Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 02

Story Info
New discovery and arousal clouds his judgement.
5.6k words
4.75
44.2k
58

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly wake up, still face down on my bed. Groaning I roll over onto my back, realizing I slept in the clothes I wore to work. The blanket is a rumpled mess at the foot of the bed and the sheets twisted under me probably need washing now. It's a fitting end to my exhausting day yesterday.

It's still light out so I wonder how long I slept. I feel like I finally got enough sleep. So it's probably morning since I think I passed out around 4pm. I pull my phone out of my pocket and unlock it. I stare at it for a moment before it sinks in. It says 4:04pm.

I slept for 24 hours! I was scheduled to close tonight at work. This isn't good. I want to find a new job but not by being fired from my current one. Suddenly panicking I jump out of bed and pull off my shirt, throwing it carelessly towards the hamper by the door. Socks follow and then my pants and underwear.

Yanking my dresser drawers open to grab clean clothes I accidentally pop a handle off again. It was a cheap thrift store find and does that sometimes. I hastily pull clothes on, struggling to get my morning wood stuffed in my briefs.

Once I'm dressed I dig through my dirty pants to find my wallet and keys. I hate panicking and rushing like this. Especially when I finally felt well rested for the first time in months. I pat my pockets for the usual trinity of wallet, phone, and keys. I come up one short.

Looking around frantically for a minute leads to finding my phone on the bed under a fold of the blanket. I quickly check to see if I have any missed calls or texts from work. They've done both before to tell me to come in to cover a shift or tell me my schedule changed for the next day. Surprisingly there aren't any texts or calls. Unusually there are no notifications at all. Looking closely, my phone isn't even connected to wifi, data, or even a cell signal. Great, another thing to worry about.

I look at the time to see how late I am and I'm very confused. It still says 4:04pm. Something isn't right here.

Belatedly realizing something was different I pat my pockets again. Sure enough I have an extra item in with my wallet. I pull out a slightly tarnished old metal stopwatch and the memories of yesterday after work come flooding back. The weird antique store, the amazingly beautiful and dangerously sexy woman/succubus shopkeeper, and the stopwatch that somehow affected time.

That's when it hits me, there's no other sounds. The only thing I can hear is me. No noise from the busy road, no random house noises. Nothing. After leaving the shop the second time I used the stopwatch again to cross the road and must have left time stopped. The date on my phone confirms it. Although how my phone is even working right now is something of a mystery.

I carefully press the right button on the stopwatch. My phone gets a signal again and the sounds come rushing back. The road noise, the random house noises, and the sound of my housemate Brady talking loudly to a woman in the next room over. I flop back on my bed letting the panic die down.

He's a Junior at college who somehow got kicked out of the notorious party fraternity on campus. I never got a straight answer out of him about it but I get the impression it had to do with sex somehow. Our other two housemates think the same but Brady has never confirmed it. Given how much he focuses on sex and getting laid it wouldn't surprise me.

Sometimes his escapades annoy me but being a voyeur, they sometimes turn me on if he brings a sexy sounding woman to bed. And today his partner sounds pretty sexy. In-between Brady's brashness her voice carries through and makes me wish she was in my room instead. I wonder what she looks like.

I'll frequently imagine what the women look like based on their voice and then see if my guess is accurate when they leave. I start to do that when I realize I don't have to imagine it. I sit up with stopwatch in hand and freeze time.

With everything silent again I get up and leave my room, walking the few steps down the hall to Brady's door. I pause a moment. Should I really be doing this? It seems wrong but somehow feels so right. I get the feeling my better judgment is fighting with my lust and growing arousal. My internal debate rages for a few moments until my horny exhibitionist/voyeuristic side wins.

I open the unlocked door to see Brady's surprisingly clean room. Well, sort of surprising. He's told me many times that a clean room makes you more likely to get laid.

He's leaning back on his bed with his usual cocky, borderline narcissistic, smile. He likens himself to being almost as good and good-looking as the famous football player he shares a name with, but that he's probably better in bed than the star quarterback. I don't really care about the last part and the first part is sort of laughable since he let slip he was on his high school JV team and he certainly isn't on the team now that he's in college.

The woman is a beautiful blonde perched on the edge of his computer chair. She's in a tight short skirt and baby doll T-shirt combo with classic red heels. It's clear they were on a lunch date or something and ended up here. Her outfit really shows off her lean toned body and smooth, light golden skin.

Her long legs are crossed and her chest looks to be moderately big, maybe a C or D cup, depending on what kind of bra she has on. Her face has tasteful makeup highlighting and accentuating her naturally pretty face with her straight blonde hair falling past her shoulders. I really don't know how a loudmouthed arrogant guy like Brady keeps bringing such beautiful women home.

I ignore Brady and walk over to his guest to have a closer look at her. Again knowing it's sort of wrong but really arousing, I crouch down right in front of her and look up her short black skirt. I can just see a hint of red panties. Shakily I pull the bottom hem of her skirt up to get a better view. It's a little triangle of red with thin little strips that make me think she has a G-string or thong.

Surprised I actually just did that I let go of her skirt and it stays pulled up. Not wanting to give Brady a free show I smooth the fabric back down, inadvertently rubbing over her crotch and the smooth bare skin of her upper thighs. I get a big jolt of arousal from touching her and my cock is again straining in my jeans.

Thinking I should maybe leave I quickly stand up. Now I have a great view staring down at her cleavage and my arousal jumps again. I just love boobs and she has a nice set of them. From standing over her I can see a bit of white bra under her white shirt. I move around to the side of her to get a better view. Staring at her cleavage I get an increase in both my arousal and the temptation to touch her more.

Again part of me knows this is wrong but a louder part of me, the horny lusty aroused part, thinks this is an amazingly sexy opportunity. I reach down and caress the warm, smooth skin of the exposed top swell of her breasts. It's amazing and after more caressing of her skin I reach further down to grope her firm breasts over her shirt, squeezing them a few times.

Her arms are partially in the way since she's on her phone. I glance down at it out of curiosity to see she's texting someone, I'm guessing a close friend named Megan by the content. Seems this woman's name is Jessica.

Megan: How's the date going? Make it to dude's place?

Jessica: At his place. Thought he was nice. Douchy wannabe frat boy. Ugh!!!

Megan: That bad?

Jessica: Lots o sm things. Prob not good at sex either. Going to leave soon.

Megan: Want help?

Well, she has Brady figured out. At this point he is a wannabe frat boy. I don't know about the sex part. I rarely see the same woman more than a couple times so maybe?

I lean down more to see that Jessica hasn't typed a response yet. Of course leaning down more also brings me closer to her breasts and more temptation. I hesitate for a long moment again before succumbing to my arousal again and following my kinky desire.

Shifting my hand groping her breast back up to the top of her breasts I caress her bare skin. Before I can stop myself I push my hand under her bra. It's very snug so I push her bra out away from her chest giving me a glimpse of her light brown nipples before sliding my hand down to cup her breast.

I sigh happily at the feeling of her smooth skin and firm flesh. I can't really do much but squeeze her more but it feels great! And her little nipple firms up under my touch. I love the feel of her and groping her bare skin is turning me on even more. I haven't had the pleasure of feeling a woman for a while.

It's been about half a year since my last girlfriend and I parted ways. We were good together for over a year but we slowly both realized we weren't great for each other and split amicably. It still hurt though and I haven't really put myself out there since then. I haven't fooled around with anybody either.

Now I'm in my housemate's room groping the woman who came home with him. A gorgeous woman who's already planning on leaving because of his douchy attitude. "I'd love it if you came and fucked me before heading home." I mutter giving her breast another squeeze. "Then he could listen to me having sex for once."

My conscience kicks in and I reluctantly pull my hand out of her tight shirt. I fix her top as best I can, groping her lightly in the process. Taking a step back I look at her sexy form again. Her clothes are back in place, or at least very close to where they were. Sighing I force myself to leave and go back to my room. I want more but I'm so turned on I don't know where I'll draw the line if I keep playing with her. On the upside I know who I'll be masturbating to later.

I sit on my rumpled bed and almost pull my cock out right there but I want to hear what happens in Brady's room. I pull the stopwatch out of my pocket and start time again. There's a long, loud surprised moan from Jessica and Brady quiets down before saying something enthusiastically.

It's pretty arousing hearing her moan that much just from playing with her breasts. Maybe she's really sensitive there? That would be fun. Or maybe she feels everything I did to her all at once? It's not like I'll be able to ask her.

Brady's voice rapidly goes from enthusiastic, to whining, to sort of angry, to more whining, and finally sullen and petulant. All with the backdrop of Jessica's steady firm voice. I'm guessing he expected sex after her long moan and she told him no. His poor reaction fits someone like him getting rejected.

I hear his door open and the loud click of high heeled shoes in the hallway with Brady yelling, "Prudish bitch!" Yep, real classy of him. I keep listening just in case he does something stupid or harmful.

The heels stop before they reach the front door and I jump when there's a knock at my door. I look at my sort of messy room and dirty clothes scattered by the hamper. I wasn't expecting company and my little panic earlier made a bit of a mess. I look around trying to think of what would make the biggest impact in a few seconds.

Except I can have more than a few seconds. I stop time. Again, this is a pretty boring and mundane use for the powerful magic artifact from Lillith. I quickly straighten things up. My room could probably do with a deep cleaning but I don't really want to do that right now. I'm wondering why Jessica knocked on my door and I don't want to wait too long to find out. I do put fresh sheets on the bed though, replacing the wrinkled ones that I slept on.

With things a lot neater I start time again and open the door, "Umm, yes?" I stammer a bit. Even knowing she's there I still get a little flustered. "Can I help you with anything?" I try to be polite.

She gives me an appraising look, seeming to like what she sees. "Hi, I came here with him after a date." she jerks her thumb towards a not very happy Brady leaning out of his room. "I was thinking about fooling around with him but he has waaaay too many problematic things and issues for me."

Brady flips her off, "Fuck you too bitch!" Yep, he's keeping it classy.

Jessica points at him, "See what I mean? Anyways, I'm still horny and you seem like a decent guy with a good bod. Want to have some fun?" She leans into my room provocatively.

"What the fuck you fucking bitch whore!" Brady yells. "I bought you lunch! You should be putting out for me and not that pathetic asshole!" Wow, I guess I know what he really thinks of me. I was hesitating with the weirdness of Jessica suddenly propositioning me but his outburst convinces me.

I step back and hold my hand out, "I would love to have fun with a beautiful woman like you." She takes my hand and flips the bird down the hallway as she enters my room and closes and locks the door.

"That is an excellent answer." She says looking around my smallish room and nodding at how it's mostly clean and neat. "One moment." She pulls out her phone and sends a quick message, probably to her friend Megan, before turning back to me. "Ok, that's done." She says, putting her phone in her purse and dropping it on the floor.

A firm shove pushes me backwards until my legs hit the bed. Another firm push from her and I fall backwards onto it. With quick motions she unzips my jeans and pulls them and my briefs down. I scoot back onto the bed and lift my butt up to help and soon she has me naked from the waist down.

She grins happily as my throbbing erection. I've been told I'm above average size and Jessica seems to like what she sees. She reaches under her skirt and pulls down her bright red little panties. In removing them she also takes off her shoes. I'm not sure why this is happening but I like where things seem to be going.

The sexy blonde climbs on the bed straddling me, her spread legs pushig her tight black skirt up. It's just high enough for me to see her wet pussy and neatly trimmed triangle of dark blonde hair. With no warning or foreplay she lines herself up and lowers herself onto me.

She's very wet and ready to go. A few small bounces and the hot blonde bottoms out, taking my whole cock in her tight channel to our mutual moans and groans of pleasure. She sits there with her full weight on my hips as she adjusts to feeling my hard rod buried inside her.

I've had unprotected sex a few times before but this is by far the best I've ever felt. I'm also extremely aroused so that might be coloring things a bit. Jessica starts rocking on me, slowly at first but rapidly picking up speed until she's bouncing energetically on me.

The sound of her fucking me and her loud moans are sure to be carrying through the thin walls. My idle thought that Brady has to listen is pushed out by the amazing feeling of this sexy blonde riding me hard. I grab her hips and push her dress up until the stretchy black fabric is bunched around her waist.

I stare at her sexy pussy wrapped wonderfully around my cock, watching her lips stretched tight around me as she bounces up and down. Looking up to her chest I see her breasts bouncing firmly under bra and shirt. I really want to see her bare chest.

Struggling slightly I pull my own shirt off before sliding my hands up her waist. I grab the bottom hem of her shirt and push it up revealing a smooth stomach. She doesn't seem to care too much about taking her shirt off. Jessica seems singularly focused on riding me hard.

I pull on her shirt some and she follows my lead, leaning forward and raising her arms so I can remove her garment. Reaching behind her, and with only a little fumbling, I unhook her bra. She lets me take that off too, leaving her wonderfully topless.

With how good she feels and how turned on I am, I'm honestly a little surprised I've lasted this long without blowing my load. Seeing her soft full breasts, C cups with light brown nipples and no tan lines, has me just about lose it. I reach up with both hands to grasp her breasts.

I love feeling them bounce and shake firmly against me as Jessica rides my hard cock. She's panting and moaning even more now, her noises getting more labored as she is obviously close to cumming. I shift my hands down until I'm cupping under her breasts so I can still see her nipples and breasts bounce and jiggle on top of feeling them.

Jessica starts to shudder on top of me before she slams herself down, impaling herself on my hard pole. She screams out loudly in pleasure as her pussy clamps down and ripples on my cock. That pushes me over too and I grunt and moan loudly, my hips bucking as I shoot my cum deep inside her.

She collapses forward on my chest, both of us breathing hard as we recover. I'm content laying there still inside her but soon she starts to stir and sits up. The movement gives both of us a little surprise, I'm still hard. Even though I just came my cock isn't getting soft at all, which is not my usual experience.

"Wow, still ready to go? I'd love to stay and have more fun but I fucked you and I need to head home now." That seems odd to me. Well the whole situation is odd but something about her specific phrasing reminds me of something. "Do you have something for the mess?" She asks looking around.

"Yeah, just use my T-shirt. It's clean and I have more." I reach up for my discarded shirt and find the Stopwatch on it. I pick it up and stare at it, thinking about what I did in Brady's room.

"Are you going to grab your shirt?" Jessica asks above me.

I wave my hand holding the watch, "What's in my hand?"

"Your hand?" She looks at me like I'm being silly. "Is that a trick question? Your hand? Air? I don't know. Can you hand me your shirt?" She seems like she's getting slightly annoyed, which is understandable.

She can't see the stopwatch. That's very interesting. Before she can get more annoyed I push the right button and stop time. With Jessica still riding me. She still feels fantastic and her breasts above me look great. It's very tempting to play with her tight now.

I close my eyes instead and think. What exactly did I do in Brady's room. I looked at her, groped her, felt under her shirt, and said something? What did I say? I don't remember exactly what but it was something about me wanting her to fuck me instead before going home. And she just fucked me hard and now has to go home.

Is that it? Another part of Lillith's stopwatch? Can it implant suggestions or orders or whatever when time is stopped? I open my eyes to look up at sexy Jessica. Well, there's an easy way to test this.

"Jessica, squeeze your breasts once, say 'I'm a little teapot,' then clap your hands twice." I figure those are random enough she's not likely to do all three of those in a row on her own. I restart time and watch closely.

Jessica squeezes her breasts firmly while saying, "I'm a little teapot." Then she claps her hands twice. "Are you going to hand me the shirt? If not it's your bed and your mess." I quickly stop time again.

She does exactly what I said! Not only does this stopwatch stop time but it seems to make people do things I tell them to without them realizing it! This is amazing and incredibly powerful! And I don't even know what the left button does besides make me feel a little weird. I look at the frozen Jessica still riding me and all sorts of sexy possibilities pop into my head.

Again my extremely aroused lusty/horny side acts before I reign myself in. I go with the simplest and broadest suggestion/order for her. Without a lot of thought I say, "Jessica, you should let me fuck you however I want before you go home." Smiling widely the part of me that thinks this is wrong is drowned out by lust fueled thoughts. I unfreeze time to see what Jessica says.

She looks down at me coyly, "You know what, I don't need to clean up and go just yet. I just fucked you. It's your turn to fuck me. How do you want me big boy?"

Still smiling I plant my feet on the bed with bent knees and tip the blonde beauty forward. She follows my lead and lays on my chest smooshing her wonderful breasts against me. I reach down to grab her firm rear and start thrusting up into her.

12