All Comments on 'Lilith's Toy'

by Maximillian_Excaliber

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ho hum

...Well Since you asked for details. Where's the Beef? there really wasn't enough of a story. No build-up. No interesting events that led up to them getting together no personalities; and at least a thread of realism is always good. true I'm a rather sexually conservative female but I don't think any woman with half a brain would spend 6k for a sex toy that she couldn't return and had to fuck on someone else's pull out bed. Thats a down payment on a house or at least money to move into an apartment. I'd just seduce the flesh and blood man first to see if I was missing anything. When a guy has bricks in his head, we can always count on his dick to do his thinking.

Bryce3DBryce3Dover 16 years ago
Funny

Very funny story with upbeat pace and a hot climax, a good time you don't feel ashamed to have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I thought this was a great story, humor and romance. I would enjoy some more like this

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 16 years ago
I agree

Your author's note is very true. I have a "Hot" story, but I only have 10 votes and thousands of views. I will certainly take the time to review and vote on your excellent story! Perhaps I could get a read and a vote from you?

I wish I had a toy like that! Wow, that's hot! I loved reading this! Great job!

bbwireland07bbwireland07over 16 years ago
An ok read

I found the story funny in parts, and very well written technically - there were no glaring mistakes and the pace was good. I'm afraid that I just didn't find it particularly erotic. The sex seemed to be more of a punchline than the focus of the story...maybe it would work in an alternate category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I enjoyed it very much

I saw that show about Real Dolls, but didn't realize they made male Real Dolls. Actually, the men featured on that show made me feel really sad for them -- unable to actually connect with a real live woman. But I digress.<br><br>

I found the story amusing. His roommate must have really wanted him badly, to fork out thousands of dollars like that ;) Loved the ad at the end.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
The guy was thicker than the toy...

But still it was a fun un- harmful read. In the suggestion box: Try to think of motivations for your characters other than dumbness. Example: simply admitting to being extremely shy would have done it. Another option: being burned by previous relations (which he was) but you never made the connection.

ExintarisExintarisover 16 years ago

I liked it, and laughed particularly at the bit about never finding Studkins in bed with another Real Doll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Okay, this is what you want???

I loved IT, TY....bill

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximillian_Excaliber@Maximillian_Excaliber
84 Followers
Recently I was diagonalized with stage 3 liver cancer and have decided to upload some of the many, and I do mean many stories I've finished. Sometimes, the spell checker actually screws things up for me and I don't catch it. Please try to over look those errors and, when y...