All Comments on 'Lilith's Toy'

by Maximillian_Excaliber

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Okay, this is what you want???

I loved IT, TY....bill

ExintarisExintarisover 16 years ago

I liked it, and laughed particularly at the bit about never finding Studkins in bed with another Real Doll.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
The guy was thicker than the toy...

But still it was a fun un- harmful read. In the suggestion box: Try to think of motivations for your characters other than dumbness. Example: simply admitting to being extremely shy would have done it. Another option: being burned by previous relations (which he was) but you never made the connection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I enjoyed it very much

I saw that show about Real Dolls, but didn't realize they made male Real Dolls. Actually, the men featured on that show made me feel really sad for them -- unable to actually connect with a real live woman. But I digress.<br><br>

I found the story amusing. His roommate must have really wanted him badly, to fork out thousands of dollars like that ;) Loved the ad at the end.

bbwireland07bbwireland07over 16 years ago
An ok read

I found the story funny in parts, and very well written technically - there were no glaring mistakes and the pace was good. I'm afraid that I just didn't find it particularly erotic. The sex seemed to be more of a punchline than the focus of the story...maybe it would work in an alternate category.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 16 years ago
I agree

Your author's note is very true. I have a "Hot" story, but I only have 10 votes and thousands of views. I will certainly take the time to review and vote on your excellent story! Perhaps I could get a read and a vote from you?

I wish I had a toy like that! Wow, that's hot! I loved reading this! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I thought this was a great story, humor and romance. I would enjoy some more like this

Bryce3DBryce3Dover 16 years ago
Funny

Very funny story with upbeat pace and a hot climax, a good time you don't feel ashamed to have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ho hum

...Well Since you asked for details. Where's the Beef? there really wasn't enough of a story. No build-up. No interesting events that led up to them getting together no personalities; and at least a thread of realism is always good. true I'm a rather sexually conservative female but I don't think any woman with half a brain would spend 6k for a sex toy that she couldn't return and had to fuck on someone else's pull out bed. Thats a down payment on a house or at least money to move into an apartment. I'd just seduce the flesh and blood man first to see if I was missing anything. When a guy has bricks in his head, we can always count on his dick to do his thinking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximillian_Excaliber@Maximillian_Excaliber
Recently I was diagonalized with stage 3 liver cancer and have decided to upload some of the many, and I do mean many stories I've finished. Sometimes, the spell checker actually screws things up for me and I don't catch it. Please try to over look those errors and, when y...