Lilith's House Ch. 01

Story Info
First Story In a Long Series (No sex in first chapter).
3.4k words
4.36
5.7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

Everything done in this story is done to a consenting adult. This story contains female futa on male, ovipositors, tentacles, and much more anal play. I also realize that some things are impossible for the human body without modification, but this is a fantasy, and anything is possible in fantasy. If that's not your cup of tea, try a different story. All human characters are 18 years or older, and all non-human characters are a lot older than that. (The first chapter has no sex, but much sex to come afterward)

Chapter One

The Meeting

Hi there, I'm John Talior, but you can call me John. I'm just your average guy, 5'9, 170 pounds, short brown hair, 27 years young. My only really distinctive features are my bright green eyes, to the point that they sometimes turn people off or make it, so people have a hard time looking directly at them. I work in a large software engineering firm in downtown LA. I live alone, with only a couple of close friends due to my high functioning autism and love of gaming. But that's enough about me; you're here to hear about how I became the personal play toy of Lilith, the demon queen.

It all started on a Thursday night; I was walking home from work and had just gotten to the intersection right outside my building. As I began to cross the road on the light, I saw headlights speeding my way. I knew at that moment there was no way for the person to stop in time and no way for me to get out of the way. As my literal life flashed before my eyes, I felt the car hit me and then nothingness. I was sure it was the end, but all of a sudden, I felt myself awakening, as if I had just awakened from a one thousand year coma, but instead of awakening in a hospital bed, I found myself standing in front of a set a black gate on a small pathway. As I tried to orient myself, I quickly realized that I was very alone. In addition to being completely alone, the small patch of pathway and gate were the only things in existence; everything else was just nothingness as if I were on a small platform in the middle of oblivion. Seeing that the nothingness was freaky as hell, I decided to focus all my attention on the gate. It looked to be made out of some intricately carved black steel, though not like any I had ever seen on earth. The biggest feature was where there were two large blood-red L's at the center of each gate. I marveled at how the steel seemed to flow and twist its way around the L's to form the massive gate. I stood there staring for what could have been mere minutes or an entire day, for I had no sense of time in this strange place when all of a sudden the gate flew open and I heard a distinct woman's voice say clearly yet far away, "Please Come In."

With no better options, I began forward and found myself transferred into what seemed like a completely different world. I found myself standing on a pathway in a garden that wound its way to a massive black house in the distance. There was a sky, trees, flowers, and even grass here, but everything looked and felt slightly off. For one thing, the sky felt like it was mid-afternoon, and yet there was no sun. In fact, there was no discernible light source. The trees seemed warped and had a wide variety of colors and shapes, while all the flowers were black stemmed with blood-red flowers. The flower shapes varied but never the colors. Then there was the grass as black as space with no stars, yet as soft as silk. It was only then that I realized that I was no longer wearing shoes. As I admired the grounds, the voice came again. "Please continue; there will be plenty of time to admire my garden later, for now, we must talk."

When I started forward, I didn't even realize I was moving as I was still fascinated by the beautiful voice. I could tell there was power in this voice. I don't know how I knew; I just knew. This time when my feet finally stopped moving, I was standing before a large black stoop that led to the entrance of the massive black house. The house seemed to be made of marble, but it was distorted; for one thing, I couldn't tell how tall or wide the building was. It seemed like one of those optical illusions where things are distorted. "My, my, you are distractible." said the voice snapping my attention in its direction. There, standing about halfway up the stoop, stood the most beautiful woman I had ever beheld.

She stood at around 6'3" with a very fit build. I could only assume that she had large D breasts that held no sag without any bra (I could clearly see her erect nipples through her sheer dress). Her dress looked to be made of some silky material, and it wrapped sexually around her body, with slits along her legs so that I could see plenty of legs and an entire valley of cleavage. Oddly, she wore no shoes, so her height wasn't being boosted by anything. Her hair was the same color as the flowers--blood red, and it seemed to rain around her shoulders while contrasting perfectly with her ashen skin. She wore a calculating smile, but her most distinctive feature was her eyes. They were jet black, and yet they seemed to flow and draw you in.

"Hello, I'm Lilith. Welcome to my domain. I'm the reason you are here and not away in oblivion. I have a proposal for you that I think will be mutually beneficial for us both," she said with a Cheshire smile as her tongue snaked over her bright white teeth.

"What do you mean here? Where is here? What do you mean oblivion?" I stated as the shock of the situation started to get to me.

"Well, you were about to die from that car back on earth, so instead of allowing you to go, I brought you to me. By the way, all of your religions are wrong; you go to oblivion when you die. However, there are a few of us extraterrestrial entities who control our own dominions. There is no soul; no place the average human goes when they die."

I couldn't believe my ears. Though I had never been very religious, having it explained to me in such a frank way was nearly crippling. Had I not seen the nothingness surrounding her domain, I don't think I would have believed her.

"Saying that I believe you, why would you save me? I'm just your very average, unremarkable guy. My only distinctive features are my eyes. Otherwise, I haven't done anything special in my life."

"They sure are distinctive and so much prettier in person," she said as she started towards me. "But they are not the only distinctive part of you, oh no."

I tried to step away from the approaching amazonian goddess, but her black eyes kept me locked in place.

"You see, John Talior; may I call you John?" she asked, and the sudden question caught me so completely off guard that I just nodded my okay. "You see, John, I have been studying you for a very long time. Ever since you turned 18, I have had my eye on you. Unlike most men, you, John, are an anal freak. Not only do you love watching anal videos, but you also love sticking things in your own ass. Again, though, unlike a gay man, you have zero interest in men. No, you still love women, especially their asses, though that is not what is always on your mind. No, you dream of or enjoy watching videos of women pegging with particularly large fake cocks. You are quite the size king. Then again, it is not just women with fake dicks you enjoy; you also find yourself watching futa porn, though sometimes you feel weird about it. That is okay; never be ashamed about what you enjoy. Interestingly, you seem to have zero interest in sucking dicks; you only enjoy having them stuck in your ass. You are also quite submissive, although you have no interest in being humiliated or treated like shit. Then there are your more 'darker fantasies,' although I don't think about them as such. You fantasize about having a tentacle snake deep up your ass, and even if it was physically possible without injuring yourself, all the way out of your mouth. You also dream about ovipositors and having a Drider (half spider, half woman) lay her eggs in you. These are the reasons I brought you to me."

I stood there silently, stunned as this "woman" listed off all my sexual kinks with amazing accuracy, even saying some that I have never spoken to anyone about (the spider thing). This was insane. I was in what I could only assume was another dimension, speaking with a being of unknown powers but who was clearly far more powerful than me. It even seemed as if she could tell what I was thinking. Based on what she had said, it was highly probable she could be reading my mind. My suspicion was confirmed a moment later when she said, "Do not worry, yes I am mighty, and yes I can read your mind, but I mean you know harm. I feed off the sexual energies of humans, and I'm particularly drawn towards men just like you. I love all of your fantasies and can help you explore your inner desires without fear of harm. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Why don't you come inside? I'll get you a drink, and we can really discuss what I have to offer."

"What if I'm not interested in anything you have?" I asked nervously, still unsure of what was going on.

"Then you're welcome to leave. I will do nothing to force you to stay. However, if you choose to leave, you will fall into oblivion, and that will be the end of your story forever," she said with an air of confidence as if she already knew exactly what I was going to do before I even did.

Given my choices, it was obvious to me what I had to do, so I followed the mysterious "woman" into her "home." As we walked inside, she seemed to put some extra bump into her step as if she knew I'd be watching it. Well, if she knew, and it was obvious she wanted me to watch. Never to be one to pass up an opportunity, I took it. Distractedly, I asked her, "What are you?"

"I am Lilith. It is both who and what I am. I do not know how I came to be, but I know that I have been around for many millions of years. Can I die? I do not know, but I believe I will one day fade away as all must in the end. I do not think that that will be anytime soon. Other beings are similar to me, and you might get to meet one or two if you choose to stay. Before you ask, no, I am not a god, I can create things, but not on a massive scale, and they have to be part of my planar existence. I guess that means that in a sense, I am a god, but only of my domain. I can see into other planes, but I cannot influence them except to take humans who are going to die, such as yourself, here to make my deals and feed my hunger."

We walked in silence as I marveled at the architecture of her house. Lilith styled it like that of the renaissance period on earth. Countless strange pictures and hallways were leading in different directions. Just like outside, I couldn't quite figure out how big it was because the scales just seemed a little off and somehow distorted.

"Don't worry about the distortion, and you'll get used to the feeling after a couple of days. That is if you stay," she said as we entered a library. The library was filled with shelves of books on all walls but one. This wall held a massive fire that seemed to be burning without any discernible fuel, and above it was a massive picture of Lilith. Besides the fire, the room was lit by many candles that hung from the bookshelves and a great chandelier, similar to the ones in the hallway on the way here. Upon closer inspection, the bookshelves were filled with first editions: Lord of the Rings, Huckleberry Finn, and Hamlet, to name a few that I saw at first glance. As I went over to study the books, Lilith asked, "please sit down, and there will be plenty of time to look at my collection later. For now, we have business to discuss."

Reluctantly, I took a seat on one of the plush blood-red coaches that sat around the hearth. Though they looked very bumpy and uncomfortable, I was very pleasantly surprised that it was the most comfortable couch I had ever sat on. Lilith went to a small bar beside the fire and filled two glasses with a red liquid, and brought one over to me before sitting across from me. She made a show of taking a sip of her drink, before saying "Don't worry, John, it's just some of my favorite wine. If I wanted to harm you, I could have done it at any time, and if I wanted you knocked out, I could have done that easily as well." With that reassurance, I took a small sip from my glass only to take an even bigger swig right afterward; it was delicious.

"It's quite good. All made here on my grounds. Later, I can show you where and how it's made, but it's time to get to business for now. I can only have a mortal in my realm for so long without a contract."

"Alright, let me hear your pitch," I said, suddenly feeling calmer and clear-headed. Unlike normal alcohol, this drink seemed to be having the opposite effect.

"Well, it is actually effortless. You agree to serve me as my pet for one year, and I shall fulfill all your heart's desires and kinky desires. After one year is up, you may return to earth to have a new identity and a new start any way you see fit. I can pretty much let you do whatever you want. Once you have had your fill there, you can choose to return here or go to oblivion. Any questions?" She said in a business-like tone. I could tell she did not want to try and sway me either way, but there was definitely a predator hiding behind her words.

"Will there be pain? If you have been studying me, you know that I don't like pain," I said nervously.

"I am quite aware of your aversion to pain, and I can say that I will keep the pain to a minimum, but I cannot guarantee there will be zero pain while you are here. There is always the possibility you stub your toe. I can, however, say none of the sex acts I plan for you will involve pain unless you want it. You may come to see that you enjoy a little pain in the future, but I won't force you. If any accidents happened outside the bedroom, I could guarantee you will heal faster than you ever thought possible. You will also never be sick while you are here."

"What's the catch?" I asked.

"Well, you will pretty much be my sex slave for an entire year: you will do as you are told, you will experience things that you never thought your body could do, and you will spend the vast majority (close to 98%) of your time here with something inside your ass. You will be fucked by me in various strap-ons and my futa form depending on my mood. You will explore some of my different rooms, experiencing many interesting sexual things. However, I promise, and it will be stated in the contract, that I will take full care of you and never send you into a situation that will compromise your boundaries unless you approve. I will hold your sexual pleasure at the same level as my own. Oh, and one more thing, I will be modifying you a little bit for both of our pleasure. First, I will be giving you a portion of my own design that will clear out the first three feet of your rectum and keep it permanently clear of feces. It will also strengthen your rectum in that area, and it will cause your body to coat that section in a constant layer of lubricant. This way, you will be ready for anal penetration without fear of pain or poop at any moment. Second, I will be increasing the size of your own penis to be to my liking. These changes can be reversed if you so desire at the end of your year."

"And if I say no?"

"Then you return to oblivion, and your story ends, and I have to find a new person."

"Am I your first?"

"Oh no, I've been making deals since the dawn of man. There have been way too many to count."

"Has anyone ever said no?"

"Incredibly, in the millennia I've been doing this, no one has ever said no or tried to leave their contract early."

"How long do I have to think about it?" I asked, even though I already knew what my answer was going to be. This was like a dream come true, but I didn't want to seem too eager.

"I need to know now. Although I already know your answer, I need you to say it out loud and then sign."

"YES!" I blurted out suddenly, and though it just came out, I knew with every fiber of my being that this was what I really wanted. I didn't want to go to oblivion. I wanted to live, and I wanted to experience what she had to offer. I knew I had just met her and that everything that had happened to me should have had me terrified, but I wasn't. Whether it was the wine or not, I felt fully clear-headed and knew this was the right move. With that, a roll of paper seemed to appear in her hand, and she walked over and handed it to me.

"Read it carefully. I want to make sure that you are coming into this with full and thorough consent. I want you to see that there isn't any fine print."

I took the roll, unwrapped it, and began to read. It said everything she had said about how she would take care of me and be a good little sex slave (in nicer words). The contract specifically stated that she would never try to feminize me or make me dress like a woman. So there wasn't anything surprising, or that she hadn't explained except at the bottom, right above the signature lines, it said - supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-- which I just said aloud as I read it since it seemed so out of place.

"Good, you are actually reading the contract. I added that in to make sure everyone who signs has actually read it. So it always has the same result."

"Is the contract the same for every person?"

"Heavens no, each contract is specifically tailored to the person. The only similarity is the final word."

"Do you have a pen for me to sign?"

"Unfortunately, for the contract to be binding, the contract must sign in its own blood." As she said this, a pin appeared in her hand. "This may hurt," she said as she stabbed it into my finger enough to draw blood. I let out a yelp of surprise, but the pain was fleeting, and with the pooling blood, I signed my name John Talior.