Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's because I gave you a little gift with the stopwatch!" Lillith says happily. "You'll always be ready for sex on a moment's notice. Of course the flip side is that you'll always be fairly aroused. And you'll never get an STI or anything like that. Those aren't sexy at all."

She pauses and looks sort of guilty, "You're also kind of sterile now. Hope you didn't want any kids. But hey! No worrying about disease or knocking people up means you can have more fun sex! The more sexy fun, the better! Right!" She absently caresses herself and I stare at her massive breasts as she squeezes them.

Lillith laughs at my reaction and deliberately bounces her breasts, "Ooh, you're so much fun! And you're going to have so much fun!"

"Well, I'm a busy gal and have more tinkering to do." She waves back at what looks like a disassembled bread machine on the big glass counter. She opens the door again and pushes me out, "If you have anymore questions save them for now. I'll see you in a few weeks after the next New Moon! Now get out there and put that stopwatch to good use!"

She closes the door and the storefront goes from bright and lit up to barred, dark, and dingy again. I stare for a few minutes before turning and shambling home. My exhaustion returns with a vengeance but luckily I'm only a couple blocks away and make it home OK. I do use the stopwatch again to cross the busy road so I don't get run over.

None of my housemates are home, which is good since I don't really feel like talking to anybody right now. I stumble up the stairs to my room on the second floor and kick my shoes off before flopping on my bed. After the exhausting day and bizarre afternoon I fall asleep almost immediately.

12