Lilith's Fling with Cursed Items

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With every press, another moan forced its way out of Lilith's throat as if she were acting on her own accord. It felt like a bead of pleasure deep inside her body that was being washed through her chest with every pull, like a wave of orgasmic electricity upon the beach that was her body.

"Unnnngghhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Miletus, that- fuck......"

Miletus apparently had decided that his approach could use some tweaking. He began alternating his motions as he took to milking one tit at a time with his firm but expert hands as they forced her creamy, red tits into a new shape with every pull.

She could hear the spray beneath her, in disbelief that such a volume could be leaving her body. As spurt after spurt came shooting from her nipples and into the bucket below. It was almost as loud as the lewd, guttural moan she continued to let out.

"Haaaaa.... oooohhhhhh... fuck, fuck, yes......"

The waves continued to crash, the electricity was jumping back and forth between each tit - each nipple - as milk was forced from her like she was a common cow. An animal to be poked, prodded, used, abused, milked, tasted, fucked, rooted, licked, bitten-

She was about to cum.

"Stop!" She yelled, half begging, raising a hand to her milker, "Please, stop."

Miletus removed his meaty grip from her udders, "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" She was far too exhilarated to tell if he were being earnest or not, as if it mattered.

"No, no...." She answered, breathing deep with every word as she backed away from the edge of an orgasm she could barely see the limits of. "I'm close."

The minotaur took stock of her size, "I don't think we're done yet, L. We've barely begun, really."

Lilith sighed, "No... not done... I almost came." She admitted, glad she was hanging her head low to avoid his gaze.

"Oh..." He replied, "That's okay, you can take a break. I can get you some water or..."

Whatever Miletus was babbling about turned into proverbial white noise when Lilith looked up. She didn't care what he was saying as she came face to face with the massive bulge in the crotch of his pants.

If he was still talking, she didn't care, she just continued marveling at the size and width that was pushing itself at the fabric just a few inches in front of her.

"Lilith?" He asked, pulling her back to reality.

"Is that for me?" She asked, now sitting up and staring directly at the outline of his thick, meaty cock. Her chest still rising and falling rapidly as if she had just run a marathon.

Miletus noticed his erection for the first time himself as he looked down and let out an embarrassed laugh, "I suppose it is," He answered, looking her right in the eye, "Sorry, it's been a while for me and... you have to admit this is pretty hot. If you like, I can take care of it before we con-"

"Can I suck it?" She requested, meeting his delicate gaze, her eyes pleading.

"What?"

She leaned forward.

"Can I put your thick, bull cock in my mouth while you milk my fat cow tits, so that I can suck it until you cum down my wet, hot throat?" She asked breathily.

Miletus could feel the warmth of her body radiating off of her as she got close, her heaving tits jiggling with every motion. She wasn't even trying to seduce him, but gods if it wasn't effective. He nodded.

Without losing his attention, she reached out for his zipper and fished out his dick, wrapping her hand around it, her jaw dropped at its size and thickness. Miletus' cock was a beautifully perfect 7 inches, but she could barely fit her hand around it. It's brown base turned into a muted grey, but the head was a bright, wet pink. And those balls, she could barely see them under his pants but they were big. Altogether, his meat was like a wonderful, mouth-watering challenge.

"Sweet hells, you're big." She whispered.

He let out another laugh, "You should see my cousins. I'm a little below average for my kind."

She shook her head, "Nuh-uh. This is perfect. If you feel me moan, that means you can go rougher. If you go too rough, I might bite you." She teased before lowering her open mouth onto the head of his musky cock, engulfing it as she got to work.

Lilith started off confidently as she got to sucking, spreading her saliva down the length of his long dick. But Miletus had to start his work again, and her efforts faltered as the immense pleasure returned to her tits as the pressure began to relieve yet again.

"Mmmffff yeah," She moaned while slobbering over his head, she was enjoying the taste.

Miletus was trying to push himself forward with every tug on her chest, sending his head slightly deeper into the tieflings mouth as she gladly accepted him deeper.

Gawk-gawk-gawk-gluck-gluck-gluck

"By the gods you're good at that." He muttered as she sucked him, forcing a grin across her busy face.

The bucket beneath her was almost full at this point, the frothy mixture was a pure white colour, and the vague creamy scent was having an additional effect on Lilith as her pussy juice was dripping down her legs.

But she wanted to see his cream at some point, so she doubled her efforts and swallowed nearly half his entire cock into her mouth. Now it was Miletus' turn to moan like a whore, the softness of her mouth feeling like it was enveloping his whole body.

Gluck-gluck-gluck-gluck-schlorp-sluuuurp

But instead of taking all that pleasure for himself, he tightened his grip on Lilith's cow tits and worked like a good farm hand keeping his family fed.

Her spray increased as he worked harder, her moans were consistent with every pull, sending small vibrations across his cock head as she bobbed her mouth on his hot member.

Lilith pulled off for a second, "Fuck, Miletush. This feelsh sho fucking good. Don't shtop." She moaned before diving right back in, sending his huge cock as far down her throat as she could, suppressing a gag as she swallowed around his head.

Miletus couldn't help himself, his creamy, wet hands jumped from Lilith's aching breasts to the back of her head and gripped her black hair hard just as she noticed him start to use her throat like a pussy, "Hrmm?"

Gluk-gluk-gluk-gakk-gakk-gakk-gakk-cough-hurk-shurk-shurk-slurp-schlop-gawk-gawk-gluck-gluck-shlork-slurp-schlorp

The minotaur was relentless, completely lost in his own pleasure as he treated his teammate like a sex toy, sending the end of his cock to the back of her mouth and tipping it down her throat just past her barrier. It tightened as she gagged, saliva running down the length of his member, covering her face as well. A series of moans, whines and high-pitched whimpers came out of Lilith in stilted sounds as she was treated rougher than she ever had been. She wanted more.

Miletus forced himself to stop after a minute, taking stock of what he was doing. Lilith slowly pulled herself off of his cock, the lower half of her face completely wet with spit and precum, her eyes were red and her mascara stained her cheeks like she had been crying heavily. She took in a deep breath while her eyes looked glazed over.

"Shit, L, I'm so sorry, I didn't realise I was going so hard." He offered, trying to ignore his member calling out for her vast, wet hole once more.

"Nice." Was all she said in response, saliva drooling out of her mouth as she lazily spoke, a spit bubble popped as it pushed out of her nostril.

The barbarian sighed in relief and exhaustion, sitting back as he waved her off, "I think I need to take a break. That was a lot."

Lilith was surprised, "What? But I'm still so fuuuuull." She moaned, squeezing her tits as evidence as another spray of milk dripped down her chest.

"I know," He panted, "Just give me a few seconds to catch my breath."

The tiefling chuckled and crawled forward, "You're telling me this big, muscle-strapped minotaur needs to take a breather after using my mouth like a pussy, but he can carve up five wyverns at once? Nuh-uh. We're not done." She declared before impaling her mouth back on his still hard cock.

Lilith rolled herself down it like a woman possessed. He wants to take a break, does he? Fine, he can sit back and enjoy this!

Gawk-gawk-glock-glock-shlock-slurp-slurp-gack-gack-gack

"Hey!" He yelled, trying to pull the horny wizard off his cock. But in a surprising display of strength, she pushed herself deeper while fending him off, forcing him to let out another boyish groan. "Stoppppp." He begged.

Lilith smiled and did what she'd never been able to do before, pushing the entirety of Miletus' cock into her mouth and down her wet throat with a single swift motion.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck!" He roared, pulling Lilith completely off of him and rolling them both over until he was on top, his face only inches from her own, "Do you understand what '5 minutes later' means?" He demanded, his face contorted into anger as she smiled and batted her messy eyelashes as best she could.

"I'm the one with the curse," She answered and grabbed his wrist, forcing a hand to her plump, overflowing titty, "I'm the one inviting you to ruin me," She raised her legs up and wrapped them as best she could around his thick waist, "So when I tell you what to do, you do it."

He breathed carefully, slowly, but deeply as he looked into her eyes. What was once a sharp and frigid expression was sultry and inviting. She let out a high-pitched giggle as he stared at her. What was she giggling at? The bitch was still trying to seduce him.

Miletus wordlessly reached down and grabbed her breeches, finding some slack at her hip.

She laughed again, "I think you might need to-"

A coarse riiiiiiiiiip came from her bottom half as he pulled her trousers straight off her lower half without even pausing, revealing her lacy purple panties to the world and, more importantly, Miletus. Her eyes went wide at the display of strength as she realised the potential of the big, looming man above her.

He reached down, she could feel her heartbeat in her throat. With a single motion from his thumb and index finger, her delicate undergarments tore away from her body, fully revealing her sopping wet cunt. It looked like it was begging for attention with a wicked tuft of black pubic hair sat above her clit.

"I've been waiting for this." He said, before pushing forward. The head of his cock entered her beautiful cavern with ease as if she was already lubed up.

"Ohhhh fuck yes!" She exclaimed just as he let out a similar groan.

The two moaned in harmony, her legs pulled even tighter around his waist as he sunk further and further into her pussy. He got about halfway before he stopped and she looked up at him, "You feel incredible."

"Likewise," He offered, "Now, let's fix you up." He started off slow, not wanting to hurt his tiefling friend. But she still required his aid, so while he worked steadily downstairs, he placed both hands across her tits and got to work.

All pretense of cleanliness and sensibility was lost. Lilith's milk sprayed in every which way as he milked her on her back. It drenched her body, landed on her face, got into her mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, please, hells, milk meeeee." She moaned with every thrust as pressure released from her chest. It coated Miletus as well, his chest and abs were soaked. And as they moved more wildly, a stream of milk landed directly on his cock just before he shoved it back into her, mixing her cream with her pussy juices.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck yes! Fuck me! Please, fuck me. Milk me. Use me with that big hulking cock of yours!"

Lilith was becoming an animal, guttural moans fell from her mouth alongside the occasional curse. Her hair was all over the place, her eyes were unfocused as her whole body was locked to attention on the dick that pumped in and out of her cunt, her red tiefling skin was tinted white as milk dripped all across her lewd, curvy figure.

Miletus tried to stay composed, one of them had to, his thrusts were measured, his grip was careful. He was fucking her into oblivion but he didn't want to destroy her in the process. After all, this was him helping.

She, on the other hand, had different ideas.

"Call me mommy." She ordered with a giggle.

"Huh?" He asked, mid-thrust.

Even behind her careless whines and lewd motions, Lilith couldn't help herself from plotting. So, during one of the minotaur's more forceful thrusts, she pushed herself down hard and Miletus' entire length ran into her wet, begging cunt like a battering ram made of euphoria.

She squealed and gasped, he moaned and huffed. His balls had smacked into her round ass, her cunt had swallowed his member whole. She wanted more.

"You like that, daddy?" She teased, barely getting the words out, "You like how mommy feels?" Her ankles finally locked together around his waist as she drew herself closer, he continued to huff, breathing through the sensations. "Why don't you let me take care of me," She began, prying his hands off her tits before placing them onto her spiralling goat horns, "And you focus on turning me into a heifer?" Lilith took control of her own nipples, forcing a quick spray of milk at Miletus, splashing across his cheek.

He leaned forward and brought his mouth to hers where she eagerly accepted his lips. Their tongues met and danced within her mouth, the only current safe haven from the deluge of breast milk that squelched between the unlikely pair. While hers was small and fast, his was thick and slow, allowing the two to tango as she led.

Miletus leaned forward and changed the grip she first suggested. His elbows were placed onto the floor, while hands grasped her horns from behind, giving him a full range of motion and support as he began to move, their mouths still tangled together.

The minotaur pulled back slowly and softly, extracting his member from her warm and inviting cunt. He shoved it back in, hard and fast, and again, and again, and again. His heavy balls now slapped her ass repeatedly as he buried his thick bull cock into her while she focused on milking her own tits. Moaning wildly into his mouth like a woman possessed as the pleasure completely overtook her, she arched her back as she felt herself getting closer to that familiar.

"Mmmmm, shweet hellsh, yesh," She muttered, his tongue still wriggling through her mouth. The flow of milk was finally slowing, she couldn't see but her tits definitely felt smaller, "Cum inshide me, mhake me prechnant." She ordered.

At her behest, Miletus started moving faster, hammering his long cock into her pussy, the two of them were soaked. Drenched at every end in a mixture of sweat, precum, pussy juices, spit, and of course, Lilith's sweet milk that finally came to a steady end as what looked like the last drop fell from her nipples.

Her hands fell to her sides, a smile on her face as Miletus extracted his tongue from her tonsils. Her cheeks were a deep, deep shade of red.

"Keep going, gods, yes. You monster. Fuck me like I've never been fucked before. Put a baby in me, I'll have as many as you want, just never take that dick out. I need it, Miletus. I need your cum inside me, please." She begged, getting louder and louder as she felt him beginning to tense up.

The minotaur chuckled through the pleasure, "If I put a baby in you, those tits would definitely swell up again." He teased, noticing her tits returned to their normal size.

"I don't care," She panted, "I'll make them as big as you want. Turn me into a dairy cow, just keep going!"

"How about a compromise?" Miletus questioned.

Lilith looked at him with confusion just in time for him to grab the chain of the amulet still around her neck, the only thing left on her body, and yank it hard to that same sweet spot that it refused to pass.

The effects were numerous and instant.

The amulet flung back to her chest via that same curse. Her chest heaved and her tits expanded as they filled with milk once more. But far more than either was expecting.

Goblin magic may be chaotic, but that doesn't mean it's not clever. The amulet around Lilith's neck remembered exactly how big she was before, so - of course - it knew the size she must return to in order to further the effect.

Her tits jumped to a size she had never seen before. Her eyes widened and mouth hung agape as they became watermelons in front of her. A tiny, stunted whine turned into a deep moan as her tits felt like they were being filled in the exact way she was begging Miletus to do. They were two pussies on her chest, and the curse was cumming wildly inside them.

"Fuck! They're so big!" She screamed, joy and terror equally in her voice.

Miletus, ever the rapscallion, made his move. His hands left her horns and barely managed to clamp around each tit as he gave them a single squeeze, crushing the fat cow tits between his fingers.

A jet spray shot out of Lilith's tits, every drop of milk that had magically engorged her chest was being forced out just as quickly in one, long, powerful grip. That same moan she held turned into a scream of pleasure as she rode the wave of magic arousal as it turned into a very real sensation stronger than anything she had felt so far.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck! YES! YES! YES! MILK ME! MILK ME! BY THE GODS, MAKE ME YOUR COW!" Was all she could scream as the magical juices leapt from her nipples like a waterspout. Her back arched even further and she arrived at that edge, gladly diving from it. Just then, Miletus pulled his thrusting bull cock from her pussy. Leaving her empty as she crested that first wave and increased the grip on her tits.

She tried to scream, but her voice caught in her throat and no sound was possible as the myriad of sensations wracked her body like she had fallen into an ocean of pure electricity.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Yes! FuuuuUUUUUUUCK! FUCK, I'M CUMMING!"

Her pussy clamped down on nothing as she came, thanks to Miletus' now withdrawn dick. And as a result, her pussy squirted a torrent of cum in equal force to the milk spraying from her quickly-shrinking tits. It drenched her legs, it covered her partner's cock.

"Holy shit! Am I squirting?! Oh gods! You made me squirt?!" She squealed in a moaning, high-pitch before it overtook her again.

The spray continued for as long as the orgasm, her body had become a geyser at each end. Shooting a different liquid out as she became one with the passion and pleasure doing loops across her body.

These waves continued, growing achingly smaller with each moment, as the spray of milk from her tits - and cum from her pussy - faltered, shooting out again in smaller effort before finally abating and leaving her a sopping, sweaty, hot, wet mess of a woman on the floor of a barn.

Was she dead? She felt like she was dead and had somehow snuck into the heavens. If she was, she would very much like to take Miletus with her. She lazily noticed a spray of milk coating the ceiling of the barn, slowly dripping down to meet them like a white rain. Hopefully no one would notice that.

Her eyes were unfocused, her heart was loud in her ears. All she could feel was a devastatingly heavy afterglow as the shadow of her orgasm ran its course. She barely even noticed as a hefty pair of hands carefully lifted her head and removed that wonderful amulet from her neck.

Miletus gave it a once over, finding amusement in its wording, "Looks like that spray of yours was part of the deal. So I wouldn't embarrassed for it, if you are." He offered before throwing the magic silver item to the opposite end of the room.

"How was that?" He asked.

Lilith somehow found her way back to reality, looking into the concerned eyes of her powerful lover, "I have, quite literally, never felt better. Thank you." She whispered, slowly finding her voice again.

He chuckled, leaning in and giving her a nice, long wet kiss. His fingers found her breasts. Now a supple, pleasant size for the both of them. He gave them a feather-light grasp, eliciting another soft moan.