Lilith Shorts: Goo

Story Info
Relaxing bath gets a little gooey.
1.4k words
4.66
12.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,676 Followers

Joel opened the front door of his apartment and placed the bag in his hand down on the table. It was from Lilith's Erotic Emporium which he had stopped by on his way home from work. Inside was this little pouch that the owner of the shop had told him was some sort of relaxing mix to take a bath with.

Joel had been single for about a year now after his wife left him. She had been cheating on him with one of her co-workers after they had started having issues. He wanted to work through their issues but instead, she decided to move on and leave him behind.

When he stopped by the shop he assumed it was just some ordinary sex toy shop but that was not what he saw when he entered and saw nothing but strange artifacts like statues, books, and odd ingredients followed by the most beautiful red-haired woman he had ever seen.

Her name was Nessira and she was shockingly gorgeous but within seconds of introducing himself, he noticed the two rings on her left hand. As disappointed as he was she was still very friendly and sold him this small pouch of powder that he was told to poor in the bathtub to help him relax.

He remembered all of this as he stood in his dining room staring at the pouch. He felt silly as he was hoping to leave there with something that he could maybe use to masturbate with but a relaxing bath didn't sound bad either as he began to run the hot water.

He poured in the powder and watched as the water turned green. It had an almost slimy texture which was a bit shocking to him but he decided to just go with it so he stripped down and climbed into the tub letting the warmth surround his body.

As he laid there he did find himself very relaxed in the green liquid. He wasn't sure why he felt so good or even what this stuff was but he felt good as he bathed in the warmth around him until he noticed something strange. He noticed he was getting very aroused in this tub of goo. His cock was as hard as could be as he could see the tip sticking out of the water. He felt like masturbating which is when he started to notice something strange.

He went to move his arms but the tub of goo had suddenly solidified. It was like the tub had turned into jello but he couldn't get his arms free.

"What the fuck?" He said as he struggled to get loose from the tub-sized jello mold but he could not.

He suddenly felt a ripple in the good right never his erect member. He was a little surprised but was still more concerned about being stuck until he suddenly let out a moan feeling his penis vibrate a little sending a wave of pleasure through him. It started getting more rhythmic as he looked down seeing little drops of precum starting to drip from the tip and along the surface of the goo.

"What the fuck is going on here?" He said as he saw the drops get absorbed into the green goo. It began to move again but now the goo was engulfing his member covering as he felt his cock leaving a lump in the slime before it started to wiggle again. "Fuck..... this feels...... what the Hell?"

Joel began to breathe heavily as he had no choice but to enjoy the sensations. The goo wiggled all around his member until he began to feel a tightness around the shaft. It didn't hurt but there was a squeezing happening around his cock as the goo seemed to be pulling on it.

Soon a larger mound began to rise out of the tub above his pelvis. He could move his arms again but his hands were still pinned to the bottom of the tub as the blob of goo began to change shape. His hands her being held down by two tendrils sticking out of the main glob but even that started to change form. The tendrils began to look more like arms as the rest started to form a face followed by two lumps on the front side that looked like breasts. Beneath them, he could see the slime looking more like a toned stomach, and soon he was being held down by a partially transparent green woman.

"Oh my God!" He said staring up at the gelatin mold of a very shapely woman.

He could see his cock within her as she began to move her hips. It was obvious that she was fucking him as he fell back against the empty tub and let out a moan. It felt amazing as the warm goo squeeze his cock and for a second he thought he heard her moan as well as she smiled at him.

She released his hand so he was free to move them but escape was the furthest thing from his mind right now as he placed his hands on her jiggly ass. She definitely let out some sort of moan that time as she began to move faster. He saw a series of rings around his shaft inside her that were moving up and down as if trying to suck his cum right out of him and he had no problem letting it as this felt incredible.

"Oh shit........ fuck this feels good!" He said as he gritted his teeth feeling ready to burst but something seem to be preventing him from doing so. "Fuck..... I need to...... why?" He said to her wondering if she was preventing him from doing so on purpose.

She just smiled and continue to move her hips. It felt like the slime had forced its way down his pee hole blocking his orgasm which was driving him mad. He reached up and grabbed her breasts which she seemed to like as she let out a whimper. He played with her nipples with his thumbs even pushing on them deeply as she was made of gelatin but she seemed to like it a lot.

"Oh yes, that's it, oh Yeah!" She said as he felt her goo slide out of his cock and he bucked his hips wildly.

Her belly was filling with white goo from his squirting member. Joel was moaning loudly finally getting relief as he came harder than he ever had before. The slime gently held his cock, rubbing it which only added to the pleasure as he gave her everything he had to give before it finally ended.

He tried to get up but the goo girl was still straddling him and wouldn't let him up. He felt exhausted too so he didn't have much strength to even try to escape anyway. He watched as she began to start to melt again returning to a liquid state but he soon realized that was not what she was doing. Instead, she seemed to be engulfing his entire body.

"Wait, no, what are you....." he said before the green ooze covered his mouth and he could no longer speak.

He tried to struggle but couldn't move thinking he was about to be digested by this blob of goo. He couldn't breathe and began to panic until everything went dark.

-----------

Joel awoke in his bed to the sun shining through the window and hitting him in the face. He wasn't sure what time it was or even what day it was as he sat up and tried to figure out what had happened. He was wearing a pair of boxers and a t-shirt that he didn't remember putting on as well.

He rolled out of bed and headed to the kitchen. There was no sign of the green blob that he had encountered in the bath and began to think maybe it was all a dream. He looked in the bathroom and there was no green stains or anything that suggested that the events Of last night even happened.

"Yeah, must have been a dream," he said until he noticed the little pouch on the counter that had been ripped open and the contents emptied. "Wait, then..." he stopped as he suddenly heard a woman's voice giggling, and it was coming from the kitchen.

maestro84
maestro84
1,676 Followers