Lil Cuz

Story Info
Older man confronted with an opportunity with a young woman.
937 words
4.24
9.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 44 years old and widower. I have done well in my life and am saddened that my wife isn't here to enjoy our labors.

Last year our niece, my wife's sister's daughter, asked to stay with me for a couple of weeks to save on hotel costs. Of course I said yes. She's 22 years old, an average looking girl with an incredible body. I gave her free reign to use any and all of the facilities here in my home. Pool, hot tub, sauna etc.

I was expecting her to use my home as a stop off point seeing little of her as she went out with friends and seeing the sights. Of course she did some of that but for the most part stuck around the home. I was having to get use to sharing my home and sharing it with someone as young as she and a female.

The first morning together, she came into the kitchen wearing just a very short t-shirt that was semi-sheer. Her brown nipples clearly visible through the white material as well as her shadow of pubic hair. I was taken back at how comfortable she was walking around in such attire. No concern. I asked if she would like a cup of coffee with her saying, yes but that she could get it herself. I told her where the cups were and she proceeded to retrieve a cup. As she reached up her perfect naked butt was fully exposed. There it was and for certain she knew it. This was going to be a very interesting time.

The day after I told her I was going to do a sauna with her saying she would join me. Of course I usually do so in the nude but on this occasion used a towel. She on the other hand walked into the sauna completely naked. No towel which meant she left her room upstairs in this state, making her way to the back of the house where the sauna is located stark naked. She said as she entered, "Oh I'm sorry. I thought we did saunas in the nude?" I said, normally yes but you're a guest, I'm your uncle and I felt it better that I cover up. She said, "Don't be silly we're adults, this is a sauna so take off the towel" which I did.

We sat there nude and catching up on family matters and rumour and then went about our day. The only thing sexual was her making comment as to my penis being circumcised since she herself had never seen butt one in person.

This episode seemed to open the door to her sunbathing in the nude, skinny dipping and escalated to her walking around the house in various states of nudity. I had not dated since my wife's passing. Her deteriorating from the cancer had taken a deep toll on me and having a young naked woman around the house I had to admit, was stirring thoughts that long had been dead. Not in having sex with my niece but having a sex life again once she leaves.

One afternoon, she sunbathing in the nude poolside, asked if she could bother me to put sunscreen on her back. I of course couldn't say no and did so.

Touching a woman's skin and viewing her beautiful naked self caused me to have a full erection. She unable to see it being face down but there it was. She asked if I could do her butt and back of her legs as well. As I did, she parted her thighs in such a manner that exposed her full and glistening wet pussy. A full view, a beautiful view. She was softly moaning with my hands coming up the inside of her thighs to her pussy.

This went on for a minute or three. As I was about to stop she said, "You can fuck me if you want." I said, "Teresa, you're a beautiful young girl but your age and being my niece, it wouldn't be proper." She rolled over now noticing the bulge in my shorts saying, "You're obviously aroused and wanting. I'm 22 should I not have a say?" She now had her hand on my crotch manipulating my cock. She went on, "I'm an adult and am nowhere near being a virgin and I want your circumcised cock in my mouth and my pussy." I got up and left without a word.

I went upstairs to my room to frankly beat one off. I had stripped down, stroking my cock when she entered the room. "Why would you do that when you have me?" she exclaimed. She quickly moved in dropping to her knees and swallowing my penis. She definitely wasn't a virgin knowing exactly what she was doing. I being larger than average, it was amazing how she could deep throat me without gagging having me cum in her mouth with not a drop leaving her.

I took her to the bed and enjoyed making love to her. The feel of her young perfect skin, firm breasts and the aroma and sweet taste of her pussy. Yes I felt guilty and disappointed that I could not find the strength, the wherewithal to reject her advancement nor mine. It just had been too long without a woman and the opportunity too sweet to resist.

For the remaining ten days or so, it was bliss.

Think what you will but when she left it had changed my mindset, taking me out of depression and placed me back into the dating scene.