Lilith's Emporium - Date with Lilith Ch. 04

Story Info
On Nessira's wedding day, Chris has visions.
8.2k words
4.85
10.3k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers

One month later.

---------

Chris was in pain as he opened his eyes. He seemed to be against some sort of stone pillar hanging by his wrists. As he looked around he realized he was not alone as there were 4 other pillars all with men on them in similar situations. They were all naked as well but that wasn't what was bothering him the most as he was more concerned with how he got there and what was going on.

"I hope these men will satisfy your needs, my queen," a woman's voice said as he looked up and saw a young woman he didn't recognize speaking to a red-haired demoness he began to recognize all too well.

"Lilith?" He said suddenly very confused as to what was going on. "Lilith, what... what is going on?" He asked as she ignored him and went over to the first man to her left.

Chris watched as Lilith raised her hand and the man began to squirm and beg. His cock began to glow and harden before Chris's eyes, something he had felt before but as much pleasure as the man seemed to be in he still begged her to stop. Within moments his cock began to squirt cum everywhere as what appeared to be his soul or some sort of energy came flowing out as well and was absorbed into Lilith. Soon he fell silent and limp as his skin turned pale and Chris knew he was dead.

"That was exquisite," Lilith said to her servant. "Now for the rest of them.

Chris watched in horror as one by one she did the same thing to all of them. They all screamed out a frightened lust before giving their lives to the Goddess. Chris struggled to get free but it was no use as she watched her absorb the soul of the last man before him.

"Lilith, please, what are you doing, it's me, it's Chris," he pleaded with her as she walked over to him looking him over with an evil smile. "Please, Please I love you!" He yelled out as he felt the warmth begin to build in his cock as she lightly caressed it with her fingers.

"Of course you love me, I am the Goddess Lilith," she said as he felt the pressure and pleasure building his cock.

"No!" He yelled out as he sat up suddenly realizing he was home in his bed.

He was confused and disoriented sweating out of fear when he felt a hand slide up his chest. "What's wrong Baby?" Lilith said with a concerned look on her face.

He looked over at the blonde beauty next to him and was very relieved to see her in her human form and that it was just a dream but he still was a little concerned as to what he had just seen. "You're... it was just a...," he said as he began to focus.

"Yes, you're fine," she said confused as she gently pushed him back down against the mattress. "Just relax," she said giving him a kiss. "What happened?" She asked laying down with him with her hand on his chest.

"Nothing, just a bad dream."

"Chris, you can tell me," she said looking down at him before she began to gently kiss his chest.

Chris was almost afraid to tell her what he saw but he knew he should. "I was chained to a pillar," he said as she suddenly stopped and looked at him again.

"Go on."

"There were others, 5 of us total," he said as she sat up interested in his dream. "And there was," he said before he stopped himself.

"Me?"

He shook his head yes before he said: "and one by one... I was the last."

"Did you die?"

"I awoke before it was finished."

"The sacrificial chamber," she said as he sat up more. "My servants used to bring me human sacrifices to feed off of."

"Oh, that's um..."

"This is my fault, I can fix it," she said suddenly climbing on top of him straddling him over the blanket. "Just relax," she said as she held his jaw gently before she closed her eyes.

Chris was a little confused but felt a warm sensation in his body before he felt something come out of his mouth. It was a little ball of light that flowed out of him and Lilith absorbed it into herself. He knew she hadn't taken his soul but was confused as to what had just happened.

"There, now no more bad dreams," she said with a smile.

"What did you just do?"

"Just a little trick I learned a long time ago."

"Oh, okay?"

"Relax, I'm not going to chain you up and kill you, unless you want me to," she said with a playful smile kissing him again.

"Like you need to tie me up to have your way with me."

"Maybe if you're nice I'll let you chain me up and have your way with me instead."

"A chained up succubus at my disposal, that could be fun."

"You have no idea, thinking you are in control, lil ole me your prisoner, only to realize that you were actually mine all along."

"Have you done that before?" He asked suddenly curious.

"Played the innocent sweet girl to feed off my prey, oh yeah."

"Wow, is it weird that turns me on?"

"Not at all, I mean you're a freak so," she said teasing him.

"Thanks," he responded almost sounding a little insulted.

"Really, I hate to break it to you Pal, but being the freak you are is what got you me," she said showing off a little for him.

"Well, yeah it's hard to argue with that," he said as she was still in his lap. "What time is it?"

"Relax, we have plenty of time," she said leaning forward and wrapping her arms around him.

"Are you sure you want me to come today, just feels weird."

"Trust me, you won't be the focus today, but I need to make sure you are satisfied before you meet my daughter and Granddaughter," she said as she began to grind against him a little through the sheets.

"Do you really think I would be that attracted to either of them and even if they are as beautiful as you say they are it's not like I'm going to do anything."

"You don't understand, my daughter Nessira is so beautiful that I am almost positive any mortal man there is going to have an accident in their pants, and that is just during the ceremony."

"Wow, but your Granddaughter?"

"Is a sweet innocent-looking beauty who could draw you in just with her eyes and then snatch your life in a flash."

"Interesting family you have there."

"You should meet my soon to be Son in Laws parents."

"Oh yeah, how did that go the other night?"

"Let's just say his Mom is a piece of work, his Dad seemed nice though."

"So should I be more worried about them or your family?"

"Bible thumpers we can deal with, I just need to make sure all the Non-humans there know you're with me."

"Non-humans?"

"Don't worry, I'll protect you, but first," she said pushing him down to the mattress as her lips connected with his. "Are you still too freaked out by your nightmare to fuck me? I mean, I need to finish what dream Lilith started."

Chris smiled as he grabbed her and rolled her over getting on top of her. "Never," he said as their lips connected again.

Lilith was smiling as she made out with him wrapping her arms around him. Chris felt his cock twitch a little before he felt some invisible force almost pulling it into her waiting pussy. He never questioned the strange things that happened in bed with her and began to thrust himself.

Lilith let out what sounded like a squeak and a moan at the same time almost surprised by how much force he was using. She wrapped her legs up around him and bit her lip as his cock filled her insides. She pulled his head down against her as she began to suck on his earlobe enjoying every second of this.

It had been a month since she had come over to break up with him only to go full demoness and fuck his brains out but this past month had been better than she could have imagined. Even though she was extremely nervous about even trying, she was happier than she had ever been. She had learned about some of his interests and found them fascinating and the sex just got better and better every time. She was also happy that he didn't seem as nervous around her anymore.

The one thing that always bothered her about being in a relationship with a mortal was the fact that she was a Goddess and didn't want to feel like they were with her out of intimidation but Chris treated her like a woman. It was as if the more he learned about her and the closer they got it didn't matter what either of them were, they just wanted to be together but after the nightmare he had she was starting to wonder if she had made a mistake by doing this and was also starting to wonder what else being with her may have done to him.

"Oh fuck, right there Baby," she moaned out as Chris began sucking on the side of her neck a little giving her goosebumps.

Chris was getting ready to pop as every moan she made was music to his ears that seemed to travel through him and into his cock. He had learned different things that she liked over the last month and needless to say it was a big boost of confidence knowing he could make Lilith herself cum.

He slowly back his cock out leaving just the tip inside her. Lilith was breathing heavily as she waited, feeling his manhood barely inside her until he gave one final thrust causing her to let out a scream of lust before his seed began to fill her. She grabbed him and held him tight as they both shivered with pleasure before he collapsed against her.

As they lay there her fingers ran through his hair as she didn't want to let him go just yet. Even after sex, he noticed that she smelled amazing and breathed in her scent letting it fill him. He felt her kiss the side of his neck a few times but still didn't want to let go of him just yet.

"We um, we should probably get ready," he said still laying there on top of her.

"We still have time," she responded before allowing him to get comfortable on top of her as she just wanted to lay there with him for a while.

--------

Chris was extremely nervous as he pulled his car up into the field at the top of the hill the ceremony was on. It was sort of in the middle of nowhere but he found it with ease. Lilith even went along for the ride with him even though she could have easily teleported but she wanted to make sure Chris was comfortable.

"Okay, here we are," he said looking out at all the people.

"Relax, just sit on the bride's side and I will come find you the moment the ceremony is over."

"Wait, where are you going to be?"

"I have a ceremony to perform," she said leaning over and kissing his cheek before she got out of the car.

Chris watched her disappear over to the tent probably to visit with her daughter before the ceremony. He stepped out of the car and headed over to the seats on the bride's side and found a spot in the back trying not to be noticed. Everyone looked normal for the most part but he knew there had to be different forms of nonhumans spread throughout the crowd.

He suddenly noticed a car pull up and who he assumed was the groom and someone else got out and rushed towards the altar. The man he assumed was the groom was still struggling to get his tie right but soon he seemed satisfied and began greeting people before heading up to the front.

He wasn't sure how long he was sitting there before he noticed Lilith standing front and center. She looked beautiful and thought it was so sweet that she was the one going to perform the ceremony for her own daughter. It wasn't until he heard the music start and turned.

He saw a young blonde woman come walking up the aisle who he knew right away had to be Shadow. She was very attractive just as Lilith said and had a very innocent look to her. She seemed petite but shapely at the same time but it wasn't until everyone stood up that he saw the amazingly gorgeous redhead known as Nessira.

"My Lord," he said under his breath realizing what Lilith had meant when talking about how beautiful her daughter was.

He almost felt a little ashamed of himself for staring at her but even as he looked over this beautiful woman glanced back over at Lilith up at the altar. She had such a look of happiness on her face as she watched her daughter walk towards her but Chris couldn't help but smile seeing how happy she was. Nessira was a beautiful woman indeed but Chris could only think about Lilith.

After the ceremony he watched Nessira and Patrick disappear into the nearby tent. He wasn't sure where exactly he was supposed to sit but he began to follow everyone else into the other large tent. He stepped inside and saw how impressive it was in there considering it was just a tent but after a few moments of standing around confused he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He turned around and saw Lilith standing there smiling at him. "Care to join me?" She said motioning towards their table.

"Of course, just going to run to the restroom real quick," he said giving her a quick kiss before heading over.

On his way back over he noticed Shadow and a few other people staring at him almost as if they weren't sure who he was or why he was sitting at their table. "Oh I am so sorry," Lilith said breaking the silence. "This is my date for the evening, his name is Chris."

"Hello, Chris?" Shadow said still a little unsure about him.

"Hi, sorry, I felt a bit uncomfortable coming to this occasion but Lilith Insisted I join her, you were amazing up there by the way." He said to Lilith who smiled at his comment.

"Oh, thank you, my love, would you grab me a drink?"

"Coming right up, anyone else?" He asked looking at everyone else at the table as they all shook their head no. "Be right back."

"Nana Lily, really?" Shadow said.

"I am only taking your mother's advice, she told me to be happy and right now that young man makes me... hmmm very happy."

Chris heard the conversation as he headed over to the bar. The woman there was bald and there was something unnatural about her but he just ignored it and orders himself and Lilith a drink. He glanced back over and saw Lilith seemingly in a heated discussion with another woman at the table whom he didn't know but guessed it was maybe the groom's mother.

"Here you go," the woman said handing him the two drinks.

"Thank you," how much do I owe you?"

"Put them on my tab," a woman's voice said as Chris looked over and saw a blonde woman wearing sunglasses come walking over. "Well I don't think we have met, I am Sasha," she said with a grin that showed what he could have sworn was fangs.

"Oh um, Chris, and thank you very much, Mz Sasha." He said as she suddenly placed her hand on top of his.

The moment his skin touched hers Chris had a vision. It was startling at first but he saw quick images of what he guessed was ancient Egypt but everything seemed to happen so quickly. He saw this Sasha woman who looked a little different wearing beads and other very revealing fashion from that era and also her laying with men and women alike. She looked over at him motioning him to come closer and as if he had no control over his actions he began to get closer. Some of the other people began to snarl and growl almost as if they were turning into beasts. It was then he knew there was something very strange about this woman and also very dangerous.

Chris pulled his hand away with a shocked look on his face when she said: "So Chris, you seem like a young healthy man," she said getting close to him. "Now, you could bring that drink back to your date, or maybe, you would like to try something a little more, exotic?" Sasha was very close to him to the point he could feel her breath. "I own a little club that I think you would just love."

"Oh um, sorry, I am here with Lilith."

Sasha suddenly froze for a moment. "Wait, you're here with Lilith?" She asked seemingly nervous all of a sudden.

"Yeah, we are sort of together," he said not really sure how to describe their relationship.

"I see um," she said still with a nervous rattle in her voice. "Well be sure to keep coming back up here, he drinks for free like the rest of the family and wedding party," she said to the bartender before she looked over and saw Lilith staring at her for just a moment. "Enjoy yourself tonight," she added before turning and walking away in a hurry.

Chris grabbed the drinks before he walked back over to the table confused about what had just happened with that Sasha lady as he handed Lilith her drink. "Here's your drink Babe."

"Thank you, Love." She said taking it and smiling at Diane before taking a sip. "Ooh, you told them how I like it."

"Of course I did."

"You spoil me, remind me to return the favor later," she said grabbing him by his tie and pulling him in for a kiss. "Oh and stay away from Sasha," she added before taking another sip.

"Yeah, she seems a bit weird." He said not wanting to talk about the vision he saw, at least not yet.

"She is dangerous, but luckily, so am I," she said giving him a smile.

A little while later Patrick and Nessira made their grand entrance. Like everyone else, he stood up and applauded them watching them enjoy their first dance before others began to join them on the dance floor. Chris took Lilith by the hand and lead her out there to her surprise.

Chris wasn't even sure how to dance but he just wanted a moment with Lilith in his arms, even if there was a room full of people. Lilith threw her arms over his shoulders and just chuckled at him at least trying to act like he knew how to dance but was just enjoying being close to him. He tried to forget about what he saw when Sasha touch his hand but this was the second vision he had seen today and was starting to wonder what was going on.

"What?" She asked as he stared at her as if something was on his mind.

"Nothing, I'm just... nothing."

"You're doing fine, just relax and have fun today," she said leaning in and giving him a gentle kiss.

"I always have fun when I'm with you," he replied smiling at her.

"Uh oh, you aren't getting too attached are you?" She said almost teasing him.

"Maybe I am."

The dance continued on in silence as they just stared at each other. For a moment they hadn't realized that the music had stopped until everyone began clapping for Nessira and Patrick. They clapped as well before returning to the table.

After a little while and dinner had ended a lot of people had started mingling including Lilith. Chris wasn't sure where she had gone but when he turned around there was suddenly a woman sitting in the chair next to him staring at him. He jumped a little because he didn't know she was there but soon realized it was Shadow.

"Oh... hi Shadow, I didn't even see you move," he said smiling at her.

"Why do you think they call me Shadow?"

"I thought maybe you were... Irish?" He said not really knowing what to say.

"I had some similarities to a clover in my younger years if that is what you mean."

"That's... wait what?"

"Never mind, I am just curious about you Chris, about what Lilith sees in you."

"Well I promise you that my intentions are purely..." he said as he placed his hand on hers as it was on the table but similar to what happened with Sasha he suddenly had a vision.

He saw Shadow with glowing red eyes as she pinned him down. It was arousing and frightening at the same time and he was really starting to wonder why this was happening to him. This time he could feel everything, her skin against his, the warmth of her breath, the feeling of her fingernails gently running along his skin.

It was an erotic vision as he could feel her riding his cock. It was different from Lilith but he wasn't sure exactly how, it just felt unnatural despite how good it felt. There was a strange red glow that seemed to travel through her veins as she writhed on top of him.

After a moment he watched as her skin began to darken and her hair turned red. Two horns sprouted from her head much larger than Lilith's but it was obvious that Shadow was not a succubus but something else entirely.

He quickly pulls his hand away before looking at her with a shocked look in his eyes. "Interesting," she said with a smile.

"Wait, you saw that?"

"I did."

"But this... this isn't... what's happening to me?"

maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers