Lilith's Emporium Pt. 21: Dark Xmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers

"Ness?" He said as she gave him a seductive smile. "But..... how?"

"Did you believe I was created by Baphomet?" She said before licking her lips. "Thank you for getting that disgusting black ooze out of me though."

"I don't get it, what's going on here?"

"I suppose we have never truly been introduced. Dark Ness," she said putting her hands out towards him. "Oh, clever witch," she said looking at the cuffs. "Not quite sure what I'd do if I was set loose I see."

"Nessira always plans ahead," he said still not sure what was going on here.

"Well, it's fun catching up, but I have a job to do," she said before she grabbed him by the belt and pulled him closer.

"Wait...... what?"

"What's wrong, scared you'll hurt me?" She said looking up at him with a devilish grin. "You've been pretty greedy with your new equipment."

As her hands danced along his crotch, Patrick let out a moan before he heard the growl from within. "Wait, wait," he said backing away.

"Oh quit being a pussy. You think you can hurt me?" She said jumping out of bed and throwing her arms over his head. "Take off these chains, and I will fuck what's left of that beast right out of you unless you're a chicken shit?"

"You know what I can do," he said almost getting annoyed with her.

"But you're too scared to do it? Or maybe you just can't get it up anymore and you bit into me as a distraction?" Patrick began to growl as he was getting angry. "Oh, got something to prove big boy?" Patrick suddenly pushed her back down onto the bed with a bit of force. "Oh fuck yeah, that's what I want, and look, I grabbed the key while you weren't......" Patrick suddenly lunged and grabbed her hand, holding the key in it. There was a look of both fear and lust in Dark Ness's eyes as she stared at him. "You gonna let Momma do her job, or just tease me all night?" She said with a very innocent look in her eyes before she licked his lips.

Patrick pulled the key out of her hand as the remainder of Molog's essence bubbled to the surface filling him with a primal lust that he couldn't stop now even if he wanted to. His cock was rock hard and ready to burst out of his pants.

"I think I like you just like this," he said taking the key away from her before his hand slid down and ripped off her panties.

Ness watched as he began to kiss her stomach and work his way down further. There was a fear in her that was arousing her even more as she usually wasn't afraid of anything. She began to understand what Patrick felt like when he had sex with her. That feeling of not knowing if this sexy succubus was going to take his life or not.

"Oh fuck, that's it, baby," she said as he teased her clit with his tongue.

The warmth of his breath against her slit and the sound of that growl coming from within him was making her so wet that she could barely contain her excitement. If the cuffs weren't on her she already by riding that cock but the wait was driving her wild as Patrick's teeth began to grow.

"Oh, Molog thinks he can handle the Red Witch," she said teasing him. "Let me out of these cuffs and I will fuck him into submission," she said before Patrick buried his face in her slit, attacking it with the tongue that saved his life years ago the first time they had sex. "Oh my......... GOD!" Ness cried out as she went crosseyed and fell back against the bed while Patrick destroyed her pussy.

Patrick was an amazing lover and even Dark Ness knew it as she always enjoy her time fucking him. Both she and Nessira remember everything that happens when the other is in control as it is more of a change of personality and not two separate entities. This was insane though as the beastly form of her husband could tear her pussy right off but was somehow using that animal instinct to pleasure her instead.

"FUCK!" She yelled wrapping her legs around his head. "Don't....... don't stop....... don't fucking stop........ hurt me....... fuck me....... do whatever the.......... FUCK....... you want!" She moaned as she could feel her feminine fluid dripping down her legs and her ass.

The sensations created by his tongue as it probed her, and the feeling of his sharpened teeth gently touching her but not piercing her skin even though they could at any moment was driving her wild. Whatever Molog's time in Patrick's body had done to him made her so horny. It almost reminded her of her time with Sasha but there was more fear this time.

"Fuck......... if how....... how........ FUCK!" She screamed as she grabbed his hair and began soaking his face with her fluids.

Patrick teased her a little more before letting go and dropping her back to the mattress. She was sweating and out of breath as she looked up at Patrick who had a beastly look in his eyes as her fluids dripped from his mouth.

"You think you can fuck me into submission," he said with a growl in his voice.

He stood up and took off his clothes, revealing his larger cock left over from the time Molog spent in his body. Ness was in shock as she stared at it before he quickly took the key and released the cuffs before throwing them on the floor. She was shocked and unsure what to do now as he crawled back onto the bed, grabbing her tank top and ripping it open.

"Maybe it's time to fuck the Dark Ness out of you!"

"Give it your best shot you...." she started to say before he grabbed her by the leg and pulled her closer.

He teased the entrance to her pussy with his enlarged member as he moaned. Even now that she could probably overpower him, she didn't want to. She wanted him to fuck her like a wild animal as the lips of her pussy practically kissed his penis wanting nothing more than for it to enter her

Without warning, he jammed in cock into her making her scream. She was not prepared and almost came again right then and there as he lifted her off the bed, leaving her impaled on his cock before he buried his face in her neck and began to suck on her skin.

"Holy fuck, you fucking animal," she moaned as his cock violated her insides. He grabbed her hair and whipped her head back giving her a few gentle bites on the neck as well as she moaned even louder before working his way to her breasts. "Oh God, that's it...... don't fucking stop!" She whined enjoying being manhandled like this.

"Don't you remember our Honeymoon?" He said before kissing her nipple again. "I fucked you so good that you told me you loved me. I made the darkest parts of your soul fall in love with me. Now, I want you to submit to me," he said as Ness looked into his eyes. "I want you to beg me to fuck you harder, and scream my name over and over again."

"Shit...... I've never....... seen this......... side of you......" she said finding it hard to talk as his cock slid in and out of her.

His cock filled her like no other and her moans grew louder. He seemed to be in complete control and Ness was loving it. It was as if he knew what she was feeling and knew how to control her pleasure and it was almost maddening for her but she also didn't want him to stop.

"You want to cum don't you?" He said teasing her a little. "You'll cum when I tell you to cum you little slut!"

"FUCK!" She screamed as if she had never known lust like this. Nobody, not Sasha, Ror'gon, or even Baphomet had ever fucked her like this before. "Fuck...... I wanna...... I wanna cum....... please......... make me cum," she begged him as he was still in complete control of her.

"How bad do you want to cum?" He asked her.

"Please........ I need to........... I cannot best you........ you.......... are...... stronger than me........." she whined wanting nothing more than to orgasm but he was holding her waist and no matter how much she squirmed she just couldn't get there. "I'm your whore, I'm your fucking slut, now, please.......... MAKE ME FUCKING CUM!" she screeched and begged which made Patrick so hard for her.

"Not yet," he whispered in her ear as he lowered her down on the mattress and again, slowly shoved his cock as deep as he could into her.

He held it there inside her, letting it twitch a little, and every time it did she let out a little whimper which was music to his ears. He began to feel the lust and hunger build and he remembered the dream he had when he tore her throat out. His heart was racing and he suddenly craved the taste of blood which was making him worried as he stared at the scar on her shoulder.

Nessira began to transform, turning into her natural succubus self. Perhaps Ness was trying to intimidate him but it did not work. If anything it was getting Patrick even more aroused as he saw the horns sprout from her head and her wings unfold before curling around the two of them.

"There she is, my little succubus slut," he said before tracing his finger along the inner part of her wing which he knew aroused her before he grabbed them both and slammed them against the mattress making Ness scream like a banshee before he shoved his cock in her again.

Patrick felt her pussy squeeze his member as she continued to scream before he began to unload his cum into her. He could feel his fluids mixing with hers as she writhed and thrashed beneath him. He knew he had never made her cum this hard before in her life as she dug her claws into her back.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her against himself as she shook in his arms. Dark Ness, the side of his wife that many feared was now putty in his hands, begging for pleasure and telling him how she was just his dirty little whore, and Patrick couldn't help but chuckle. She clung to him with her arms and legs wrapped around him, not letting his cock leave her body.

"Fuck...... fuck........ do it again!" Ness said as she finally let go, struggling to catch her breath. "Do it to me all fucking night!"

Patrick gently kissed his bride and obliged her request. He grabbed her waist and turned her over pushing her head against the pillow, staring at her gorgeous backside that was still dripping with everything he had just shot into her moments ago. She lifted he ass in the air as if waiting for him to fuck her again which he did, sliding his cock back inside her before grabbing her wings and pulling them back.

"FUCK!" Nessira screamed as she sat there her ass in the air getting fucked from behind.

She had a stupified smile on her face with her tongue hanging out as his cock slid in and out of her, making her moan and drool on the mattress. She didn't care if she was the dark, powerful, feared succubus anymore and just wanted to get fucked by this man over and over again as she sprouted her tail, wrapping it around his abdomen and holding him so he couldn't pull out.

The next few hours became a blur of orgasms. The longer it went, the more Patrick began to feel like he was back in control of his own body. The lust of Molog was still there but he didn't feel like he was losing himself to it, he just wanted to make up for all the lost time he and Nessira hadn't been intimate.

Even Nessira and Dark Ness had been put into such a cloud of pure ecstasy that there was no separation anymore. Nothing was happening that they couldn't agree on so for the first time Nessira felt a harmony between her light and dark side as they both enjoyed orgasm after orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Don't break a bitch...... or fuck it, break whatever the fuck you want!" Ness cried out as she was finally on top of him riding the beastly cock between his legs.

The bed sheets were soaked with cum and every other kind of fluid they produced during their romp. Her wings were spread and her horns were out as Patrick squeezed her breasts in his hands, tasting the salt of her skin. There was a cloud of energy around them as their souls mixed and fucked while their bodies did the same. It was a moment that would drive a mortal man insane but they were both used to it at this point as Ness let out a final cry of lust, soaking his cock, his lap, and the mattress beneath before she collapsed on top of him.

"Fuck........ fuck....... FUCK! I don't know if I can go again," she said as Patrick wrapped his arms around her. "Nobody has ever fucked me like that before."

"Glad to know I can still surprise you," Patrick said struggling to catch his breath.

"Honestly, the cuffs weren't necessary, I knew the plan the moment we thought of it."

"But you enjoyed it didn't you, being powerless as I did what I want to you?" He said as she began to shiver in his arms.

"Stop it, my pussy fucking hurts right now so I don't want to get turned on again....... oh fuck it, I do," she said as she lifted her head and kissed him. "Merry Christmas," she said with a toothy grin.

"I think we sinned the shit out of Jesus's birthday."

"It's not even...... ugh, who cares," she said before resting her head on his chest. "So, you like your statue?"

"Very much. I have a thing for evil psychotic redheads."

"And I have a thing for big dicks!"

"Well look at that, we're perfect for each other," he said as they both laughed.

Nessira slid up closer to his face and said: " I love you so much."

"I know," he said as she gave him a dirty look and then bit his chest. "Ouch, what the Hell?"

"Now we are even," she said with a devilish grin before resting her head against him.

maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers