All Comments on 'Lilith Shorts: Fairy Feeding'

by maestro84

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who?

So there is Wayne, Gwen, the fairy - but who the heck is Scott that she is seeing on the side?

herbpenguinherbpenguinover 4 years ago
Name confusion

I was a little confused about the guy's name at the beginning. At the beginning and most of the story, he's Wayne, but in the second line, he's Peter, and in the next section, Gwen is going to meet Scott for dinner.

The story was incredibly hot though, is this a one-off or something that may get folded into the main series?

maestro84maestro84over 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Wayne wen through some name changes, guess I missed a few, been edited and resubmitted, should be fixed in a few days.

This was more of a one and done story, not to say they might show up again later but right now there are bo plans. Thanks for reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story; but I’m a little confused.

The fairy needed to feed and she transformed Gwen into a fairy as well? Why? And I don’t care how hot a woman is, at some point, Wayne is going to get tired of her shit and then what.

maestro84maestro84over 4 years agoAuthor
Ending

The ending wasn't supposed to be taken as a "Good thing"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaestro84@maestro84
Have a lot of strange fantasies, just throwing them out there for others to enjoy. Also I know my Grammar isn't perfect and I an constantly trying to improve it. Also to help because the site organizes my stories in a confusing way. Mood slime: to read the series in order it...