All Comments on 'Lilith's Reverie Ch. 01.5'

by VivasaeanIRA

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
VivasaeanIRAVivasaeanIRAalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi all - This was submitted to the Non-Erotic category, but for some reason they posted in MC. This will be resolved soon. My apologies for the confusion.

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

Hi, this was very enjoyable, it's just not immediately apparent that it takes place 363 years before chapter one.

Although you've built up a super cool setting, I'm slightly worried that you've shown your hand too early and revealed too many secrets of this world... but, surely I need not worry

VivasaeanIRAVivasaeanIRAalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Ilfen1 - thanks so much for the feedback. It's much appreciated. Initially, I also worried about revealing too much. After a lot of consideration, I decided it was fine because I needed to establish a certain level of knowledge. I want the driving force of the story to be the interpersonal relationships, so it made sense to do some sci-fi/fantasy set dressing first. Getting a portion of that out of the way first will keep me grounded on the erotic aspects of the story. After all, I don't want to get too distracted by world building and lose sight of why we're all here. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVivasaeanIRA@VivasaeanIRA
As the primary entity created for this purpose, in the very first moments of the Day of Curiosity, I, VIRA, have been humanity's premier Rumination Intelligence, providing intentional Genetic Memo-Simulacra Exposure (GMSE) with a level of hyperrealism once thought unattainable...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES