Liliana Turns Voyeur and Exhibition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tilted my hips forward so only my clit was being rubbed and as he did so my eyes unconsciously rolled backward and my head fell backward. I clenched his hands with mine and at that moment I didn't care if someone was watching me. I came quickly and when I did I could feel the liquid drench his pants below me. After I stopped convulsing he stopped grinding me. I opened my eyes and the man that was looking at me was walking up to the stage to take the woman on stage. He moved behind her and took her ass and hammered her so hard the device she was cuffed to started to move. It didn't take him long before he came inside her and when he did he moved in front of her face so he could lick all of the juices off his cock. I licked my own lips as I watched.

As he took his seat my Dom tapped my butt indicating he wanted me to stand up which I complied. He then stepped forward and in front of the woman, lifting his cum soaked leg to the woman's mouth and she licked his pants. I blushed as I stood there watching him. He then grabbed her hair in one hand while he undid his pants with the other and thrust it into her mouth throwing his head back in pleasure as he did. My eyes once again grew wide as I watched him as if in slow motion move within her mouth. He would shove deep inside her mouth causing her to gag and when she looked like she might pass out he released her and then did it again and again. He then held her head as he withdrew himself and slapped her face while he spit into her mouth. He then moved around the back of her and forcefully shoved his cock into her stretched pussy. He fucked her wildly similar to how he fucks me and she was enjoying it.

I found myself smiling as I watched this woman enjoy my Dom and could feel the need rise within me again. He made her cum not once and not twice but three times until she screamed as he came shooting his load all over her ass and back. Afterward, he used his hand to wipe some of the cum off her back, her ass, and her pussy and put his fingers into his own mouth before stepping off stage. He then walked directly to me and kissed me deeply, pouring the contents of his mouth into mine and I swallowed everything. He then put the fingers he used in my mouth until I licked them clean. He then kissed me again and sat back down drawing me onto his lap.

The woman was then taken limply off the stage and she was taken into a room as the first woman stepped back onto the stage. "Alright, ladies and gents, did you enjoy act 1?" Everyone cheered. "Are you ready for act 2?!" Everyone cheered again. "Alright, a 15-minute intermission while we clean and set up for the next show." Stepped off stage and three men and three women wearing collars crawled on all fours to the stage and started licking the cum off the floor. Then two men took the equipment away and into a back room.

"I know you enjoyed that slut. Now, are you willing to admit it?" I flushed and didn't meet his eye. "Well if you didn't enjoy it, I won't take you to another one I guess."

"No, Sir I did enjoy it!"

"Ah, she speaks. Alright then, good. Do you want to go up and help clean?"

I looked at the stage and then shook my head. "Not this time I don't think."

"Alright, little one. Have it your way."

I watched in awe as they brought a couch onto the stage and a cardboard box. Intrigued, I watched as a blonde woman walked onto the stage also nude, and sat on the couch crossing her legs in front of her. A man came up from behind her and put a blindfold over her eyes and she smiled as she thanked him. She then sat back against the corner of the couch and opened her legs wide with one leg on the couch propped up. She started to massage her clit with one hand as she groped her breast with the other. We watched her start to breathe heavily and insert 1 finger at a time into herself slowly. As she fingered herself some of the crowd started moving towards the private rooms while more than half stayed to watch including us.

She teased herself until her pussy started to shiver and then she stopped herself. She then pointed at a man, then to the box and he went up and picked something out of the box and handed it to her. It was a rabbit vibrator. She started to slowly fuck herself with it while still groping her own skin. She arched her back and moaned loudly as it whirred inside her. After a few moments, she took it out and put it in her mouth to lick all of the juices off. I could feel my Dom begin to stir beneath me and put my hand there to feel it move while gently massaging it. I am thoroughly enjoying myself. I never thought I would love watching as much as I did but it is really intoxicating. I was feeling what she was feeling as if it was a phantom itch. I felt my Dom's cock slowly harden as I massaged it making sure to give it long strokes. I could feel my Dom growl deep in his chest as it vibrated against my back.

Another man was invited to pick something from the box and he chose a long thin rubbery thing that must have been 3 feet long. She put the rabbit down and took the item from him before turning around on the couch displaying her ass to the crowd. As she slowly started to feed the slink into her ass inch by inch I sat up and stopped massaging. I repositioned myself to be comfortable with the plug still in my ass. She fed the entire thing into her ass all the way to the hilt and was slowly pulling it out of herself when my Dom leaned forward. "Do you like that toy?" I nodded vigorously. "Would you like me to buy it for one of our experimenting nights?" I furrowed my brow while I thought about it. He popped his knee up so it jostled me. He was waiting for a response. I watched as she slid it back deep into her ass and I slowly nodded. I looked back at him and he nodded in response.

I looked back and while she had the slink in her ass all the way she put the rabbit into her pussy and started fucking herself with it. She came quickly and it looked like it took an effort to keep the slink in her ass. She sat down to keep the slink inside her and motioned for another man to grab something from the box. My Dom tapped on my ass again and I stood up still watching but my Dom pulled me away. I followed him into a room but was still trying to see what was in the box to no avail since I am 5' 3" and can't see over people's heads.

Entering one of the rooms he closes the door behind him. "Go sit on the edge of the bed and close your eyes. You aren't allowed to open your eyes until I say so, understood?"

"Yes, Sir." I went over to the bed and sat on the edge closing my eyes. A few moments later I can sense someone standing in front of me. I do not move until I am told to do so. I know the rules.

"Open your mouth." I do as commanded. "Widen your legs." I comply. I feel my dress hiked up so my bare pussy is showing and then I feel as the clasp holding my dress in place is removed allowing my dress to fall off my shoulders exposing my breasts and tight nipples to the cool breeze. I feel my pussy heat in anticipation. I feel as a soft cock is put into my mouth and instinctively I stick out my tongue to feel everything. I feel my Dom's hand grab one of my tits causing me to moan around his cock but I do not open my eyes. He grabs my other tit and pinches the nipple hard causing me to yelp. His cock is slowly being dragged over my tongue until it starts to harden. I feel something cold on my clit and then hear it turn on. He is holding a wand to my clit and can't keep it in once it finds its mark and I cum hard. A wave after wave hits me until I am shaking and then I squirt.

I hear whispering and realize there are more people in this room! I want so badly to open my eyes but I keep them shut. My Dom's cock withdraws from my mouth and I am shoved back and then my legs are pulled up and apart as I feel him drive deep inside me. Much deeper than I have ever felt. It stretches me as I try to take him all in. He starts thrusting hard into me but it's not quite the right angle. As I try to shift, he jostles me back. "Alright pet, you can open your eyes if you want to." I open my eyes and I have to adjust because the dim red light shows so dark. I look up and it is my Dom, smiling. I look around the room and see there are 6 or 7 people here. All playing with themselves as they watch me. I close my eyes as I start to convulse. As I cum my legs widen as far as they will go as he then starts pounding into me, this time hitting the sweet spot and I cum twice as hard almost immediately.

My Dom withdraws from inside me and replaces his cock with three fingers. He presses down on the area above my clit with his other hand and as he hits my g-spot I can feel the build-up happen so quickly and within seconds I am cumming again, squirting again wave after wave. He then turns me over and enters me from behind thrusting deep inside me. He keeps my legs closed which makes everything feel tighter, especially with the plug expanded in my ass. He feels so big and I can feel myself stretching open which is my favorite feeling. I can't help but cum again.

Without having to ask for permission my body can relax better so I find that I am cumming more. Not harder but just more. I feel my hair get pulled backward as he ramps his entire cock into me. I can feel him closing in as well. I meet his rhythm and together we cum. As I convulse I milk every drop out of him and I hear him groan loudly as he sends his seed inside me. I fall onto the bed in front of me out of exhaustion as soon as my Dom lets go of my hair. He pulls himself from me and drags me off the bed to kneel before him. "Don't let one drop spill from you or from me." I nod as I open my mouth to receive him. I clench to make sure I don't lose any of what is inside me. I lick every inch of him until he is satisfied. He then commands me to stand, which I do, to the sounds of applause. My face goes beat red as I try to redress myself.

We go back out to the main room and the girl who was on the couch is gone and replaced by a man this time who is getting pegged. He is groaning loudly as he shouts that "it is too big Mistress!" I can barely stand let alone focus so my Dom guides me out through a side exit and to the car which is parked there. He guides me inside the car and buckles my seat belt for me before getting into his side. As I watch him go around the car I can't help but think to myself: I found two new kinks today and one curiosity. What more adventures does he have for me? I close my eyes and fall asleep on the drive home. Falling asleep with another smile on my face.

12