Lila's Submission

Story Info
Lila explores submitting to James.
2.1k words
4.37
15.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EJBrown
EJBrown
2 Followers

Lila's heart pounded in her throat as she knelt down on the carpet, clad in only a black pair of panties, with her back to the apartment door. He had instructed her to take this position in his texts - kneeling, knees spread, eyes downcast, hands palms up resting on her thighs. She heard the door open and close behind her, heard him slowly taking off his coat and shoes, opening a cupboard, and filling a glass of water at the sink. She tried to steady her breathing, but it was a lost cause. Her chest was heaving with anticipation as she felt him draw nearer to her.

The back of his hand grazed her shoulder and she inhaled sharply at the contact, aching for more. He kept his touch light, grazing, dizzyingly elusive as he knelt behind her, caressing her arms and neck. His breath was slow and steady in her ear. How could he be so fucking calm? She could barely breathe.

"Have you been following all the rules?" His voice was gentle. She nodded. She didn't have permission to speak. "Was it hard?" Another nod. She hadn't been allowed to touch herself for the last 24 hours. It had been trying, especially since he had teased her with texts telling her all the things he wanted to do to her.

His hands were still light on her skin, meandering down her sides and up her spine. Lila felt her breath catch as his hands slowly found their way to her breasts, moving over them treacherously slow, her nipples hardening at his touch. A moan escaped her lips without her permission, it was a pitifully desperate sound that sent a flush up her cheeks. Hot embarrassment that crept to the tips of her ears.

"Someone is a little overly excited," the smile in his voice was evident as he quietly withdrew his hands from her body. She managed not to make a sound of disappointment. Barely.

The sound of rummaging behind her, the unzipping of his duffle bag, he moved away from her and she heard the tap running. Lila tried to focus on steadying her breath, slowing it down. In and out. In and out.

She had finally gotten it just under control when he sat down on the sofa in front of her. He had covered whatever he had just washed in one of her yellow dish towels, and laid it next to him. He was wearing jeans and a crisp white button-down. She saw with some satisfaction that he was hard enough to tent the denim of his jeans.

"Open your mouth." His hand caressed her face, his thumb rubbing her lips, then sliding slowly into her wet open mouth. He tasted clean, his hand smelled like dish soap. He slid in and out of her mouth slowly. And then withdrew his hand, wiping it against her breast, and pulling away a corner of the dish towel to reveal a black ball gag. He quietly placed it in her open mouth, smoothed her hair out of the way, and fastened the buckle at the back of her head.

James hooked a finger gently under Lila's chin and tilted her face until her gaze was level with his. He made a small satisfied sound, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "You look so beautiful like this." The pleasure in his voice was palpable. Lila felt the satisfaction of it wash over her.

He let his hand trail down the front of her neck, to her collar bone, to the swell of her breast. She let her gaze fall, her eyes closed as he gently took a nipple between his thumb and finger. The pressure tightened steadily until it was as strong as she liked it, and continued getting firmer. She could feel an ache between her legs becoming palpable as he twisted her nipple roughly, her breathing becoming ragged as the pain became sharper. Then he released her nipple, gently running his hands flat over both breasts, sending her into dizzying ecstasy as he caressed her sensitive flesh. She could feel her panties getting wet.

"Turn around." His voice was still calm, but there was an edge to it now. Desire. She complied, turning her back to him. "Face down, ass up." She pressed her face into the carpet, lifting her ass up into the air, and scooting back a little closer to him so she would be easier to reach.

His hand rested on her ass cheek for a moment, she felt herself tense in anticipation. But rather than spanking her as she had expected, she felt him begin to stroke her thighs, the small of her back. She relaxed a bit, feeling relief but also a little disappointment as she was always turned on by spanking.

"Keep your ass up as high as you can." There was an edge of warning in his voice now. Lila quickly pushed her hips further into the air, feeling her hamstrings strain as she stretched to obey his command.

"Good girl. Do you want to be spanked?"

"Yes." Her voice was garbled by the gag.

Smack.

"Do you mean yes, Sir?"

"Yes, Sir."

Another smack, followed by another, and another. Then his hand was gentle again, stroking her. The next smack was hard. It made Lila gasp aloud, and she could almost feel his knowing smile as he continued a firm series of blows to her right ass cheek. As she felt the pain start to build, her muscles tensed, and he went back to the gentle stroking of her reddened skin. She felt him loop his fingers around the waistband of her panties and pull the fabric away from her skin, down her thighs. Now his quiet, tender stroking was against bare skin, his hands warm and comforting.

And then there was something cool to the touch being pulled smoothly across her butt cheeks. It was slow, still gentle. She recognized the feel of a wooden paddle being drawn slowly against her skin. The anticipation of the next blow bubbled up in her. She felt her breathing quickening with excitement and just a touch of fear. The impact of the paddle was sharper than his hand, the sound of it making contact with her skin was more taught. Five sharp strikes, her muscles tightening, then his hand gentle against her again.

Lila's face flamed red with embarrassment as she felt his hand graze her soaking wet pussy lips. "Hmmm, seems like you really enjoy a bit of spanking, don't you?" His voice was smiling again.

She nodded.

He sighed. The paddle was sharp against her ass again, faster. Seven blows.

"Don't you mean yes Sir?"

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir." Her voice was still obfuscated by the gag, so the words came out as a gasped almost intelligible mumble.

"That's better." His hand was back at her pussy, playing gently over her drenched and most sensitive flesh. As he grazed over her clit softly, she let out a moan. She needed his touch, she couldn't stand anymore.

"Please Sir," she moaned through the gag, her voice breaking in her desperation. He continued his teasing of her clit, so soft that it was dizzying. She tried to push herself harder onto his hand, but he pulled away, keeping his touch light, slow, maddening. She was close. "Please Sir," she was whimpering, on the brink of orgasm. He stopped touching her, pulled his hand away.

"Turn around, kneel facing me." She complied, trying to regain some composure. She was sopping wet, and she could see that her skin was flushed from head to toe from being so close to orgasm. James put his hands on either side of Lila's face, brushing her hair away from her eyes, and unbuckled the gag. Her pussy was soaking wet, dripping hot sticky moisture onto her bare feet as she knelt before him, eyes downcast. His cock was rigid in his jeans, she could almost see it throbbing.

"What do you want?" His voice was measured. Calm. Full of want.

Lila breathed deeply. There was a right answer, she knew. And it wasn't I want you to let me cum for you, Sir. Though she longed to say those exact words. Breathe. In and out.

"I want to please you, Sir."

"Good girl," the smile was there again, at the edge of his voice, in the crinkle of his eyes. He unzipped his jeans, pulled them off with his briefs, guiding her hand to his hardness. Lila stroked him softly, not wanting to rush him. She glanced up at him, unsure.

"Can I taste you, Sir?" her voice was breathless, still coming off the edge of her almost orgasm.

"Hmmm, beg for it." He sounded stern.

"Please Sir, I want to hold your cock in my mouth." Silence. He waited for her to keep going. She felt the flush creeping up her neck as she floundered for what else to say. "I want to please you, Sir." More silence. Redness continued to creep up her neck, her cheeks, her ears. Giving away her embarrassment, flustering her even more. "Please let me serve your cock with my mouth, Si--" he pulled her head down to his cock, and she felt the rush of satisfaction as she was allowed to swirl her tongue around the head of his rigid member, sucking him deep into her mouth and moaning as he guided her into a slow steady rhythm. She held his balls gently in her hands, playing with them as she sucked him into her warm, wet mouth. She was only allowed to pleasure him for a couple of minutes, until his breath got faster and he gently told her to stop.

"Go to the bed. Lay on your back." Lila obeyed wordlessly, pointing her knees up toward the ceiling and waiting for him to come to the bed. As he drew closer to the bed, he discarded the white button down, no longer quite as crisp, onto the arm of the sofa. He settled down at her feet, his hands drawing her knees apart gently, roaming the skin of her inner thighs. "Tell me when you're close."

And then his mouth was on her thighs, his hands were on her nipples, squeezing, and his mouth was getting closer and closer to her throbbing wetness. He twisted her nipples hard as he licked her slit, sucking and moaning with abandon. She felt her orgasm spin closer, closer. She didn't want him to stop.

"Please Sir, can I come?" Her voice was breathless as she gasped pleadingly.

He pulled away torturously. No contact. Every inch of her skin was a live nerve ending, pulsating, poised to orgasm. The frustration of the sudden halt was maddening. Time seemed to slow down as she heard her heart pound relentlessly in her ears.

And then his mouth was at her feet. Gentle. Barely kissing her. Then sucking, his tongue wet and hot against the arch of a foot. His mouth crept slowly, impossibly slowly up the inside of her ankle, her calf, her knee, the inside of her thigh. She felt his cock slide against her foot, slick and hot. She could barely think. His mouth crept slowly back to her pussy, sucking, swirling, licking. He was sucking her clit into his mouth, pressing his fingers into her tight pussy, coaxing pleasure out of her body that she hadn't ever been aware was there. She was so close. She couldn't take another second of this.

"Please Sir, I need to come for you. I can't take it anymore. Please," her voice sounded irrevocably desperate in her own ears. Far away. Distant.

He rolled a condom on swiftly, deft hands. And then he was on top of her, his cock plunging into her, his mouth at her neck, his hands at her wrists. Every point of contact was tense, wanting, hard, giving, soft. "Please, Sir!" She couldn't take another second, she would burst.

"You can come," his voice was thick, hot, breathless. She felt herself spill over the edge, her pussy clenching tight around his cock as he thrust into her again and again. And then they were both collapsing into a gasping, sweat-slicked pile of limbs.

The orgasm took a while to fade from Lila's ears, pounding and feeling as though she was floating high above the ground. She slowly felt her breath become manageable, slowing to a deep and satisfied rhythm. Once she was back on the ground, with her wits about her, she hopped into the shower to rinse off and brought a warm washcloth back for James. She cleaned him off, put on a big tee-shirt, and snuggled up next to him. They held each other, kissing, giggling, chatting about their day-to-day lives. It had been a nice session, and they both looked forward to the sessions to follow.

EJBrown
EJBrown
2 Followers