Lilith's Emporium - Date with Lilith Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God!" He yelled as no matter what pleasures he felt it seemed whatever she did to him was preventing him from cumming.

Lilith removed her lips from his cock leaving it dripping with her saliva throbbing and red. "You think praying will save you, try begging," she said as she crawled up towards him glaring at him with those red eyes.

Her pussy was above his cock but she was not lowering herself yet as she smiled at him teasing him. Her tail curled down around his cock grabbing it and giving it a few gentle strokes making Chris moan beneath her. The end of her tail opened up sprouting those two little tendrils which slithered down and tickled his balls a little.

"Fuck!" He blurted out knowing he wasn't going to cum until she allowed it.

"That's right, you want me to give you release?" She asked as she licked his lips with her lanced tongue.

"Oh God, yes," he said as it was almost becoming too much to bear.

"Beg to your Goddess, beg for release!"

"Please, oh fuck, please release me!" He begged as his cock throbbed.

"Okay, all you had to do was ask Love," she said in a joking voice before she lowered herself down on his cock. "Now let's see here, three should do it."

"Three what?" He asked as she slowly raised her pelvis up and lowered it back down gently milking his cock.

"One," said with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Holy shit!"

Lilith raised herself up again wiggling her hips a little as she did before sliding back down again. "Two," she said enjoying the sensation herself.

"Oh my God! This feels so..."

Lilith leaned down towards his face still holding his cock inside her. "Do you trust me?"

"What?"

"I said, do you trust me?" She asked glaring at him.

Chris looked up at her as her eyes had returned to normal before he said: "of course I do."

"In that case," she said raising her pelvis up one more time letting his cock slide out of her before teasing his tip with her pussy lips a little. "Three," she said before slamming herself back down letting his cock slide inside her with ease.

Chris felt strange and light-headed as his orgasm hit him like a ton of bricks. He wasn't sure how to react as his body shook and he felt his cock burst inside her as she just looked down at him with a smile on his face. He was pretty sure his cock would have exploded if her pussy wasn't holding it together but then he noticed something even stranger happening as his chest began to glow.

He felt this warm sensation fill his body before it began to move down into his crotch adding a stranger sensation to his already overworked cock. He became very dizzy as he felt himself begin to fall realizing she was sucking his soul out of his body. He couldn't react or stop it but the sensation was amazing. He could imagine all the souls she had taken but deep down he wasn't sure why she was doing this to him but soon none of it mattered.

Lilith felt him absorb into her body making her moan out loud as the glow spread through her. He was warm and it was strange feeling his energy flow around inside her. She enjoyed it a moment longer before pressing her lips to his and letting his energy flow back inside him filling his body. She laid her hands on his chest and rested her head on them as Chris suddenly took a deep breath and had a confused look on his face.

"What the, where..." he said as he looked down and saw Lilith smiling at him. "What happened?"

"I sucked out your soul."

"You what?"

"And then I put it back."

"You can do that?"

"Yup, I wanted to know how you taste, I wanted to know you better and... I like what I felt."

"Yeah, that was, crazy," he said still struggling with what had happened.

"Another succubus wouldn't have been so nice."

"Well, then it is a good thing I am all yours now, right?" he said with a smile reaching for her to pull her down to him.

Lilith got comfortable on the bed next to him before she said: "right, and I am yours if you so desire, I mean, I think it would be safer for you to stay with me."

Chris turned to her and said: "well, that makes this next part a little easier."

"What part is that?"

"The part when I finally tell you that, I love you, Lilith."