Liliah Willowmist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him lean over wrapping his arm around her hip, his adept fingers coming up between her thighs to catch her clit between the first and second finger squeezing it lightly and tugging it and causing her to draw a sharp breath. His fingers continued, the action deliberately distracting and before she had time to contemplate what he was doing or protest, she felt him pull back far enough for the head of his shaft to slip out of her, the fingers penetrating her anally also pulling away, only to feel the thick head of his shaft replace them, the lubrication of her body still covering him and the stretching he had done with his finger allowing him to push easily past the opening, drawing a low whimper of protest from Korinne. His fingers kept squeezing rhythmically at her sensitive bud, the sensation bringing her close to climax again, his low voice still talking softly near her ear as he pushed himself fully in a little at a time, rocking his hips against her cheeks and holding himself pressed deep once he was fully seated, "I don't think you're any better, I think you just need to be fucked properly now and then to take the venom out of you, remind you that you are the same as anyone else,"

His fingers shifted tactics slightly as he ran three up between her drenched folds, the outer two baring her sensitive nub for direct strokes from the middle one, and she felt him take advantage of her being too near release to protest, pulling himself out about half way, then pushing slowly back into her a few times keeping his pace measured and slow. The added sensation of him stretching her and filling her in such and odd way added to the sensation of his masterful fingers between her thighs and sent her once more over the edge of ecstacy, the sensation causing her entire abdomen to contract with the intensity of the release. Vonion gritted his teeth as he felt her contract around him, trying to hold back his own release a little longer, but surrendered with a low groan and a shudder of his own, grinding deep into her until he felt the stiffness subside, removing himself from her with a small chuckle as he saw her just sort of fall over on the bed, still shivering with the aftershocks. He pulled his shirt off, tossing it to the floor and commenting with a smug tone "Perhaps in the future, you won't dismiss me quite so quickly now that you know i can give you what you really need." she heard him scoff softly, adding, "And furthermore Lady Hlaalu, I had better hear some sincerity in your voice next time you tell me my visit has been a pleasure, or I may be tempted to use my cock to dislodge that stick up your ass, My Lady" he said mockingly.

Korinne chuffed derisively as he spoke, still trying to slow her breath as her internal muscles continued to twitch with a mind of their own and little pleasurable shivers ran through her, "I hope you know this doesn't change anything Vonion, at the end of the day, I am expected to aim up. You know how it is."

Vonion chuckled scooting up and wrapping an arm around her and pulling her closer "Indeed, I know how it is, and what can I say, other than why aim up unless you are shooting for the moons?"

****

While Korinne and Vonion were mixing politics with pillow talk, Jo'Zan-virr stood just outside the gates of his latest destination unsure of himself as he looked up at the massive wooden doors. The last time he had been here, he was still just a cub, and though he had never seen them from the outside he remembered a time he worried he would never see them again. He was hit with a wave of nostalgia as he visited the memory of his last morning in this house. He had overheard the master making plans to sell him to a Dunmeri master blacksmith as an apprentice. Scared and unsure what else to do in light of the information, Zan had ran and told his mother what he had overheard.

He remembered how she had soothed him, told him that he would not be sold, but that his future would not be secure either way, but that she knew one day he would return when he had grown to a man.

"Moons will make you strong my son, sure as Jone and Jode travel the night sky, you are Cathay-raht, and you will be large and strong. Master knows this, fears you will grow large, eat much, and challenge him someday. He thinks to sell you, but this one shall take you to market tomorrow, in a grain sack. Flee from this place and grow strong dear cub, and return someday."

Drawing a breath he reached up, tugging the string that would ring the bell in the house, waiting with his stomach in a knot for the door to open. When it did, a female Khajiit with nearly the same coloring as Zan answered. Her mane had greyed over the years and the fine fur around her muzzle had gone white in places but he knew her immediately. Lost for words Zan just stared at her as her golden eyes that matched his own rose to meet his, clouding with tears as a smile came to her face. Her voice broke with emotion as she wrapped her arms around him, "At long last Zan has returned to his mother, this one feared she would never see you again."

She ushered him quickly inside, talking in a chipper tone, telling him how their previous master had died without a true heir, and left the entire estate to a student he had always thought of as a son. She told him that the new owner was a Breton man who visited seldom and disdained slavery and had begun sending her a regular wage to keep the house clean during his absences and that she had remained after all this time hoping by some miracle that he found his way back to her someday.

She moved around the kitchen as she spoke, filling him in on everything that had happened as she put tea water to boil and prepared teacups for the two of them. She finally paused to draw a breath as she poured the boiling water over the herbs for the tea, beaming at him proudly "But listen to this one ramble on...How big and strong you have grown. Tell your mother of the life you have made. Have you a home? A family of your own? Maybe a lovely female to love you? You were always such a handsome cub, your mother is certain you have turned many pretty heads" She chuckled at him over her teacup, her eyes shining with simple happiness that he had at long last returned to her.

Zan told her how he had stayed hidden in the grain sack and not been discovered until after the cart had reached Rawl'kha where he had shared his story with other free Khajiit and been taken in by a Khajiit man and his wife who had never been fortunate enough to be blessed by children. He told of growing up, helping his adoptive family farm the land, and eventually being trained to wield magic, studying hard and earning the honorific of Jo before his name. He Told her of reaching maturity and bidding his caretakers goodbye and returning to the land of his birth, training in combat and taking odd jobs as a mercenary one town, a bounty hunter in the next.

Zan finished the tale by extracting a pouch of gold drakes from his pack and dropping them on the table "This one has been saving gold and picking up jobs wherever he could find them, so that when he returned, he could free you, with gold or bloodshed, you were not going to be left behind." His mother smiled warmly at him, reaching across the table to rest her hand lightly on his.

"At the end, the master apologized to this one, for wanting to sell her child...She was never punished for secretting you away. At the end of his life, this one cared for him. He had no other. For your sanity, forgive you ex master and bear him no ill." Zan had to admit, he had come her prepared to slay the Dunmer whom had been his master, not considering the possibility that the mer could have died. Thinking back, he remembered that the Master had seemed ancient to him, even back when Zan was a cub. He nodded giving his mother a soft look, "This one is relieved his mother is well and happy and free finally. He hopes the Master's soul is at peace"

His mother gave him a proud smile as he spoke, nodding approvingly as she sipped her tea, tilting her ears slightly and tipping her head at him as she spoke "You should take the drakes and buy something nice for yourself, or perhaps for a pretty face you have had your eyes on, yes?" Zan's breath caught short as Liliah's face and her golden eyes sprang instantly to mind, and his smile slipped as he shook his head sadly.

"Zan thought he'd found one for him, but she is not free to love, and her mistress does not wish to sell,"

To his surprise he heard his mother giggle softly, then she said "Zan will listen to his mother now. Have faith son, and never forget that belief can make the impossible suddenly possible. You go to this mistress, tell her your heart, show her your coin, and pray hers is moved by your words."

Zan snorted bitterly scowling slightly, "This one is not convinced she has a heart." to this his mother shrugged, conceding slightly,

"Perhaps, perhaps not. This one did not believe the master had a heart till she caught glimpse of it as he lay on his deathbed. It is the way of the Dunmer people. Much they feel does not show, as it is viewed weakness and exploited by other Dunmeri. Most of them are born, live more than two hundred years and know nothing but loneliness while they compete for power and betray each other," she shook her head, patting his hand gently then pulled her hand back and took another sip of her tea, "This one is not suggesting you become friends, but a bit of understanding may help you find the words to reach her heart if she has one."

Zan looked down at the pouch, nodding and deciding his mother was probably right. Either way, it was worth it to him to at least try. He returned it to his pack giving his mother a grateful smile "All the time past and you still teach this one. Zan needed to hear this he thinks." His mother gave him another proud smile, standing so that she could draw closer and wrap her arms around his head nuzzling it affectionately.

"All your mother has ever wished for her son has been happiness" She licked his cheek affectionately "And this one can not wait to meet the one whom has stolen your heart, and amuse the grandcubs someday with stories of their father when he was small enough to fit in a grain sack" Zan chuckled at this playfully pushing her grooming away and resituating the fur on his face with a swipe of his hand, chuckling "This one is sure her laughter would echo from the walls, though she has little room to laugh, she is small enough to still hide in a grain sack,"

To this his mother looked rather surprised her expression also a bit concerned pausing to lift a brow at him as she again took her seat," Have you found an Ohmes girl that has stuck your fancy? They are uncommon outside of Elsweyr, and...quite tiny." She frowned slightly, peering at him over the edge of her cup and Zan shook his head answering hesitantly

"No, Zan fears he would break an Ohmes.." he chuckled awkwardly, and saw his mother expel a relieved sigh, clearly thinking the same thing even though she hadn't said it out loud "She...Liliah is a Bosmeri...a handmaiden in service to Lady Korinne Hlaalu...the daughter of the Lord Hlaalu of Balmora." He heard his mother's cup drop onto the saucer as she gasped in surprise, exclaiming, "Mor Kha'jay! A..Bosmer? They enslaved a mer? It...is almost unheard of...It does not surprise this one that her mistress is reluctant to sell a handmaiden that would have a life as long as her own."

Zan chuffs softly "Indeed...and she is...singular, beauty and grace, and her mistress treats her as a pet...This one would cherish her as a queen, treat her as the rare and lovely creature she is." His mother gave him a knowing look and nodded her head, answering as though the solution was obvious "Then you will go to her mistress, and if she denies you, you will persist until eventually one of you decides it is less troublesome to simply let her go,"

Zan nodded, saying nothing else, but sighing heavily and finishing the now cold tea. He would make his way back to Balmora, at first light and convince the Dunmer to release her. He would convince her, or he would return and keep asking until she relented and allowed him to purchase the handmaiden's freedom, or tried to have him arrested and snapped in chains as well. He looked up to see his mother grinning at him, she chuckled softly and shook her head saying softly "This one knows that look and she feels a small swell of pity for the Lady Hlaalu as somehow your mother thinks the idea of giving up never occured to you."

Zan smiled, imagining bringing Liliah here to meet his mother, once more wrapping his arms around her, feeling her smooth soft skin under the pads of his fingers, waking in the morning with her held warm and safe against his chest with her fingers and toes gently tangled in his fur. He knew that somehow, someway he would hold her again, claim her for his own, and nothing was going to stop him. It had been nearly a full cycle of the moons since he had seen her last but he hoped that wherever she was tonight, she had not forgotten him, and not given up hope.

*****

As it turned out, Liliah had not forgotten Zan-virr and back in Balmora he crossed her mind at nearly the same moment as she had crossed his. She had finished brushing Corellions hair until it was nearly dry, then turned her back as he had dressed for bed. Then, folding down the blankets so he could get into bed, she had told him the bed was ready and bowed politely excusing herself and turned to see to her own grooming and bedtime routine. Corelion had bowed his head and smiled at her, watching her as she turned away, wondering how he hadn't noticed that she was in fact fully grown and had a voluptuous, curvy figure. He found his eyes tracing over the curving lines of her body with his eyes, watching as she reached up and absently grabbed the ornate combs from her hair allowing the twisted bun to fall, giving a slight shake of her head, and using one hand to shake the soft dark curls free. He stood just watching her for a moment, transfixed, quickly dropping his gaze and averting his eyes as he saw her hands come up and the top come off as she vanished around the divider, the sound of water once more filling the tub reaching his ears.

He shook his head slightly, drawing a breath and turning to find his travelling bag, extracting his latest journal, an inkwell and quill, then taking a seat at the desk near the bed and opening the leather bound book to the first clear page. He sat for a moment staring at the blank page, quill hovering as he drew a blank, unsure what to even say about the day's events. He smiled softly as he heard her humming quietly to herself on the other side of the divider as the tub filled and started jotting a few odds and ends notes about Balmora, the Dunner people and what he had seen of their culture in his travels through Morrowind. He heard the water shut off and the soft splash as she slipped into the water, and he dipped the quill again about to write something else when something out of the corner of his eye made him do a double take.

He could see the tub from where he was seated at the desk. Clearly, in the small mirror that hung over the wash basin near where he sat while she shaved him. He blinked in surprise, thinking that it couldn't have been an accident with how perfectly it was aligned. Anywhere else in the room, the divider completely blocked the tub from view but the slight down tilt of the mirror as it hung from its wire combined with the spacing from the desk to the mirror to the divider, and it was situated perfectly for a nearly unobstructed view of the tub. Corellion knew he should avert his gaze and not stare but found himself unable remove his eyes from her, and he sat breath held as he watched her disappear under the water briefly, nearly swimming in the large tub, popping back up a few seconds later water running down her body from her hair as she used her hands to clear the water from her face. His eyes traced over her breasts with their large dusky nipples that had drawn tight in the slightly chill air of the room after she had submerged herself, suddenly remembering to draw a breath as his chest burned for air. She seemed completely oblivious to the fact that she was being watched and Corellion was frozen in place watching her as she ran her hands slowly down over her body then out of sight below the water, one of her tan legs slipping up over the edge of the tub.

Corellion scolded himself mentally, knowing he should look away but unable to do so, and felt his own breathing pick up as he watched her exciting herself. She was still completely unaware of him watching her, her head tilted back and her eyes closed as her fingers accomplished their task, bringing her quickly to release with a small shudder and a series of silent gasps. He watched her rest her head back on the back of the tub, her chest heaving as she caught her breath and pulled her leg back in the tub, her cheeks and chest flush from the release and her full lips parted slightly.

He clenched his eyes shut, forcing himself to look away, closing the journal and returning the ink and quill to his bag along with the journal, resisting the urge to look over at the mirror again as he extinguished the light. He climbed into the bed she had turned down for him with his back the wall, laying on his side and facing the divider, his eyes closing as he tried to steady his breath. Condemning himself for his lascivious thoughts, he reached down to situate his erection into a more comfortable position in the confines of his breeches, trying to banish the image of her that was burning in his mind.

Liliah's breath had barely returned to normal when something she saw out of the corner of her eye froze it in her throat suddenly. She hadn't seen clearly before the light in the other part of the room had been extinguished and all but the tub area had gone dark, but she could have sworn she had seen piercing blue eyes in the reflection of a mirror. She had a sudden flush of heat in her cheeks that had nothing to do with her recent release at the thought that he might have watched her pleasuring herself. She smirked a bit wickedly at the thought, surprised at herself as she realized the idea of him watching her in such a way was rather thrilling to her. She held perfectly still listening for any sounds on the other side of the divider, hearing the slight squeak of the bed as he climbed into it, a momentary thought entertained of what it would be like to be held to his broad chest, and what his nearly golden skin and its fine dusting of blonde hair would feel like under her finger tips.

Liliah quickly finished washing herself, then drained the tub, wrapping herself in a towel and using a second on her head around her hair to dry it before venturing into the main area of the room with her garments draped over her arm, She walked over to the stand that held the wash basin, stealing a glance up at the mirror as she did, feeling mildly disappointed that she couldn't see the tub from where she was standing. Corellion opened his eyes as he saw the the light in the room change with her moving the lantern from the table by the tup to the table with the wash basin. He saw her glance up at the mirror as she laid her skirt and top next to the washbasin and felt his stomach clench nervously, worried that he may have been caught spying on her.

She was wrapped in a large towel, covered from chest to mid-calf but Corellion found himself staring anyways, the image of her naked body with water running over it and her face drawn into silent release still burning him, and the nearly nonexistent barrier doing nothing to help his partially aroused state. He felt his face redden slightly as she turned to look at him, and was suddenly glad for the low lighting and that she couldn't hear his racing thoughts as she said in her soothing soft voice,