All Comments on 'Lilith Shorts: The Interview'

by maestro84

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago

Wow — that was dark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Whoa...

Dark, I mean he got what he deserved I suppose but still, a rose by any other name, is still Murder...

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53almost 6 years ago
Interesting

Interesting ending. Enjoyed every word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Any chances of...

More stories involving Victoria and Rick? Not that I’m not enjoying the Emporium thread. But you wrote Victoria so well that I’d like to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2?

I'd love to see a part 2 where Samantha turns Jane into a succubus as well Since we didn't really get to see Samantha transform.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I swear.......

Succubuses have the most erotic methods of getting rid of men. The things these soul hungry ladies to the aroused genitals of these fine young men as they are so erotically drained without any mercy has me gasping in shock and pleasure at the same time. Succubuses using their warm cum hungry mouths, soul hungry tight little pussies, sexy cock ring assholes, large soft breasts or even their expertly milking little hands to pleasure and coax the mouthwateringly delicious creamy white fat ribbons of warm fresh cock seed from the tips of diamond hard desperately throbbing large members between the legs of these naughty boys as their big full balls of thick yummy baby batter helplessly pull up and tighten again and again in pure pleasure has me assaulting my poor little clit without any restraint. Just imagining what the sexy succubuses has planned for the naked souls of these horny young men after their extremely sexual and lewd executions is all that takes me shamelessly drench my panties in pussy juices.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaestro84@maestro84
1681 Followers
Have a lot of strange fantasies, just throwing them out there for others to enjoy. Also I know my Grammar isn't perfect and I an constantly trying to improve it. Also to help because the site organizes my stories in a confusing way. Mood slime: to read the series in order it...