Lilith's Fling with Cursed Items Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How spoilt you are." She whispered, Lilith didn't respond, she could only moan as her teammates fondled, licked and teased her.

Ralif kissed her again, passionately as she continued to explore the Tiefling's body. She heard and ignored the sound of her dress tearing slightly as she pawed at her breast with her strong hands that could barely fit inside her clothes. She peeked down through Lilith's bust to see the outline of the dragon egg inside, it was like a buried treasure hidden deep within her. Ralif's body went mad at the sight of it and pulled the straps of Lilith's dress from her shoulders, freeing her overgrown tits from their prison.

"Is that better?" Ralif asked, Lilith nodded. The half-orc leant down and took one of her breasts into her mouth, adding to the sensation of another mouth on her body. Lilith's mind was in overdrive.

Underneath, Gamzo was going even further.

With one hand strumming Lilith's clit while her tongue lapped at her pussy lips, Gamzo had managed to reorient the Tiefling to be sitting further back, showing off her beautiful pink star off an asshole. Unable to know when to stop, the goblin wet her fingers on Lilith's cunt before she began to play with her backdoor.

"Ohhhh, shit, Gamzo." She said from above, muffled due to the thick thighs wrapped around the goblin's head, squashing her ears.

But Gamzo didn't mind, she knew what needed to be done. It was easy enough to get two fingers through, so she added another, then another. Until all of a sudden her entire balled fist had managed to squeeze its way up Lilith's asshole.

"Fuck, that feels so good. I can't believe you're filling me even more." Lilith whined.

Empowered, the goblin began to slowly thrust her arm further in, feeling the slickness of Lilith's ass coating her arm as a self-produced lube. All the while she continued to lick and slurp at her pussy like a woman possessed. She jammed her tongue deep inside before retracting it and focusing on her lips again, her other thumb hadn't stopped flicking her engorged clit even for a second. Lilith gave a deep, longing moan from above and Gamzo looked down to realise she'd pushed herself up to the elbow in Lilith's ass.

"How's that feel, slut?" Gamzo yelled between licks.

"Fuck, so goooooOOOooood. Both of you, don't stop. I'm gonna cum again." She whined.

"Uh, guys?" Came a voice from up ahead, "We've got a problem."

"We're headed right for a patrol." Alvoss warned from the drivers' seat.

"Shit!" Lilith yelled, bolting upright, "I need to change back." She began pulling the straps of her dress back over her shoulders, forcing Ralif off her nipple.

"How long do we have, Alvoss?" The half-orc asked.

"Uhhh, about 30 seconds." He replied, notably quieter this time.

The two of them cursed, brushing their hair back and tidying themselves up to conceal any trace of their passion. Lilith looked to her, "We're heading back to my husband's farm, I'm close to giving birth, they should have no reason to be suspicious of us." They nodded and Lilith touched the gem on her neck again.

The sensation of shifting back to her regular form was quickly interrupted by a new feeling, a presence of pressure where there was none before. Additionally, the pleasure she'd been feeling down below hadn't stopped, she'd just failed to notice it continuing in her panic.

"Where's Gamzo?" Ralif asked, Lilith's eyes went wide as she pulled up her dress, revealing the goblin still eating her out.

"Gamzo!" She whisper-yelled.

The bard looked up in confusion, "What? Why are you normal again?"

"Did you not hear any of that?"

Gamzo pushed away at Lilith's thighs, which had been pressed tightly against the side of her head and squashing her ears. "What?" She asked again.

"There's a patrol coming!"

"Ah, shit," She said, but as she went to stand up she found herself caught. Looking down, she saw that her arm, still embedded in Lilith's asshole, refused to loose now that she had returned to physical form, "Uhh, L, you're gonna have to let me go."

"What?!"

She tugged again, forcing Lilith to let out a sharp moan, "I can't get out here."

"You're joking."

"It's not my fault you were unprepared for anal!"

"It's not?!" Lilith exclaimed.

Ralif scoffed and forced Gamzo back to her knees, throwing the dress over her head, "Keep quiet down there. It's just the two of us back here, got it Alvoss?" To which he confirmed.

Gamzo was annoyed to have been manhandled so roughly, stuffed back between Lilith's legs with as much gentleness as a hungry dragon. She curled herself up to keep from peeking out between the Tiefling's legs, bringing her back in proximity of her dripping pussy. She couldn't help but give it a quick kiss, even with her arm trapped deep inside Lilith's asshole.

Lilith could've fainted at any moment, she'd been driven to the edge of orgasm again and forced to stay there. She tried to ignore the goblin arm lodged up her ass but given its comparative size to that of her usual dildo, it made the situation quite difficult.

"You okay?" Ralif asked.

"Sure am, just have a dragon egg up my pussy and a goblin halfway up my butt. This is a regular day for us." She responded whilst making sure her tits weren't spilling out of her dress too much. Ralif was thankful for her distraction so she didn't see the laugh she was having to hold back.

The pair stopped as they heard talking up front, Alvoss worked his usual charm and they hoped he was telling the guards the same story they would be.

A knock on the wagon door made them jump before it opened, revealing a stern-looking half-elf woman in a suit of plate mail armour. "Evening." She said, the two of them awkwardly responded, "Wow, that's quite the bump. You must be ready to burst." She added, noticing Lilith's ballooned stomach.

She gave an overly-eager giggle, "You're t-telling me, I've been feeling them kick for weeks."

The guard leaned up against the doorframe, taking a casual approach to the pair, "Them? How many have you got in there?"

Lilith cursed her friendly demeanour, she was supposed to be getting rid of this woman! "Oh, the doctor says three but I reckon it could be even more."

Ralif decided to add to the fib, giving Lilith's belly a rub and forcing a chuckle herself, "It's true, you should see the way she eats. It's like she's feeding a whole army in there." The half-orc was usually the party member who took up negotiations or bargained with their quest-givers. Deception was not her cup of tea, to which Lilith made clear with a rapid glare that returned to a rosy smile.

"Aw, you two make a cute couple. Where're you headed?"

The two looked at each other, they hadn't said anything for a few seconds so they needed to roll with their new fake-marriage. "Oh, just back to our f-farm. Today was my last day in the city, we're just counting down the days now until this lot pops out." She said, patting her stomach on instinct, accidentally intertwining her hand with Ralif's. They both blushed but decided to hold hands tightly to keep up appearances.

The guard smiled, "Well that's lovely. We're out looking for fugitives at the moment, so I hope you don't mind that we give your wagon a once over. Shouldn't take a mo'." She explained, stepping away from the doorway as the two passengers nodded.

Lilith grabbed Ralif and pulled her in close, the half-orc could smell her. "I'm on the fucking edge, this bitch is going to make me cum at any moment and it's not going to be quiet." She whispered among deep breaths and twitches.

"Is she still eating you out?" She answered, the wagon rocking slightly as the patrol went through their luggage in the back compartment.

Lilith shook her head, "Her arm is still stuck up my ass, add the egg to the mix and I am two inches away from drowning her."

"Then we need to get her out." Ralif suggested.

The tiefling's eyes went wide, "If she moves one more inch then I'm done for, you can't just rip her out!"

"Then what do we do?"

The pair froze quickly as they heard the same guard from before step back into the doorway, in a moment of panic, Lilith pulled Ralif in close and their lips met again. This time it was more tender and gentle, they found themselves appreciating it all the more while still awkwardly maneuvering their hands around each other as if they hadn't been twisting tongues a few minutes ago.

The two immediately lost themselves in the act, small whimpers coming from them both as they bit at each other's lips as Ralif's strong hands began cradling Lilith's chest, giving them a loving squeeze. The tiefling felt herself close to bursting.

A cough from the window brought them out of their stupor and back to reality. Their cheeks were flush from embarrassment, as they were prepared to be 'caught', they hadn't exactly planned on getting so carried away.

"You've got the all clear," The guard said with a wry smile, "Stay safe out there, you two, and good luck with that lot."

"Thanks very much, officer." Ralif muttered.

In a minute, the patrol had moved on and Alvoss got the horses moving again. Gamzo pulled the dress away from her head and looked up at the pair, "Are they gone?" Ralif nodded, "Oh, thank god, I was struggling to breathe down there."

Lilith give her an angry glare, "You didn't have to stick your arm up my asshole, you know."

Gamzo balked as if there was no other option, "In my defense, you weren't made of skin at the time. I thought I would be able to pull it out as easy as it went in. And it went in so... easy..." She teased, twisting her arm slightly inside Lilith's puckered hole.

"Ooooh Fuck!" She yelled, arching her back as the goblin toyed with her.

Gamzo gave a chuckle before returning to Lilith's sopping cunt and started tasting her pussy again, savouring every drop of drool. Ever-so-slowly, she began pumping her arm in and out of the tiefling's red backdoor.

Lilith twitched again, feeling wondrous waves of pleasure rock her body. With her eyes closed she reached out and grabbed Ralif by the back of her neck and pulled her in. Their lips met again, muffling Lilith's animalistic noises as deep and feral moans leapt up out of her throat.

Ralif decided to take the lead in this moment, finally confident enough that she could have her way with the wizard. She stood up, keeping her mouth on Lilith's while she stood over her and grabbed Lilith's sundress at the cleavage before ripping the entire outfit in half with the sharp flick of her wrists.

Lilith's bulging red stomach and full red breasts spilled out, now completely uncovered. Her eyes went wide for only a moment as she realised she'd been rendered naked again and this time without any spare clothing. But the sensations took over quickly as Gamzo continued her assault on the tiefling's pussy and asshole while Ralif mauled her soft tits with her rough hands before going at her nipples with her sharp teeth, biting and suckling at her sensitive chest.

With the squeezing of her tits, the suckling at her pussy and clit while an entire arm thrust in and out of her asshole, Lilith wasn't long for this world. And as she rose on a massive crest of pleasure, her eyes turned inward as her body was slowly wracked by the approaching orgasm.

"Oh, ohhh, oh fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck FUCK FUCK FU-" Lilith's screams were interrupted as Ralif shoved two fingers into her mouth and down her throat, forcing her to gag. With every hole in her body filled, her pussy stretched to its absolute limit due to the dragon egg, and Gamzo's fluttering tongue working its magic, the orgasm hit her like a truck.

Her entire body went rigid for a moment before it shook, muffled screams made their way out of her abused mouth. She felt a familiar pressure build up in her pussy again moments before a massive spray jetted out of her, squirting all over Gamzo with enough pressure to shoot her across the inside of the wagon, coating her from head to toe in Lilith's pussy juice. As the goblin rocketed out, her arm came with her of course, adding to Lilith's orgasm as she felt her arm pulled free from her asshole in less than a second.

Her moans turned into a single, high-pitched scream as the original crest of pleasure she was riding suddenly jumped 5-fold, bringing her to heights never felt before. Her entire body was shaking now, Ralif could only see the whites of her eyes they had rolled so far back. Her limbs were completely limp and she felt herself reduced only to an object of pleasure as electricity shot across her entire body.

Over the course of a very long minute, Lilith began coming down from her incredible orgasm, regaining her sight and hearing. Looking around the wagon, she saw Ralif standing over her with her mouth open wide in shock, her eyes lazily drifted over to the opposite side and saw Gamzo on the floor looking as if she had just crawled out of a tub of glue. Her cheeks were bright red and her hand was strumming her bare clit like a guitar that owed her money.

"Holy fuck." Lilith muttered.

Gamzo looked over at her as she continued fucking herself, using her other hand to scoop the pussy juice off her body and into her mouth like a woman possessed. She didn't even speak, Lilith wasn't sure if she could, as she reached a similar peak, whimpering as an orgasm sprang up and took hold of her body.

The wagon was silent for a long time after that as Ralif looked between the two women that had just experienced more powerful orgasms than she'd ever thought possible. The smell of Lilith's pussy juices filled the air, the tiefling hadn't even thought about the fact that she didn't have any more clothes after Ralif went wild on her dress. No one knew what to say.

"Everything alright back there?" Alvoss called from the drivers' seat of the wagon. A sly smile crept onto Lilith's face.

The drenched goblin looked up, her eyes glazed over. "As lovely as that was, and as lovely as I must smell right now, I'd really love a bath." She muttered.

It didn't take the group long to find a secluded pond in the forest, and it took them even less time to disembark and start cleaning up. Alvoss' eyes had bulged out of his skull when he first saw the trio again, but it now seemed as if he was putting all of his energy into keeping his gaze respectfully elsewhere.

Gamzo had fully submerged herself in the cooling waters, wearing a lilypad on her head like a hat as she came down from the incredible high. She hadn't spoken in the last 10 minutes, which Lilith thought could've constituted a record for the loud-mouthed bard.

Ralif was kneeling at the bank of the water, carefully scrubbing stains out of her clothes. Normally, she was one of the more conservative members of the group, choosing to sleep in her own room and avoid changing in front of anyone else when it could be afforded. But now, she was down to her matching set of bright-blue undies as she worked at a particularly difficult splotch on the front of her shirt. Not that anyone would've dared to poke fun at her for it.

Lilith had been sitting on the step of the wagon since they arrived, trying to return to reality herself. She'd been staring off into the distance for the last few minutes just trying to come to terms with how the day had gone. How insane it had been, how amazing it had felt, how angry she was at Gamzo, but how incredible Ralif's lips felt on her own. Not to mention the destroyed sundress that was hanging uselessly from her shoulders. The massive damage Ralif had inflicted upon it had made it pretty much pointless, showing off her enlarged tits and stomach, just barely holding together at her crotch.

Thanks to the time, however, the tiefling felt that she'd gotten slightly more used to having the dragon egg inside her while she remained in her normal state of being. She hadn't dared to take off the choker since they'd left the city for fear that it could screw with the magic inside in any conceivable fashion. Once this could be dealt with, she wanted to be rid of it as quickly and effectively as possible. That couldn't stop the loud thrum of her heart inside her chest, however, as she considered the future.

"Um," Lilith was snapped out of her stupor as Alvoss stepped up awkwardly, she pulled the straps of her dress together, doing nothing to cover her indecency, "I noticed that- well, not noticed, I saw that you- your, um, you should... Do you want me to find you something to wear?" He blurted out after stumbling around the point nervously. Lilith loved the way his cheeks flushed as he tried not to stare.

"Do you think I should cover up?" She asked, deciding to tease the poor boy.

"Oh! I mean- if you want- I don't- you can wear whatever- I'm not- I just thought-" He stammered adorably.

Lilith giggled, "That would be lovely, thank you Alvoss." She answered with a smile, he smiled back.

"I'll see what we have in the luggage."

The half-elf stepped away for a few minute as Lilith heard him begin to rummage through the wagon. A subtle warmth began to spread between her thighs as she considered what he could bring her, or even if she decided to wear nothing at all. A fantasy began to unfold in her mind where she decided to travel all the way back to the grove in the buff, with her inflated curves and filled stomach on display. She thought of her companion's eyes roaming over her body as she ran her hands over her sensitive skin, feeling every bump along her smooth body.

She leaned back, cupping one of her breasts as she imagined returning to the grove to find the druids waiting for her with lust. All of them taking turns to fuck her with the dragon egg still inflating her as if she were heavily pregnant. She thought about how such an egg would've entered her in the first place, only a slut who would've ventured deep into a dragon's lair with the sole purpose of fucking such a monster could look like this. Is that what she was now? A monster-fucking, over-inflated slut, happy to carry any creature's offspring if they were strong enough or mythical enough? She pictured at the mercy of a centaur, stretched to the absolute limit as it took her ferociously. Then, she was being held down on a tattered mattress by a werewolf- No! Two werewolves. One of which savaged her pussy with its knotted cock while the other did the same to her throat. Then, she was-

"Hey, Lilith, I found- oh!" Alvoss yelped as he stepped back around the corner and spotted the horny tiefling with one hand down her dress with another grasping at her nipples. She snapped out of her fantasy at that same moment, pulling the dress back over her chest while placing her face in her hands in sheer embarrassment. A silence sat between the two for a few seconds.

"I- uh... I found you something to wear... It was all I could find that I thought could fit... sorry." He offered timidly, stepping away once he realised she wasn't going to respond, save for a quiet "Thaaaanks." She forced out.

Looking down at the garment Alvoss left behind, Lilith saw a large white fluffy bathrobe embroidered with a fancy "M" on the breast. She remembered conspiring with the rest of the party to buy the minotaur the gift for his birthday last year. While it was half-intended as a joke, he seemed to love it, taking every opportunity to don it, even if they were camping out in a dangerous dungeon or hunting monsters in the wild. He didn't seem to care what anyone thought, he liked the fluffy white robe so he wore the fluffy white robe. Lilith realised in that moment just how much he admired him for that.

Putting it on, she quickly realised the problem. Despite its comfort and the fact that it was wide enough to tie together at her waist, it presented the reverse issue for her torn dress, in that it covered her chest moderately, exposing the underside of her breasts. But her stomach was way too huge to cover, and so it stuck out of the white fluffy robe like she were smuggling a beach ball inside like a joke.