Liliah Willowmist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel his body tighten in anticipation of release as she refined her method, and she surprised him somewhat when he felt her pull one hand from him long enough to pull the towel up over his stomach, the speed of her strokes increasing as she felt him continue to thrust up into her down strokes, his hands tangling in the bedding slightly as he surrendered to the feeling.

As the release hit him he pressed his head hard back into the pillow, his fingers gripping tightly at the bedding, and he felt her strokes slow and then stop almost completely as the last of his spasm subsided, giving one last slow squeezing stroke from base to head to help the last of his released fluids find their way onto the towel. He shivered slightly at the sensation, squirming slightly as she carefully used the towel to clean him up, shifting his weight as she finished so she could pull the towel out from under him.

As his heart slowed and he caught his breath, reality of what he had allowed to happen sank in like a splash of cold water to the face. Even as he tried to convince himself it was wrong and it shouldn't happen again, he already felt somehow more at ease around her, and knew the remembered sensation of her fingers around him were going to be with him a while. He had crossed a line, and somehow even knowing her had, he couldn't convince himself there was anything wrong with what had happened. She had willingly offered a service and he had accepted, nothing more than that.

As she returned to the bed, she smirked at him slightly for the way he was sprawled out on the bed completely nude and completely at ease with it, asking in her softly teasing voice, "Feeling better? Had I known it would cure your shyness and modesty I would have offered to massage you to release weeks ago." Corellion looked down at himself chuckling softly as he realized the truth of her words lazily rolling and pulling the blanket over himself with a soft snort, saying "It rather defies logic to be concerned about nudity once the one you worry you may offend has had her tiny fingers wrapped around you that intimately."

Liliah chuckled softly laying down next to him, agreeing, "Yes at that point, it would start to seem a bit contrived.."

Corellion yawned, a warm sated feeling settling over him like a comforting blanket, leaving him feeling affectionate and ready for sleep. Craving the simple comfort of having her near, he reached out and slipped his arm around her as he felt her weight shift to stop her from moving to the foot of the bed. He felt her stiffen slightly as he drew her to his chest and held her close, realizing that he was likely crossing another line but unable to resist the impulse. She didn't protest or even seem to mind and she snuggled in with a soft contented sort of sound, drifting quickly off to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...