Lilith's Emporium Pt. 09: Shadows Fall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers

Sasha's human hands pressed against the glass shower doors, the sounds of Baphomet fucking The Rak-Sasha could be heard throughout the club. The dark lust of Baphomet even traveling downstairs as the workers begin to stop cleaning and preparing for the club opening.

Feeling the dark desire filling the building and affecting the others, one of the waitresses turns to grab the nearest body. A bouncer happens to be within arms reach as the woman tangles her claws into his shirt, ripping it and pulling him closer. Feeling his manhood hardening while leaning up to catch his lips in a rough animalistic kiss. The two beasts quickly shedding their human skins, falling into each other's arms on the club floor. Sliding herself down onto his waiting erection, snarling with pleasure as she lets out a lustful howl.

A little while later Baphomet had just finished with Sasha while keeping her pressed against the shower wall after draining her cock into her with everything she had. Baphomet leaned forward breathing against Sasha's neck as she looked back wondering what she was planning next.

"That's my girl." Baphomet whispered before nibbling on her ear a little then pulling away.

Sasha turned around noticing she was gone and she was alone in the shower again. A little confusion and worry came across her but she was still sexually satisfied as she lifted herself up and continued to wash herself off before climbing out and getting dressed.

maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers
12