Lilith's Fling with Cursed Items Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a result, she guessed that her legs were also on full display, as well as her pussy if someone crouched down far enough. Thankfully, it sat just below her butt, allowing her backside to hide from the world.

Lost in consideration, Lilith ran her hands over her large stomach again. She was here with teammates- No... companions, she'd fought beside these people in battle before. They'd seen her naked countless times, two of them had just driven her to a maddeningly powerful orgasm less than an hour ago. She could stand to be dressed less than modest in front of them. She tied to robe together, barely covering her beautiful body, and sat down beside them at the river bank.

"Glad you could join us, lover." Gamzo teased, to which Lilith smiled.

Ralif shushed her and nodded at the tiefling, "We were just discussing next steps. Given your predicament and the fact that half the city might be out looking for us, we're not sure if we should soldier on through the dark or rest here for the evening before we try and make it to the grove."

Alvoss hadn't said much, he just looked between the three of them while fiddling with his daggers. Lilith noticed that he kept averting his eyes whenever their gaze met.

"What do you think we should do?" Lilith asked him, stunning Alvoss.

He stammered for a few seconds and looked to the others for help, which they did not give. Lilith let a smile creep onto her face and raised an eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

"We've made it all this way and you guys are probably tired, I think we deserve a rest, right?" He offered.

Gamzo chuckled, "I guess we did get a lot of work done today. If you can call it work."

Ralif nodded, always taking the de-facto position as leader, "I'll start getting tents set up. We'll sleep in the underbrush for cover but we'll be moving first thing after dawn, so make sure you all get some sleep. I don't know what the chances are that the city guard finds us out here, but I'm not taking any chances." And that was that. Usually when the half-orc talked for that long it meant it was an order, not a request. So, the group got ready for bed.

Gamzo changed into her "night clothes" as she called them. When they were truly just black rags that she'd refused to wash for so long they'd lost all texture and appearance. As far as modesty went, she started stripping the moment Ralif finished talking. Alvoss, who preferred comfier living, made his way into the wagon where he changed into his silk pajamas, items that he'd stolen from the Noxwood Estate some months ago during a heist.

As Ralif was one for privacy, the group hadn't come across her at night very often unless they were in the wild and she was taking watch. Which usually meant that she would stand guard in the clothes she'd been wearing all day. With Gamzo volunteering to do so, the rest of the group got quite the show as the buff woman came into the clearing wearing a fine, white nightgown with her hair tied up in a ponytail. While the garment was obviously beautiful, it wasn't built for her size. Which was easily noticeable thanks to her cleavage stretching out the top while her large hips did the same to the bottom. The shape of her body was as clear as day even in the dim light. None of them had ever seen her in such a state, but they all averted their eyes when she looked their way, of course.

With the bathrobe not doing much for her modesty anyway, Lilith decided to go it in the buff. She was sore and sensitive, a feeling she wondered might be similar to if she were actually pregnant. Her breasts were firm, her stomach was tight, her face was still red from thinking over the events of the day. And a familiar tingle was emanating from between her legs as she tried to find the most comfortable position to sleep in with a massive egg still inside her.

She couldn't stop thinking about the one other member of their group that Lilith hadn't laid with today. She knew that she harbored something special for Alvoss, something that she refused to speak about to anyone. But tonight, between the sultry couplings she'd had with Gamzo and Ralif, the insanity and stress of the day all boiling down into her body now, as well as the residual pleasure that seemed to have contaminated her body, she knew what she needed.

Creeping towards Alvoss' sleeping bag, she could hear the telltale sounds of Ralif snoring and saw the Goblin still sat on the roof of the wagon keeping an eye on the dirt roads that led into the clearing. So she made a move.

The lithe rogue hadn't gotten much sleep as he found his mind stirring with the thought of Lilith, so he was still wide awake when he felt a tapping on his shoulder. He sat up and immediately slapped his hands across his eyes when he realised that Lilith was sat completely naked at his side. "Oh my-!" The tiefling slapped a hand over his mouth, quieting the shout, and leaned in to peel one of his hands away.

"It's okay. I want you to look." She whispered, feeling the constant thrum of her heart inside her chest as she watched Alvoss' eyes dart from her own to her chest to her body and back to her eyes in rapid succession.

"Ure Yhu Uryte?" He asked carefully through her fingers, to which she slyly nodded.

"I know the way you look at me, Alvoss. I look at you the same." She continued, "I know we've not spoken about it before but... I need you tonight. If you'll have me?" She gingerly removed her hand from his face. She could feel her body shaking in the cold night air and nervousness of offering herself to her crush like this. A few months ago she may have berated herself for such indignity, but now she knew it for what it truly was; Vulnerability.

The half-elf's mouth was agape, "I mean- I thought maybe you- But I never imagined... Yes, I'll have you." He answered, gazing into her eyes like he was beholding a full moon. "But how can we- with your...?" He muttered, drifting off embarrassed as he pointed to her stomach.

She giggled again, in love with abashed nature, before she carefully pushed him onto his back. "I'll tell you what. If it doesn't work the normal way, I'll turn on the choker and you can enjoy my throat as if you were making love to my cunt." Alvoss gulped.

The tiefling proceeded to pull his silk bottoms down, revealing the dick he'd been hiding away. It was a decent size, nothing major, but it was cute in the same way he was. What she wasn't expecting was for it to be completely hairless. "You like to keep it tidy, I see." She teased.

He let out a nervous chuckle, "Well, I prefer it to be- Oh, by the Heavens." He whimpered as she took his entire half-limp cock into her mouth. She grinned as she felt him go taut beneath her and his member began to spring to life. His soft moans continued as she pulled it out and began licking it all over like a lollipop, making it wet and sloppy on all sides as it hardened. She crouched down further and took both his balls into her mouth, giving them a careful suck as she stretched them away from his crotch. They came out with a Pop! and she saw that his dick had fully hardened, ready and raring to go at just under 6 inches. It wasn't as big as she'd had before, but she would enjoy it nonetheless.

"Have you ever had a girl stick her tongue up your asshole, Alvoss?" His eyes nearly shot out of his head as Alvoss failed to form a coherent sentence, letting a series of rambles take over as Lilith began to softly caress his cock.

Pulling her naked body to straddle his own, Lilith felt her engorged stomach resting on his lap just in front of his wet cock. "Don't worry, we can do this the traditional way. Is that okay?" She asked, to which he nodded violently.

Working in tandem, Lilith hoisted her stomach further up so that she could squat just above Alvoss' crotch. She could feel his dick poking her thigh and the pair caught each other's gaze before letting out an awkward chuckle. After a minute of careful positioning, she now settled her hands on the ground beside the half-elf while she slowly sat her already-wet pussy down on him. As she felt him fully enter her, she let out a breath and settled her legs so that she was riding him comfortably.

"This feels amazing," Lilith muttered, "You don't feel the egg, do you?"

Alvoss shook his head, "Just you. Wherever it is, it must be pretty deep inside."

She pushed herself up, forcing a whine out of them both. "How does that make you feel?" She demanded in the quietest voice possible.

"How does it...?"

She lowered her top half to bring their faces closer together, "How does it feel knowing that I have a dragon's egg shoved so far up my pussy that you can fuck me without feeling it? How does it feel to look at me and see someone who looks ready to give birth? How does it feel seeing my body after it's been twisted and transformed into a perverted version of myself, like I've been thrown into a raunchy book without any say in the matter? How does it feel to fuck me knowing that I've been made to cum countless times over today already because of this thing pressing up against my insides and making me mad with lust?" Lilith was riding faster now, letting herself whimper and whine slightly louder as she upped the pace, reveling in Alvoss' expression as he took all that she could give him and more.

"To be totally honest," He began, holding back moans as she rode him, "You look beautiful. But it doesn't compare to the real you."

She slowed for a second, "What?"

Lilith didn't think it was possible for Alvoss' face to get any redder, but she was proved wrong yet again. "I mean, if you want me to objectify you and treat you like that, I'm more than happy to. But I want to be with you for you, not for how fat for your tits might be because of some pervert magic. I mean, I'm not complaining about them, but if tonight played out the exact same way without that egg in you and without Gamzo going crazy on you, I think I'd be doing and saying the exact same things."

Lilith couldn't help but blush, not realising until this moment that she'd been inviting him to speak down to her and use her like a sex object because she'd been enjoying it so much. He was staring at her and caressing her and blushing all the same no matter what she looked like.

"You motherfucker." She replied.

"What?"

"How do you know just what to say?" A smile sparked across his face, which she returned as she ramped up her motions again. The pair were now locked together, joined at the hip as her sopping pussy gripped his hard cock again and again. That same electrical pleasure rocked her body once again, but this time it was joined by a warmth in her chest.

She quickly reached down and ripped open Alvoss' shirt, revealing his toned chest. She pressed her palms into his own and their fingers intertwined, the both of them trying their best to hold back their moans lest they wake up their teammates. Lost in lust, Lilith leaned down again and pressed her soft lips to his and their tongues began to mingle as she pushed into his mouth, biting his lip and riding him harder.

The pair were both arriving at a crescendo, the feeling of Alvoss' cock thrusting into her as she pulled herself up and down on his lap. He, on the other hand, was lost in the sensation as the gorgeous Tiefling fucked herself on his cock and moaned into his mouth. He'd never dreamed that he would ever lay with Lilith, and certainly not like this. The feeling of her breasts pressed into his own chest, her tongue squirming its way into his mouth, her hips thrusting down onto him with enough force that he could feel her ass bouncing onto his thighs as his dick was pulled deeper into her.

Lilith whimpered something almost completely unintelligible as she continued to screw them both silly, but which he understood as "Finish inside me?" He nodded again, totally taken by her tongue and enamoured with her beauty, the two were approaching the end together.

Lilith's hands left Alvoss' and wrapped around his shoulders in a tight hug, their lips parted as she rest her head beside his own and simply pushed and pulled herself up and down with reckless abandon as the two felt the rest of the world fade away, leaving only the soft, wet slapping sound of Lilith's ass clapping against his thighs.

"Lilith- I'm- I'm gonna-" He begged.

"Metoometoometoo just wait, hold on a second pleasepleaseplease. I'm about to cum, fuckfuckfuckFUCK." She moaned as loud as she dared.

The half-elf was able to hold back for a moment just in time for Lilith to slam herself down deep on him, locking the two in pleasure as they came. Lilith's whole body tensed up with each wave, twitching and shivering as her tight cunt gripped Alvoss' cock as if it were trying to milk the cum right out of him like a machine.

Alvoss, on the other hand, let loose a torrent of cum as he felt complete release at the hands of Lilith's pussy. For the first time in the evening, he took the lead in moving his own body and pushed his hips up as much as he could, fucking his cock even deeper into her. He raised his legs, knocking Lilith's ass with his knees and pushing them closer together as he thrust up further and further. The feeling of him taking over sent Lilith even deeper over the edge as he used and abused her wet pussy like a man possessed.

Amazingly, neither of them let out anything louder than a whimper as they enjoyed their powerful orgasms in the same moment. After a minute, they began to come down together, feeling the supreme warmth leave their bodies just as they felt Alvoss' cum begin to seep out of Lilith's cunt as well as the coating of sweat across them.

"Sweet Hells." He whispered.

She smiled, "So, how's it feel to fuck a pregnant chick?" She teased, planting small kisses down his neck.

"You really like this don't you?" He asked, rubbing a soft palm across the side of her stomach. She could tell he wasn't trying to be sexy, he was genuinely curious.

"It certainly feels different," She explained, "Between this and the changes to my body, I feel like a whole other person... in a way." She sat up and looked him straight in the eye.

Alvoss shrugged, "Whatever makes you feel good I'm happy with."

"So you don't think I'm a weirdo slut?"

He considered his words, "I think you're in a very strange position that has allowed you to explore something that you wouldn't be able to." He answered slowly, "I don't blame you for taking advantage of that."

She smiled, "So... that felt quite different to fucking, I have to say."

"How do you mean?"

"I mean that felt like us making love." She answered, putting a goofy intonation on the phrase.

Alvoss nodded, understanding what she was hovering around, "You wanna know where we stand?" Lilith nodded.

"Well, I've been in one real relationship before which lasted less than a month. So I'm not coming into this with any expectations." He explained, "If you want to have me like this, then I'm happy. If you want to go out for fancy dinners in the city, then I'm happy."

It was Lilith's turn to offer something, "My last few partners that I've been with... They had a hard time keeping me as their own. If that makes sense?"

"I don't care if you lay with others." He interrupted.

That took her by surprise, "Really?"

Alvoss nodded, "I'm a thief, Lilith. I see what I want and I take it, but I don't expect anything back. Wanting something and having it are two different things. I want you, but I'd never presume to keep you. If you say I'm yours then I'm yours, it doesn't take a romp in the sack to undo that."

"That's very kind of you. Are you sure that's not your feelings talking?"

He giggled, "Are you sure it's not the egg that's making you ask this?"

Lilith smiled, "I suppose that's fair. Maybe we wait until this craziness is behind us and we can have a proper conversation about it."

"I think that's a wonderful idea." He answered, gently caressing her plump thighs. "In the meantime, would you like to sleep over tonight?" He asked, opening up his sleeping bag for her. The exhausted tiefling crawled inside, pressing her large stomach into the half-elfs side as he began to stroke her hair. And together, they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning saw most of the group waking just after sunrise, while Lilith awoke just a few minutes earlier to scamper back to her own sleeping bag. She'd noticed a lingering stare coming from Gamzo a few times as they packed up their camp and swore off the possibility that she'd heard anything last night. She knew for a fact that Alvoss and her had been as quiet as two canoodling dormice.

Lilith had decided to spend the rest of the journey in her slime-form, as it was far more comfortable and flexible than her regular self. And while she was looking forward to potentially being rid of the large egg inside her, she was dreading the possible ways that such a goal would be achieved.

Sliding the fluffy white bathrobe onto her shoulders, still barely covering her form, she took Alvoss' hand with a smile as he helped her up into the wagon. With Gamzo in the drivers' seat it was bound to be a far calmer journey for them all.

She noticed that Ralif hadn't met her eye all morning, always darting her gaze whenever she caught her staring. Whether it was awkwardness due to their tryst yesterday or a result of Lilith's exposed body, she hoped it wouldn't last.

Regardless, their travel was accompanied by an energetic tune from Gamzo's lute, which she swore she could play while holding the reins with her feet. It was a claim that no one sought to challenge.

They continued on deeper into the forest, hoping they would arrive at the druid grove hidden deep within to earn their reward. And for Lilith to earn some peace of mind.

While it took most of the day, an excited cheer was heard from the drivers' seat as Gamzo began yelling to the passengers that they had arrived at the grove. A wave of relief washed over Lilith's body as she sighed and began to prepare herself for whatever came next.

"Thank the gods." She muttered, looking down at the brilliant egg that was visible through her gelatinous body.

"You must be excited to get this over with." Alvoss queried, he'd also had difficulty looking her in the eye throughout their journey.

"It'll be strange breaking the news to the druids, but I'm sure they'll have a way to get this out of me."

Ralif gave her a strange look, "You were going to tell them that you've got the egg inside you?"

"Shouldn't I?"

"I guess I assumed you'd take care of it privately, druids can be real weird about things. Remember the flower bed that Gamzo sat on? She had to undergo the 'Rite of Forgiveness' just so she wouldn't get banished."

The aforementioned goblin poked her head through the window, now holding onto the side of the wagon. "That was no joke! I'm not sure what a centaur in heat has anything to do with forgiveness, but it was wild. Fun, but wild."

Lilith looked around the room, now uncertain, "Well, it's not like we can just rock up and say: 'Hey, we've got the egg! Just give us two minutes and we'll get it for you. Just ignore the gooey tiefling with a stomach the size of 10 bowling balls. By the way, do you have a spare bed we can borrow?'"

Blanks faces looked back at her as the team all lost themselves in thought, carefully considering the situation.

"Were you planning on getting it out the same way it went in?" Gamzo asked, showing no tact at all.

Lilith glared, "I was hoping that the druids would have a way of dealing with it. I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to try and push it out myself."

"What's the likelihood that they have a different idea?" Ralif asked.

"They're druids! Nature magic, right? They must have a spell that can fix this." Lilith argued, finding that it was difficult to convince herself at this point.