Lil Bit 02

Story Info
Lil Bit has an after party and recreates a meme.
1.3k words
2.2
1.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/13/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, with my fortune cookie novelty being a little bit of a bust at Butch's mixer and with Zhu's more than adequate explanation of things, I mean, moving on and not looking in the rear view was my best choice, right?

"Look, Lil Bit, I'm not trying to be the bearer of a little bit of bad news, but you and Butch will never be anything more than "play footsies" buddies, which is fine and almost heathy, but tell me what happened then after, I mean, I saw you chit chatting with that guy Steven and all, so?"

"Oh, I mean, I followed Steven into the house and offered to mix him up jack and coke with just a little bit of jack because I don't approve of heavy drinking and driving and then he said OK to that and quickly counter offered with that we should mix it up in the bathroom, which I almost fell for because my lips were feeling just a little bit left out, but then I asked for just a little bit of honesty and that's then when he admitted that Cindi had found the fortune cookies and gave Steven a little bit of bliss before and with a promise of a little bit more bliss after and I didn't want to be just the bathroom break sex object, so."

"Well, I'm just happy to hear the words "sex object" come from your lips just a little bit, Lil Bit, so?"

"I mean, my time is up and I'm leaving anyways, so."

"Well, and I'm just throwing this out there just a little bit, Lil Bit, but I'm done with this boring mixer too, so, why don't you have a private after party then, like in 30 minutes, so?"

I mean, the math on that one goes, huh? I've never even a front party, let alone an after party.

"Zhu, I'm going to need just a little more info, so?"

"I mean, text your friend Josh and I'll keep him entertained and pick someone that you can deal with for a couple hours and then you entertain that person. Not that it will be posted that I entertained Josh for a couple of hours, so?"

Oh, great another easy math problem then. Like I had someone to ask to be my, well, my fill in for after party date then? I mean, sure there was Roger and all, but we didn't have much of a history. I mean, other than that time when I was at his house and I needed to use the bathroom and he was in shower, but that wasn't much of anything, so.

But I mean, it's not much of a private after party if you have to ask a bunch of people, right? So, LOL, please say yes!

"I mean, Roger, this is on the down low and private, but would you like to come over to my house in just a little bit for a private after party then, mm-mmm?"

"Lil Bit, I'm down with that on the down low offer, but I'm also concerned that there is something going on between you and Butch, so?"

"Oh, I mean, Roger, I promise you that Butch and I are no more and have never been anything more than just a little bit of "play footies" buddies and we've never even been a little bit undressed in front of each and the rumors that I was more than a little bit undressed under a blanket once while he was in my house are only a little bit true. I mean, I was sick and had chilly hot sweats, so?"

"Alright, Lil Bit, but first admit that you peeked in at me while I was showering last Spring then, so?"

"Oh, I'm afraid to do that, Roger. I mean, you're about the only one of my followers who hasn't sent me a dick pic, so I peeked at you. I mean, your turn now, so?"

"Oh, I mean, I mean, well, it was a warm day, I mean, and I was sweating and um..."

"[Mwah] And I don't care how fast you wash it, Roger. Also, wow, soap suds really work! Anyways I mean, 20 minutes or so then?"

Well, I did pull the shower curtain back just a little bit and by the way, wow, soap suds really work!

"Look, Lil Bit, thanks for texting me, but expect me to go blabbing about which way Zhu wears her double undies combination. I'm a true gentleman, nerd, so. Also, is it true that her mom calls you her "other daughter" then?"

I mean, like at least once, there was a "my good daughter" thrown out there, so.

"It's Saturday, so the combination layering with be thong under skimpy bikini style undies, but you might need more than just a little bit of luck to verify that. Anyways, Josh, everything is hush-hush and this is not a double date, understood?"

"Well, I'm just a little bit disappointed with that, but anything to be within a city block of Zhu, so."

I mean, that was the original Restraining Order distance from last year, so.

Also, huh, so Josh got game or was Zhu just that horny then? Not that I was jealous that her lips were getting a work out while mine were just a little bit stalled, except for talking to Roger.

"I should mix you a cocktail at the Breakfast Bar then, Roger, so?"

"Oh, and I should go with you then, right?"

I mean, those two looked pretty comfortable with all that body and arm wrapping stuff, but as the third and fourth wheels, right? That was just a little bit uncomfortable, right?

Also, what did I learn from Butch's mixer than? A good jack and coke cocktail is what, 80-20 then?

"[Cough] Whew, whoa, I mean, with how you feel about heavy drinking and driving then, Lil Bit, so?"

"Who said you were going to driving for a while then, Roger?"

"Oh, I mean, will I be driving in the bedroom later then, Lil Bit?"

"Oh, a little bit, but not with the pedal to the metal, so?"

"Oh, we should put the trans in gear right now then, Lil Bit, so?"

LOL, guy logic, right? My tank is full, so let's get with it, right?

"Drink your ridiculously strong cocktail while I figure out what Chang meme applies to our situation, so."

I mean, he didn't know memes were, so that should keep his mind busy for just a little bit, right? Also, shame on Roger for having a link on his phone for Chang. I mean, LOL, who does that?

"I mean, this meme, right then, Lil Bit????"

"Well, you just got lucky with that choice of meme, Roger, so?"

"Or you tagged with that body pillow selfie, so?"

LOL, yep, before I posted that selfie, yep, I asked myself, who does this, LOL.

"I mean, I'm the body pillow, right? And I'm not shaped like a banana, as you know from peeking at me in the shower that one time, but we can take a can of whipped cream, if you want to correctly recreate the meme that you recreated and posted, so?"

"Well, I mean, I mean, the body pillow represents your right leg and you should notice that I'm not just playing "footsies" just a little bit at the bottom of the photo, so?"

I mean, it was a really appealing meme and the guy seemed extremely happy and I mean extremely happy and well, I had been practicing humping my body pillow, so if I could properly recreate the meme in real life that I recreated with my body pillow, banana and a squirt of whipped cream, I mean, then everyone should be just a little bit happy, right?

And Roger didn't even care that I laid down a few towels to catch, you know, our whipped cream, so.

End Lil Bit 02