Lilith's Fling with Cursed Items

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't cum!" She yelled, snapping back fully in realisation.

"I figured you might've been getting caught up in the swing of things. Didn't want to risk emptying myself only for you to regret it later." He explained softly.

She gave an embarrassed smile. That was probably a sensible idea.

"But you still need to finish. Especially after making me feel like I'd been sent to a dimension made of orgasms." She demanded as she tried to shuffle out from under him, trying to make a grab for his member.

He laughed at her attempts, "Lilith, it's not necessary. That was all the coitus I'll need for the week. Believe me."

She gave him a pout that grew wider and stuck a finger in his face, "No! Miletus, that was the best sex I have ever had. So I am going to return the favour in full force. It's only right." Twisting out of his grip, yet again, the red-(now pink)-skinned tiefling slid underneath his hunched form, aiming herself directly for the throbbing head of his rock-hard treasure.

"L, truly, you don't- Ohhhhhhhh gods." He argued just as she wrapped her soft, plump lips around him.

Where before the two were positioned like any loving couple face to face, Miletus remained in that same place as Lilith replaced her pussy with her throat. Flipping herself onto her back, she gave Miletus easier access as she relinquished control.

Her lips popped off the end of his cock, "Use me." She ordered, before pulling his hips down and his dick further into her mouth. He couldn't deny himself this, he couldn't resist. He began to thrust down her throat just as he had pummeled her sweet cunt, forcing gags and gasps from her.

Gawk-gawk-gawk-gawk-gawk-glack-glack-glack-glack

There was no sucking involved. Miletus was using her mouth like a pussy and all she could do was take it as she felt his thick, widened head jam down her throat over and over again.

He leaned forward, raising his hips to give himself better access with each long thrust and delved far down her throat with every motion. Her pussy was inches away from his face, he leaned forward and gave it a sniff. Miletus picked up the pace.

Glorp-glurk-glurk-gawk-gawk-gha-gha-gha-gha-gha

Just this morning, the wizard beneath him had cursed Miletus out for some battle tactic that he hadn't executed as efficiently as he could've. Causing her to falter on the casting of some earth-transmuting spell. Now, she was willingly letting her throat be fucked wildly by his solid cock and taking it as well as the best trained whores on the continent.

He picked up the pace, reaching that same edge himself as Lilith's wet hole took him deeper.

"Fuck, Lilith, fuck... I'm gonna cum." He grunted.

He felt her moan and wriggle, trying to take him deeper somehow. But he was giving her all he had to give.

The minotaur gave his lover's throat a few more pumps, deeper and harder than all the rest as he felt his balls stir and cum surged down his cock and sprayed hard into Lilith's throat.

He heard a determined but struggling swallow beneath him. Knowing that he could easily drown Lilith if he kept this up, he pulled back just as another surge hit, spraying her directly in the face as he removed himself from her mouth.

She took a deep, much needed breath before wrapping both of her small, red hands around the head of his bull cock and jerked him off with every bit of energy she had left.

Cum spilled from his massive dick in beautiful form, turning her body a strong white, stronger than her own milk, as it shot across face, into her open mouth, covering her abused and tired tits, as well as her stomach as he intended to ride out every wave as he thrusted into her welcoming hands. She milked him to the last drop, just as he helped her.

By the time they were finished, Lilith was barely recognisable. While her milk gave her a pink tint, this cum was much thicker and left her a pure white as it painted her soft and horny body.

Miletus sat back, looking over the unbelievably gorgeous tiefling that gave him a cute grin from her upside-down position. Her wet, coated face was only inches from his softly deflating member. She sat up and gave it a quick kiss, gasping in surprise as it jumped slightly.

"You taste good," She teased, sitting across from him, "Luckily, there's so much of you to taste." She wiped a delicate finger across her chest, letting his seed collect before slipping it into her mouth and running her devilish tongue around it, savouring the taste.

"I would say the same, but I didn't get the chance to give you a taste. Though I must say, your pussy smell is intoxicating." He replied, leaning in for a kiss.

She pulled back, eyes wide and head in thought.

"What's wrong?" Miletus asked.

"You can taste me."

"What do you-"

"There is a bucket right there filled with my milk." She explained, a naughty grin spreading across her face as she jumped up, nearly losing her footing as feeling returned to her legs. She hoisted up the pail filled with her frothy, creamy milk and brought it back to Miletus, giving him an expectant look.

"You want me to drink this?" He asked, now smiling himself.

She sat down and dipped a finger into the bucket before giving herself a taste. She shut her eyes and let out a moan. She tasted divine.

To her own surprise, she wiped another glob of cum from her titties and mixed it with the milk and gave that a taste. A shudder rolled through her body like a low current of electricity that dove into her stomach.

"Wow."

"Wow," He agreed, "I might skip the uh... myself. But I'll gladly give your milk a taste if it'll please you."

"Do it." She demanded, half begging.

Lifting the full bucket with ease, Miletus put his lips to the cold rim and began to chug. The creamy, sweet liquid poured down his throat easily. How could she taste this amazing? He asked himself, continuing to drink another gulp, then another. He pulled it away, now half-empty, before letting out a burp.

Lilith chuckled, "So how was that?"

"How the fuck do you taste so good?" He asked with a smile.

"I guess it's all in the pedigree-whoa!" She exclaimed, interrupting herself.

"Wha-whoa..." Miletus followed her gaze, now seeing his previously softening cock returned to a throbbing, energetic state as it begged for a hole to fill.

"That wasn't on the amulet... I think." He explained.

"Do you feel okay?" Lilith asked curiously.

"I feel... fuck, I feel right back where I was a few minutes ago."

That same smile spread across her face again, "Come here, big boy." She said invitingly, holding out her arms. Miletus couldn't help himself, almost tackling the beautiful half-devil to the ground as their lips met again, hands caressing each other all over, ready for another workout.

On the other end of the barn at its entrance, the two lovers didn't notice as Gamzo stepped in. She had been walking around the farm, trying to find the pair as the rest of the party was about to open the locked onyx chest they brought back with them.

However, she decided to play the part of a voyeur as she saw the two hastily and ferociously exploring each other's bodies.

"Not was I was expecting, but I'll take it." She whispered to herself in her tinny, rough voice.

A glimmer of light caught her attention, just next to a hay bale. Creeping over, she carefully nicked whatever the two had obviously left behind. She could always give it back later if it really mattered to them.

Looking it over, she quickly realised what it was.

The goblin caught a laugh in her mouth as she pieced together what might have brought the two to this point. Her imagination running wild as she skipped back to the farmhouse, stuffing her new toy into her pocket.

"You and me are gonna have a loooot of fun tonight." She muttered to it.

Gamzo was happy to leave the two lovebirds to their affairs as their grunts and moans rang out, growing quieter as she left them alone. She imagined they would probably be at it for a while considering what she read, and what Miletus may have missed.

She was very correct.

"Amulet of Bovine Features.

Endows the wearer with a larger bust over time, increasing milk production at a higher rate. Gives the wearer fantasies of being pregnant, and a deep desire to be filled by their partner.

If the wearer attempts to remove the amulet after any effects have begun, their bust size will increase rapidly as will their milk production. Once this occurs, the amulet can only be removed after achieving orgasm while no milk remains inside the wearer's breasts.

The magic of this amulet can only be broken by bathing in the milk of a real cow. You know, one of the ones with four legs. Also, it has to be a full moon. And you have a whole mango up your butt while you do it.

The milk produced by this amulet is a magical and potent aphrodisiac for all who drink it, removing the refractory period completely and raising the sensitivity of erogenous zones by a factor of 10.

Once consumed, its effects remain for 12 hours. This timeline can be largely reduced if the consumer does not reach orgasm for its duration."