Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 01

Story Info
Man gets a time-stopping watch from a succubus.
4k words
4.61
54.8k
105

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm trudging home after a long days work. It's barely three in the afternoon and I'm already exhausted. The big box store I work at scheduled me to close last night and open this morning, even though it's supposedly against company policy. Like most big businesses they don't really care about their employees and pull shit like this all the time.

Lack of rest combined with a busy day and more than the usual number of bad customers equals a very tired Ben, short for Benjamin but I never use my full name if I don't have to. Luckily I live less than a mile from work so I don't really need a car, not that I could afford one on the low wages anyways. I really should try to find a job somewhere else.

I look up and realize I've walked down the main road a block past my usual side street. Rather than double back I turn down this street instead. They both run into the angled street my house is on so it's the same distance. I generally avoid this stretch though because it's a block of old empty storefronts that's sort of depressing and sort of creepy. I'm too tired to care about either of those right now.

I barely notice the faded paint on the bricks and the plywood on some boarded up doors and windows. Everything is rundown and dingy from obvious neglect. Just over halfway down the block I stop in surprise. A store is actually open.

I peer through the glass window of what looks like some kind of weird antique store. For some reason I feel like I should check it out. I have plenty of time today since I'm scheduled to close again tomorrow and my exhaustion suddenly doesn't seem as bad now.

I look at myself in the window reflection, a tired 25 year old with rumpled jeans and faded T-shirt. I'm on the pale side of white dude and I sunburn more than tan. I'm a little taller than average at 6 feet tall with sort of messy dark brown hair.

I've been told I'm fairly handsome but I see myself as more average. Same with being in shape. I don't go to the gym but I walk most places and have a physically demanding job so I'm in decent shape and fairly lean. Though I've been single for a few months now, previous girlfriends have seemed happy with my looks and body.

I try to straighten my hair but there's not a lot I can do to look more presentable right now. Sighing ruefully I push on the glass door, not really paying attention to the name painted on it. An old style bell rings above me as the door opens and I walk into the shop. It's seen better days but the place seems well taken care of. The floor is made of huge wooden planks but isn't dusty at all. Looking up the ceiling has huge dark beams with more huge planks above. It's odd and doesn't seem to match the rundown brick exterior.

There are tightly packed rows of shelves and stands and tables, all mismatched with a wide variety of items on display. What's interesting is that unlike most antique/junk shops nothing is crowded. Everything has its own special display spot.

The items and stands and shelves are a seemingly completely random assortment with no apparent organization for anything. What looks like a milky white 60s casserole dish is on a medieval three legged table right next to an old 20s radio on some 80s cartoon shelves. No item seems to really match the furniture it's on.

"Welcome to my store." I jump and shiver at the voice. Jump in surprise and shiver at how incredibly sultry and sexy she sounds. I look around and find the usual old register on a wooden counter. It's next to a glass case packed full of all sorts of spare mechanical parts.

Behind the case is a tall, voluptuous woman. She's easily the sexiest person I've ever met in person. Tall, buxom, and stunningly gorgeous with raven black hair in long curls going down her back. Her eyes look dark, maybe brown? I can't really tell and I'm distracted by looking elsewhere anyways.

She's wearing a low cut blouse that reminds me of a Renaissance fair and she's showing lots of cleavage. Her breasts are huge, bigger than her head! And her top seems Iike it's barely containing them. They look natural even though they are far perkier than big natural breasts usually are. I can tell because she's clearly not wearing a bra. Her giant boobs sway enticingly and her nipples are very obvious through the thin fabric.

I'm usually good at not staring at women but I have a hard time pulling my gaze away from her massive chest and prominent nipples. She smiles at the attention, "Are you just browsing or looking at something in particular?"

Her voice drips with sex appeal and my above average cock is already uncomfortably rock hard in my pants. "I'm, umm, uhh. I'm just browsing." I stammer like I've never seen a beautiful woman before.

"Ok," she says leaning on the counter seductively, "if you see anything you like just let me know." The corners of her mouth twitch up like she's trying not to laugh at my blatant staring as she deliberately shows even more cleavage. "I would be happy to help you with anything," she looks pointedly at the tent in my pants and licks her lips, "anything at all."

I manage to mumble something about just browising and quickly walk away. She seems equal parts incredibly arousing and somehow incredibly dangerous. I should probably flee the shop entirely but instead I go into the rows of shelves and tables full of random items. I get the feeling there's something here I should get. I just don't know what it is.

I wander around for several minutes taking things in. Some things seem more interesting than others with no rhyme or reason. Items I might have otherwise liked I skip over and some things I normally wouldn't care about intrigue me. It's very strange but I keep walking until something really catches my eye.

I stop and stare at a stopwatch, an old metal one that's tarnished slightly from use. It's sitting on an angular, three legged side table with an intricately detailed geometric pattern of wood inlay on top. After at least a minute, maybe more, I slowly reach out and shakily pick up the stopwatch. I feel something when I touch it that's almost a static shock but not quite. It's about two inches in diameter and has the usual central knob to wind it with a metal button on either side. It fits perfectly in my hand, almost like it was made for me.

"Ahh, now that is an excellent find!" I turn to see the sexy woman from the front standing a few feet away looking very happy. Her titanic breasts are still barely contained in her low cut blouse and her matching long skirt is tied up in the front like a cabaret dancer, exposing her long shapely legs up above mid thigh. While her breasts seem about to pop free it seems like her pussy is less than an inch from being exposed. I try not to stare at her but my eyes roam over her sexy body.

"I'm so glad you resisted my charms. I've been waiting for someone to find this particular piece for a long time." Even though she's not saying anything overtly sexual I'm instantly hard and horny again.

"How would you like to have that for a while?" she asks stepping closer to me. "Free of charge. Just promise to come back here every few weeks and let me know how much you like it."

I stand there stupefied by her beauty. Everything about her is sexy. She even smells sexy, almost like her scent of arousal is wafting in the air. Her presence is intoxicating and I almost desperately want to rip her clothes off and perform any kind of sex act she wants. Despite the temptation I manage to keep myself in check and I nod.

She looks impressed at my resistance, "I need to hear you say it." She stares at me hungrily, "Say you'll accept this gift in exchange for returning to me at least once every new moon."

I open and close my mouth a few times and sway in place. I focus on the cool metal in my hand instead of the terrifyingly beautiful woman. Something just feels right about holding the watch and I need it. "I... I'll accept this gift in exchange for returning to you at least once every new moon."

"Excellent!" She claps her hands causing her massive breasts to jiggle wonderfully. There's a sharp feeling in my hand and the stopwatch briefly feels icy cold and burning hot swirled together before it quickly returns to normal. "I can't wait to hear about all the fun you have with this!"

I shiver again as she traces an obsidian black fingernail down my jawline before abruptly turning around with a swirl of her skirt. She motions for me to follow and I do, watching her sensual feminine form the whole time. She leads me straight to the front door.

"I'm not going to tell you what it does, just have fun and play! You'll figure it out sooner or later and it'll be more exciting this way. Oh, and don't worry about losing it. You won't be able to." That seems more ominous than comforting. "If you need anything just come back here and I'll be happy to take care of you." She says sensually as she opens the door for me. Not really knowing what to say I slowly nod and leave the store.

"Have fun!" She says and gives my butt a little swat. At least I think it was a little swat. I get a huge jolt of arousal and I feel like I could cum at any moment. I yelp and jump out of the door to sultry laughter. I turn around and see a dark storefront with heavy metal bars over the door and windows. I might think it was some exhaustion based fever dream except I'm still holding the old metal stopwatch.

Out in the daylight the stopwatch seems rather ordinary. Just a standard old mechanical stopwatch with a bit of tarnishing on it like it's been well used. Despite looking plain and used I know it's special. I just don't know how.

As I start walking home again I try turning the center knob to wind it but it seems stuck. I press the left button and my whole body suddenly feels weird. Almost like I'm mildly tingling all over. I quickly press the button again and the feeling stops. I press the button a few more times and the same odd feeling occurs, switching on and off with the stopwatch. It's not bad, just odd and doesn't seem to do anything else.

At the end of the block I turn onto the busier angled street I live on and press the right side button. Suddenly all sounds stop except for my breathing and my footsteps. Shocked, I stumble to a halt and look around. Not just the sound, but everything is stopped.

The cars on the busy street aren't moving. Same with some woman walking her dog across the street. That's more freaky than the cars. She's frozen in mid-stride and looks like she should fall over. Same with the dog. Panicking slightly I push the right button again and everything starts moving normally with normal sound. I hit the button several times and the rest of the world stops and starts in rapid succession.

I almost turn around and go straight back to the antiques shop but I keep walking. I'm extremely aroused but kind of terrified by that gorgeous woman. There's something about her that seems off.

I need to cross the street but this strip of road doesn't have well marked crosswalks. It's always a bit dangerous crossing the four lanes of traffic with cars zipping by. I realize I have a way to make it far easier to cross in my hand.

I push the right button and everything stops again. This way I can easily walk across the road without worrying about getting run over. From how excited that sexy shopkeeper was I doubt this is what she had in mind when she said to have fun. It's very odd to walk in between cars that had been speeding by, them and their occupants frozen in place.

I end up near the woman walking her dog, about a house in front of her, and she's looking my way. Well, looking forward where I happen to be now. What will happen when I unfreeze time? I carefully push the button and watch to see what she does, which is to simply keep walking her dog. She doesn't seem to notice that I appeared out of nowhere.

I test her reaction by stopping time, walking a few steps towards her, and starting time again. She doesn't react to me suddenly moving and appearing somewhere else either. I even start time with me standing a few feet in front of her. The reaction of, "Oops, excuse me." and casually steering her lab mix around me is bizarre. Even the dog doesn't seem to care. It sniffs me curiously and keeps walking.

As she walks by I finally really notice what she looks like. I was so focused on the stopwatch I didn't really pay attention before. She's a 30ish year old athletic woman with sandy blonde hair up in a ponytail. A wave of lust hits me as I see most of her fairly toned body. She has tight denim shorts and a tank top on for the hot summer day here in Denver.

I stop time again so she doesn't notice me staring. I'm normally not like this but I'm so aroused right now I can't take my eyes off her. Lots of sun kissed golden skin is showing with her outfit. She has a nice butt in her tight shorts but I walk around her to see her front.

I like the female form I'm general but I especially love breasts. She has hers covered with a fitted black tank top and black bra, judging by the straps on her shoulders. They're a good size, maybe a C cup, that suits her moderately athletic body well.

A wave of arousal hits me and I realize my cock is uncomfortably hard in my jeans again. It went down some on my walk but ever since the store I think it hasn't been lower than half mast. Maybe some lingering effect from the shopkeeper? I'm so turned on right now it's hard to care.

I look around furtively, which is silly with time stopped. With nobody moving or watching I unzip my jeans and pull my throbbing cock out of my briefs. I've always been a big voyeur and I like the idea of exhibitionism and doing things in public. I've never really had a chance to do much though. The couple of girlfriends I've had weren't into it and it's a pretty risky proposition when there are so many cameras out there. Heck, nearly everybody has a camera on their phone.

Before I can stop myself I start masturbating to the woman in front of me. I've never masturbated to someone like this, not even with my previous girlfriends. I'm so turned on right now I doubt I'll last very long.

Except, I do. A few frustrating minutes later I'm still hard, still jacking off, and still horny and wanting release. I kind of know it's wrong but in my extremely aroused state I reach out to the woman and grope her breast. I love playing with breasts and that almost does it for me.

Without thinking my hand pulls the straps off her shoulder and down her arm before going back to her chest. Pulling her top and bra down I expose one beautiful breast with it's pink nipple and areola capping her soft mound. Groaning in need I grab her breast and start playing with it. I wasn't sure what to expect I'm frozen time but she feels soft and warm and wonderful. I even feel her nipple get firm under my attentions, reacting to me in the frozen timescape.

With a shudder I start grunting as I finally have an orgasm. I lean forward against her, squeezing her bare breast as I spill my seed on the ground. Once my orgasm passes and I stop shaking I realize I'm still groping this random woman's breast, which still feels amazing even though part of me knows it's wrong.

I stagger back and look down at my still semi-erect cock before glancing back at the woman with her one breast exposed. I feel a tiny lurch of arousal at the sight but it's a lot easier to ignore now. I quickly get my cock back in my briefs and zip up my pants. I fix her top and can't seem to help myself from teasing her firm nipples and giving both of her breasts a good squeeze as I do.

I quickly take a few steps away from her and look at my hands. I realize I don't know where the stopwatch is and quickly pat myself down. Somehow it's in my pants pocket when I don't remember putting it there.

I fish the stopwatch out and start time again. The woman, now a few feet away from me, stumbles slightly and moans in pleasure. She grabs her own breasts and gives herself a very firm squeeze before she notices me. Blushing she drops her hands guiltily.

She seems embarrassed at getting caught playing with herself. Red faced she turns quickly walks away with her dog. I hit the button and stop time again. Her sexy body and tight butt are very tempting and I really want to do something else to her. I'm kind of freaking out though so instead I turn and run back the way I came. I don't stop until I'm in front of the antiques store.

I start time again and within a few seconds the door opens with the amazingly hot shopkeeper standing there. She has a huge smile on her face showing off her rather large canines. "Is there something I can help you with?" She asks in that same sexy sultry tone. I simply nod and with a laugh she waves me in.

I didn't notice the name on the door before but this time I do. It slowly registers as I walk past it. I turn around to see the door closing and the backwards name clearly reads, "Lillith's Emporium and Specialties" in gilt lettering.

She laughs behind me, "Too on the nose? That's not really my name, by the way, but you can call me that. I mainly chose that name to be funny." I turn around to see the same incredibly sexy woman is a little different and slowly shifting in front of me.

Instead of black fingernails she has obsidian looking claws. Matching black horns appear on her forehead and her skin shifts color to a brilliant royal blue. Her dark eyes turn bright purple and her wide smile and sharp teeth looks a lot more predatory now.

She puts her arms up and gyrates sexily, slowly spinning in a circle to show off her amazing body. She stops and strikes a pose leaning forward with her magnificent rack on display and threatening to spill free of her top, "I think you might have guessed what I am by now."

I gulp nervously, "You're a... a succubus, aren't you."

"Got it in one! Good job! Although I'm not exactly what your pop culture thinks a succubus is." She shrugs and I follow her glorious breasts as they bounce in her dress. She laughs at my rapt stare. "I might tell you more about this later. Depends on how much fun you have."

I nod emphatically yes. "I'll have lots of fun!" I say while still staring at her massive chest.

Lillith laughs, "I knew you would be a good one." She licks her lips with an abnormally long tongue. "Most people wouldn't even be able to talk, much less think straight right now." She laughs at my confused face. "Earlier when I said you resisted my charms I really meant magic Charms. You have a fairly strong will, otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you." Lillith looks down at my bulging pants, "I'm guessing you have a few questions?"

I take a moment to gather my scattered thoughts. Being in close proximity to Lillith makes it hard to think straight. "What's this? Is it cursed or something?" I hold up the stopwatch.

"No, silly man, it's not cursed. More like blessed. It's one of my creations. I like making fun and interesting things." She waves and hand at the store behind her. "These are all mine, each a unique work of art. Before you ask they are all different and do different things. It's always so much fun when they get used." Lillith sighs happily.

"That one," she points too the stopwatch in my hand, "has been sitting here for a long time waiting for the right person. It's never been used until now and I can't wait to see what you do with it!" She seems very excited about this.

"Well, I already, umm, had some fun with it." I mumble.

"Psssh, small time fun." She waves a hand dismissively. "Jerking off and groping a breast? That's nothing. Besides, you haven't even figured out what the other button does. Oooh, I can't wait until you do!" She waves a finger at me, "I'm not going to tell you though. It'll be more fun when you figure it out for yourself."

"Ok." I pause and gather my thoughts again. "Can you tell me why my cock won't go down? And why I was so turned on I had to, umm, masturbate like that?"

12