Lilith Shorts: Fairy Feeding

Story Info
Man and his girlfriend have their lives changed by a fairy.
2.6k words
4.43
17.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers

Wayne and his girlfriend Gwen were out for a jog through the woods this morning. Gwen had always been very fit and health-conscious and was trying to get Wayne into shape as well so they started with a simple jog through the park.

"You do this how often?" Wayne asked as he was having a hard time keeping up.

"3 times a week, come on, you aren't quitting on me yet are you?"

"Nah, just uh, just give me a sec," he said as he stopped and put his hand on a nearby tree to hold himself up.

Gwen stood there running in place laughing at him a little. "You gonna make it?"

"Yeah, just um..." he stopped as he looked into the forest.

"What is it?"

"I thought I saw a..." he said not really sure what he saw. "Never mind."

"Well come on, let's head back," she said taking his hand as they headed back to the car.

As they left something poked its head out from around the tree watching them. Gwen had not seen it and Wayne had only seen movement out of the corner of his eye but it was a small blonde fairy licking her lips watching Wayne walk away with Gwen. She could smell the scent of his arousal which he was knew being caused by the attractive blonde human woman he was with but she was now hungry and decided on her meal but also had plans for Gwen as well.

As they drove off they Wayne saw this shop with a sign that said Lilith's Erotic Emporium. "Hey Babe, we should check that place out sometime."

"Oh really, our sex life not good enough?"

"Just a suggestion, never mind, you're all the sexy I need," he said with a smile taking her hand in his.

---------

Later that day Gwen was in her apartment getting ready to go meet Wayne for dinner. She had just gotten out of the shower and was wrapped in a towel before she sat down on the bed. There was a pair of new black lingerie on the bed that she was planning on showing him tonight as she grabbed her lipstick and applied it to her lips while looking in the mirror.

She suddenly felt a breeze against her legs and turned around to see the window was open a little. "That's weird," she said before walking over and closing it.

What she hadn't noticed was the small ball of light that had snuck into her room and was now sprinkling a strange powder all over her underwear while she was distracted by the window. Gwen soon turned back and dropped the towel before sliding on her new undergarment.

The little fairy hid in the corner watching Gwen put on the underwear she had just enchanted smiling to herself. She knew exactly what was going to happen to her but she also knew she had plenty of time to go and visit Wayne as she licked her lips and disappeared.

Gwen suddenly felt a little strange after putting on the lingerie. She felt a slight twinge between her legs and a tingling sensation in her nipples. Her heart began to race as she began to rub the front of her crotch a little with her finger. It felt a lot better than she was expecting as the pleasure shot through her whole body.

"Jesus," she said dropping to her knees as she continued to rub herself.

---------

Wayne was just about to leave when he heard a knock at the door. He was confused because he knew he was supposed to pick up Gwen so he didn't know who this was. He grabbed his keys figuring he would talk to whoever was there and then head out turning off the lights as he got closer to the door.

"Hello?" He said as he opened the door and saw a tall slender woman standing there with a smile on her face.

Her legs were long and smooth and her skirt was very shot leaving little to the imagination. She seemed to be wearing a dress but he wasn't sure what the material was made of as it seemed to be a mix of green and brown and looked almost organic. She was blonde with perky lips and her body was thin and fit at the same time while her skin had a glittery look to it.

Wayne felt a twinge in his pants as this woman stood before him. He didn't know who she was or what she was doing he but he was getting very aroused by her presence. He noticed that she was bot wearing any shoes and something seemed off when he looked into her eyes.

Before he could say anything else she put her hand up and blew some sort of powder into his face causing him to back away and cough not sure what had just happened. His eyes burned for a moment as he heard the door shut. He looked up as his vision cleared and saw the woman walking towards him with a smile on her face.

"Who... what do you want?" He asked as he felt a little dizzy all of a sudden.

"Don't mind me, I just need to feed," she said seeing the effects of her fairy dust disorient him even more.

"Feed, what are you..." he said as he suddenly fell backward on to his bed.

"Perfect," she said as she walked over and began to open up his pants.

"Wait... what did you do to..."

"Ah, oh I knew you were special the moment I saw you," she said seeing his erect cock sticking up in front of her. "Oh you must taste too good," she added before she stroked his manhood with her finger.

"Please... I have a..."

"Girlfriend, yes I know, trust me, she won't mind," she said as she stood back up and spread her wings as Wayne became even more confused. Her dress fell to the floor and she stood there completely naked and even in his current state Wayne couldn't deny how perfect her body was despite the fact she had wings. "Oh, you like what you see?" She said turning her back to him and bending over a little. "I don't think you humans know how lucky you are when a fairy chooses to fuck you."

"Fairy... what do you mean?" He asked still dazed from the fairy dust.

"Just relax, you will enjoy this, we both know you have a thing for blondes," she said with a mischievous smile.

Wayne could barely move as the room was spinning. He suddenly felt a pair of warm lips on the tips of his cock as the fairy began to taste him. It felt amazing as he laid there but he began to think about Gwen and suddenly this felt wrong but whatever she had blown in his face made it so he couldn't do anything about it if he wanted.

With a slurp, she sucks on the head of his throbbing member tasting the little bits of precum that had bubbled to the surface. "Oh yeah, that's the stuff," she said before returning to his cock.

Her fingers were gentle as the stroke his shaft and caressed his balls. Wayne bucked his hips a little at the sensation as he couldn't deny it felt amazing. Whomever or whatever this woman was she knew how to please a man as she continued to lick up the little balls of ooze that came to the surface.

"Hmm, delicious," she said still stroking his cock a little. "Would be a shame for cum this good to go to waste."

"What... what do you... mean?" He asked still dizzy.

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough, but first," she said as she crawled up towards him and positioned his cock right under her slit. "Time for some fun," she lowered herself on to his cock as Wayne let out a loud moan.

Her pussy was warm and tight as he slid inside her. He looked up at the creature straddling him and couldn't help how beautiful she was. He loved Gwen but he had never seen a more perfect creature in his life as she began to moan and move her hips milking his cock.

"That's it, give me what I want," she said moving her waist in a way that didn't seem human. Wayne placed his hands on her hips as she smiled and placed her hands on his. "Go ahead, touch me, enjoy yourself," she said as his hands began to slide up her side before reaching her perfectly shaped breasts.

Wayne hesitated a little before she grabbed his wrists and placed his hands on her breasts. He began to gently massage them with his palms eventually using his thumbs to rub her nipples. She let out a moan arching back a little enjoying his touch before she grabbed one of his hands and sucked on his finger a little.

Wayne used her own saliva and began to massage her nipple again making it slick as she moans even louder. He wasn't sure if it was her dust or his own lust but he sat up and began to suck on her breasts teasing them with his tongue. She moaned again and ran her fingers through his hair as they both gave in to their lust and began to just enjoy each other's bodies. He pressed his lips to her neck sucking on the skin a little as her hips began to move faster.

"Oh yeah, don't stop," she said as she grabbed his head and pulled him in pressing his face into her breasts.

Wayne could tell he was going to cum at any moment as his hands slid down around her ass and squeezed it a little while he still sucked on her nipples. Her moans grew louder and louder as she squirmed in his arms until he suddenly blew his load with much more force than he was expecting as he let out a moan holding her tightly in his arms. His cock didn't seem to want to stop as more and more cum shot out of him and the fairy just smiled as her pussy tightened and she sucked up every last drop.

After a few moments, his cock finally began to stop as he felt weak and fell back to the bed covered in sweat and breathing heavily. He looked up at the blonde fairy as she gave him a devilish grin while still straddling his cock. The room was spinning a little as he laid there not sure what had just happened.

"That was nice," she said as she leaned down and gave him a gentle kiss. "Get some rest, oh and I hope you enjoy the gift I left you."

The room began to spin even more before Wayne passed out.

-------

Wayne awoke confused and disoriented. He looked down as he was fully dressed which was odd considering what had happened or what he thought had happened. He sat up and looked at the clock which said 9:30 and he suddenly began to panic.

"Fuck, I'm late," he said jumping out of bed and grabbing his keys as he was an hour and a half late for picking up Gwen.

He tried to call her but she did not answer. He figured she was probably mad at him but he then began to wonder why she hadn't called or texted him when he wasn't there at 8:00 like they planned. He didn't give it much thought as he pulled into her apartment complex and quickly headed up to her place.

He ran down the hall and knocked on the door waiting to see his angry girlfriend on the other side but when the door opened he saw her standing there wearing really nice black lingerie and stalkings that went up over her knees. Wayne was blown away by how good she looked but she did have a stern look in her eyes as she stared at him.

"Gwen, I am so sorry, I don't know what happened."

"Well you better make it up to me right now," she said pulling him in her place and shutting the door.

Wayne wasn't sure what had happened but he was suddenly on her bed with her on top of him. She pressed her lips to his as she seemed very aggressive which wasn't like her at all. The strange thing was he was already hard as a rock and ready to go which told him what had happened before was just a dream or at least that was what he was telling himself.

She pulled off his shirt and then began to undo his pants sliding them off. She took off the bra and smiled at him as he looked her over before she slid off her panties wearing nothing but the stockings before she climbed back onto the bed with him.

Before long she had impaled herself on his cock and began to ride him. Wayne let out a moan as her pussy was tight around his manhood and felt amazing. He suddenly thought about that fairy and how her pussy was also tight like this but didn't give it much thought as he just enjoyed himself.

"Oh fuck, wow, you do taste good," Gwen suddenly said as Wayne thought that was a weird thing to say.

"Taste, what are you talking about?" He asked as he looked up at his girlfriend.

There was something strange about her eyes. They seemed a much brighter green than he remembered but once again he didn't give it too much thought as Gwen continued to milk his cock. It felt amazing as he placed his hands on her breasts which felt a little perkier and even bigger than he remembered but still tried not to think about it and just enjoy the amazing sex he was having with his girlfriend.

"Oh yes, oh fuck, this is so much better," she said and Wayne was starting to wonder why she was acting so weird.

"Better, better than what?" He asked as she looked down at him with a devilish grin that gave him chills.

Wayne knew something wasn't right but he wasn't sure what it was. Gwen moved her hips in a strange way which felt amazing making his whole body jerk at the sensation. She kept doing it like she knew it felt good to him and even laughed a little each time like she was teasing him and he began to notice her skin had a bit of a sparkle to it as well.

"Gwen, Baby, are you okay?" He asked.

"I said that I hoped you liked the gift I left you," a woman's voice said as he saw that fairy come walking around from behind Gwen and crawl onto the bed.

"What the..." Wayne said confused and concerned as Gwen suddenly sprouted a pair of wings that looked just like the fairies.

"Don't you like what I have done to her?" The fairy woman said with a smile. "We can't let such delicious cum go to waste you know."

"No, what have you... no!"

"Don't worry Baby," Gwen said as she leaned down and gave him a gentle kiss. "You are mine, just mine, but that doesn't mean I can't share," she said with a laugh as the fairy woman suddenly sat on Wayne's face forcing him to eat her out while Gwen brought him closer to orgasm.

Wayne screamed into the fairies pussy until her fluids began to drip into his mouth making him a little more cooperative. After a few moments, he began to lick her clit and pleasure her making her moan out as she leaned back and shared a kiss with Gwen with suddenly let out a satisfied moan as Wayne's cock burst and began filling her with his cum.

"Oh my, oh I am never letting you go, Baby," Gwen said as her new body absorbed his seed and she enjoyed these new sensations.

maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers