Lilith's Fling with Cursed Items Ch. 03

Story Info
Lilith finds herself turned into a slimegirl during a heist.
19.8k words
4.79
4.7k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Muffled shouts and distant rumbles shook overhead as Lilith and Gamzo moved through the cluttered basement of Nozak Uvileek, shoving huge piles of gold and treasure out of the way as they searched.

"It has to be here somewhere." Gamzo groaned, "Why would it not be obvious?"

Lilith shook her head, "If you had a rare dragon egg would you really put it on display?"

The goblin muttered an annoyed response and continued her search. The pair had been sent by Warlock Uvileek to retrieve an endangered Sapphire dragon egg from his basement. Well, the secret basement underneath his fake basement. Uvileek had organised an illegal trade with the Druids of the Spire Grove, hoping that they would be able to foster the egg better than he could. But sadly, a mole in the Grove let word slip to the City Council, leading to them sending the entire Guard to ransack Uvileek's tower.

Lilith and Gamzo had been chosen for the retrieval job as they possessed the highest number of charm spells between them in case anything went wrong. The mission was simple: find the egg, sneak it out of the city, meet up with the party on the outskirts, ride to the Grove and hand it over to the Druids for a hefty reward. The only problem was that Uvileek forgot to mention where exactly the egg was!

"If they find us down here, we're toast." Gamzo warned, pulling herself out of another pile of loose arcane powder, ignoring that which slipped into her boots.

Lilith was working on opening as many chests as she could, figuring that a powerful Warlock wouldn't keep mimics in his own secret basement, no one was that paranoid, right? "We've got at least a few hours before they give up upstairs, Nozak said the place is filled with traps and false rooms. We just need to focus on our goal and ignore everything else, okay?"

Gamzo pulled what she thought could've been an egg out of a cupboard before realising it was just a pearl as big as her body, on any other day she would've been over the moon. "Do we even know what it looks like?"

"It's an egg, Gamzo, and from a dragon that must mean that it's pretty large. Look for anything egg-shaped." The wizard explained.

"Come on, L, this is just too much!" She exclaimed, holding her short arms up gesturing to the massive room they still had to look over.

"Gamzo, please! This wouldn't be so hard if you would just shut up and search, okay?" Lilith yelled, losing her temper. She felt a little bad, but she knew what she was saying was the right thing to do.

The goblin mused on it for a moment, allowing them both to calm down. "Fine," She relented, "We'll do it your way, since you know best."

Lilith either didn't notice the underhanded comment or she didn't care. "Thank you."

Gamzo rolled her eyes and got back to work. Lilith did the same, noticing a gold-encrusted chest further down the room. If there was a place to hide an ultra-valuable dragon egg, that was probably it.

However, the Warlock had forgotten to disable his magical equipment before he left, as he was in quite the hurry. As he had promised the pair his secret basement had no traps that he could recall, Lilith didn't bother to mind her footing when she stepped on a black sigil on the stone floor. The moment she touched it, that sigil lit up a bright green and a flash of light filled the room with a poof of smoke.

Lilith blinked and coughed, batting away the smoke. Gamzo came running over at the noise, cursing herself for leaving the wizard alone for even a second. "Hey, you okay? What happened?" She asked, trying to catch a glimpse through the haze.

The Tiefling sighed, "I'm fine, I think, I guess Nozak forgot a few things huh?"

The both of them heard a soft thud and Gamzo looked down, seeing Lilith's robes on the ground, "Uhhh, L? Why are you stripping?"

"What are you talking about?" She asked, confusion thick in her voice as she continued swatting the fog away.

"Well, it looks like you- Holy Shitfuck." The goblin stopped, her jaw dropped in awe and she rubbed her eyes furiously as she saw her teammate clearly.

"What's wrong?" Lilith queried, Gamzo couldn't answer, she just continued to stare, so Lilith looked down and gave a shriek as she took in the sight.

For one thing she was completely naked, somehow, but that was the least of her concerns as she now found herself completely transparent!

"What the fuck?" She yelled, "What's happened?"

Gamzo stepped closer to inspect her, "You look... shiny, shiny and see-through."

"I can see that! But why?!" Remembering the flash of light underneath her, she found the sigil on the floor, sitting under her reflective bare feet. "That must be it, Nozak said there were no traps here, so what the hell is this?!" She noticed Gamzo couldn't look away from her. "What?"

"You look really pretty." She answered, pupils dilated like she was staring at a massive gem.

Lilith frowned, "Thanks, but I think I'd rather not look like a blow-up sex doll."

"Shame."

She groaned, trying to ignore Gamzo's stares, and put her foot on the sigil once more, anticipating that same flash of light that would undo whatever effect this was.

But nothing happened, she tried again, nada.

"What the fuck?" She groaned in frustration, "This should be working." She began stamping her foot on it, harder and harder until eventually she noticed the effect it was having. Her leg was rippling with every movement like a lake after a stone had been thrown into it. Almost like... a jiggle.

She reached down and touched her leg, it felt normal to her, just cold. Intertwining her hands, she could see that while she was intact, some detail had been lost. Her fingernails still existed, but they were harder to see. The wrinkles in her skin had also disappeared, giving her a completely smooth complexion.

"I think," She didn't want to say it, "I think my physical structure has been altered."

"The whats-it did whos-it to you?" Gamzo asked.

"Take my hand, how does it feel?" Lilith asked, reaching out. Gamzo gave her a once over, making sure she was certain before she grabbed her hand.

"What does that feel like to you?"

The bard took the chance to get closer to her shiny friend and ran another hand up Lilith's red arm. "You're smooth," She answered, "Smooth as hell. And... really soft. This is weird." She ran with the opportunity and smacked her on the side of her thigh and watched with delight as Lilith's whole body rippled in reaction. "Holy fuck, Lilith."

"What?" She asked, concern filling her voice.

"You're a slime!" Gamzo screamed, an echo bouncing around the room.

Lilith shook her head rapidly, "No, no, no, that can't be possible."

A big, toothy grin made it's way onto the goblin's face, "It is though! Look at you, you're see-through, you bounce like crazy and you're all shiny!" To further her point, she darted around Lilith and delivered a cracking smack to her behind. While the Tiefling's posterior was nothing to scoff at before, the bounce it possessed now was unlike anything Gamzo had ever seen. Her cherry red booty jumped around, sending those same ripples down her legs and up her torso, making even her titties quake.

Gamzo burst into laughter, "By the Gods, Lilith! You're made of fucking jelly!"

Lilith couldn't find the words.

"Wait, wait! I'll help you out!" The Goblin shouted out of nowhere, she rushed off and Lilith heard objects being thrown about before she wheeled a large cabinet with an attached full-length mirror into the room. She could see her new self in clarity.

The translucent nature of her body told no lies, she could see right through herself as she held up her arms and peeked down at herself. Somehow, the spell had kept her physical features intact, she was like a gelatin-mould of herself. Her hair was stringy and had lost some detail, but it was still her hair. The specific shape of her body remained as well. She was so shocked by the transformation that she hadn't even thought about her nudity, not even thinking to cover up her jelly breasts.

"This is insanity." Lilith mumbled, unable to tear her eyes away.

"This is hot as fuck." Gamzo countered.

"No, no, absolutely not," The wizard pushed, "I am not dealing with this right now, we have another job to do." She declared, trying again to fruitlessly stamp a result out of the sigil on the floor.

"I mean... you said we should be working right? Not worrying about other things." The goblin teased, half-hidden behind the cabinet.

Lilith wished looks could kill as she glared, "Obviously, I wasn't expecting something like this to happen. Can you help me figure out how to undo this, please?" She asked, holding her ego at bay as she humbled herself.

Gamzo made a show of thinking it over, umming and humming as she looked from side to side as an ultimate test of patience. "Sure."

Lilith sighed, "Thank you, the sooner we figure this out, the sooner we can get back to business." She said, still ignoring her nudity as she began searching for a completely different item.

"What are we looking for here?" The goblin inquired, unable to take her eyes off Lilith's jiggling form as every step, every movement sent ripples through her body. Gamzo felt positively electric just looking at her. She'd heard tales of people laying with slime creatures before, but this was totally new. She wondered if Lilith would be up for it, she wondered what would happen if she bit her, or licked her. Gods, she wanted to taste her, just for the hell of it.

"Anything that looks like that sigil, it's probably a potion or a twin symbol... just tell me if you find anything that looks shiny."

Shiny... Lilith looked so shiny... But Gamzo was asked to help, so she relented and began looking.

Looking over the nearby countertops for a few minutes, Gamzo paused as she noticed a sigil painted on the wooden surface that looked almost identical to the one Lilith stepped on. She saw what looked to be a soft black velvet choker on top of it, with a large purple gem affixed to its front. The gem featured a small symbol of a falling raindrop carved into it.

"L! I think I found it!" She called out whilst gathering it into her hands.

Lilith came running over, her chest and posterior jiggling madly with each step. "Oh, this makes sense!" She yelled in relief as she saw the setup, "These sigils are used for testing the effects of magic items. So when I stepped on it the item was triggered, but stepping on it again wouldn't have any effect. I'll probably need to put it on to reset it and then take it off, then we can put this whole ordeal behind us." She explained, mostly to herself, before reaching out to take the choker from Gamzo.

"Well... if we know how to fix it, maybe we should see what else it can do first?" Gamzo suggested, slowly holding the choker out of arm's reach.

"Are you joking? We know what it does. I'm made of slime, that's all there is to it."

Gamzo mused on the idea, "I mean... your body is in a completely new state. Don't you wanna see what we can do with it?" Lilith thought this over, there was a tiny part of her that was curious.

"What did you have in mind?" She asked carefully.

Gamzo took the question as permission to try her luck and reached out for Lilith's hips, hoping that she didn't notice she'd pocketed the choker. Lilith felt her gelatinous skin compress under the goblin's touch, even a moderately firm press was enough to displace the slime that made up her body.

The goblin reached behind Lilith and grasped her butt cheeks, giving them a playful shake which jiggled her lower half. The both of them giggled at that.

"This is so weird." Lilith surrendered, accepting that she was enjoying the exploration of her body. Reaching to her chest, she played with her nipples and found that she couldn't mess with her form in the same way that Gamzo could. "Huh."

"What's up?" Gamzo asked, looking up at her with excited eyes.

"I'm not sure why, but touching myself feels normal. I can't really mess with myself the same way that you can." She pondered.

An idea began forming in Gamzo's head. The kind of perverse theory that she'd only get to experiment on in this kind of circumstance. She needed to distract Lilith and determine the possibilities of her malleable form herself.

So she played it smart and shrugged, "Probably 'cos you're jelly too, right? Your hands are as weak as the rest of you." Lilith nodded, that actually made sense, "Which is why I can do this."

Lilith was pushed back suddenly as Gamzo shoved her onto loose pillows that randomly made up a pile in the chamber. She landed with a soft jiggle before she saw Gamzo crawling over to her, now straddling her hips. Even with the goblin's short legs, sitting atop her was no problem as her Lilith's waist just squished underneath her, it was firm but not uncomfortable.

The Tiefling looked up at her with a demure expression, hoping she wouldn't notice the blush that had overtaken her cheeks. "What now?"

Gamzo leaned down slowly, the pair finding themselves drawn in by the invisible tension in the air. Their lips met and Lilith felt herself overtaken by Gamzo's form, even as weak as she usually was, she was a far sight stronger compared to Lilith's jelly form.

Gamzo pushed her back, tongue slipping into her mouth as she took every opportunity to explore her friend's new features. She wanted to start slow and soft, but the lust deep inside was pushing her to keep going, she had to stop herself from biting Lilith's tongue off so she pulled herself back.

Lilith was gasping for breath, either she forgot to breathe during their kiss or she didn't realise that she didn't need to anymore. The pair stared at each other.

"Is this okay?" Lilith asked, "I don't want to do anything we might regret." Not realising that the goblin's lust came from an excitement of Lilith's physical form rather than any emotional feelings.

"You taste like cherries." Gamzo whispered, she could barely hold back anymore.

"That's not possible."

The bard giggled and rolled her eyes, she had to act now.

"I don't give a fuck." She bowed her head and attached her mouth to Lilith's tits, sucking and licking and nibbling all over. While the Tiefling usually preferred no teeth in her foreplay, the pain that she would usually feel was instead replaced with a firm pressure, not that far from being pleasurable itself.

She could almost taste the cherries as she sucked on Lilith's titties, feeling them jump and jiggle around her tongue as she wet them. She wanted to lick her all over. _That was acceptable, right? Licking was nicer than biting, right? _Lilith's soft moans from underneath her told her all she needed to know, focusing her attention on them. She reached up and grabbed the other, squeezing it between her fingers. Lilith let out a whimper but didn't squirm with pain like people usually did... She was different.

With sharp teeth bared, Gamzo dared to try what she'd been scolded for so many times before. Her mouth opened and she gently lowered her teeth into Lilith's breast, waiting for a reaction of pain, but none came. She felt the jelly-like form of her body squish in her mouth, but she didn't break the skin... skin? Whatever Lilith was made of now, she didn't have skin to break. She was incredibly supple but impenetrable. Gamzo went further.

Her teeth gripped Lilith's nipple sharply, squeezing it into a point. Lilith felt the sensation tingle through her goo-body, uncertain of what Gamzo was doing but she knew that she liked it. "That feels nice."

Gamzo pulled her mouth away, "I just bit you with enough force to take your little finger off. That felt good to you?"

Lilith shrugged, she couldn't deny the feeling.

Now empowered, the goblin latched onto her again, sinking her teeth in as far as she could manage with the same effect. There was no blood or screaming, instead the jelly-titty in her mouth just warped and contorted in her mouth, but always returning to the same original form. Lilith continued her groans of enjoyment, happy with the violent attention she was getting at no cost.

"Mmmm, fuck, that feels really nice."

Gamzo popped her tit out of her mouth and looked up at her, "I didn't realise you were such a masochist." She teased.

Lilith laughed, "It really doesn't hurt, so I don't think that counts."

With a smile and an idea in her head, the goblin moved her lips back to Lilith's tasty chest once more and gave them a sharp suck. After a moment, she decided to sate her curiosity and blew instead.

The two of them paused as they heard a noise, similar in sound to that of a balloon expanding. Lilith's eyes locked onto Gamzo, "What're you doing?" She asked, a warning in her voice.

"Nuffing." Gamzo lied, her mouth full of jelly.

"What was that noise?"

"You mean this noise?" She asked before blowing again, she definitely felt it this time as did Lilith. Both of them looked as Gamzo detached from her nipple. It was bigger.

"Did... did you do that?" Lilith asked, anxiety quickly entering her voice once more.

"Yeah... I inflated you like a balloon."

Lilith wasn't sure if she should panic or give in, her mind was on fire as she considered the reality of what had just happened. She grasped her enlarged tit in her hand, it felt heavier, it moved like it usually would.

Gamzo caught her gaze, "They should probably be even." She said before diving at Lilith's other nipple, quickly licking and sucking to throw her off. She moaned, protests were caught in her mouth as Gamzo got to work again, and after a few seconds of teasing she heard that telltale sound yet again.

"Fuck, stop!" She begged, panting. Looking up, she was shocked to see her left tit now far bigger than the right, Gamzo had gone way overboard. "I didn't say you could do that!"

"You didn't say much of anything, to be fair." She deflected.

Lilith sighed and looked her over, "Just, balance them out properly, okay?" She asked, giving in as she lay back.

A surprised grin took over Gamzo's face before she returned to the original nipple, licking and chewing while slowly blowing it up. It stretched easily, showing no signs of resistance as she increased it to match Lilith's larger tit, and after a minute of ministrations, she was satisfied with their size. She leaned back, waiting for Lilith's approval.

"Holy shit, they might as well be double-D's." She said.

"Oh, they definitely are." The goblin confirmed, her fingers still twisting and rolling them like dough. "These puppies have gone from a light snack to a full blown dessert."

"That's... fuck, that's hot. I look like a fucking bimbo."

Gamzo giggled and climbed up her, "Oh, if only." She said before their lips met again, both of them now even more feverish as they lapped at each other's tongues. Lilith was feeling reinvigorated thanks to her new size as well as Gamzo, who refused to take her hands off Lilith's increased bust.

"You look so hot with massive tits." Gamzo said between kisses, "I wonder what else I can do to you."

Lilith smiled, "If it feels as good as that, you can do whatever you want."

Gamzo paused for a moment, Lilith realised she probably shouldn't have used that exact wording. But it was too late as Gamzo grabbed her soft cheeks and blew hard into her mouth. Lilith didn't know what to expect at first, so the first lungful of air went straight down her throat without stopping, barely able to resist as another two followed.

The effect was instant, Gamzo felt her butt rise and legs began to stretch. The pair looked down and saw that the air had gone from Lilith's mouth, straight into her stomach. The flat tummy she used to have was now replaced with some decent pudge, making her look all the chubbier.

"Ohhhh, babyyyy." Gamzo muttered, moving down to grasp at Lilith's stomach, sliding it between her hands.