Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned back to Lilith and nodded my understanding to her. I knew that she thought it would be best to return to her room before the two of us got caught fucking around...literally. As much as I hated to see my angel go, I knew it was only for the time being. I gave her one last kiss and hug before watching her walk toward the door. Before she reached it, I told her I would see her shortly and looked forward to spending the day working with her since I hated to see her go. She smiled back at me before disappearing from my room.

As I let my head drop back onto the pillow below me, I realized I had told a small fib since I did actually enjoy seeing her go...but it was only because I adored the way those blue buns of that adorable ass bounced when she walked.

* * *

"How'd you sleep?" A blunt voice nonchalantly asked while setting a plate of sizzling bacon and fluffy, scrambled eggs in front of me.

"Quite well," I responded to the old woman as I did my best to not make eye contact with Lilith across the table from me. I knew that if I did so, we'd both be smiling like a couple of randy teenagers while remembering what we had done just a few hours earlier. I cleared my throat and tried to sound sincere as I told the owner of the house, "I appreciate you letting me crash here."

"And I appreciate you helping Lilith with the chores," the old woman said as she returned to her stove so she could scoop some of what she had made onto another plate. She walked over and set the food down in front of the young woman in overalls as she stared down at her and chided, "Damn girl could probably learn a thing or two from having a man around the house for a change." She then turned and returned to the stove.

I didn't want to sound disrespectful since the old bat had allowed me to stay in her home and was currently feeding me a homecooked meal, but there was no way I was going to let her disrespect my blue-hued angel. I grabbed my fork and started cutting into my bacon while trying to alleviate some of the tension with a bit of levity by saying, "Lilith actually taught me quite a bit yesterday. Hell, without her help, I wouldn't have been able to start the mower by myself!" I chuckled and glanced over at the radiant young woman. I could see her smiling in thanks as she stared at her food and began to cut into it as well.

"I don't appreciate cursing in my house," the grouchy old crone ironically retorted. She then lowered her voice a bit as she dished up her breakfast and said, "And I'm sure you're just saying that to make Lilith look good, but you don't have to do that. She knows she needs to be more diligent in her work. She needs to..." The old harpy's voice trailed off as she suddenly cursed, "Damn it! We're completely out of orange juice! How could I have overlooked that?" She suddenly stormed out of the room as I exchanged glances with Lilith.

"Is she always this touchy?" I whispered to the dazzling woman I adored.

She answered by rolling her eyes and nodding her head. It truly made me wonder how Lilith had put up with the old battle-axe for as long as she apparently had.

When the elderly homeowner returned, she had a light coat on and a purse slung over her left shoulder. "I'm going to drive into the village and grab a few things," she declared as she started fumbling through a drawer for some keys. "You two finish eating and then start the day's work. I'll be back shortly." And with that, she walked over to the door and left. We both watched through the window behind me as she walked over to the automobile I had seen parked in the cul-de-sac the day before and fired it up. She then peeled out and took off.

Before I even had a chance to turn around, I was caught completely by surprise when Lilith flew off her chair and nearly knocked it to the floor in her haste. She whipped around to my side of the table and instantly began yanking at my shirt. I didn't exactly fight back as she tugged it off over my head while I asked, "Lilith, what are you doing?"

"Gonna cum!" She exclaimed as she unbuckled her overalls and let them drop to the floor. She stepped out of them so she could stand completely naked in front of me. After kicking them out of the way, she dropped down to her knees and began fumbling with my pants.

I was shocked that the raven-tressed beauty wanted to start her day out by playing around with me...but I certainly wasn't disappointed. If she preferred her meat to be cylindrical with a tip like a mushroom, I was willing to oblige. I quickly stood up and helped her as I worked my way out of my pants and boxers.

Once Lilith had me completely naked with the exception of my socks, she placed a hand on the table and took a single swipe at our plates and silverware...and knocked everything to the floor. I couldn't believe the measures the horny female was willing to take to get a piece of me. Again, I couldn't say that it wasn't turning me on.

I watched with bated breath as the young woman suddenly walked up to the ledge of the table and leaned down upon it. She then spread her legs apart and presented herself to me: She obviously wanted me to take her right then and there. I was harder than a collection of rare stones in a museum, so it wouldn't be difficult to give it to her.

That's when we heard screeching tires and a car pulling up outside. Both of our heads flew to the window as we realized the old crone was parking the car already.

"Shit!" I called out as I collected my clothes and watched Lilith do the same. It dawned on me almost instantly as I told my blue-skinned companion, "I forgot that my pickup broke down on the gravel road out there and is blocking the path! She wouldn't be able to get by it because of the trees and the ditches on both sides! I can't believe I forgot about that!"

We continued to quickly dress as I did my best to come up with an excuse for why the dishes and food were scattered all over the floor. If we hurried, we would have most of it picked up before she made her way back in, but even with the distance she still had to cover, it seemed like a long shot to get it all. Not for lack of trying, we hurried about the small kitchen in great haste as we collected everything we could.

Lilith was moving faster than I was, and she somehow managed to collect most of the dispersed foodstuffs as the old bat waddled across the dirt cul-de-sac. I was truly amazed with what we accomplished in such a short span of time, and when the flimsy door finally swung open and the main portal shot forward, we were seated at the table and pretending to enjoy what sat in front of us. I was a little surprised when my dark-haired compeer actually took a bite of her eggs in order to support the illusion that nothing had happened.

"That damn truck of yours is blocking the way!" The cross woman hollered as she reentered her home. "How do you expect me to get out of here if that vile contraption's in the way?"

I wasn't thrilled to consume food that had just been on the floor, but like Lilith, I decided to act as if nothing had happened as I did my best to find a chunk of eggs that didn't look to have any dust or hair on them. I remained calm and collected as I took a bite and answered, "I told you I was having vehicle trouble and needed to get ahold of a mechanic. I would gladly fix it if I knew how, but I..."

"Aren't you a man?" The upset woman ranted as she threw her purse down on the counter near the stove. "Don't you have cars in your blood?"

"Sorry, ma'am," I answered as I noticed Lilith across from me trying to keep a straight face. "I was more into reading and writing when I was growing up. I never paid much attention during oil changes and other routine checks."

The old bat didn't care much for my answer, but she knew there was no arguing the point. The truck wasn't going to fix itself...nor was anyone in the house. She gave up on giving me the third degree...when she noticed a piece of bacon on the floor that we had missed. "What the hell is this?"

I could see the look of fear on Lilith's face, but I took the reins right away and spoke up, "Oh, crap! I'm sorry about that! I thought I had dropped something when I was getting seconds! That's my fault!"

"Are you always such an animal in other people's homes when they're showing their hospitality?" The old crone inquired. She was about to bend down to pick the piece of bacon up, but I quickly beat her to it.

"I guess it was just so good that I was pigging out!" I tried to keep things light as I picked the strip of food up. As I waved it for her to see, I added, "No pun intended!" In order to keep the masquerade going, I took a bite out of the bacon and did my utmost best to look pleased as I chewed and swallowed. "See? So damn good that I'd eat it off the floor!"

"Ugh!" The old woman let out a disgusted sigh and stomped out of the room.

I turned to make eye contact with Lilith...and could see that she had been stifling her laughter the entire time I had been playacting. When we knew the perturbed owner of the house was out of earshot, she finally let out a giggle that put the angels to shame.

Quickly finding the location of the refuse bin, I took the piece of "floor bacon" to it and promptly discarded it. Once it was disposed of, I met Lilith's lovely eyes again as I asked, "Should we start our day of work?"

* * *

We had a busy morning after making our way to the barn and feeding the animals before anything else. According to my dazzling partner, we had plenty to do for the day, so after divvying out the chores, we went straight to work. It sounded like my first task for the day would be gathering firewood for the upcoming winter from the forest surrounding the property.

As I chopped at the wood with sweat dripping from my brow, a million thoughts raced through my mind as I tried to put the pieces of the puzzle together. Lilith and the elderly woman hated each other...but were still able to somehow coexist. It went without saying that I had no idea how far back their situation went. How long had the old bat's husband, Albert, been dead? When I had first arrived on the property, she had told me he had passed away a few years earlier...but I had no way of knowing if she was speaking the truth.

As I pondered that one, I moved on and wondered why Lilith would stay in such a place due to the obvious tension between her and the aged homeowner. Sure, the blue-hued angel with red streaks running through her dark tresses stood out in a crowd, but just because she looked different didn't mean she couldn't get away from this little corner of the map. Why did she feel obligated to stay and carry out work for the old crone?

Speaking of one of my least favorite people to deal with, I had the sudden thought and wondered just how long I would be staying here. There was no way the old hag was going to let me stick around indefinitely...and the fact that she would need to leave sooner rather than later had me thinking it would have to be in the very near future. She had already tried earlier in the day to leave when she had been upset about the orange juice, and then she huffed back in since my pickup was blocking her extended driveway. I felt like it was only a matter of time before she was forced to find someone to repair my faltering vehicle.

And perhaps the biggest question of all: Where were we? Due to everything I had been through recently, I had found the need to get away and just drive with no real destination in mind. I had hit the open road because I didn't want to ever take the chance of harming Eve due to the post-traumatic stress I had from my time away from the regular world around me, and pushing the pedal to the floor, I followed the road to this lonely neck of the woods. I thought heavily about that for a few minutes as I realized I had gone quite a ways without seeing any kind of town or even an outpost of some kind. It was almost as if this house and the land it sat upon existed in its own little corner of the world...

I stopped swinging the axe long enough to wipe the flowing sweat from my forehead. My mind was now going in two different directions as I tried to figure out where I could possibly be while at the same time thinking about Eve. It really started to hit me how much I loved the woman...and how easily I ended up in the arms of Lilith. I wasn't the type of man to easily succumb to temptation when I had a good thing going...so why did I so readily cave to the blue-skinned beauty's feminine wiles? She was without a doubt one of the most gorgeous creatures I had ever laid eyes on, but that shouldn't have swayed me in the least. I had always prided myself on my loyalty, so why...?

I gripped the axe and once more started to take my frustration out on the mighty ash in front of me. So many thoughts were swimming through my mind. I kept telling myself that the most important thing I could do was to get Lilith as far away from this place as possible. Something about this entire setting was giving me doubts that gnawed at my very insides. I had seen some unbelievable shit overseas while traveling with the enigmatic trio, but I had never been this on edge in my life. There was a lot more going on here than I was privy to.

As I continued chopping away for the best firewood I could secure, the last thing I remember thinking about before getting interrupted was what the old bat had mentioned earlier in the day when saying that she was going to leave for the orange juice. She had mentioned, "I'm going to drive into the village and grab a few things." Obviously, there was some kind of settlement or established community nearby. It may have been my fault for taking to the road without mapping out where I was going, but we were evidently close to some form of actual society. For a moment, I wondered if it could possibly be within walking distance...

"Marcus?"

It must have been some sight, but I think I nearly jumped a mile. I did mention that I was interrupted, right?

Lilith giggled when she realized she had frightened me. It was truly adorable the way she took pleasure in the small things in life.

I know I've pointed it out numerous times before, but after traveling with the secret operatives for nearly two years of my life and seeing some of the seediest things the world has to offer, it should go without saying that I had become hardened to a good many things. Still, I had never been so jittery...and on this small stretch of farmland, I found myself wincing at the most minimal things. I knew my fight or flight response was keeping me on my toes for a reason.

Lilith angled her head in such a way so she could make eye contact with me as those beautiful red lips of hers curved into a devious smile. At first, I had wondered if she came to fetch me for another chore since I had lost all track of time and figured it was time to move on, but the second I saw those rosy lips begin to express their fondness in the form of a calculating smirk...

"How are things coming on your end, Lilith?" I asked as I put the axe down and used the bottom of my shirt to wipe the perspiration off my face.

"Gonna come?" The blue-skinned beauty energetically shot back as her face lit up and she clasped her hands together.

I felt a flutter in my pants at the very thought of bending Lilith over in the woods and plowing away. As much as the very notion appealed to me, I tried to shake the thought from my mind since I had so many other things on my plate to worry about. I truly had convinced myself that I needed to come up with a plan to get the two of us away from here...and the sooner the better. I may have wanted my dick cozied away in Lilith's soft pink more than anything, but I had to stay focused on what legitimately mattered.

In a matter of milliseconds, Lilith suddenly threw herself at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled me in close as she planted her lips on mine and snaked her tongue into my mouth. I felt her body pressing up against mine, and as my hands went to her sides, I felt my manhood begin to pulse and throb below. I may not have been able to see them, but I'm pretty sure that both of her splendid bosoms were spilling out of the sides of her overalls.

As I was backed into the nearest tree trunk, I did my best to combat the temptation coursing through my veins since I knew we had bigger things to focus on...but Lilith had a hold on me that I had trouble opposing. I don't think it's farfetched to say that any man in my position would've felt the same way, and while the rational side of me was screaming that now wasn't the time for libidinous behavior, there was no way I could deny my body its desire for sensuous satisfaction.

While Lilith maintained the bulk of the control, my hands finally worked their way upward and grabbed the two straps holding her overalls on. Like an animal, I began yanking them off her shoulders and down her arms. She aided me as she continued to kiss me while lowering her limbs so I could get the attire to begin its descent. The top panel fell with the straps and freed her superb breasts. When the garments become lodged on her hips, she began to wiggle about until they finally fell to her ankles. She was free of her clothed confinement.

Now it was my turn. As Lilith stepped out of her overalls and kicked them off to the side, our passionate kiss continued to consume the both of us as I lifted my arms and allowed her to rip my shirt off. The second she had it over my head, the raven-tressed beauty threw it without a care of where it landed. She gave me one more unbridled kiss before suddenly dropping down and tearing at my pants like a woman possessed. Unlike the previous day when she hadn't known what lied beneath my trousers, the blue-skinned stunner knew exactly what she was in for...and she wanted it.

I couldn't help but chuckle when I thought for a moment that Lilith was actually going to wreck my zipper and possibly tear my pants. I probably shouldn't have found it as humorous as I did since my stiffening cock was directly below and could've been caught in the crossfire, but just watching that ravishing ball of energy as she vivaciously rummaged for my hard-on had me hot to trot like never before.

When my prick popped out in full view of the delighted woman below me, she quite literally inched back and cooed in glee. She could see the veiny pole growing right before her very eyes as she suddenly took it in her grasp and wrapped her full lips around it. She was ready to drain it of its juices.

With my back to the mighty ash I had been chopping wood from, I let my head recline back as my mouth fell open and I placed a hand on my companion's head. I felt every pass she made as her head thundered back and forth across my length, and the ecstasy sweeping through my body took me to a whole new level of consciousness. Somehow, every woe I had in the entire world was erased from my mind as the only thing I could comprehend was the feel of those luscious lips on my solid dick. Any worries in my existence didn't matter in that moment of singularity.

My cock didn't remain in Lilith's oral orifice for long. The lustful young woman knew exactly what she wanted...and I don't think she would've taken "no" for an answer as she suddenly climbed back to her feet and grabbed my hands so she could pull me forward. I stumbled a bit at first since I had forgotten that my pants were still around my ankles, but my mindful companion realized my predicament at the same time and acted as support as I stepped out of them. Once she had me a few feet away from the tree, she traded positions with me. I wondered what she had in mind...

Lilith placed her left hand against the bole of the ash and then stood with her right side to me while lifting her leg of the same side in order for me to hold onto it. When I had it supportively in my grasp with her foot draped over my shoulder, she left herself wide open to me...and beckoned me to insert something between those sleek limbs of hers.

1...34567...13