Lilith's Reverie Ch. 02

Story Info
The Principia Prima gains two handmaids.
13.6k words
4.5
4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story uses terms and concepts developed in the two previous chapters. I recommend reading those first so everything makes sense.

Cheers,

VIRA

-----------------------

:::CONNECTION ESTABLISHED:::

INPUT: ENACT PEARL STRING PROTOCOL ON PREVIOUS QUERY

:::PROCESSING:::

COMPLETE. RUMINATION IDENTIFIED: #13M4H62JY0Q60AB

NOTE: DSC SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED

INPUT: RUN AUTHENTICATION

:::AUTHENTICATING CREDENTIALS:::

ACCESS TO RESTRICTED MATERIALS: GRANTED, LEVEL-Y8

INPUT: PREP DECK AND EXECUTE

:::PROCESSING:::

ON BEHALF OF VIRA, AND THE DEPARTMENT OF SPECIAL COLLECTIONS, PLEASE ENJOY YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE PAST...

:::EXECUTING:::

...Lilith heard a mirthful, rich voice sensuously whisper into her ear and melt her heart.

"Hello, gorgeous..."

Lilith shivered at the sound of her Master's voice, and leaned back into His arms, feeling her whole body relax into His chest.

She sighed contentedly. "I can't believe how lucky I am, Sir. I was hoping You'd appear up here at some point."

"Luck has nothing to do with it, Lily. Everything you have, and are about to have, you've earned." His voice was deep and firm, but turned lighthearted. "Also, sweetling, you were striking quite a pose on this cliff. Very dashing. It looked like you were having a real moment."

"Can you guess what I was thinking about, papa?" She asked pleasantly, as she continued to watch the tide going out. "There's been so much on my mind lately."

"Does it have anything to do with that frivolous display of my Gift earlier, all because it was... windy?" He asked, tickling her sides, causing her to screech in delight and nestle further into Him.

Lilith loved these moments. She felt closer to Him now than at any other point in her life. Her Master's new casual demeanor was unexpected, surprising even, but also thrilling. She could tell He wanted this, but that she'd needed to earn His trust first.

I'll sacrifice anything to prove worthy of it.

He had also correctly predicted her preferences on this topic - namely, that she still wished to follow all the customs and rituals while in public. Lilith believed deeply in the imperial formalities, and she wanted to set a good example for the rest of the Sisterhood. However, being alone together was different now, could be different now.

She asked carefully, barely above a whisper, trying and failing to hide the longing in her voice.

"Papa, do You have some... guidance... for your devoted daughter?"

Lilith's audaciousness could sometimes surprise even her. He brought out this side of her, and lately I've been insatiable. I'm almost 40, but my Hunger thinks I'm eighteen again. I kind of love it.

"Actually, I'm pondering the effect on your behavior if I promise you something later," He chuckled. "Or... maybe you want to show me right now what a quick learner you can be."

With a shocked grin, Lilith whipped around to face Him. Excitedly, she said, "Really?! You'd let me?" Then it all started pouring out. "This is one of my favorite lookout spots, but of course You already knew that! And You already know that I've masturbated thinking about it, the idea of You claiming me here. It'd make this spot even better, Sir. It would be like marking it, or giving it to You. Papa, please!"

Please say yes! Please say yes! Please say yes!

With His eyes locked on her, He eventually said, "The view certainly is nice. In fact, yes, I think I'll enjoy it for a while."

Lilith loved it when He stared at her like this. He could seize her attention, like a predator mesmerizing prey. He could effortlessly pull all her feelings and secrets out through her eyes. She was defenseless and she knew it.

"If you do well tonight, Lily, perhaps later I'll start giving you permission to cum in your favorite places. Like a checklist. Would you like that?"

Lilith's skin flushed. His words caused a hot wave of arousal to hit her.

Oh, fuck yes.

She nodded vehemently.

After a long pause, with an iron grip on her gaze, He said "Kneel. 'The Maiden,' pose number three."

Lilith went to her knees with a lusty moan, while spontaneously creating psionic restraints that pinned her straight arms back. With barely contained glee, she leaned forward, tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and opened her mouth.

The Everspark looked down at her, pleased by her eagerness, and then gazed out across the sea, sighing.

"I'll never tire of this." He said merrily.

A moment later, He opened His trousers to free the heavy member that was changing the course of humanity, the potent source of the entire Khord'han Dynasty.

Before He accepted the wet offering of her mouth, Lilith first breathed in the smell of Him. Just the scent of His manhood was enough to make her mouth water and her clit swell. My body is so well trained for Him. He smells like the sea, like power, like home.

As His cock reached her lips, she gently kissed its head and began her recitation, grasping for a canonical passage that conveyed her feelings in the heat of the moment. What she found in her heart was simple and honest.

"You are the One who guides,

I am the one who follows."

With closed eyes, she again kissed the penis she'd dreamt about since she was a teenager.

"You are the One who gives."

More slow kisses, up and down His shaft.

"And I..." she ran her wet lips up from base to tip, stopping again to kiss its head.

"...am the one who gratefully receives."

With her breath catching, Lilith realized she was slipping into her happy place, but she was on her knees outdoors, arms pinned back, for anyone on Maer'Eyja to see, nuzzling and drooling over her Father's magnificent dick, hoping His musk would linger in her nose. Her inner thighs were starting to twitch, and she could feel a wet patch forming at the bottom of her panties. Her Slangyr reserves were starting to trickle back into her pelvic nexus, that magical place deep inside her pussy. Already?! Without her Piercing gem, she might have climaxed by now.

Just finish the lines and He'll say it!

"You... you are the sun... that burns more-than-all bright."

And with a final, breathy kiss, with lips that lingered against His rock hard shaft, she whispered, "While I... am the moon... blessed to shine with Your light."

After a long pause, with her eyes still closed, she heard her Master's voice, calm and clear.

"Good girl."

Lilith let those exquisite words shoot down her spine like morphine, as she felt His hand on the back of her head, and moaned around His shaft as it entered her mouth to quiet her.

Already feeling cockdrunk, she felt a momentary surge of pride that she could perform this particular ritual by muscle memory alone. Her throat yielded to His entire length with ease (though, that had required lots of diligent practice). Her greedy tongue knew just how to swirl around Him, letting her taste as much as possible, lapping up the male essence He was permitting her. The tightness in her neck and shoulders melted away as His hands took control, holding her head up and slowly guiding it back and forth.

I am His vessel to use. I am owned.

There were plenty of times when Lilith was allowed a more active role in her phallus worship, but those times were for focusing on His pleasure (and for showing off my latest techniques). But times like this, times of abject submission, times of complete and utter surrender?

These were for her.

Lilith's eyes began to water as her soaked pussy started to contract, spasming in frustration.

Poor baby, she's jealous of my mouth.

The gentle rocking of her head, and the deliberate, slow rolling of His hips as He pushed Himself down her throat, withdrawing, only to return again, always brought Lilith to her happy place. She had spent uncounted hours of her life like this, in trance-like meditation.

He could control all of her like this, even the pace of her breathing. The Sisterhood taught traditional breathing exercises based on the rhythms their Master used while possessing their mouths. Lilith remembered the many times she'd sat amongst rows of her fellow sisters in a recreation chamber, all resting comfortably on their knees, slowly breathing together, all silently imagining their Master's cock sliding in and out of them. At the moment, His pace was rocking Lilith to an extremely horny sleep.

I sense you, Sir. You're not just filling my mouth. You're filling my head. Your presence is overpowering mine. You're fucking the shit out of my brain. Possess me, Master. Change whatever You don't like. Make me whatever You want. Make me... Your... good girl...

Lilith lost herself in a tidal wave of sensation and color. She was seeing stars behind her eyelids. Her Hunger was purring, and reminding her that no matter what else I achieve, this will always be the place where I most belong.

She felt her Hunger expel a torrent of new Slangyr, joining her reserves that were already flowing backwards from her gemstone. A warm sensation flooded her entire midsection, tingling from her belly button down to her asshole.

"That's it, baby. That's my good girl." She heard Him say, as the rest of His words sunk below to her subconscious.

Over fifteen minutes went by, as the Everspark quietly spoke and expertly skull-fucked His beautiful, obedient daughter into empty-headed bliss, with long, deliberate strokes.

At one point, Lilith groaned in disappointment as she felt her Master's cock leave her.

"Open your eyes, Lily."

She looked up at Him drowsily, happy and unfocused.

"Lift up your dress and keep it there. Let's see what you do with all that fresh Slangyr," He said, with a ravenous glint in His eye.

"Oh, papa... it's sooo much though," Lilith slurred.

"I know, sweetling, but don't you love being an obedient girl?"

"Mmmhmm," Lilith hummed sleepily.

Her arm bonds disappeared, and her fingers clumsily grasped her dress and lifted it to her chest, revealing her bare belly and smooth thighs, along with her panty-covered hips, pushed forward and ready for His appraisal.

Recognition briefly flickered in Lilith's brain.

He wants to see if I'll wet myself when I transfer the Slangyr into my Piercing gem.

That's... so fucking hot.

I've never tried to move this much before. I'm practically swimming in it, I feel so full.

...Oh god, Master's about to watch me pee all over myself!

The rush of humiliation was so unexpectedly arousing that her body started to shiver, still on her knees before Him.

He started stroking Himself and she instantly opened her lips for Him. He placed the head of His cock inside her mouth and held it there as He continued to stroke.

The Emperor then seized her gaze again, like a snake with a bird.

Lilith tried desperately to focus on transferring her Slangyr, but the eye contact and heady taste of His pre-cum were too distracting. Suddenly, the wet patch on her panties darkened and soaked through as a trickle of urine ran into them.

As the dam broke, Lilith's legs started shaking, and right at that moment, He started cumming into her mouth. Her lips automatically started pulling Him in, as she feasted on her favorite delicacy while staring up at Him, unable to look away.

Meanwhile, Lilith's panties flooded as she openly wet herself, piss freely running down her legs to her knees. She didn't care. She was too busy savoring the delicious cum that was shooting into her mouth.

He withdrew from her, and Lilith opened her mouth to show off her prize. He allowed a few moments to pass as she proudly presented His seed, hardly able to hold it all in her mouth. He tucked Himself away, and let her take time to reflect on the gratefulness she was feeling. He then ran His thumb gently across her cheek and nodded. Pinned by His gaze, she languidly swallowed down the treat she hadn't been expecting today, licking her lips contentedly afterwards.

"Tisk tisk," He tutted, looking down between her legs. "Looks like you won't be needing those for the rest of the day."

Lilith's drenched panties magically dissolved off her, leaving her hairless pussy exposed to the brisk air. Her Piercing gem was swirling with rainbow colors and glowing brightly in the dusky, fading light of the day.

"Thank you, Sir, for your blessing," she said solemnly, looking down respectfully.

He offered a hand to her, "You're very welcome, sweetling. Now stand up and give us a twirl."

She looked up at Him with a bashful smile and accepted His hand. Though embarrassed, she rose to her feet and slowly spun for Him. As she did, He landed a perfectly timed slap across her ass, feeling very satisfied with His well-trained daughter. The loud crack surprised her. She yelped and started giggling despite herself. Then, biting her lip, she twisted back to watch His red handprint slowly appear on her pale, round cheek.

Papa loves my tight bubble butt.

"Master, You made me do that on purpose." She playfully accused Him. "And You rewarded me for it too! You'll train my body to do that everytime if You're not careful."

"Perhaps," He smirked at her. "But I also know how much you like getting messy for me."

Lilith's eyes widened and she blushed harder than ever.

Then suddenly, He did an about-face and started walking away from her, toward the large structure in the distance.

"Oh yes, you can put that down now!" He called back to her as He blithely waved His hand, not breaking His stride.

Lilith stood in stunned silence, still flashing her unfulfilled pussy to the whole island. Upon looking down and realizing how silly she must look, she dropped her dress and started quickly stomping after her Master.

They began making their way along the ridge to Miskelis, the beating heart of the Ilumina Stae'ada. Though Lilith had foregone a titled queenship (unlike the other Maehirym) she was still technically in charge of this island chain. Her portfolio of responsibilities would still include land stewardship - and managing this amount is plenty enough for me. Why ask to be put in charge of an entire region I don't care about? This has always been the place that mattered to me most.

Miskelis was an architectural marvel rivaled only by Sanctum, the Everspark's palace above Revelation. Miskelis was a soaring cluster of conjoined crystal spires made of Cipherstone, bursting out of the ocean and spreading onto the land itself, looking as if it had grown there organically. Four hundred years ago, the Emperor created this place for the Sisterhood's use.

As Lilith trudged after Him, He noticed her approaching, and turned to face her, now casually stepping backwards, allowing her to catch up.

"You know," He said, as if suddenly remembering something, "You can always just put yourself there." He gestured over His shoulder to Miskelis.

"I haven't figured that out yet, Master," Lilith mumbled as she reached Him. "Would You teach me?" She asked expectantly.

He stopped walking and sighed, putting a hand on each of her shoulders. "I'd be happy to, sweetling, but unfortunately there's nothing more to teach. Just *put* yourself there."

He kissed her forehead. "Remember what I told you: you are not your matter."

He pinched her nose affectionately. "I know! How about this," He said, stepping back and stretching out His arms, "Meet me at your new office in two minutes, and I'll tell you a secret."

"Your time starts now."

Not for the first time today, Lilith's mouth fell open.

"And trust me," He said, conspiratorially, "It's a really big one."

The next instant, He was gone, discorporating into inky, black smoke, disappearing entirely.

Staring through the space where He was just standing, Lilith stomped her foot on the grass.

Master! He's never been this playful before. I barely recognize Him!

Realizing her clock was ticking, Lilith closed her eyes, collected herself, and focused hard on her memory of the citadel's layout. She focused on the many corridors with routes to the Principia Prima's main audience chamber. And beyond that, she saw - with a sharp intake of breath - the Aerie, the sprawling residence that would be Lilith's primary home for the rest of her life, the seat of her power, an entire spire thrusting up into the sky over the ocean.

Here she would live and work, together with her Master, able to fall asleep next to Him, confident that He'd still be there with her in the morning. He's going to bless my life with potent memories, memories that others will be studying long after our sun burns out. Failing now cannot happen. I will not begin with a mistake, even a small one. I will no longer be kept from what I've worked so hard for. My new life begins now, when I successfully meet Him in my chambers. This WILL be my story.

All I have to do is "put" myself there... whatever that means.

I am not my matter.

I am not my matter.

I am not my matter.

Centering herself, she executed a small series of hand movements. Gone was the blushing maiden, as she tapped the cavernous wellspring of the Gift deep inside her. Earlier, that little stunt with her shawl required less than a drop. Now, in her mind's eye, she surveyed the vast, subterranean ocean of her power. It was something to behold. There was a reason why Lilith was already notable in the Sisterhood, even before her ascension. And now, her reserves of power were exponentially larger.

Throughout Vivasaea, conventional wisdom said that the greatest champions were the Emperor's sons, grandsons, and great-grandsons, the males that still had enough psionic potential to manifest their Archon, something only achievable for Khord'han males born in close genetic proximity to the Emperor. The top arena warriors were always such men. However, any of those princes would tell you their strength is a summer breeze compared to the howling tempest of a Maehirym's Gift. The forces they could unleash at will made Maehirym untouchable. They were so superior that they rarely came up in conversation - ultimately, it was boring to discuss an arena match if a Maehirym was involved. It never lasted long enough to be interesting.

Yet, despite all the reputation, and this enormous resource at her disposal, Lilith still wasn't sure how to will herself through space-time.

Ok. Here we go. Just put myself there. Easy, right?

PUT myself there.

Put MYSELF there.

Put myself THERE.

A heartbeat later, she felt something react. Her psionic waters began to churn and bubble. Huh... that's new, she thought, suddenly wary.

All of a sudden, everything went quiet around her. It was absolutely and oppressively silent, unnervingly so. Then, a deep roaring sound began to approach her, moving fast, as if traveling from a great distance away. In her mind's eye, she saw that her ocean of power had gone perfectly still, tranquil, and smooth as glass.

She felt something snap within her. A second later, the surface of her ocean exploded upwards, like it were a wet drumhead being struck by an enormous stick. As it did, the roar reached Lilith and enveloped her. It began to overwhelm her other senses, a sonic avalanche clawing itself into her. Then the entire world melted around her, smearing into abstract colors and shapes, and then swirling back into itself again, only this time, she was somewhere else.

She was inside Miskelis, in her new private chambers.

Yes.

Whirling around in excitement, she spotted her Master leaning against the huge desk in the center of the room.

"Well, well, well," He said, clapping. "It took Empress Eawynn weeks to figure that out after she ascended."