Lilith

Story Info
A goth slut takes a ride with Dakota.
2.8k words
4.36
2.7k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found my goth angel at the Dollar General, just before they closed. Just a few miles from our motel, right on the two-lane highway in rural Alabama. She was wandering the aisles slowly, picking up mascara and lip gloss and other little things, obviously shoplifting. We were the only customers in the store, but the sleepy kid behind the register was paying her no attention, despite her round ass jiggling in her short black skirt. Lilith was wearing a leather jacket too, and black leather high heeled ankle boots. She was curvy, with her hair in black braids, her long black fingernails touching her full lips as she looked around suspiciously. Lilith wasn't very good at shoplifting! She couldn't have been more than eighteen years old, with pale, creamy skin and big green eyes.

I love goth girls! First of all, I love trashy and cheap women, and goth girls always have that for me. I watched Lilith for a few minutes. The black mascara, the tattoos on her arms and legs, the piercings, it was all a turn-on. In fact, my cock was already hard as a rock as I approached her.

"Here, let me help, darling," I told her. Lilith looked up at me, startled. At first glance, she didn't seem too bright, and I noticed that her tongue was pierced. My cock twitched. Those green eyes were gorgeous with all that black mascara.

"Help with what?" she protested, looking around wide-eyed. Lilith looked delicious up close, with her beautiful white skin and black hair. Her lips were really plump, and her tits were obviously huge under that black leather jacket. Of course she was driving me wild now!

"With the things you're stealing," I answered. I took a gift bag off the wall and opened it. "Put your things in here," I ordered, holding it out for her. She looked confused, apparently unsure what was going on.

"I'm not a cop, and no one's coming," I told her. "Come on. We have to go." Lilith obeyed, and emptied her hands into the bag.

"That's a good idea," she grinned, and took several lipsticks from a plastic display case. I held out the bag, and she added those. She studied me closely, and seemed to like what she saw. I loved that she then bit her lip. She looked ready for what I had in mind, which was to drive her to a motel and fuck her silly.

"Here, let's get a few more things," I moved to the next shelf, and dropped a box of large condoms into the bag along with a large bottle of lube. Lilith reached in front of me, and took another box of ribbed condoms off the shelf and dropped them into our bag. She had long, black nails. My cock was throbbing.

"Good!" I told her. "Are those your favorite?" Lilith gave me a blank look with those gorgeous green eyes, and just smiled. "Let's go." We strolled together to the front of the store. The clerk was sitting behind the register, his eyes glued to his phone.

"Have a good night," I nodded, and he nodded in return without looking up. "Go," I ordered Lilith, and we stepped out into the hot, humid night air. "Which car is yours?"

"I walked here," she said, giving me a sassy smile. "Maybe you could give me a ride?" Lilith bit her lip again.

"I would love to give you a ride," I smiled back, and led her to my convertible.

"I love your car," she exclaimed, and climbed into the front seat next to me. I introduced myself while I started the car. "Hi Dakota," she purred, "I'm Lilith." She crossed her legs, and I appreciated the snake tattoo that was visible above the lacy top of her stocking.

"Lilith, where do you live?"

"Over in Buckton's," she replied, as I put on my turn signal.

"Where's that?" She told me that it was a trailer park about a couple miles down the county road. Lilith walked a couple of miles in those stilettos? Whatever.

"Do you live by yourself?" I asked. Please say yes, I thought. Or with a girlfriend or a sister.

"No, with my daddy," she answered. Damn! "This is really nice," she yelled, as I accelerated onto the two-lane road. Lilith scooted across the bench seat, closer to me. I put my hand on her thigh and gave her a firm squeeze.

"Let's not go there, then," I replied.

"What?" Lilith looked bewildered. "Okay? Um, why not?" She didn't seem alarmed, but she really did seem like a bit of a dope.

"Give me your hand," I commanded. I could almost feel those long nails digging into my back. I took her hand and put it on the bulge in my jeans. "That's why."

Lilith gasped, and pursed her lips, but didn't remove her fingers. I continued driving, and Lilith gave my cock a squeeze and ran her hand along its whole length. Several minutes went by as Lilith stroked my bulge. "You're big," she finally purred, looking at me and biting her lip. "So where are you taking me?" I had her!

"I'm going to take my little whore to a cheap motel and do what I want with her," I grinned at her. I didn't want to take her back to Dylann. Not yet!

"Whore?!" Lilith protested, but then leaned forward and I felt her lips against my ear. "Dakota, I don't want any money." She really was an adorable dopey kid.

I looked at her with a smile. "I know, but I'm going to treat you like a cheap little whore. Take my cock out, Lilith."

"Right now?" She looked around at the dark highway and the twilight woods. I unbuckled my belt and opened my jeans. I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Oh, um, okay," stammered Lilith. I leaned back, and pulled out my thick ten-inch shaft. "Wow, you're really big," she said finally, reaching out tentatively. I took her hand and pressed it around my cock. Lilith took a deep breath.

"You little slut, don't even pretend like you've never had a hard cock in your hand before."

"Not this big," she mused, biting her lip. I knew then that we weren't going to make it to a motel! Lilith gave me a few light strokes.

"Take your clothes off," I ordered. LIlith looked up in wild surprise.

"What?"

"You heard me. Take your clothes off, now!" I took a handful of her lustrous black hair and pulled back sharply, and she gasped loudly.

"Okay, okay!" she shouted, slipping her arms out of her leather jacket. She was wearing a black ribbed tank top underneath, her pierced nipples pressing against the fabric. I was barely watching the road now, but saw a small road on my right and swung the car into a sharp turn. Lilith swayed into me, her huge tits bouncing. I grabbed the tank top behind her neck and pulled.

"Don't rip it," she protested, and pulled it over her head and off. Her tits were magnificent, with a sun tattooed between them. "Do you like them?" she asked, with a dopey, simpering tone. We were now on a single lane gravel road, and I wondered if it was a driveway. I stopped the car.

"Take everything off," I ordered again. Lilith slipped out of her shoes and took off her skirt, then peeled off the tiny black g-string. I turned off the engine and turned to Lilith. It was suddenly quiet, except for the sound of frogs all around us in the woods, and our panting. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her hard, thrusting my tongue between those plump lips. Lilith's eyes opened wide, but she kissed me back, our tongues urgently sliding against each other. I grabbed her hair and pulled back, and kissed her soft white neck, then gave her a bite.

"Oh god," she moaned, and I felt her hand frantically tugging at my stiff shaft. I slid my fingers between her thick thighs, and found her wet pussy. Lilith propped her foot onto the seat, opening her legs, and I stroked her sopping cunt. She was bare and soft as a baby's bottom.

"You are a slut, aren't you?" I hissed into her ear.

"Yes..." she moaned, her voice shaking uncontrollably.

"You've been wet all day, waiting for a man's cock."

"Yessss," she moaned again. I kissed her again, loving the feel of her tongue, and then leaned back and tightened my grip on her hair. Lilith gasped again, and I forced her head down on my cock. She moaned loudly, and I pulled her down roughly, feeling my dick slide into her throat. Lilith gagged, and I held her head down. She struggled, her muffled squeals getting louder, and I released her hair. She lifted her head, coughing loudly, and then looked up at me. Her mascara was running already, but she smiled at me and then lowered her head, massaging the length of my dick with her tongue piercing.

"That's a good girl," I soothed her. Her lips and her tongue felt wonderful! I threw my head back, and grunted happily, then tightened my fist around her hair and pulled her down on my cock again. Lilith hummed and I felt my cock slide into her throat again, a little farther this time, until she was almost deepthroating me. I slowly pumped my hips, fucking her throat, and I felt her tongue squirming against my dick. I reached over, and gave her round white ass a hard spank. Lilith lifted her head and squealed happily.

"Oooo!" She wiggled her round ass and massaged my big dick with that tongue piercing.

"Such a good cocksucker," I murmured. "Get into the back seat and show me your pussy." Lilith jumped into the back seat and obediently spread her legs. I picked up her sopping wet g-string, and tossed it onto the floorboard, and then stood on the front seat facing Lilith and took my shirt off.

"I like," she cooed, and I put my finger to my lips. I didn't want to hear her trying to be cute. She shut up, and slid two fingers into her wet cunt for me. I smiled at her, took off my boots, and slipped out of my jeans. Now I was naked, and I stepped over and sat back down on the seat.

"Does that feel good?" Lilith nodded, her eyes closed. She was sliding her fingers in and out of her bare pussy, making wet noises.

"Give me your fingers," I ordered, and she lifted her glistening fingers for me. I took her hand and sucked on them, savoring her sweet juices. Goddamn, she tasted good! I leaned forward, grabbed her hair again, and slid my cock into her mouth again. Lilith looked up at me as she sucked and licked, running her hands over my muscular thighs.

I moaned with pleasure, and she looked up at me and smiled. I let her eagerly lick and kiss my dick, then take my balls one at a time between her full lips. A couple of cars passed, their tires whining on the highway. Lilith sucked on my full balls, and then took me into her mouth again. It was completely dark now, the sky full of stars, and I became aware that the car lights were still on, lighting up the woods behind me.

"Come on," I breathlessly ordered, and Lilith lifted her head. "Let's get into the spotlight."

"What?" she asked. I leaned forward, pushed her legs to one side, and picked her up. "Oh," she cried in surprise, and I stepped onto the gravel road beside the convertible and carried her to the front of the car. The headlights threw crazy shadows over our bodies.

"What -" began Lilith, but I put her down, turned her around, and pushed her face down onto the hood of the car. I pressed her head down with one hand, and with the other slid two fingers into her wet cunt.

"Oh god," she grunted, and I felt her push back onto my hand. She was so wet! A trickle of nectar ran down one leg, and I pushed my fingers all the way in. So wet, so slippery, so ready! I spread her round, white ass cheeks apart with my hands and put the tip of my cock against her glistening gash. I have her ass a sharp smack, and Lilith gasped.

"Are you ready to be fucked?" I asked.

"Yes, yesss..." she gasped. Her voice was quavering. I have her ass a sharp smack again, and then another and another. Lilith cried out in pain, and I grabbed my thick cock and guided it into her silky cunt. All of it, at once, and Lilith cried out again. She slapped the hood with an open hand, and I kept my thick dick buried in her and pulled her hair back sharply.

"Ow," she cried, in a quavering voice. Lilith's breathing was ragged and noisy, and I slapped her ass harder again. Her right cheek was turning a dark pink. Her pussy was like a vise, it was so tight, and I moved it slowly in and out of her. Lilith grunted softly every time I thrust into her, tears running down her cheeks and making more of a mess of her mascara.

Finally, I couldn't hold back any more, and I thrust violently into Lilith again and again, pumping my hips and fucking her frantically. Our bodies slapped together, and she sobbed as I pulled her hair harder and harder. She moaned loudly as I fucked her, a glistening stream squirting down her leg. I released Lilith's hair, and her face rested on the hood of the car as she panted, tears falling down her cheeks. The more she cried, the harder my cock became, and I finally came with a loud groan. Jesus Christ! I leaned forward and kissed her back as my cock finally stopped shooting stream after stream of hot white cum into that tight cunt. Lilith's legs were shaking uncontrollably, and I kept my hands on her hips and held her up.

After a while, I lifted Lilith up, and flipped her onto her back, her hips on the edge of the hood. I spread her legs with my hands, and gave her swollen cunt a little slap with the palm of my hand. Lilith squealed. Her large tits had gotten a little dirty on my car, and she smeared her messy mascara with a shaky hand.

My dick slid easily into that creamy pink pussy, Lilith's dirty feet waving in the air. Her cunt was full of my warm sperm, and squished as I fucked her. I leaned forward and closed my hand around Lilith's tender white throat, and her nails closed around my muscular forearm.

"Fuck," she grunted, and her eyes rolled back in her head. Slowly fucking Lilith, feeling that silky vise squeeze my cock, I closed my hand tighter around her throat. She cried out, and I felt her squirt softly against my belly. It felt like her nails would draw blood, and I released her throat just before I came. I pulled out and pumped my cock a couple of times with my hand, spattering white sperm on her belly and her tits.

I drove Lilith home, and I parked in front of a plain trailer with dingy metal siding and a small wooden porch. We shared a long passionate kiss goodbye, and she was standing awkwardly on the porch, lit by my headlights. She was carrying her shoes in one hand, and had her bag in the other. She wasn't wearing her shirt or her g-string, and her black hair was a mess. She had managed to clean her face with her shirt, though.

Lilith put the bag down and knocked. There was no answer. She turned to look at me with a confused look on her face, then knocked again, very loudly.

"Daddy!" Lilith shouted. There was no answer. It was dark inside the trailer, and if daddy was there I couldn't tell. Lilith shouted and pounded on the door again.

"Lilith, you're going to wake up the neighbors," I called. "Get back in the car." She climbed back into the front seat. It looked like she was going to cry. I decided to take her back to the hotel. Dylann wouldn't mind; in fact, she would probably be in the mood for a threesome in the morning!

"He's home," she pouted. "He just doesn't want to let me in. We had an argument." I wiped the tears off her face. Her pale face was glowing in the street light.

"He's probably asleep," I said. "Maybe he had something to drink?" The lights were still off, so who knows. Daddy had probably passed out. I mean, it was a weekend night.

"Maybe," murmured Lilith. She had a catch in her voice.

"Come on, I'll take you back to our motel. You can spend the night with me and my sister." Lilith nodded, and I started the engine.