strangeness about how we met and where we were, it seemed like any other relationship I'd want to invest in.

"Living in the present doesn't mean being mindless about the things I'm indulging in." I pointed out.

"Nothing about how you act would suggest you're being mindless. You had a week, remember?"

I flushed, moving to get off of the bed to grab the covers, waiting on the floor. He put his hand on my thigh- gentle but firm.

"You had a week to decide if you wanted to see me again." He insisted.

"Yeah." I swallowed.

"And it sounds like you found a couch to crash on. Other options. Why did you stay?"

"I just. . . I wanted to." It felt an inadequate response, but he seemed bolstered by it.

"The instant this stops feeling like a choice, you have to promise you'll tell me."

"Okay." I dismissed, feeling self-conscious.

"I mean it. You get what you want out of this, too. Or it doesn't work."

It seemed unusually heavy for the usual easy banter we spoke in.

"I promise." I put up my right hand, "I promise I will get what I want so help me God."

He shot me a look, bemused. "Okay, smartass. Tell me what else you want."

"For one, a blanket."

"I'll allow it."

I retrieved the covers and placed it on the bed.Turning to my backpack on the dresser, I pulled out a pair of panties to change into. I paused for a moment, glancing over at him leaning against the headboard. He was watching me bent at the waist to step into the pale pink panties, but made no objections.

"Are you waiting for my permission?" He seemed delighted.

"No!" I protested, pulling them hastily up my legs.

"Think that's going to protect you?" He teased.

"I didn't know I needed protecting, since I get what I want and all." I walked over to where he sat on the bed.

"Come here." He moved over and lent his hand to steady me climbing over him. I straddled his lap and settled in. "Now tell me what else you want. You seemed excited at the idea of being shared."

"Yeah, it's a fantasy I've had for a little while." I confessed.

"A fantasy you want to act on?" He insisted, fingers running over the lacy hem,

making me shift a little at his grazing touch.

"It depends," I considered. "That seems like a lot, logistically."

"Logistically? Do you need a project manager?"

"I know I must seem pretty undiscerning to you, but I actually tend to want to know who I'm fucking. Unless we set up a kinky speed-date session, I don't know how I could trust a group of men I don't know with my body." I felt him hardening against me, cognizant that there was only the thin fabric of my panties between us.

"Okay." He held my hips and pressed me down against him. "I get that. I can arrange a meet and greet."

"Can we start small? What about your good friend?"

"You'd like her. A switch. She's pretty, and she knows it."

"I want you." I began to move my hips, his grip possessive but loose enough to let me maneuver on top of him. "I want you to fuck me."

"Show me." He pushed his thumb into my mouth, his fingers fanned over my cheeks and temple, which I accepted without complaint. "Show me how much you want it."

"Please?" I garbled around him, my hand going out to his shoulder to steady myself as I rolled my hips.

"You make the cutest sounds when you're slick and needy for me." He arched his back, pushing up against me. I went to reach between us to take his cock inside me, but he pulled his thumb out of my mouth and grabbed my wrist. With a small tsking noise of consternation, he gathered my wrists before me, holding them easily in his grasp. "I like your cute little panties. I want them soaked through." He asserted, thrusting up against me, bouncing me easily on his cock.

"Please, fuck me." I whined.

"You put them on. If you had only asked, I might have told you I had other plans."

"Eli!" Looking down at him, he seemed pleased.

"Be a good girl." His tone was a warning. "You'll have to behave yourself better if you want to meet Eve." He pushed his free hand against my mound through my pink panties, his thumb finding my clit and providing just enough pressure to make me sigh. Twisting my hips a little, I tried to gain more friction. "Do you think you can manage to follow orders in front of her or are you going to be a brat and embarrass me?" He slowly ran his thumb up and down my slit.

"I'll be good." I promised, panting.

"We'll have you sitting pretty for us while we talk and catch up, and then if you're good I'll let her have her way with your body like a good fuckdoll."

"And if I'm bad?" I tested.

He released my wrists before me and gripped me by the waist, pulling me beneath him in a swift motion. Moving between my thighs, he reached down and rested his open palm against my face. I paused, looking up at him, waiting.

"What do you think of this?" He began to pat my cheek quickly with his fingers just firm enough to make sound, but not hard enough to be a slap.

"I'm not sure." I answered honestly. "I haven't done that before."

He pushed his cock against my panties, pushing my legs back against me. "Hold those there." He murmured before stroking the side of my face gently. "Does it make you nervous?"

"A little but mostly because we're talking about it so much. Why don't you just try it?" I baited.

"Because 'just trying it' is a very bad idea, Sasha." He scolded and I felt myself flush in embarrassment. "Would you like to try it?" He went on.

"Okay." I said quietly.

"Ask for it if you want it." He pushed his shaft against the front of my panties, making me cry out for him.

"Will you . . .?" I blinked, feeling myself stumble.

"Do you want me to slap you, Sasha?"

"I . . . think I do, but I can't say it. It's weird." I looked up, feeling confounded. "I do, though. Try it gentle, please?"

He held my face in one hand and gently brushed my hair back with the other. He very gently slapped my face.

"What do you think?" He watched my expression.

"Harder." I encouraged, and he rubbed my cheek a little with his fingertips before slapping me a little harder, a slight sting that evaporated immediately.

" I don't want to ask for it and I don't think I want to like it." I sorted my thoughts out.

"Not a regular thing. Maybe for special occasions." He suggested.

"I think I like it?" I tried again.

"You don't have to decide right this second. That's all for now." He assured me.

"Can you . . .?" I breathed deeply.

"What do you want? Be a good girl and ask." His cock rested against my pussy, I could see he was oozing precum as he dragged the underside of his cock against me, just enough pressure to provide a dull sort of pleasure.

"Can I try your hand around my neck?" I looked up at him.

"You're getting excitable." His patronizing smile riled me up. "I don't want you rushing into things when you can't even articulate yourself properly."

I frowned up at him, feeling embarrassed. "You wanted me to be assertive."

He pulled back, running his fingers down the length of my panties, damp with my arousal. "You can wait, can't you? You can be a patient girl for me?"

"I'm sorry I asked." I pouted.

"You like the way I talk to you. And I think you like having to ask." He pulled the crotch of my panties to the side and took a sharp breath. "God, Sasha. Your pretty little cunt is so excited for me." He ran his fingers down the length of my slit and gathered my moisture, pushing his fingers in my mouth.

"Fuck me." I pleaded.

"Is that how you ask for what you want?" The head of his cock bumped against my clit, his palm closing over my breast, squeezing roughly. I let out a small sound of discomfort, shifting beneath him.

"I want you to fuck me, please."

"You want me to watch you please your new mistress. Isn't that right?" He seemed to be breathing a little heavier, gripping his shaft and rubbing the head of his cock up and down against me.

"Please. Yes." I was wound up at the idea.

"You think I'm mean? If you so much as pout, she'll pounce on you. She likes putting bad little girls in their place. She won't let you twist and squirm out of your punishments like I do." He warned, pressing the head of his cock at my entrance making me grit my teeth in need.

"Please fuck me."

"Do you like that?" He urged.

"Yes. Please."

"I'll help hold you down as she pushes her strap-on into your pussy." He pushed the head of his cock into me, driving a groan from my throat. He stopped, stretching my entrance with the the thick head. He braced himself against the headboard with one hand, and looked down at me.

"Fuck me." I twisted beneath him, trying to urge him inside me.

He watched the slightly pained expression as he moved his hips, refusing to thrust in. He leaned forward, wrapping his free hand around my throat. I looked up at his face, going quiet. There was a stillness in the room despite the urgency pulsing just moments before. His hand rested, just barely curled around the side of my neck, as gentle as though he was placing it on my shoulder. Just letting me feel him gently squeeze.

"Snap for me once, Sasha." He looked down at me, his breath ragged and I did as I was told.

"You know to snap three times if it's too much, don't you?" His voice was slow, soothing. I arched my back, wanting him to push into me. "Stop." He warned and I stilled under his gaze. "Did you hear me?"

"Yes." I agreed, nervous.

"Now tell me what you want. Ask nice. I'm feeling impatient for you." He spoke like we were under some strange contract. Like if I were to give him a hard time he was bound to a code of Dominance. I swallowed, feeling tuned into him.

"Please fuck me, Eli. I want you." I looked up at him.

"Again." He pushed a little deeper and stopping.

"Fuck me, Eli. Please. Please Fuck me!" I chanted as he began to drive into me, pushing himself deep in and pulling his cock all the way out. My head was swimming with the sudden full feeling and then his absence.

"Can you cum just like this?"

"I haven't before."

He hummed. "Clear your mind, focus on the sensation instead. If you can't, you can't."

"Okay." I closed my eyes, focused on his thickness making room for itself inside me.

He pushed into me again, moving back and forth in jagged thrusts.

"Can I . . .?" I looked up at him."On my knees?" he thrust into me again and pulled out.

"Yes." He moved back, giving me room to roll onto my knees, slapping my ass impatiently. "On your forearms."

He pushed me down a little further. "And your face on the mattress for me." He grabbed my hips, pulling my ass towards him and pressing down on my back, making small adjustments to my posture like I was a doll. I let him move me to his pleasing, my cheek resting on the sheets and feeling myself growing more slick and wet with need.

"Now." He pressed his cock against my ass, grinding it against my skin. "What do you want?"

"Fuck me, Please, I want you to fuck me!"

"What a little slut."

I could hear him grinning from his tone as he pushed his cock all the way into me in one firm push. His hand went down to grab my hip for leverage, rocking his cock in and out of me in a slow churning motion.

"You're going to cum on my cock like this." He stated. I began to refuse, unsure if I could, when he cut me off. "Hush and listen to me, Sasha." He found a quick rhythm, making me take all of him in long demanding thrusts. "You're going to cum for me."

I emptied my mind save for the sensation, focusing on desire he stirred inside as he drove back and forth inside me. I felt the need mounting as he ground into my g-spot, movements staccato and rhythmic with his persistence.

"We can do this all night long if you like, you stubborn little bitch." He growled. "Cum for me. Cum on my cock." He had both hands on my hips, clutching at my body, driving himself relentlessly inside me. I felt the tightness in my stomach unravel as I called out for him, begging for him not stop, my plaintive mewling growing ncomprehensible.

"Yes, Yes! That's it. Don't hide from it." He counseled. "Cum for me." His breath hitched as I felt him tensing. The ecstatic rush sharpened as his thrusts became more urgent.

"Yes." I gasped "Take me. Take what you want. Cum inside me." I panted, feeling his tempo growing more erratic as he grew closer. I purred for him as he snarled in satisfaction- emptying himself into my spasming cunt.

* * *

After, we lay in a sweaty, content pile. He absently stroked my back like a cherished pet.

"About this meet and greet. . ." I recalled, looking up at him. "Do you really have a group of five to six close friends who are ready to fuck me?"

"Well, there are ways to find like-minded people. We're not the first people to try this kind of stuff."

"I don't know how I feel about it. I don't know where they've been."

"Did you check my references before we slept together?"

I had to laugh.

"I make one risky decision at a time." I looked up at his face, feeling close to him. "You really don't mind me sleeping with other people?"

"I'm not a jealous man."

"No, of course not."|

"Careful, I'm a known brat wrangler."

I thought better than to test him, and he accepted my silence as acquiesce.

"I like knowing that you're fucking other people, getting everything you need, but choose to come back to me. Prefer me."

"What if I find someone that I prefer over you?"

"Then you throw out your anchor and hope they feel the same way, I suppose."

"What about you?" I simpered.

"I'm a big boy. I can handle rejection." He stretched beneath me.

I rested my head on his stomach, looking down at his cock. Soft and harmless, but the sight of it, like the lot of him, was so pleasing to look at. The sight of him turned me on.

"I can't imagine anything could compare to this."

His cock stirred and I pulled back, looking at him with an incredulous laugh.

"A compliment? From the world's worst sub?" He poked.

"Stranger things have happened."

He peeked down at me, one eye open and I shrugged.

"Can't compare to what?" He fished.

"This, you, your glorious cock." I smirked.

"You like my cock." He skimmed through my hair like sand filtering through his fingers.

"I like how thick it is. How the mushroom head makes me gasp." My voice grew low with suggestion. I watched him grow harder, the narcissist. I felt a twinge of pleasure at being able to control him in that way. A wicked thought transpired. I pulled my hand off of his chest and crawled between his thighs.

"You've had other cocks." He suggested.

"They don't even come close." I ran my fingertips from his knee up his thigh. I watched his skin twitch.

The speed quickens, the slack tightens and my desire fans the flames of his appetite. It makes him grow hungrier. His voracity for my yearning makes him itch for that reassurance. I poured gasoline over the fire.

"No?"

"Not even close. I only want you."

He growled a little, putting his hands out to grip my forearms but I hung back, just out of his reach.

"I have a secret." I leaned in, enticing him.

"Tell me."

"No one has ever made me cum like you have."

elleVeut
elleVeut
75 Followers