Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She starts moaning loudly as I fuck her. I get the great feeling of her breasts pressed against me while I use her butt as leverage to fuck her up and down on me. This position has me doing most of the work, which I don't mind at all, but I realize something. Jessica isn't doing much of anything except lay on me.

I slow down and ask Jessica, "Do you not want to have sex? You aren't doing anything."

She picks her head up, "I just fucked you. Now it's your turn to fuck me however you want. Just let me know what positions you like and I'll take whatever you give me." She says it like I'm being silly.

I stop time again and look at the beautiful woman. She's basically a passive partner right now. That could maybe be fun sometime but it's not really what I want right now. "Jessica, I want you to be an enthusiastic partner with whatever sex act I want." That should cover things, I hope. I unfreeze time.

The change is immediately noticeable. She goes from laying there to holding me tight and bouncing her ass in time with my thrusts. She basically twerks on me while I pound up into her. Her pussy spasms on my cock and she's a lot more vocal now. Especially when she has another minor orgasm. A few intense minutes later and I blow a second load deep inside her and afterwards I'm still hard and wanting more.

Not knowing where I'm getting the energy, maybe I slept well, I let go of her butt. Sliding my hands up her body I work them in-between us to grab her wonderful breasts. I push her up slightly until most of her torso's weight is being supported by my hands firmly holding her breasts.

The sensation of her jiggling flesh in my hands is great. Even moreso when I start thrusting up into her again. Every bounce of her body is translated to me through her bouncing breasts, all while she moans loudly in pleasure.

Jessica fucks me back but after a while she starts to falter, especially once she has another orgasm. She leans more heavily against my hands as I keep up the strong pace for a bit more. Her pussy spasming on my cock again pushes me over and I blast her insides with my cum again.

Easing her back down we both gasp for air as we recover. After we catch our breath I grab my shirt and help Jessica off me while she contains our combined discharge fairly well. I have her stand up by the side of the bed and bend over. "Ooh, this is just about my favorite position!" Jessica says as she presses her torso against the bed and wiggles her raised butt at me. Holding her hips I line myself up to take her from behind.

She's still just as tight and feels just as good when I push myself back into her slick, welcoming channel. I start fucking Jessica again, her moans and screams somewhat muffled with her face against the bed. She really likes it when I grab her slim waist and hold her firmly in place while I pound away. She orgasms twice in rapid succession that way, making my cock very happy.

She has a great ass that I'm happy to watch but I want to play with her breasts too. After her most recent orgasm I stop thrusting with me buried inside her pussy. Leaning over her I reach forward and cup both of her breasts, each about a handful.

The hot blonde moans as I guide her to sort of stand up. She keeps her butt firmly against me and arches her back until her torso is mostly vertical. She's almost in a similar position to a figurehead on the prow of an old ship. It does two main things. First, I get to play with her breasts. Second, it changes the angle of my cock in her to be a lot tighter and puts the head of my cock rubbing against her G-spot.

I start fucking her again but slowly to start. We can't fuck quite as hard or as deep in this position but it feels amazing. I love feeling her tight pussy on my cock while I hold her breasts firmly, feeling them shake with every thrust.

This time I cum first and keep fucking unsteadily for another pleasure filled minute or so until Jessica screams out with another orgasm too. We both collapse forward on the bed with me making sure I don't put too much weight on her.

After a few minutes I realize that Jessica is getting fairly tired while I feel like I could keep going. I guess she has orgasmed quite a few times with lots of moaning and screaming.

I want to do one more thing before we stop though. I slowly pull out with her holding another shirt up to catch the fluid leaking out of her. Despite the multiple orgasms I still seem to be shooting loads of cum every time.

Once she wipes herself off she stays leaning over the bed with legs spread. Her thoroughly fucked pussy is flushed open and still glistening with liquid arousal. It's quite the sight that would have me instantly hard if I wasn't already. As sexy as she is like this I want to have some different sexy fun.

Gently helping her up on the bed I roll Jessica on her back where she lays there tiredly. I grab some hand lotion and squirt a generous portion into my palm to warm it up before rubbing Jessica's breasts liberally, making sure to get extra makeshift lube in-between them. As soon as she realizes what I'm doing she perks back up with tired excitement.

I've only been lucky enough to have my cock on breasts a couple of times. Sadly it wasn't a thing any of my girlfriends liked. I might have tried this with her sitting up and working my shaft but with how tired she seems I figure this might be better. And I've always wanted to try this position.

Carefully straddling her flat stomach and with a little adjusting I end up with my hard cock laying in the lotioned up valley between her full C cup breasts. Without prompting Jessica starts massaging her breasts against my shaft, gently sliding them on either side of me before firmly squishing them together.

She's not busty enough to envelop my cock but she has big enough breasts to press her soft, smooth flesh and make a wonderful tight valley to slide my cock through. I love the look of them squished together in her hands like that.

I take a few experimental slow thrusts to test what kind of motions I can do without harming her. Jessica starts to moan softly as I do, seeming to really like it too. Soon I'm thrusting in long strokes, sandwiched by her soft breasts, and it's as sexy and awesome as I thought it would be.

As Jessica moans underneath me she makes sure to keep her nipples showing as she holds her breasts for me to fuck. I love watching her light brown points bounce around with her breasts shaking up and down with every movement. It's one of my fantasies come true and I think the only reason I last more than a minute is because I just came about a half dozen times.

All too soon I get the familiar feeling of my impending orgasm. I give a quick warning but that seems to turn Jessica on even more. She moans louder, squeezing her breasts tighter against my shaft. That does it for me and I shoot another load on her breasts, upper chest, and neck. I'm surprised with the forcefulness of it, my cum really shoots out a lot more than it used to.

Breathing heavily I carefully roll off Jessica and sit down next to her. I'm treated to a lovely sight as she caresses her breasts with a happy hum. After the long hard fucking she's a sweaty, sticky, hot, sexy mess. I grab a third T-shirt and gently wipe the mess off her chest. She moans a little from the attention and smiles tiredly at me.

Smiling back I let my eyes roam over her body, "Well, we should probably stop before you pass out on me. Unless you want to try for another round."

Jessica giggles weakly at the prospect of more sex, "You can fuck me more but I dont think I'll be able to do much besides lay here." She reaches down to her flushed pussy and gently rubs herself, "She's pretty tender too but you can do whatever you whatever sexy thing you want."

Seeing her obviously well used pussy and how worn out she is I shake my head, "I would love to repeat this sometime but I think we should probably stop." It's hard to resist her sexy naked body but after all the sex my horny aroused side isn't as loud right now.

"Ok, if you're done fucking me I should go home." She struggles weakly to get up. "Can you hand me my purse. I don't think I can make it home on my own right now so I'll call a friend." Her voice sounds slightly raspy, like she needs something to drink. Probably from all the moaning and screaming.

"Sure, will do." I say and slowly get off the bed. I'm pretty thirsty too. We both need something to drink. I hand Jessica her purse and open a dresser drawer to get gym shorts and a shirt. I need to put something on before I go get some water for both of us.

Sudden loud banging on my door makes us jump, "Dude! What the fuck dude!" Brady yells in through the closed door. "You steal the girl I bought lunch for and then I have to listen to you fuck her! Not cool bro! Not! Cool! Once you get that bitch out of here you and me are gonna have it out! You here me you little shit!"

I'm standing there holding my clothes, sweaty and naked. I have a naked, sweaty, exhausted, and now scared woman in my bed and I realize we never introduced each other. She doesn't even know my name despite our prolonged fucking session. I have no idea what to do next.

Then I grab Lillith's stopwatch off the bed. I can fix this. Somehow. I look at Jessica, "Don't worry, I'll take care of him." Then I stop time again.

Life has truly turned bizarre. Sexy, but bizarre.

12