Lilith's Emporium - Date with Lilith Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, but you have taken a succubus, the Goddess Lilith herself as your mate, did you really think there wouldn't be any side effects?"

"You are being very relaxed about this, I feel like I just cheated on her with her own Granddaughter, I mean, I felt you and..."

"I felt you too, I can see why she likes you," Shadow said with a grin before she said: "Chris," with comfort in her voice that he didn't expect. "When it comes to sex we don't see things the same way humans do," she said looking over at Kevin who was chatting with Patrick. "I love Kevin, but someday, let's say some lucky man will probably die beneath me," she said as Chris began to sweat thinking about it. "It is our nature, besides, it was just a vision, don't worry about it, for what it's worth, I enjoyed it."

Shadow smiled at him before she got up and walked away as Chris sat there confused.

----------

Lilith stood outside the tent a moment getting away from the noise as she just breathed in the fresh air. It wasn't long before she heard footsteps behind her and smiled to herself knowing who it was.

"Mom, what are you doing out here?" Nessira asked.

"Just enjoying the fresh air, get back to your guests."

"Actually I needed a little break from them, thank you again, the ceremony was lovely."

"You are more than welcome my Dear," Lilith said placing her hand on Nessira's cheek.

"So, what's the story with your guy?"

"I... think I made a mistake."

"What! Did he cheat on you, hurt you?"

"No Nessira, he... I think I may have done something to him, unintentionally."

"You dirty girl," Nessira said with a smirk.

"Not like that, he had a nightmare this morning, about me, I just think that maybe my selfishness has started to affect him."

"So?"

"What do you mean so?" Lilith asked confused. "This isn't fair to him."

"Mom, I haven't even met him yet and I can tell he is fucking crazy about you, and who wouldn't be?"

"It's not that simple Ness."

"Mom, I love you," Nessira said placing her hand on Lilith's shoulder. "But for the love of God, follow your heart will you, everything happens for a reason, this guy is here and still with you for a reason," Lilith smiled at her daughter's response. "Okay, now, smile on, time to go mingle, wish me luck!" She said heading back into the party.

Lilith looked out at the view one more time hoping Nessira was right and that all of this had happened for a reason.

-----------

Chris got up and walked over to the bar to get a strong drink. The same bartender as before smiled at him and gave him exactly what he had ordered before without him even asking. He took it down with one gulp trying to relax when he heard someone walk up next to him.

"Now it's a party," the man said after watching him take down his drink.

Chris looked up and saw Patrick the groom looking at him. They had not met yet but now he felt even worse. He had just felt as if he had violated this man's daughter and now he was a few feet away from him seemingly ready to chat.

"I didn't touch her!" He blurted out without thinking.

"Who?"

"I... she just..."

"Chris, it is Chris, right? Relax, take a deep breath."

"Sorry, this has been a very weird day for me, but enough about me, congratulation on you and your new wife, Nessira looks beautiful in that dress."

"She does doesn't she," Patrick said looking over at Nessira who was chatting with some guests. "So you're the one shacking up with my mother in law?"

"Well, I... you could say that."

"Well, good for you Sir," he said shaking Chris's hand to which Chris had a look on his face like he was waiting for something to happen. "Are you sure you are okay?"

"Um, maybe, I don't know," he said trying to compose his thoughts. "Hey, can I ask you something, personal?"

"Depends on what it is," Patrick said with a raised eyebrow.

"You know what, it's your wedding day, never mind."

"No, go ahead and ask, I may be one of the few people who understands what you are going through."

"Well, ever since I got here I have been having... visions."

"I see, like what?"

"Well, first it was with that Sasha lady, it was very... erotic, but strange."

"Yeah, she's an acquired taste."

"And then another with... um," he said suddenly nervous about telling him he had an erotic vision with his daughter.

"Let me guess, Shadow?"

"It wasn't like that!"

"Calm down, it's okay," Patrick said reassuring Chris he wasn't going to hit him or anything.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it, and I don't know why it's happening."

"Were these the first?"

"Well, I had a dream last night, about Lilith, me and some other guys were being sacrificed to her."

"Interesting, did you die?"

"No, I awoke before the end, but it was so... has this ever happened to you?"

"Hmm," Patrick said thinking for a moment. "On Nessira and I, let's say the second date, I had a vision of the day... well, of a day in her life that was very painful for her."

"Really?"

"And then another last night," he said as a concerned look came across his face. "But that was more..."

"More what?" Chris asked.

"Chris, visions can mean many things, or they can mean nothing, have you spoke to Lilith about this?"

"Just the one from last night and she did something to me to take the nightmares away, or that's how she put it."

"Just don't hide them from her, and listen to them, they may be trying to tell you something."

"Yeah, It's just so hard to read her though," he said as he looked over at Lilith before she looked back and smiled at him. "I mean, how do you read a woman like that?"

"Chris, my first date with Nessira, she was planning on killing me."

"Wow, really?" Chris said shocked by this. "What stopped her, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Well," Patrick said smiling to himself knowing what saved his life that night but not wanting to say it out loud. "The point is, Lilith, likes you, for whatever reason, I can't promise you that this is gonna have a happy ending, but maybe you should just relax and enjoy it for what it is, let it happen and just be there for her."

"Maybe you're right, thanks, Patrick."

"No problem, now have a good time will you, you're bumming me out," Patrick said giving him a pat on the shoulder before walking away.

Chris stood there processing everything he had said to him. He suddenly felt a hand in his shoulder as he turned around and saw Lilith smiling at him.

"Are you having a good time?" She asked.

"It has been an interesting party," he said as the bartender handed him another drink.

"Woah, don't get too wasted, I'm going to need you later.

"If I am too wasted for that than I am probably dead," he said.

"So what were you and Patrick talking about?"

"Visions," he said as Lilith raised an eyebrow.

"I see, good ones?"

"Matter of opinion, first was with that Sasha woman, the next was with Shadow."

"Interesting," Lilith said with an intrigued look on her face

"I just don't know what it all means."

"It means," she said taking a deep breath as if she was worried about something before leaning in close to him. "That you should relax and have a good time."

Chris felt her nibble his ear a little which turned him on a bit but there was something about Lilith's response that made him feel like she knew something. He suddenly wasn't as worried about as much as Lilith's presence always seemed to relax him. As she pulled away from his ear he put his hands around her waist and pulled her in pressing his lips to hers. He felt her hands wrap around his shoulders as she tasted his lips neither one of them caring who was watching.

A little while later Chris and Lilith were back at the table chatting about the wedding. He was suddenly not thinking about those strange visions at the moment and was just enjoying his dates company when he noticed the bride come walking over to the table.

Nessira looked him up and down before saying: "well well, is this the young man you told me about?"

"Ah, Nessira, yes it is, just taking some good advice."

"I see, well I am Nessira, and you are?"

"Chris," he said standing up hesitating a little before shaking her hand. He was shocked that nothing had happened when he touched her but he soon realized he was just staring so he said: "By the way, this is a lovely party and your dress looks beautiful."

"He does have good manors Mother."

"That he does, I will probably reward him for that later tonight."

"Oh really," Nessira said with a smile. "well, be respectful of my mother," Nessira said glaring at him.

"Yes, Maam," Chris said nervously before he noticed someone tap on Nessira's shoulder pulling her away from the table.

"Are you okay?" Lilith asked.

"Yeah, there was no vision or anything when I touched her hand."

"Nessira is a very private person, she takes proper precautions to prevent such things."

"Thank goodness," he said breathing a sigh of relief.

"You didn't shy away though?" She said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Uh... I didn't want to be rude," he said worrying he may have offended her.

"Ha, I love teasing you, it's so much fun," she said laughing out loud.

"You are all the fun I need, have I told you how amazingly beautiful you look?"

"Probably, but I never mind hearing it again and again," she said leaning over and giving him a quick kiss before she looked down at her hands as if something was on her mind.

"So, um," he said trying to change the subject. "Seeing your daughter get married, how are you doing?"

"I am just so happy for her, she deserves all of this and more, she has suffered long enough and deserves to be happy."

"So do you," he said taking her hand.

Lilith looked over at him for a moment before she said: "Chris, I..."

"Dance with me," he said interrupting her as a slow song came on and a few people began to hit the dance floor.

Lilith just smiled and obliged following him to the dance floor before he put his arm around her. He didn't even know the song that was playing but he just wanted a moment with her. He knew she wanted to talk to him about something but he was starting to worry that she was going to dump him again.

"Are you happy," he asked mid-dance. "I mean, with me?"

Lilith smiled as her eyes seemed to glaze over a bit. "Very much."

"Good, because I don't want this to end."

"Chris, it's just... we need to talk about this."

"I know, but I feel like the closer I get to you, the closer we get to the end."

Lilith said nothing and just smiled at him before she rested her head on his shoulder and they continued to sway to the music. He held her tight just trying to enjoy the moment with her in his arms. He really didn't know what their future was or how this would end but he knew he wanted to keep her for as long as he could.

As the day went on the party began to die down and people began to leave. Chris had just been chatting with Kevin a little when he looked around for Lilith wondering where she had gone. He glanced over at the entrance to the tent and saw her standing there staring outside.

Chris walked up behind her as he saw Nessira and Patrick standing a few yards away seemingly watching the sun go down together. Chris put his arms around her and held her. Lilith leaned into him enjoying his embrace before wiping the tears from her eyes.

After a few moments, Lilith turned around and threw her arms around him and said: "you ready to go?"

"I um, sure," he said still nervous about what was going to happen. "Are you?"

"Oh yes, Nessira has all she needs," she said looking back at her daughter and Patrick. "But we have something to discuss."

"Yeah, about that," Chris stopped as he suddenly felt dizzy and almost fell over but Lilith held on to him.

As he looked around he was suddenly in a bedroom he didn't recognize. There was a large window which told him he was in a high rise in the city but he wasn't sure exactly where.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"My place, you like it?"

"Yeah, it's amazing," he said as he looked outside and then back at her.

"Chris, we need to talk," she said walking over to him.

"Do we?" He asked nervously.

"Yes, you see, I owe you an apology."

"For what?" He asked waiting for the bad news.

"I took a human mate, and I didn't think of the consequences of my actions, I was selfish and I am very sorry."

"Don't be, Lilith I... I don't want to break up, I love being with you."

"Well, that is what I wanted to talk about," she said as his heart began to sink a little. "You... have changed."

"Wait... What do you mean?"

"I mean, these visions, and nightmares, you are no longer just human."

"What!?" Chris asked with shock in his voice.

"These visions you are having, it's sort of a side effect of being with me."

"Side effect, like an STD?"

"What, no not like... well maybe a little."

"So, this isn't gonna go away?"

"No, I am so sorry, I was lonely and... I am sorry."

Chris stood there for a moment trying to process everything he was just told. Lilith looked genuinely sorry for this but Chris really wasn't mad about it, just confused.

"What do you mean lonely?"

"I... I have walked this earth for thousands of years, my daughter is grown up, when I met you I just, I didn't want to be alone anymore," she said looking at him with glazed-over eyes. "I feel like I have wronged you, and I cannot undo what has been done to you, I have brought into a world of magic and danger and have put your life at risk."

"Is there anything else I should know?"

"Well, I am afraid that no human female can satisfy you, at least not in the way you need." She said looking at the floor.

"Huh, so... am I a..."

"No, you're not an incubus, I would never do that to you."

"Okay, sorry, I'm just trying to process all of this, I just, I didn't realize..."

"I understand if you hate me, I like you Chris, a lot, but that still doesn't give me the right to do this to you, or anyone."

Chris stood there for a moment before he looked over at Lilith. She had tears in her eyes and seemed to not want to look at him as she kept looking down at the floor. It didn't take long for Chris to figure out what to do next as he walked over to her, put his hand around her waist and pulled close kissing her passionately.

He held her tight and kissed her for another moment before he pulled away. "All this means is you don't have to be alone anymore," he said before kissing her again.

"What do you... mean?" she said between kisses breathing heavily.

"I mean, I forgive you."

Lilith wrapped her arms around him feeling relieved that he didn't hate her for what she had done. They stood there tasting each other before they fell back against the bed. Chris was on top of her as her tongue played with his in this passionate moment. She liked it when he took control and seemingly overpowered her, it turned her on feeling submissive for a change as she didn't want to admit it out loud but she knew what this feeling was even though she had never felt it about a man before, she was falling in love with him.

Chris began gently sucking on the skin on the side of her neck as she let out a moan beneath him. Feeling her body squirm under him and her arms wrapped around him was such an amazing feeling. She grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it up over her head and tossing it as Chris looked her over. She was only wearing panties at this point as his lips returned to her skin kissing her chest as he worked his way further down spending some time on her breasts.

Lilith squirmed, even more, feeling his tongue tease her nipples. She was becoming very aroused but tried to hold her human form as the sex seemed better in this state. She felt his fingers trace the edge of her underwear before sliding them off of her. She felt vulnerable which only aroused her even more as she let Chris do what he wanted to her.

She got goosebumps feeling his lips move further down her body. The anticipation was driving her wild and she loved it. She could feel his breath against her skin mere inches from her waiting pussy. He only kept her waiting a few seconds but it felt like forever as she spread her legs and practically wined waiting for his tongue to touch her again.

"Oh shit!" She said as his lips pressed against her clit and he began to suck on it.

She ran her fingers through his hair as he teased her unmercifully hooking his arms under her legs and pulling her closer to his mouth. This sensation was familiar but also new to her but she loved it. She had spent most of her existence overpowering men and women but Chris seemingly overpowering her was the most arousing feeling she had ever felt.

His tongue was warm as it wiggled between her legs making her moan louder than she had before as he hit every sweet spot. She laid back against the pillow and wiggled her hips as Chris had his way with her pussy. She lifted her leg rubbing his back with her foot as she reached up and grabbed her pillow squeezing it in her hands as she moaned out feeling the juices starting to drip from between her legs.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me... oh yeah!" She yelled out as the orgasm built making her loans quiver at his touch until finally, she screamed. "Fuck!" She yelled as Chris felt her fluids drip down his chin and her body shake as she cried out at his touch.

Lilith began to relax a little, her body covered in sweat as Chris was still giving her clit a few gently kisses which she found were getting her aroused again. She could tell he was extremely aroused as she could hear the blood pulsing through his cock. She licked her lips thinking about how she was going to return the favor.

"That was amazing," she said still enjoying the after-effects. "Now..." her eye's turned red as she grabbed Chris by his shirt and dragged him up towards her and laying him down against the pillows. "You pleasured me like a human, and in return," she said waving her hand as his pants began to open up on their own.

"Woah, wait, you don't need to do anything too..." he said before his underwear slid off and his raging erection was sticking straight up in the air.

"Ah, my prize," she giggled as she examined his cock.

Chris could barely contain himself as his heart was racing. Her hands slid up along his thighs as she moved closer to his cock. He was so hard he could see the pulse in his cock from his heartbeat. Precum glistened the tip as he saw her tongue stretch out of her mouth growing long with a lanced tip.

He felt the warm wet muscle gently touch the bottom of his balls before gently sliding up. The two little tips of her tongue tickled him as they slid up and over reaching the base of his shaft before working their way up it. He was sure he was going to blow his load at this rate before she even began doing anything extreme but he tried to calm himself the best he could as the slime tendril of her mouth tickled his cock all the way to the head.

He watched as a small drop of precum was scooped up by her tongue before she pulled it back into her mouth tasting him. "Hmm, someone is a little excited, don't worry," she said before she waved her hand causing his cock to glow for a moment. "Now, that should keep you from ending the party too soon."

"Wait," he said thinking back to their first night together and her making him cum multiple times.

"Oh, you will only cum once tonight, I will make you cum so hard your soul will beg for release!" She said in a demonic voice before sticking her tongue back out and wrapping it around his shaft.

Her tongue stroked his cock a few times making him squirm on the mattress. She placed her hands on either side of his cock gently holding it before her mouth wrapped around his member. Chris bucked his hips as he felt her tongue wiggle around tickling all his sensitive areas as her lips massaged his shaft.