A Slimegirl Morning Blow

Story Info
A morning quickie with a slimegirl roommate.
998 words
4.55
8.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm breeze billowed in through the open window of Jack's college dorm room, the early morning sunlight stirring him from his sleep. With a yawn and a stretch, he sits upright, rubbing his eyes and swinging his feet out from under the covers.

There was a noticeable tent in his underwear, not an uncommon morning occurrence. He had plans for that.

Not bothering to dress to any degree, he half stumbles sleepily out of his room and into the commons area that he shared with the other resident of the dorm.

"Morning sunshine!" Came a cheery, slightly gurgled voice from the kitchen as he rounded the corner.

An amorphous mass of translucent, light pink slime slithered upwards, slowly morphing into a recognizable feminine shape. A face carved into the portion that resembled a head, a pair of breasts pushed up as if unclothed. Her bottom half remained largely amorphous.

"Good morning Lily," Jack responded with a smile and a yawn. "Got some coffee for me?"

With a nod, a tendril appeared behind the mass of slime named Lily. It slid through the air with no effort and began pouring a mug of coffee for Jack as he made his way over to the couch and relaxed back into it.

A short time later, Lily was sliding along the hardwood floor over to her friend, lowering the mug to him dangling from her tendril. He takes the warm mug in his hands and thanks her.

With a tilt of her head and a smile, she glances downward into his lap and gives another slightly gurgled response. "Would you like some help with that?"

Without hesitation Jack nodded and slipped his coffee.

Smile still on her reflective face, Lily lowered herself down, everything beneath her torso collapsing and puddling at his feet. Moving forward slightly, she began to engulf his bare legs in her form.

Jack tilted his head back with a happy sigh at the warm and slick sensation. He never got tired of this feeling, and he was extremely grateful for this long standing relationship that he had with his monstrous dorm-mate.

Wrapping her faux arms around his thighs, Lily slithered herself up between his legs, leaving a slick warm feeling against his inner thighs before reaching his underwear.

With little effort, she slides the portion of herself that was her hands underneath his underwear, covering around the base of his cock. He twitches a little bit at the feeling starting to overtake him before taking another sip of coffee.

The slime rolls his underwear fluidly down his legs, revealing his cock in all of its glory. He wasn't massive by any means but Lily certainly didn't mind.

With little ceremony, she lowers her head down. The tip of his cock pushes against the slimey shape of her lips. She rubs her lips around the head for a few moments, mimicking the motions of kissing, knowing it drives humans crazy.

Just as Jack was getting worked up, she pushes her head down. The tip of his cock pushes past the surface membrane and inside Lily. The warm slimy sensation surrounds his cock and he has to carefully set his mug down with a shaky hand.

Lily pushes her head down and uses the slime to massage around the foreign object inside her. It felt similar to a hand jerking him up and down as she changed the pressure and viscosity of her own genetic makeup at will.

As her head kept busy, her arms and hands melted and pooled slime around Jack's ass in his seat. Knowing what she was up to, he shifted around a little bit to give her access.

The slime, once pooled enough, slowly forms itself into a small tendril that pushes upward and against his rear. His hands grip the arms of the couch and let's out a low moan.

The tendril pushes itself further and further up before it pokes it's way into him. At the same time, Lily's head pushes all the way down, her lips kissing the base of his cock.

The low moan grows as Jack subconsciously rocks his hips in the seat into the warm fleshlight and down onto the tentacle that's invading him.

The movements of Lily's head and tentacle quicken in time with each other, plunging her warm throat down onto him just as the tendril retracts, and pulling up with a warm suction as she plunges upward into him.

"L.. Lily.. I'm.. you're gonna.. oh fuck.." he mumbles out as his breath quickens to a pant.

The sloshing sound of the tentacle pushing up into him and her mouth plunging up and down get louder as she grips his hips, holding him in place as she ducks his ass and sucks him dry.

With a short squeal, Jack's eyes roll back and his entire body tenses up. The tendril forces itself deep into his ass, expanding slightly as she plunges her head down to the base of his cock. The jerking motion continues quickly as he pumps several ropes into her. Her slime milks his cock soothingly as she coerces all of his warm, white cum deep into her form.

After what felt like hours being tensed up and pumping his cum, Jack finally relaxed and settled back into the couch with a long sigh.

The tendril retracted and her arms pulled out from under him, reforming as a humanoid figure in front of him. She slowly pulled her head up, releasing the tip of his cock with a 'pop' noise.

"T...thank you..." he sighs, still out of breath from the experience as he always was.

"Thank you as well.." she giggles. The cum she had extracted was already digesting and transforming into new slime to fill her form out. Giving her stronger control over her appearance.

Jack grabbed his mug and took another sip as he let himself come down from his high. It was going to suck going to classes after that.