Lilith Shorts - The Book Ch. 07

Story Info
Peter and Kristy serve their purpose.
1.4k words
4.59
9.8k
7
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers

Peter continued to thrust his strange purple penis into Kristy beneath him as she moaned out enjoying everything he was doing to her. He didn't know what she had done to him or what had been done to her but he couldn't stop himself as the pleasure in her new sexual organ was more intense than he had ever felt before.

He felt his cock begin to wiggle and his orgasm start to build. He was almost afraid of cumming inside her but he knew he wasn't going to have a choice in the matter as he thrust his hips. He saw a glow from his crotch as his balls began to light up. There was a warm sensation moving around inside his sexual organ as he gritted his teeth and prepared for his climax.

"Oh... fuck!" He yelled out as he felt the warm gooey purple slime begin to flow from his cock and into Kristy.

Her moans of passion were music to his ears as it was painfully obvious she was enjoying every second of this. The purple goo seemed to cause her pleasure as it coated her insides as she wrapped her legs around him and holding him close not wanting to let a single drop escape until he finally collapsed to the mattress next to her.

"Oh shit, that was..." he started to say before he noticed her body begin to glow.

He quickly sat up and watched as the same glow he saw in his balls moments ago seemed to be expanding and glowing through her body as she moaned and writhed on the bed seemingly enjoying the sensation.

"Oh yes, oh God!" She yelled as the light began to leave her flowing out through her skin.

It formed a ball of light above her expanding and taking shape. It sprouted multiple tendrils, perhaps ten or twelve of them taking the form of what he could only describe as an orange squid or octopus. Kristy lay on the bed still reeling from what had just happened to her before the glowing squid floated out of the room disappearing through the wall.

"Kristy, are you alright?" He asked her.

"That was amazing, I want more," she said pulling him down on top of her as she began tasting his lips again.

"Wait, what is happening to us?"

"I don't know, but it feels so good," she moaned out spreading her legs and begging him to slide his cock back inside her.

"I, I don't..." he said as even he couldn't fight the urge to fuck his sexy neighbor again.

He moved his hips shoving his cock back inside her again as she bit her lip and moaned again. "Please don't stop fucking me Peter, please don't stop," she begged as he began to thrust himself again pressing his lips to hers as he realized this sexual change that had happened to them both wasn't going to end any time soon.

-----------

Samantha was sitting in her room reading a book for a class project she was working on. She was in her second year of college and she wanted to ace this class so all of her attention was on this project to the point she didn't notice the strange strange squid-like creature that had just entered her room.

It stayed low to the ground before crawling up the end of her bed. The book she was reading was blocking her view of the creature but it saw its target. Samantha had her knees bent holding the book as she was only wearing a t-shirt and underwear. The creature slithers between her legs unseen at first until she felt the bed move a little.

"What the hell?" She said moving the book to see this slimy orange thing with tendrils on her bed between her legs.

She screamed as she was horrified by what she was seeing especially as it began to wrap its slime tentacles around her legs. The body was long almost like a tube with all the tendrils on the end facing her. Before she could move she noticed an opening between all the tendrils like a mouth in the middle opening up as they wrapped around her legs.

She tried to kick it away but found her legs were hard to move as she continued to scream for help but nobody heard her. The opening in the thing suddenly latched on to the front of her crotch making her even more nervous as she was unable to escape. She heard a ripping noise and saw her underwear come off and get sucked into the slimeball that was mostly transparent so she could see her shredded panties dissolve inside it.

"Oh God, someone help me please!" She yelled out again with tears in her eyes as her glasses fell off her face and on to the floor.

This thing had its tentacles wrapped around her legs and her waist and she sat there scared to death bot sure what was about to happen when she felt something strange. She could feel more little tendrils start to wiggle out of its opening feeling around the entrance to her pussy, tickling her a little.

"Wait wait, oh shit, what the fuck..." she said not sure what was about to happen when she let out a moan. "No, I'm not... enjoying... shit!" She said as the little tendrils began to poke and prod all of her sensitive areas including her clit and parts deeper.

The slimy tendrils wiggled deeper inside her knowing exactly what areas to touch to pleasure her. She began to breathe heavier hating herself for enjoying this but she couldn't help it. Her legs were shaking when she suddenly felt something else start to push inside her.

It was thick and hard like a penis and she could feel it sprouting from the mouth of this thing and shove itself deeper inside her. It was pulsing and making her squirm as she arched her back the best she could feeling pleasure she never had before. No guy had ever been able to satisfy her as well as this thing was as she grabbed the sheets of her bed and holding on as she could feel herself ready to cum at any moment.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" She said as the pulsing grew more intense and she went cross-eyed as her feminine juices began to flow causing her to shake wildly.

She had never cum this hard in her life and it didn't seem to want to stop as she felt the tendrils stick to all of her pleasurable nerve endings keeping the sensation going longer as she began to notice something strange happening.

Something was different as she began to feel things she couldn't explain. She opened her eyes to see the orange body still connected to her vagina start to change shape. It was starting to look like a large slimy penis and what was even weirder was she could feel it. She watched as her feminine juices began to flow up the center of the strange transparent shaft attached to her as she arched her back again about to cum a second time but from this strange penis that was now seemingly a part of her.

"FUCK!" she yelled out as her orange penis began to squirt wildly giving her an orgasm she had never felt before.

She grabbed the shaft trying to stop it as her female body was having trouble processing these sensations as she experienced and penis orgasm for the first time in her life. It seemed to take her feminine fluids using it as cum to fuel this sensation which was driving her wild as she moaned over and over again watching it squirt all over her room until it finally began to slow down and stopped.

She laid on her bed covered with sweat and breathing heavily as this thing was still attached to her. She couldn't believe what she had just experienced and wasn't sure how to process it. It felt amazing but she still felt violated by whatever this thing attached to her was.

She reached out and touched it again feeling her hand stroke it as if it was a part of her. "What the hell, please, what do you want from me?" She asked not sure what to make of all of this. Her cock began to wiggle as making her moan at the sensation. "Oh God, please... don't!" She begged but whatever this thing was had only just started as she could feel the pleasure start to grow once more.

maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers