Astrid

Story Info
I meet Kate's friend, Astrid.
3.4k words
4.18
2.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late one autumn afternoon, and Kate and I were in bed after a long and passionate lovemaking session. She was curled up in my arms, the sunlight slanting across the bed. We were both exhausted, and I was laying on a huge wet spot. Kate was telling me about her weekend.

She had lunch with her friend Astrid, whose husband worked with Kate's at the hospital. Their husbands were both surgeons. Anyway, they had talked about their respective marriages, and the subject of our relationship had come up. Kate's husband wasn't happy that she was seeing me, but Astrid thought that her husband would actually be in favor of the idea. Apparently, he was an older man who wasn't satisfying her sexually any longer, so she saw other men with his permission. That arrangement was obviously a little different from Kate's situation. Kate and her husband not only didn't talk about me, they were talking about separating.

I'm not sure how close their husbands were. Kate said they worked together and traveled to medical conferences together, but they weren't great pals or anything. Their wives, however, were very close girlfriends. They talked on the phone, had ladies days out like spa dates and whatnot. Astrid, thought Kate, would really like to meet me.

"We talked all about you," smiled Kate. "I told her about our relationship, and she's very interested."

"Interested in a relationship?"

"Well, you'll have to meet her. I think you'll really like her! Astrid is from Germany, and let's just say that her tastes are different from mine." Kate stroked my chest and gave me a playful kiss.

"But she's wonderful. Astrid is about my age," she added, which would make her in her mid-to-late forties.

"Well... okay. What's she looking for, exactly?" It all sounded interesting to me. I mean, if she was friends with Kate then we probably would get along. But Kate gave me a couple hundred dollars when we got together. In fact, that morning she had given me an envelope with five hundred in it. I kind of liked the idea of being a boy toy for the rich ladies of the western suburbs!

"You'll see. Astrid is one of my very best friends, and I'm sure you'll like her very much!" smiled Kate.

I wasn't sure exactly how this was going to go, but I'm always up for an adventure and said that I looked forward to Astrid's call.

After several days, Astrid called very late on a Sunday night. In fact, I was asleep when the phone rang. Astrid asked me if I knew where the Uptown Starbucks was, and we arranged to meet there the next afternoon.

At the coffee shop the next day, I bought a hot tea and sat down by the fireplace. There weren't many people in the shop, and I checked my phone to see if Astrid had sent me a text.

"Good afternoon," said a voice near my shoulder. "You must be Dakota?"

I stood and smiled at her. "Yes." Astrid pursed her lips and raised her face to mine, and I kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm pleased to meet you," she purred, appraising me now that we were close. "Well, you are a specimen, aren't you?" She squeezed my bicep with her hand; long well-manicured nails, an enormous diamond ring glinting on one finger. "All these muscles is how I recognized you!"

Astrid was quite a specimen herself! Her hair was cut very short and dyed a platinum blonde. Her smile was dazzling and very white, and her stunning light blue eyes had delicate wrinkles when she smiled. Astrids lips were deep red and wet. She was wearing a gray leather skirt, knee-length with high-heeled leather boots underneath. Her jacket was a darker gray, with a diamond stickpin on one lapel.

"Glad to meet you," I murmured, looking into those eyes. They were tastefully lined with mascara, and very friendly. Her accent was interesting.

Astrid sat opposite me, and we chatted about the weather, about me, and a little about herself. She was married, 51 years old, and her older husband knew about her meeting me. Astrid told me that she was born in Berlin, and came to the US to marry her husband almost thirty years ago. There was still a lot of German in her voice.

"My husband has difficulties in the bedroom, and so I am loving the idea of an afternoon of fun with you, Dakota." Of course, I got the idea. Astrid was very straightforward, and knew exactly what she wanted.

"And tell me," said Astrid, cocking her head at me, "Kate says that you were in prison for many years?"

"Well, yes," I said. I explained my whole story to her, which she already seemed to know. Kate really gave her all of my personal details, it seemed!

"Was your first sexual experience in prison?" Astrid looked very intently at me with her pale blue eyes.

"It was, of course" I replied, sipping my tea.

"Did you enjoy it?" I nodded yes, and Astrid leaned forward. "Do you still like being fucked with a big cock?" Her face was close to mine. I felt her well-manicured hand rest on my knee.

"Of course I do. I'm bisexual." I hoped that this adventure wouldn't just consist of my telling her my sexual history. Astrid gave my knee an encouraging squeeze. It sounded like she wanted details.

"Do you still love pleasing a stiff penis? On your knees, sucking a man?"

"I do, yes." My cock was getting stiff, I had to admit. Did Astrid have someone for a threesome? This whole situation was getting more and more interesting by the minute!

"I love oral sex with a man, both giving and receiving. I also love anal sex, giving and receiving. I had sex with lots of men in prison."

"That's wonderful to hear! I'm loving you more every moment!" Astrid looked thoughtful for a moment, and gave my knee and affectionate squeeze. "May I sip your tea?"

"Yes," I replied, handing her my paper cup. She took a sip and stared at me with those gorgeous pale blue eyes.

"Very well, shall we?" She raised her eyebrows at me. She abruptly stood and draped her purse around her shoulder. A decision had been made.

"Of course!" I followed her out of the coffee shop. Astrid was tall and slim, and her legs were long and toned. She had a slim waist, and small bustline. She looked to be in terrific shape.

"I thought we would spend the afternoon at the Crosby Hotel, if that's agreeable to you." Astrid slipped on a pair of sunglasses as we left.

"All right," I smiled at her. "I've never been there." Astrid led me to a new silver BMW, and we climbed in. She was obviously very well off!

"Then this will be a first for us both! I hope you fit into my little car," she mused. She was still appraising me. "I very much love muscular and fit men!"

It was a beautiful day out, sunny and a bit cool. In just a few minutes we drove to the hotel and checked in. The room was very nice. A huge king-sized bed, and really luxurious furniture and a huge bathroom. Astrid obviously did things in style.

"First, go to the restroom and take off all your clothing," said Astrid, abruptly. "And this is for you, baby," she added, handing me an envelope.

I undressed in the bathroom, and washed up with one of those little soaps that hotels have. I opened the envelope. Inside were ten hundred dollar bills. Now I was really curious about this adventure!

I emerged from the bathroom, a little apprehensive. Were there going to be several men with Astrid, wearing masks? No, my imagination had gotten the best of me. I walked slowly toward Astrid, who was now sitting cross-legged in a chair in front of the king bed. She had removed her jacket and skirt, revealing a small black leather corset, black suspenders and stockings, and black stilettos. Her firm tits had pierced nipples, and she had a heart tattooed on one shoulder, and a belly piercing.

"Slowly, my darling," she purred, and waved a black leather riding crop vaguely in my direction. "You have a wonderful physique!"

"Thank you," I replied, standing finally in front of her. Astrid's eyes fastened on my stiffening cock, which was dangling between my muscular legs. She was still pointing the riding crop at me while she studied my penis.

"Long and thick," she murmured softly to herself. "You've had a man's cock in your ass lately, yes?" Astrid bit her lower lip and widened her eyes.

"Yes, I have... I love it!" I answered, my voice a bit deeper. "The thicker and longer, the better!"

"Wonderful! And you would like to have another cock in your ass now, yes?"

"Yes." My cock, now a hard ten inches, twitched towards Astrid as she touched it with the riding crop.

"I love your physique," she cooed, running her slim fingers over my chest, my arms, and my abs. She petted me for a few minutes, then sat back in the chair and crossed her legs again.

"Is the money enough?" She raised her eyebrows at me, and bit her lower lip.

"Very generous," I answered. My dick was throbbing.

Astrid thought for a few moments, apparently deciding what to do next. Then she got up, and sat down on the edge of the bed. With those stilettos, she was almost as tall as I was. "Lay down here, next to me," she ordered. I laid down on the linen bedcovers, which were cool linen and felt wonderful.

"You're magnificent," she smiled. "I'm going to enjoy this afternoon very much... I hope you do as well." Astrid touched a long fingernail to my lips, and then caressed my muscular arm.

"I'm sure I will," I answered. I was very sure of that!

"Roll onto your belly," ordered Astrid. I rolled over. "Up!" she brought the riding crop down on my ass with a sharp smack. It stung quite a bit, and I lifted my hips off the bed. I felt her hand squeezing and caressing my buttocks. Astrid hummed with pleasure, and then ran a finger down across my anus. Something cold and slippery pressed against it, and then I felt a buttplug stretch my tight hole and then pop into my ass. I grunted with pleasure, and the riding crop cracked across my buttocks again.

"So muscular and tight," she mused, more to herself than to me. The riding crop came down on my ass with a faint hiss, harder this time. I looked over my shoulder at her.

"Stay," ordered Astrid. "Spread your knees a bit!" I obeyed. Her hand caressed my muscular buttocks again, and I felt her fingers on my balls. "So full," she whispered, and ran her nails down the length of my cock.

"How big are you, baby?"

"About ten inches."

There was a pause, and I looked over my shoulder at her. Astrid was buckling a leather harness with a long and thick black strapon.

"My girl cock is ten inches also," she said, in a wavering voice. She slowly pulled the buttplug out of my ass, and then slipped it in again, giving me a spank with her hand.

"So firm!!" Astrid took my balls in her hand and pulled gently but firmly, and then pulled the buttplug out again. I grunted with pleasure again.

I felt Astrid's hand on my cheek, then felt the tip of her girl cock press against my tight pink anus. She slapped my ass, hard, and then slowly slid her dick into me. It felt so good! The latex tip popped into my back door. I grunted loudly, and Astrid pushed harder, splitting me apart with her slippery girl cock. The pain was delicious.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned.

"Good boy," praised Astrid, spanking my ass hard again. "Take it all, baby..." The riding crop came down on my back with a hiss. The pain was sharp and lasted a while.

"Fuck me hard," I moaned, my voice wavering uncontrollably. She grabbed my hips with her hands, and slid that thick cock in and out of me. It was a realistic cock, with veins and ridges, and it felt incredible. My cock was hard as a rock, and I felt like I might cum at any moment. Astrid fucked my very slowly for several minutes, pulling all the way out, and then sliding it all the way in again. She whipped my back and thighs with the riding crop each time. Then, suddenly, she abruptly pulled her cock out.

"On your back, sweetheart," she ordered. I flipped over and spread my legs for her. "I don't even have to tell you to spread your legs, do I?" she smiled. "You do love getting your ass fucked! So eager..."

"Yes..." I moaned, and Astrid slowly slid her cock into my tight hole. "Oh fuck..." I groaned loudly. I gave my cock a quick stroke, but she brushed my hand away.

"Don't touch your cock," she ordered, and began fucking me hard again. "I will play with that part of you in due time..." I threw my head back, and Astrid leaned forward and pinched my nipples one at a time, very hard.

"Your ass is sooooo tight..." she moaned, and then thrust the dildo deep into me and fucked me harder, her hips pumping. "Such a good boy toy," she panted.

"You're very exciting," she mused, "I wish I had brought nipple clamps for my good boy..."

I spread my legs wider and groaned louder. Astrid's girl cock slid in and out of me faster now, as she pumped her hips and fucked me harder. It felt so good! It didn't last long enough though; after a few minutes, Astrid pulled out and stepped off the bed.

"Suck my cock, darling," she ordered, and she slid the dildo into my eager mouth. I tilted my head back, and Astrid slid the entire length into my throat. I felt her hand caress my cheek and throat. "Good boy..." she moaned, "taking all of it so easily..." Her dildo filled my throat.

"You are an excellent cocksucker!" she purred, and caressed my cheek. "Here you are," she added, and pulled her glistening girl cock out of my hungry mouth and slid a flesh-colored latex dick between my lips. I looked at Astrid and licked the length of the shaft, then slid it into my throat.

"I may bring you several men to pleasure," she whispered. "Since you love pleasing a cock so much..."

She resumed her kneeling position between my knees, and I spread my legs wide again for her. Astrid stroked my chest and deeply ribbed abs, and spread some lube on her dildo. Smiling dreamily, she pulled my big balls gently with her fingers, and then slid her cock abruptly into me. Astrid fucked me slowly, and then began stroking my aching cock with one hand. I wrapped my thickly muscled legs around her lower back, and pulled her deeper into me, threw my head back and moaned in ecstasy. I couldn't help it!

Astrid jacked me off for a few minutes while she fucked me, and her expert skills made me cum with a loud groan. Streams of hot, white sperm shot onto my face, my shoulders, and my chest. "Baby!" she cooed, pursing her lips. "So much cream!"

I wiped my face with two fingers, and licked them clean while I looked into her pale blue eyes. Then I cleaned my chest, and held them up to Astrid's open lips, and she eagerly sucked them clean.

"Delicious..." she pronounced, and sat upright and unbuckled her dildo. "Time for me to cum as well, I think," she purred, and, leaving her cock deep in my ass, swing her hips around and sat down with her back to me, on my face. Her puckered rose pressed down on my mouth, and I rimmed her passionately with my searching tongue.

Her tight asshole was delicious, and Astrid moaned loudly and squirmed.

Then she moved her hips back slightly, and her sopping wet cunt then pressed down on my lips. I lapped at her pussy and her hard little clit, and she moaned and bucked. Astrid leaned forward, and I felt her mouth wrap around my still swollen cock.

Her lips and tongue expertly stroked my dick, and I pushed my hips upward in a desperate effort to push myself into her throat. Astrid resisted that, though, and suddenly sat up and shrieked unexpectedly loudly as she squirted on my mouth and then my chest, her warm juices splashing on my skin.

"Delicious beast!" she exclaimed, her head collapsing on my thigh as she panted wildly. Her slim legs were quivering from her orgasm. "Oh, my god..."

I hadn't had enough. I sat up, and took Astrid in my arms and turned on my knees. "Are you ready to claim your reward for being such a good boy?" she smiled.

"You're damned right I am," I murmured, and laid her on her back. "Claiming my reward..." I whispered, and picked up the latex cock that she had thrust into my throat before. It was still wet from my licking and sucking, and I coated it with lube.

"And now, Miss Astrid, spread your legs, please." She bit her lip, and opened her legs wide. I slid the light pink cock into her tight ass. It entered easily, and I pushed it in all the way, up to the latex balls.

"Is my delicious beast going to fuck me with that monster cock of his?" Astrid opened her eyes wide, smiling.

"Yes he is, Miss Astrid!" My cock slid into her sopping pussy very easily, and she threw her head back and moaned loudly.

"Oooooh yes..." I thrust all the way into her, my balls slapping against the latex dildo, and she gasped.

"Yesss!" I felt her nails digging into my buttocks, frantically trying to pull me deeper. She felt so tight, so slippery, like a silky vise squeezing my thick dick. I really couldn't hold back any longer, and pounded her hard, thrusting quickly in and out of her tight cunt. Astrid shrieked very loudly again, and I leaned forward and wrapped my hand around her neck. Her fingers clawed at my hand, but I tightened my grip and fucked her faster. She came quickly, squirting again with a thick spray that covered my belly and chest with her hot juices. I released Astrid's throat, and she gasped loudly, squirming and on the bed beneath me, her legs quivering violently. I exploded into her with a loud groan.

"I feel..." Astrid panted, out of breath and hardly able to talk, "I feel your cum squirting in me, your monster throbbing..." She closed her eyes with a huge smile. "Yes..." She squirmed beneath me with a happy giggle, and I laughed. She was so much fun in bed!

"Stay inside me for a while, yes?" Astrid opened her eyes wide again, which I saw that she did as an exclamation point for her sentences sometimes.

"Yes," I whispered, and lowered myself onto my elbows. Our tongues slid together, and I moved my still stiff shaft back and forth inside her for a long time.

"Your thickness is soooo pleasurable," she whispered.

"You make me so hard," I replied. And I was, still hard as a rock. Astrid's hands caressed my back while we lay together, her long legs wrapped around me.

Later, in her car, we were both still excited and tingling from our afternoon of lovemaking. She pulled the BMW up to my building, and we made out like teenagers for several minutes crowds passed by the car on their way to the train.

"I've needed this for so long," she whispered, and slid her tongue into my mouth. We kissed for several minutes, and she finally leaned back. "You make me so happy!"

"I'm glad," I answered, and kissed her. "I had a wonderful time."

"I have to go home to my husband," she said, smiling. "And he will, I assure you, get a full report on how magnificent you were in bed this afternoon! You did not mind my girl cock, no?"

"I love your girl cock," I replied, and I did.

"I want you again, and soon," she purred, and put a fingernail to my lips with a happily wicked smile. "You make me very happy!"

"And you make me very happy, too." We kissed again, and I opened the passenger door.

"We are going to share many evenings together, and many men together," she whispered, and I stepped out of the car onto the sidewalk. It was just beginning to rain.