Lilith Shorts - The Book Ch. 04

Story Info
More fun with creatures from the book.
1.8k words
4.7
11.4k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers

Siora continued to make his cock throb with pleasure but was not letting him cum. Ray moaned because even though he had cum so many times and had wished for it to stop, but her making his cock throb like this without letting him was even worse.

"Foolish humans, thinking you can control elven magic."

"Please, just take the book, I don't want it!"

"Oh I will, but as I said, you need to be taught a lesson," she said waving her hand finally letting him cum.

His cock spasmed squirting the purple goo but this time he saw the creature emerge from his penis and fly over to her wrapping around her waist as he laid on the floor. His cock squirted a few more times before finally stopping and going soft.

"Thank you," he said still laying there.

"You humans think you understand sex, it is why so many creatures feast on you, succubi, vampires, demons, you are stupid and easily aroused because you are told that sex is a sin or bad or whatever other crap they tell you, they make you afraid of it, which only makes you want it more."

"Sorry?" He said listening to her insults.

"Elves, on the other hand, sex is like a handshake, there is no better way to get to know someone than through a sexual encounter."

"Oh, that's... interesting?"

"But enough about that, there are others in this very building being sexually ravaged by the creatures you released."

"Oh god, we have to help them!"

"In time, right now they are just enjoying the sensation, nothing I can't fix."

"Oh, so what now?"

"What now is you are going to have sex with me and earn your forgiveness."

"Wait, what?" Ray said confused.

"What, you don't find elves attractive?"

"What, no, I mean yes, you are fucking stunning."

"No need to swear, but at least you aren't completely stupid."

"I truly am sorry, and I would love to... I mean you are so... but I..." he said looking down at his soft overworked penis.

"Nothing a little Elvin magic can't fix, but first," she said looking down at her little purple creature. "Why don't you go have some fun, mommy will summon you when it's time to go."

"What, you can't let that thing..."

"You are in no position to tell me what I can and cannot do, now!" She said as the creature left the room and before she zapped his cock with some sort of magic causing it to become erect once more. "You have to satisfy me, and earn your forgiveness!"

--------

Kristy was just getting home from work after an early morning shift to get ready for a meeting. She was tired and sore as she placed her purse down on the table and began to rub her shoulder. She removed the pin from her hair causing it to fall to her shoulders before taking off her glasses. She reached down and slid off her heels as well as she was trying to get comfortable.

She was wearing a business suit with a skirt as she walked into the bedroom stripping down. She was in her mid-thirties but she was in very good shape. She didn't notice the purple mist that was hovering against the ceiling watching her and waiting for the perfect moment to strike. It looked over her beautiful body as she stripped getting excited to play with her.

She was completely naked as she left the room and headed for the bathroom. The creature heard the water start to run before she shut the door behind her but it was easy for him to slither under and get close to her. The room was filling up with steam as she stood there letting the warm water fall and drip down her body. The creature could hardly contain itself but it wanted to give her true pleasure and knew she had pains in her body.

Kristy stood there enjoying the warm water wash over her. Her shoulders still hurt but she suddenly felt something strange. It was barely noticeable but there was a gentle touch on her back that made her spin around only to see nothing there. Not thinking much of it she began to feel it again like a gentle touch that began to massage the areas on her neck and back that were sore. It was a tingling sensation but it felt very nice and soon she didn't really care what it was as soft fingers began to wipe away the pain in her body.

The purple mist bonded with the steam surrounding Kristy's body and relaxed her all over. She felt goosebumps all over her body as she was filled with this strange euphoria that just seemed to wash away the stress of the day. She felt a soft warm breeze that seemed to start on her back and slither around covering her breasts like to hands made of air. She could feel her nipples perk up as she could have sworn she felt a kiss on the back of her neck.

"What the..." she said starting to wonder what was going on but couldn't deny how good it felt.

She suddenly felt that same sensation around her clit making her knees wobble a little. It was hard for her to stand but she found herself spreading her legs a little enjoying what was happening to her until she suddenly slipped and almost fell until she found herself being held up by multiple purple hands made of smoke.

"What the fuck?" She exclaimed as she felt a little nervous as they laud her gently down on the tub floor.

Kristy was about to freak out until her body began to feel that strange euphoria again and it relaxed her so much that she couldn't fight it. It was like a warm wind slithering all around her and it felt amazing as she writhed in the tub.

One of the hands went and played with some of the knobs on the tub turning off the shower and turning on the faucet letting the tub fill up with water. Kristy noticed it but was still being rubbed all over not sure what was going on but sure she didn't want it to stop yet.

As the water filled the tub covering her body until the water was turned off, the hands disappeared into the water as she looked and watched it change color into the same purple color as the mist. She found herself stuck in there not being able to pull herself out of the purple goo.

"Shit, wait a minute, this is... oh fuck!" She said as she suddenly felt what could only be described as a slimy hand slide up her thigh from under the water.

It made her body jerk before it slid across her clit making her moan. She could see through the purple goo but it didn't look like anything was happening under there, she could only feel the sensations as slimy hands began to rub her all over. The fingers felt like tongues as they played with her nipples and massaged her body. She felt one of them even tickling her asshole a little while the other still played with her clit making her squirm in the tub.

"Fuck... what are you... shit!" She said in a moaning voice when she felt two slimy fingers slid inside her pussy wiggling around. "Oh God, Fuck that feels so..."

The purple goo kept pleasuring her every way it could enjoying her reaction to its touch. Kristy let out a shocked moan as she suddenly felt something else start to enter her. It was thick and warm and didn't feel like fingers as she looked down through the purple goo as she spread her legs and saw the walls of her pussy stretch apart. It felt like a cock had begun sliding in and out of her in a slow-motion making her jaw drop as she had never felt anything this good before in her life. The goo continued to please the rest of her body as well making her breath much heavier as she was violated by the tub of slime.

"Oh shit... don't stop, fuck me, oh God, fuck me!" He yelled out as the slimy cock began to move even faster and deeper making her moan louder and louder.

It was warm and soft and was touching every sweet spot she had as she grabbed the edge of the tub and held on feeling herself about to cum at any moment. It began to slow down a little almost as if it could tell she was close to orgasm and wanted to prolong it. She spread her legs more and had a desperate look on her face as she wanted it badly.

"Just do it, please just... FUCK!" She yelled as the slimy cock plunged itself on more time making her pussy begin to spasm uncontrollably as she came harder than she ever had before.

She could feel the cock inside her squirting something into her which only added to the pleasure. It was warm like cum but it seemed to move and wiggle as well like the rest of the slime. She didn't care what it was it felt amazing as she moved her hips wanting even more as the slime tightened around her body as if it was holding the pleasure inside her longer so she could enjoy it longer until she finally collapsed into the tub of goo. Her pussy finally began to relax as she took a deep breath.

"That was fucking amazing," she said as she sat up and noticed the water was normal looking. "The hell?" She said as she stood up out of the tub with no sign of any purple mist or goo.

She stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel cleaning herself off still wondering what had happened. She wrapped the towel around her waist and headed to the bedroom curious as there wasn't any sign of the purple goo anywhere on her body or in the bath.

She laid down on the bed still enjoying the after-effects of what had happened. It brought a smile to her face as she hadn't been fucked by anyone in a long time and felt satisfied even if it wasn't real. She began to wonder if she had imagined the whole thing but she slid her hand down between her legs gently touch her clit which seemed a little more sensitive than usual.

"Oh my," she said sticking her finger into her slit only to feel something strange. As she went to slide it out she felt her pussy lips squeezing it like a mouth sucking on her fingers. "What the fuck?" She said pulling her hand away only to see her fingers dripping with purple slime before she looked down and saw her pussy dripping with the stuff and pulsing like it had a mind of its own. "Oh my God!"

maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers