All Comments on 'Lilith's Emporium Pt. 21: Dark Xmas'

by maestro84

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
totostorytotostoryover 1 year ago

@maestro84 I Love your stories and your writing style that keeps me attached and desire more, especially this series, the characters are strong, interesting & hot, also the mix between thrill /horror / hot sex scenes is perfect, if I had a minor note it would be the length of sex scene is a bit short/rushed, maybe because it is hot, I want it to be more longer.

anyway please be in good health/ continue writing ,hardly wait for the next work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back, maestro. I hope you had a good Christmas. Nice to see you haven't lost your touch when it comes to writing such amazing stories. Here's to hopefully a year full of amazing stories!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

I really like these characters and this was one of the best stories in the series. Thanks

Nighthawk1953Nighthawk19536 months ago

Loving this series. I hope you continue writing amazing stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaestro84@maestro84
Have a lot of strange fantasies, just throwing them out there for others to enjoy. Also I know my Grammar isn't perfect and I an constantly trying to improve it. Also to help because the site organizes my stories in a confusing way. Mood slime: to read the series in order it...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES