Lilith's Emporium Pt. 21: Dark Xmas

Story Info
Nessira wants to celebrate Christmas to help Patrick.
9.7k words
4.92
3.5k
6

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

"That's it, oh yeah, fuck me, Baby!" Nessira moaned out as Patrick rammed his cock into his beautiful succubus wife.

His lust had been insatiable ever since he had been possessed by Molog and Nessira was enjoying it most of the time but today seemed different. Patrick could feel the wild animal that once possessed him like it was still inside him and it was getting harder to control. The sex helped but even the Red Witch couldn't seem to slake his lust.

"Holy fuck!" Nessira moaned again. "Don't ever stop....... this feels so fucking good!"

"Nessira........ I......" he started to say as he felt his teeth begin to grow in his mouth along with two horns starting to force their way out of his temples. "Ness....... I'm gonna....." he growled as he felt the beast taking over.

"Do whatever you want to me, just don't....... stop...... fucking............. ME!" She screamed as Patrick's cock began to erupt inside her making her scream even louder.

It felt incredible but suddenly he lunged down at her throat and bit into her. Nessira's screams suddenly became gurgled by blood in her throat as Patrick could taste her flesh as he ripped it away and felt it slide down his throat. His cock continued to squirt within as he looked down at the lifeless blood covered woman beneath him.

"Nessira........ no.......... what have I.......... NO!" Patrick screamed as he suddenly found himself sitting up in bed with the morning light shining through the window. "What..... Ness?" He said as he turned and saw her side of the bed was empty. "Dream...... it was just a dream........" he said before he rolled out of bed hearing the back door open and close from downstairs.

-----------------

It was a cold morning as the first snow of the season had blanketed the backyard. Nessira stood out on the back porch looking at the snow-covered property and let out a slight moan enjoying it. She was wearing a comfy red sweater that Shadow had bought for her last winter and the quiet sound of the snow reminded her of a calmer time in her life, back when she was a healer centuries ago.

It had been over 2 months since the Draikoth incident. Despite how it ended, things had become a little rocky between Sasha and Nessira after an event on Halloween corrupted dozens of people in one night so Nessira had decided to help by becoming part owner of the club, with Patrick's help because of his experience in financing. Ezranox was also having issues after her possession as well but Sasha was handling it much differently than they were, but Nessira couldn't worry about that right now and had to focus on Patrick.

She heard the footsteps behind her before Patrick put his arms around her stomach and held her against himself as he enjoyed the view with her. Her body shivered but not because of the cold, but because she remembered how Sebastian used to do the same thing all those years ago, and her body reacted to him the same way.

"First snow," Patrick said as he rested his chin on her shoulder and held her close. "Are you cold?"

"Warmer now," she said with a smile enjoying the warmth of his body against hers. "It is beautiful out here."

"Tis the season."

"What?"

"Oh, just a Christmas saying," he said before quickly changing the subject. "Are you planning on opening the shop today?"

"I was. It may be cold and snowy, but that just means that more people need someone to warm them," she said as she ran her hands along his arms as they held her.

For a moment they stood there silently just enjoying themselves. Nessira's body was missing this kind of touch as she began to gently move her hips rubbing her ass against his crotch. She heard him let out a slight moan confirming that he was enjoying it for the moment and Nessira began to hope this was going to happen.

"I definitely could use some warming," she said before she turned around and kissed him.

The kiss grew more intense within seconds and Patrick seemed to be enjoying it. This was the most action either of them had gotten in a while and Nessira was finding it hard to control herself until she could suddenly hear a growling noise coming from her husband as his grip tightened around her waist.

"Wait...... wait, " he said suddenly letting her go and backing away.

"I don't care," she said stepping closer and kissing him again. "I want you."

"No, we can't, not yet........ please," he said as he struggled to calm himself down.

"Dammit Patrick, this has to stop!" Nessira said with anger in her voice.

"I just...... I don't want to hurt you," he said with a deep sadness in his voice.

Nessira soon realized she needed to change her tone so she took a deep breath and said: "You won't, and I am trying to be patient but eventually you have to let the beast out to play again. I'm a succubus, and I have never gone this long without sex. I'm fine, see?" She said pulling her shirt aside to show the scar. "I know you didn't mean to hurt me, but we have to figure something out, and soon."

"I know, and I will, I promise, but your safety is more important right now," he said not looking her in the eye. "I uh, I have to go. Got some things to take care of. I'll be back later tonight."

Nessira stood there and watched him head back into the house before she heard him exit through the front door and start his car. Ever since Molog was removed from him he had been suffering side effects. He had been having bad dreams and other issues. He had heightened aggression which he did his best to control. He had been working through it mostly in the bedroom at first which Nessira was ashamed to admit she enjoyed quite a bit but then one day he got a little wild and that's when she got hurt when he bit her.

Nessira was fine and had mostly healed, but ever since then, he was afraid to have sex with her. She tried to understand and be supportive but she was also ready to explode. She wasn't afraid of him and was ready to fuck his brains out but he kept insisting he had to get better control of it first.

He had also been avoiding Shadow a little because he felt ashamed of the part he played in her capture. Nessira gave him credit for trying to have conversations with their daughter because he doesn't want her to feel like there is an issue but it has become obvious to both of them. Nessira was proud of her husband for the strength he has shown in trying to keep things under control. He was the noble and good man she fell in love with and as she stood outside watching the snow fall, she was also tired and very horny, so she needed to find a way to break Patrick out of this funk he was in.

Nessira quickly walked back into the house and yelled "Shadow?"

"What?" Her daughter said as she was sitting behind the counter looking at her phone.

"How..... when did you get up?"

"I've been awake for an hour talking to Gavin. He's excited to give me my Christmas present. Where did Dad go? He left in quite a hurry."

"Oh, he just....... wait. Christmas?"

"Yeah. Gavin celebrates it and wants to get me something. I know you don't celebrate it but that doesn't mean the rest of us have to suffer."

"Because you care about him?"

Shadow looked up from her phone raising an eyebrow. "Yeah? That's what you do when you care about someone, isn't it? What's wrong with you today?"

Nessira suddenly felt bad. They never celebrated Christmas because of her beliefs in religion and the commercialized mix of them used to create this holiday. Patrick still bought her a little gift every year though and always said how he understood her beliefs and would never make her celebrate if she didn't want to.

She always told him he didn't have to, but he always insisted, saying "You literally gave me your heart to save my life and a beautiful daughter. I will never stop giving you gifts."

"Dammit!" Nessira suddenly yelled out.

"You okay Mom?"

"No, I'm selfish. We need to celebrate Christmas this year," she said as Shadow sat there with a shocked look on her face. "Don't look at me like that. What do we need? A tree, lights, and what's that disgusting drink your father loves? Egg something?"

"Nog?"

"Yea, that's it, and I need to get him a gift, an amazing gift!"

"Um, Christmas Eve is tomorrow, are you insane?" Shadow asked never seeing Nessira like this. "I thought you two had an understanding about the Holidays?"

"We do, but he needs it this year. I need to make him feel better."

"I thought you were pretty good at that anyway?"

"What? Is the soundproofing spell starting to fail?"

"Oh my God, never mind. Okay I'm in, but what do you want to get him, it's kind of last minute?"

"I don't know. He loves all that nerdy shit in his office. Is there something he doesn't have that he wants? Who are all those hot crazy redheads that he loves?"

"I'm looking at her right now?" Shadow said with a chuckle.

"No..... well, yes, true, but those characters that he likes. He has a bunch of statues and figures. Phoenix I think, and the Black Queen, or was it Goblin Queen? I want to get him something that shows that I care and I know what he likes."

"Okay, why the sudden change of heart?"

"He's been through a lot, we all have," she said thinking back to the recent events. "Are you and your father alright?" She asked turning her attention to her daughter.

"Yeah, we're fine, why?"

"I know he felt guilty about..... well, everything. How are you doing?"

"Dad and I talked a few weeks ago. About what he did, and about what happened to Kevin."

"I'm sorry about that Shadow. Kevin was a good man."

"Yeah, he was. It sucks how everything happened, but........ I've had time to grieve, and Gavin has been a big help, all I can do is move on," Shadow said looking down for a moment. "I also told Dad how I don't blame him for any of it. Sometimes shit just happens, and it did."

"I know he feels guilty and used, and that's why I want to do something special for him. I can't be selfish anymore."

"Trust me, Mom, you are not selfish. Dad loves you more than anything in the world."

"I know he does, and I am going to show him how much I love him back," she said with determination in her eyes. "Does Gavin have any experience with those colored lights that people put on their houses?"

"Wow, really?"

"We need to surprise him. He is out on an errand and said he wouldn't be back until this evening. We need to find time to decorate the shit out of this place, but I want it to be a surprise."

"Okay, well then first, let's go to the mall. I need to get Gavin something to go with his gift anyway, and was planning on getting something for Dad as well."

"Wait...... do you and your father exchange gifts?"

"Every year."

"What the Hell Shadow?"

"He didn't want me to miss out on Christmas."

"That man, so thoughtful and....... I could strangle him!"

"Are you really complaining about how caring and thoughtful your husband is?"

"Yes, because now I feel even worse for never getting you anything."

"You gave me a home and a life. Just like Dad, you have given me more than I can ever repay so shut up! We're going to the Mall."

-------------

Nessira stood in shocked awe at the crowd of people around her as she traveled through the large shopping mall with Shadow by her side. Some of her old instincts had started to kick in as she could sense the energy of every man that past her. It aroused her as the succubus inside wanted nothing more than to feed on all of them, but lucky for them she had more control than most as she walked around.

She was still wearing her heels but was also wearing a long black coat to cover her dress. Despite her inhuman abilities, it had been very cold lately. Shadow wasn't one to show off a lot of skin anyway which in a way made Nessira a little proud. She looked at her daughter who was wearing ripped jeans and a leather jacket. She was more like a teenager and it brought a smile to her face.

"Okay, if you want to find something for Dad, this is probably your best bet," Shadow said stopping in front of a store called the Collectors Emporium.

"Wow, everyone thinks they can just call their store an emporium now huh?"

"Don't worry, yours is still the best, now let's go."

Nessira was shocked as she walked in and saw aisles of toys and statues everywhere. A few of the people shopping practically came in their pants after seeing the two of them walk in. As covered as they were, they were still probably the sexiest women to ever enter the store, but they also oozed sexuality. Being a succubus, Nessira was used to it.

"Fuck, how did I marry such a nerd?" Nessira said as she looked around.

"Hey, don't knock it till you try it. This stuff is great!"

"Such a daddy's girl," Nessira said with a chuckle.

"People's imagination creates amazing things. Many men lust for women of otherworldly beauty, but who also have powers, or are dangerous. It gives me hope for a future where you don't have to protect everyone at the shop while finding them a safe home. Maybe someday we will all live in harmony."

"Wow, you always had such a bright outlook on the future," Nessira said with a smile.

"That a problem?" Shadow asked a little confused by her compliment.

"Not at all. Shadow, you have always been all the hope I need for the future." Shadow smiled at her mother's compliment before Nessira began to look around again. "Dammit, I don't even know where to start?"

"Well, he loves statues, so let's start there," Shadow said walking over to the display case with Nessira behind her. "Wow, these are amazing. Just look at the detail."

Nessira examined all the different figurines in the case. Sexy woman in different outfits including some that her husband already had and a few he didn't. A part of her felt jealous that he liked these things but it also told her what attracted him to her from the beginning. Apparently, he spent his younger years lusting for sexy dangerous redheads. This very thought made Nessira smile as she knew that he was always searching for her even if he didn't know it.

"You could just cosplay as one of these and, as I mentioned earlier, fuck his brains out," Shadow said.

"Cosplay?" Nessira asked confused.

"Yeah, dress in a costume."

"Oh. Well, I dunno if I could........"

"Mom, if you went to a comic convention dressed as any of these, you'd have nerds cumming in their pants."

"I don't need a costume to do that. Am I right?" She said glancing to her right at a young man who had been staring at her.

Shadow watched as his knees began to wobble and he grabbed his crotch letting out a shocked grunt before a look of embarrassment came over his face. He quickly looked around before leaving the store in a hurry, seemingly heading towards the bathrooms across the hall from the shop.

"Mom, why did you do that?" Shadow asked with disappointment in her voice.

"Oh come on. I gave him a gift in my eyes."

"And embarrassed the shit out of him!"

"Whatever, I still need to pick a present for Patrick," she said examining the case.

"Good afternoon. Anything I can help you lovely ladies with today?" A man with a name tag that said "Todd" asked walking over to greet them.

"I don't know. I'm looking for a Christmas gift for my husband," Nessira said looking over the different statues. "If you can't tell, he has a thing for redheads."

"I can see that. And what a lucky man he is," Todd said bringing a slight smile to Nessira's face. "Wait, if you don't mind me asking, is his name Patrick?"

"Why yes, it is."

"Patrick Johnson is your husband?"

"I see you know him?"

"He's been shopping here for years, which means you're Nessira? Oh wow," he said seemingly shocked. "I'm sorry. He's told me about you but I just never expected how...... I mean Wow!"

"As much as I love the admiration," she said with an approving smile. "Focus, because I need to get him the perfect gift."

"Okay well, he's a big fan of the X-Men. He seems to really like the Dark Phoenix," Todd said pointing at a statue surrounded by fire.

"Yes, I believe he likes her a lot. Along with... what are their names? The Black Queen, the Goblin Queen, and someone named Jean?"

"Well technically all the same character really," he said stepping closer. "The character's name is Jean Grey, she was possessed by the Phoenix who was a sort of energy guardian. Goblin Queen is just an evil clone of her, but he probably thinks she looks hot in that outfit. He also likes Black Queen which was when she was corrupted by the Hellfire club, but I think his favorite is Dark Phoenix."

"So Dark Phoenix was evil?"

"More chaotic than Evil, just my opinion. After being corrupted by the Hellfire Club, she became Dark Phoenix. As I'm sure you know, being his wife, he prefers the evil and darker versions of the character."

Nessira stood there for a moment realizing something that deep down she already knew. She knew it from her time as Dark Ness with Patrick looking to purge her of Baphomet's influence. Patrick loved her even in her darkest but she now realized it was more than that. It would explain a lot because he was aroused by Nessira's dark side.

"You okay Mom?" Shadow said getting her attention.

"Huh? Oh yes, yes I think I'll take this large one right here," she said smiling at the fiendish-looking fiery redhead in statue form.

"Great choice. He's been admiring it for months but couldn't justify the cost. It's quite expensive."

"I'll take it, but can you put it aside for me and I'll grab it on my way out? I believe we still have some shopping to do, don't we Shadow?" She said looking at her daughter

"For Patrick Johnson's wife, no problem," he said with a smile as he unlocked the case and slid it out carefully. "I have the box out back so I'll get it all packaged up for you no problem."

"Well, thank you very much there, Todd," Nessira said with a sultry grin before she and Shadow left the store.

"Mom, what are you going to do?" Shadow asked wondering what Nessira was up to.

"I'm sensing a lack of trust in your voice," Nessira said raising an eyebrow.

"This is the first time you have been out in public like this in a long time. Hell, you made a guy cum in his pants moments ago, so yeah I def don't trust you."

"Ouch. Don't worry child. All will be right.

They moved on through the crowd as Nessira found herself getting annoyed to the point some of her old instincts were starting to kick in. She looked at the men and women walking around oblivious to the world around them. She began to imagine what it would be like to return to her darker days and start sucking the life out of all of them.

She saw a very attractive woman come walking by talking to who Nessira assumed was her husband on the phone. A smile came across her face as she imagined taking her and awakening the fire within. She could imagine the shape of her body under that coat, the taste of her pussy, and the beautiful creature she would become after Nessira made her cum her brains out, turning her into a succubus. The woman's husband would die for sure, but it would also be the greatest experience of his life.

"Fuck, I need dick dammit!" Nessira said to herself, realizing the lack of sex recently was starting to drive her mad.

"What was that?" Shadow said turning to her mother.

"Oh, nothing. So what are you looking for in here?" Nessira asked as she and Shadow entered a store called the House of Rock.

"Dad loves the Rolling stones, so I want to get him a couple of records and a record player."

"A...... what player?"

"Oh right, you missed all of that when you were locked away," Shadow said realizing her Mother knew almost nothing about old music. "They were big in the mid-twentieth century, and I think Dad would love it," She said as she began to look. "Plus Gavin wanted the new Death Witch album."

Nessira stood there watching the music videos play on the TV in front of her. "What the fuck happened to this world," she said to herself.

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers