Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carefully inched my way forward since I didn't want to throw my ravishing compeer off balance. While holding her leg in one arm against my body, I used my free hand to guide my rigid prick toward the pink hole I wanted so wholeheartedly to invade. I closed my eyes the instant I felt the tip against the soft labia, and then my mouth fell open to emit a grunt of satisfaction as the head of my cock entered paradise. When I heard a squeal from Lilith that mirrored my sentiments, I knew we were on the right track. We were about to have another unforgettable encounter as my sizzling sausage made its way forward.

I hugged my arms around Lilith's right leg and went to town as I listened to that marvelous female yip and yelp in jubilation. Again, I found myself forgetting about everything else going on in the world as I, too, entered a state of perpetual bliss. The more I moved back and forth inside of Lilith, the more slippery and sodden we became.

The climate was balmy for the time of year it was, and since the sun was still shining bright, the two of us took full advantage as we made lustful, passionate love out in the middle of nature. I was convinced that if there happened to be any stags and does watching from the seclusion of the trees, they were probably learning a thing or two as we went at it.

I pulverized Lilith's love hole from that position for a good three or four minutes, and I only let up when I could feel the nails of her right hand beginning to dig into my chest as she used it for support. I took that as a sign to ease up and that she more than likely needed a break. I wasn't about to bring any kind of harm to my lovely partner in crime.

I stood before the blue-skinned beauty with my cock aimed directly at her as she straightened herself out and caught her breath. She smiled at me on a couple of occasions as she ran a hand between her legs to feel the wetness we had created. She then playfully gave me a quick kiss on the left cheek before turning her back to me and placing both hands against the trunk of the tree while leaning forward. She then raised her ass in the air and presented me with an entirely different angle at which to penetrate her from. Those blue buns looked absolutely perfect as I licked my lips and stepped forward.

I licked my right hand and gave myself a few quick tugs before grabbing onto Lilith's left hip. Keeping the fingers of my right hand clasped around my manhood, I positioned myself just right and guided my throbbing piece of meat into my companion's soaked slit yet again. Once I was inside, I placed my right hand on her other hip and held on for dear life as I picked up speed. I thoroughly trounced that tiny crevice as Lilith begged me for more. I felt her surge and swell as her soft insides enveloped my manhood. To show how much I cared, I leaned forward and began covering her back in kisses. Eventually, those kisses morphed into licks as I drenched her back in saliva.

Another few minutes elapsed until the blue-hued cutie began slapping her hands against the bole of the tree before her in submission. I instantly pulled out since I interpreted the sign as a need of conceding, and upon doing so, I watched as her knees began to knock and her body convulsed. She began to squeal in delight, and even though I knew she was enjoying a riveting orgasm, I still had to ask if she was all right. She answered by letting her juices flow freely as they ran down both sides of her legs. She was euphoric as she reveled in the apex of her sexual furor.

Seeing what had befallen the enticing young woman, I could no longer hold back my need to ejaculate. I took my rigid rod in my right hand and whacked away just as I had done earlier with the axe against the limbs of the tree. I beat my meat into submission until I felt that all too familiar sensation overtake my very being. I announced my orgasm...and as Lilith continued to tremble in front of me while bent over and fingering her dripping slit, she retorted, "Gonna cum! Gonna cum!"

I blasted a hot load of thick sperm all over the blue buns of the fascinating woman. I shouted like I was in the thick of battle and watched as my first salvo hit the left bun in front of me and exploded upon impact. The second did much of the same as it splattered like a gallon of milk being thrown off the top of a house only to contact pavement below. I continued to fire like a gatling gun while hooting and hollering like a damn banshee at the same time. At that moment, I would've gladly defied any man to claim he had unloaded more semen in one sexual outing than I did in that moment. I didn't seem to be stopping as I continued to discharge shot after gratifying shot. I felt like I was truly on top of the world.

When I finally reached the end of the line, I thought I was going to keel over since I felt so darn dehydrated. I realized I could've used a drink of water, but I didn't have a bottle with me. I should've known that Lilith seemed to already have some kind of rapport with me and knew exactly what I desired...and even though she wanted to take a moment to marvel at the massive amount of cream across her backside while frolicking about covered in it, she needed to suck down some refreshing water as well. She instantly grabbed one of my hands and led me to the brook she had flailed about in the previous day.

I was a little hesitant to drink from the trickling waters at first, but after cupping up some of the liquid and raising it to my mouth to sip, I found the fluid to be quite exhilarating. I daresay it tasted even better than the water I had consumed earlier with my breakfast...although we all know how that little event ended.

We spent a few minutes cleaning up after our midday romp, and Lilith even used her body language at one point to command me to sit still. Upon doing so, I felt her soft hands as they placed water across my back and washed me off. It felt both relaxing and stimulating at the same time, but I did my best to ignore the latter feeling since we still had a little work to do.

Once we were all cleaned up and back at it - the actual work, that is - I felt my stomach begin to growl since we had been unable to consume a good portion of our breakfast. I found myself momentarily wondering if the old bat would have a lunch prepared for us back at the house, but I decided to follow Lilith's lead and continue working. If we ended up laboring away through the day without a break, dinner would only be all the more gratifying.

Besides, if Lilith could keep up the hard work without a break, I knew I could do no less.

* * *

Remembering that we had quit for the day around four o'clock the previous afternoon, I realized that we had a couple hours left to finish up the day's chores. I also recognized that I had gulped down way too much water back at the brook after my "extracurricular" activities with Lilith. As the old saying went, I had to pee like the proverbial racehorse, and while I knew I could whip it out almost anywhere on the property and relieve myself, I decided to tell Lilith that I was going to run back to the house in order to use the bathroom. Since we were in the barn, it would be a short jaunt there and back that would take me no more than a few minutes.

My raven-tressed companion looked a little tentative at first. She still didn't communicate with many words around me, so instead of saying her piece, she acted out how she would generally "pop a squat" out behind the barn when she had to go. I chuckled in response and told her that I would be quick. She had nothing to worry about.

The thing was, I would've done exactly as she suggested under normal circumstances...but in actuality, I really wanted to go into the house. After indulging in yet another invigorating bout of copulation with my blue-skinned companion, I was even more determined to find a way to get her as far away from this lonely stretch of land as possible. I was more convinced than ever before that the old bat back in the house was holding my darling Lilith against her will somehow, and I was more resolved than ever before to see to her safety. I wanted to know the truth of what was going on in this bizarre neck of the woods.

I placed a hand on Lilith's left cheek and informed her with a smile, "I'll be in and out."

The dark-haired beauty then placed her hands together almost like she was making a praying motion, but then she set her face against the back side of her left hand in order to convey a message about sleeping. I quickly realized that she meant the elderly homeowner was taking a nap.

This made things all the better.

Again, I tried to make my lovely companion feel more at ease as I reached out and gave her a pat on her left bicep. "You worry too much, Lilith! I won't wake her! Besides, I really like to wash my hands after using the lavatory, so just give me a few minutes and I'll be right back!"

Reluctantly, Lilith finally nodded.

I knew Lilith would become fraught with worry if I took too long in the house, so I quickly made my way across the dirt cul-de-sac and up the rickety old steps of the porch. I had a limited amount of time to work with...and I wasn't sure how soundly the old bat slept. I thought back to the previous night and how she had never discovered anything about the little "rendezvous" Lilith and I had shared, so I figured it was safe to say that as long as I kept the decibels to a minimum, I could do a little snooping around.

After opening the flimsy storm door and creeping in through the main door behind it, I glanced up the staircase directly ahead of me before looking into the open kitchen at my right. I had just assumed that the old woman would be fast asleep in her bed, but I reckoned with the off chance that she might use a couch in her lower-level living room to catch some Z's. Since I had never been given an actual tour of the house, I gently kicked my shoes off and started making my way through the first floor to see if there was even a living room to begin with.

The kitchen was connected to a short hallway at the left between countertops that ran perpendicular to each other, and on the opposite end, it opened into a dining room area. I made my way in there first and saw that the room was a little longer than I had been anticipating. From there, it had another wide opening a little further down that led into a living room with old, antique furniture and even a television that was older than I was. I was careful about entering that room since I wasn't sure where the old bat took her naps.

As I crept through the living space that was devoid of all other life, I noticed a large window looking out to a yard that was surrounded by trees. There was a clothesline and even an antique plow that was practically orange from rust. There was also an old disc harrow that was missing quite a few of its discs, but I don't think anyone cared since it was being used as a yard decoration anyway.

Another wide opening on the opposite end of the room led toward a hallway and a few doors. On first glance, I could tell that the door down the corridor on my right was probably just a closet, but the one in front of me led into what could only be described as a miniature library. Under normal circumstances, I would've loved taking an afternoon to sift through all the great literature that must've been contained within, but I knew I didn't have that kind of time.

Turning to my left, I saw that there was one more door to be explored at the end of the hallway where it turned and met the path leading in from the kitchen. I went down to that door and noticed that the thick portal with a wobbly knob was cracked open by about an inch. There was obviously a window in the room since sunlight filtered into the hallway through the crack. Slowly, I made my way over the rugs that were laid out on the wooden floor beneath me and grinded my teeth every time the boards creaked. I hoped the hag who was apparently resting on the level above didn't have acute hearing.

I closed my eyes as I slowly pushed the door open and heard it groan even louder than the floorboards below me. Since it was so damn noisy, I only opened it far enough to allow me entry. Once I squeezed through and entered the room, my eyes were assaulted with far too much information for any one person to take in.

I was in what looked like an office room that had documents, pamphlets, books and other notes scattered about one large table in the center of the room. There were stacks of paper and even some small filing cabinets sitting underneath it. The walls were also lined with other cabinets, shelves and even a desk. There were cobwebs hanging in the corners of the room and from the chandelier in the dead center of the room, and dust covered everything in front of me. Strangely, I was reminded of a room one of the operatives I had once traveled with told me about during her travels when she had been much younger, but I pushed the thought from my mind as I realized the room I now stood in probably hadn't seen visitors in quite some time.

I inched forward and realized that if I disturbed anything, the old bat was bound to notice...if she ever bothered entering the office to begin with. I knew it was none of my business to go through things, but just glancing around told me that there had to be some kind of documentation present that would give me a few answers about what I had stumbled upon in this strange and secluded little stretch of land.

I slowly made my way around the table while eyeing the top documents on each stack before me. I couldn't make sense of most of it since there were a lot of receipts and even a few letters that must've been over half a century old. The fusty smells alone were enough to convince me of the great age of the parchments. My olfactory senses were working on overdrive as I continued to peruse everything sitting in front of me.

My eyes suddenly picked something up that caught my attention. I had always found the different religions of the world to be quite fascinating, and back during my late teens when I used to enjoy writing fantasy tales in my spare time, I had studied many various theologies since I had always found the contrasting beliefs in a higher power by different groups of people to be very interesting. The concept of spirituality dates back many millennia, and so many of the world's greatest tales have a basis in religion whether we realize it or not in most cases. I don't think it matters if one is an ardent believer or a total skeptic; there's no denying that the very idea of gods and goddesses is quite intriguing.

I suppose that's why I couldn't stop myself from reaching forward and grabbing a page that was caked in a thick layer of dust...but I was still able to make out a few words that certainly snagged my immediate attention and drew me to it.

To be one with the heavens is to appreciate all of creation.

To be one with nature and the earth is to bask in preservation.

To be one with the abyss is to desire mass destruction.

When I had been growing up, my mother had always been quite devout. She was by no reason one of those overly religious fanatics who shoved their beliefs down everyone else's throats, but was instead a wonderful person who believed in redemption and that all men - no matter how malevolent they could be - had good in them deep down where it mattered. She may not have attended church every week, but she knew she didn't have to because in her heart, she was always one with the divine. She took care of people whether it was by giving to charity, helping our neighbors, or even taking care of stray animals when no one else wanted anything to do with them. When I think of the good things I have done in this life, I attribute my amiability to the upbringing I had due to my mother.

It goes without saying that whenever I noticed anything remotely religious, my interest was instantly piqued. Seeing those sentences scrawled across that old piece of parchment may not have seemed like much to most people, but seeing those words in a place like this...well, let's just say that I thought it was an irony of all ironies. Sure, the elderly homeowner may have seemed a little fanatical with the jargon she had spouted earlier about Lilith being a spawn of the underworld, but that just made me believe all the more that the old bat was nothing more than a hypocrite who disguised her true feelings behind a holier-than-thou attitude. She played at being righteous, but she was anything but.

I took a moment to examine the pile of papers where I had found the one grasped tightly in my right hand a little closer, and even though I wanted to disturb as little as possible, I found myself grabbing a stack and rifling through it. My eyes tried to take in numerous amounts of information as they went back and forth between the papers and the room's only window. I knew I had a limited amount of time before Lilith wondered what was taking me so long, and when I suddenly remembered that I wasn't alone in the house, I became completely still and made sure there was no sound of movement coming from upstairs. It was obvious that the old bat wouldn't be able to physically harm me considering my physique and the fact that I was probably a third of her age, but I knew it wouldn't sit well to be caught rummaging through her belongings. In reality, I feared that she would take my transgressions out on Lilith.

Not seeing anything else that drew my immediate attention, I decided to play things safe as I set the papers back down and tried to rearrange the stack in the exact way it had looked before I had grabbed anything from it. As much as I wanted to continue searching for anything that would possibly give me answers to this bizarre place, I knew I had to get back outside. Perhaps later in the evening when both Lilith and the grouchy hag were fast asleep...

Right before I reached the door, my eyes fell on something I had completely missed upon entering the room. Near the door, there was a small corner table that had been pushed up against a large bookshelf. On top of the small table that was only about two feet tall, there was an old buckskin with dabbles of ink on it. Upon closer examination, I realized that I was looking at a very old map.

I picked up the old piece of leather and had a look at it. I could discern that some of the old scribbles were supposed to represent a forest that covered most of the topographical depiction, and I also spotted what had to be a lake. In the corners of the map, there were small drawings that had nothing to do with anything else on the buckskin. On the lower right, there was a fleeing deer, and on the lower left, was a man shooting an arrow with a bow. I was sure that they were just designs and not part of the mystery before me.

I noticed a dotted line that went from a box and through the trees. For whatever reason, the line wasn't drawn straight to where the "X" was marked...but instead zigzagged all over the place in a haphazard manner. I wondered why whoever had drawn up the map thought it would be wise to chaotically mark the dotted line all over the place instead of just going straight to the location of importance. From what I could tell by looking at the buckskin, there weren't any kind of dangers between point A and point B. It seemed odd to follow such an erratic trail.

I held the old piece of leather in both hands as I closely studied the map and wondered if it could possibly be a depiction of the area. I thought it could be feasible that the box drawn on the map could be the house I currently stood in, and the forest could certainly be the surrounding area around the estate. I wasn't sure if there was actually a lake nearby, but with the brook Lilith had shown me the previous day, it wouldn't have been out of the realm of possibility. There was no barn or guesthouse noted on the map, but at the same time, I realized they could have been built later. Since the map was on a buckskin, it went without saying that it had been drawn up a long time ago.

1...45678...13