Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 04

Story Info
Going to a restaurant for food, fun, and pleasure.
8.2k words
4.76
31k
35

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weighing options I stare at the sexy pair offering to take me home, presumably to have more sex. In this timeless world I can mull things over and after a while I come to the conclusion that I definitely want to play with them more, just not right now.

I want to wait until Jesica has recovered and I don't have to worry about hurting her swollen, overly sensitive, pussy. "Let's all exchange contact info and hook up later once you're both recovered and ready for anything." I tell their motionless figures. I figure that should cover it. Probably.

Before I restart time I grope and play with their breasts a bit more. They're right there and it's difficult to resist having more fun. I don't know if I'm just getting used to being able to do that or if Lillith's gift is influencing me. Probably both. Whatever the reason, I love being able to play with them.

It's hard to say for sure since the lines between familiarity and magical influence are seriously blurring with my breast fetish and voyeuristic/exhibitionist kinks. No wonder the sexy succubus thought I was a perfect person to use her stopwatch.

Restarting time I'm treated to the sight of Jessica bringing her hands to her chest and moaning while Megan shakes and moans loudly through another orgasm. I didn't play with her breasts for that long this time so she must be really sensitive right now. Seeing her orgasm again sparks my imagination. Playing with people with time stopped and then watching them cum is incredibly erotic and something I could have a lot of fun with.

Once they both recover they look at me expectantly, waiting for me to answer their earlier question. "I would love to come over and have fun but how about we do it another time." They both look slightly disappointed, "Oh I want to, but it might be best if we wait until after Jessica recovers a bit. I'd want all of us to be ready for anything."

Jessica blushes slightly and touches the front of her skirt, "I am a little sore so maybe that's a good idea." She pulls out her phone, "Let's all give each other our numbers and emails. We can let you know when we're ready for whatever you give us!" She seems very excited about that prospect.

Grinning broadly I exchange info with them. After we finish that I have a fun idea and stop time again. "For the next two minutes you will answer my questions truthfully and calmly and not remember doing it." I'm not sure if this will work but it's worth a shot.

I start time and both women suddenly seem extremely calm and relaxed. They stand there and stare at me like they're waiting for me to do something. It's a mix of freaky, thrilling, and arousing. "What's your sexual orientation? And are you single?" I ask.

"Bisexual and yes, I'm single." Comes the calm reply from both of them.

Those the answers I was hoping for. "Have you ever been sexual with each other?"

"Yes." Both respond and Megan adds, "We were in a foursome with our boyfriends at the time. A few times after that we kissed each other but nothing more."

"Do you want to have sex with each other again?" I'm partially turned on but partially just curious.

"Yes!" Both responses are emphatic. My cock is straining in my pants again at the thought of them naked and playing with each other. Especially with me joining in and playing with them too.

I don't really have any other questions lined up so I wait until the two minutes are up. They suddenly get excitement back in their faces again and they seem to not remember telling me any of that. It's weird and Lillith's stopwatch seems even more powerful than I initially thought. And I haven't even figured out what the other button does.

I stop time again. "A great way to help a sore pussy recover is gentle kisses and licks. Megan, offer to help Jessica with her sore pussy. Anything sexual you do with each other isn't weird and will help strengthen your relationship." On a roll I add, "You'll become fuck buddies and maybe more."

I almost start time again but add an addendum, "You'll talk freely about anything sexual around me and including me in sex is normal and desirable." That ought to set me and them up for long term fun. I start time again.

Megan looks at Jessica, "Sooo, your cute little pussy is sore?" The taller blonde nods with a bit more of a blush. "Well you know what the best way to help a sore pussy recover is..." Jessica nods with a blush. "Want me to help with that? You could come over to my place if you want. I just got that studio apartment so I don't have roommates. It has a nice big shower too. We could get you cleaned up and I could help sooth your pussy while we watch Netflix or something."

Jessica nods eagerly while I comment, "Wow, you sound like a great friend, maybe more." I can't help but grin broadly. "I kind of wish I would be there too but I should let you recover and enjoy each other's company."

Both of them thank me with a kiss before getting in Megan's car and driving off with a wave. I almost went with them but I figure they are going to enjoy a fun Saturday evening together. Or probably the whole weekend. I can go have other fun and maybe join them later.

I go back inside to my room that still smells strongly of sex, and I'm betting I do too. I take a quick but thorough shower before changing into a pair of plain shorts and a nicer T-shirt. Brady is almost conspicuous in his absence, basically hiding in his room instead of being loud and annoying like he usually was.

I grab my usual phone, wallet, and keys. Now most importantly I make sure I still have Lillith's stopwatch but it's magically in my pocket already. All I need to do now is figure out where to have fun and which fantasy I should fulfill first. There are a lot of options and I'm having a hard time deciding what to start with.

This isn't something I've ever really given thought to because it's so far outside the realm of normal possibility. Now? It's like a buffet with too many great options. I don't know what I should do and I still have lingering doubts about whether or not I should even be doing these things.

My growling stomach chooses for me. I realize that after work I didn't eat before sleeping for who knows how long. Probably ten hours or more since I felt fully rested. Then I had tons of sex, had a small snack, and played in driveway. I haven't had a proper meal for a long while, maybe almost a day at this point.

I don't really want to cook so I head out into the warm summer evening here in Denver. I turn up the busy street and start walking. Half a mile away is a shopping center with some fast food places. That will be good for dinner.

I'm contemplating what to eat and what I can afford to splurge on with my meager hourly wage job when I have an epiphany. With the stopwatch I could probably eat anywhere I want. I don't have to make do with whatever I can barely afford. But now where do I go?

Standing on the sidewalk a couple blocks from my house I watch traffic fly by. I don't have a car but maybe I could hitch a ride. An idea comes to me that's kind of wacky but I want to see if it would work.

I stop time and go out to the couple cars in front of me and try to open the doors. They're all locked so I go back to the sidewalk to start time for a few seconds. I stop time and try again. It takes a few tries but I finally get an unlocked car door. It's a spotless new white luxury SUV, which is a surprise since I thought the new expensive cars all automatically locked the doors when you started driving. I'm not going to complain.

I was more focused on checking the cars I didn't notice the occupant. Sadly the only person in here is a middle aged guy in the driver's seat. He's dressed up like he's heading for a date and it's clear he's financially well off. So somebody I have few qualms about taking some free stuff from and possibly messing with him.

I climb into the passenger seat and buckle up. Before I start time again I need to think about what to tell him. I don't want him freaking out and crashing the car. "You won't be surprised I'm in your car. You'll calmly and politely take me wherever I want."

I almost start time again but add, "You'll answer questions honestly and nothing I say will bother you. You'll forget about me once I leave the car." That might be going a bit far but I don't want any long term issues. Hoping that's good enough I start time again.

He glances over, "Wow, I forgot I was giving you a ride. Where you going bucko?" He asks like he's known me for a long time.

"I'm not sure yet." Answering honestly. "Where are you going?"

"Meeting a date at Cherry Creek." Ahh, he's going to the fancy mall with all the high end shops and restaurants nearby. It should be a fun place to go with better food than I'm used to.

"Ok, I'll go there too." He nods politely and keeps driving. I look around at the luxury interior "How much cash do you have on you and what's it for?" I'm thinking he might have a few bucks on him to help me pay for food.

"About $600. It's just the rest of this week's spending cash." He says.

I almost choke. That's just part of his spending cash for the week! Yeah, losing that would be a minor inconvenience for him while that's more than I make in a week. I sit in silence thinking about possible things I could do right now.

In the end I don't really think of anything else to do. I'm sure I could be more creative but right now I'm mainly thinking about food and sex. He's going to help me pay for my food so that's set. And I'm about as straight as you can get so I have no interest in him that way.

After about a half hour of driving he finds a spot in the parking garage by the organic grocer and the main street of shops and restaurants instead of parking by the mall across the street. I've been to the mall with friends a couple of times but only ever driven by this street. I'm a little nervous but also excited about trying out the stopwatch here.

Speaking of that, I stop time again. "Give me $500 cash and then forget you did. Instead, you'll think you already spent it on something else."

Starting time again he casually opens his wallet and hands me a small stack of cash. I add it to the $12 I already had in my wallet before opening the door and stepping out of the car. I now have more money on me than I've ever had at one time.

I walk a few cars away and wait for him to get out as well. I pretend to look at my phone and almost bump into him to see if he remembers me. I get a curt, "Watch where you're going!"

"Oops, I'm sorry. I got distracted." I apologize.

"Yeah, you should be sorry. Now get off your phone and get out of my way." He demands rudely. Well, he doesn't seem to remember me, which is good. With his reaction I don't feel bad about taking some of his spending cash.

I step aside and he mutters something rude at me as he walks by. He sounds like just the kind of entitled asshole who makes life difficult for us at the big box store I work at. Shaking my head I walk away from him since it's almost impossible to confront people like that. I always wish I could do something to jerks like that but it's never worth the risk.

Suddenly I stop in my tracks. I can do something to jerks like that. Stopping time I jog over to him. I can't really think of something clever so I settle for the juvenile option of yanking his pants down, exposing his tightie-whities.

Hiding between cars I start time again. He takes a step without realizing what happend before yelling out in shock. He quickly pulls his pants back up and looks around in embarrassment. Seeing nobody he smoothes out his clothes and walks on. I'm tempted to do more but I'm really hungry. It does give me ideas for playing with sexy women though.

I go into the first restaurant I see, which happens to be an Italian place. The very attractive hostess leads me an open seat at the bar. She's in a little black dress that is very flattering on her toned, slim figure. She's showing a tasteful but sexy amount of her smallish bust. It's interesting that I'm definitely getting aroused by her but it's just at a level of minor distraction, at least for now. It's nothing like the overwhelming lustful frenzy I was in earlier.

Pondering over that I look at the menu and order the most expensive lasagna I've ever had along with water and an iced tea. I don't really drink anyways and with the stopwatch who knows what I would do tipsy, much less drunk.

Looking around I notice several attractive women who are definitely stirring my arousal but it's relatively minor for now. I wonder what the difference is as I wait for my food. I start imagining what I could do with the stopwatch here in a public place. Pantsing the guy earlier makes me think that something like that could be very entertaining in here too, but with some of the women instead. My arousal rises slightly thinking about exposing some of the sexy women in here.

I'm tempted to get up at have fun but my food arrives quickly. I dig into the absolute best lasagna, the best Italian food, I've ever tasted. Nobody in my smallish family is a great cook and we've never had a lot of money to eat out at expensive places. I'm sure this probably isn't exactly what Lillith thought her stopwatch would be used for but it's definitely a huge perk.

Thinking about Lillith makes me think about how insanely sexy she is. Her body, her voice, her attitude, even her smell seemed sexually intoxicating. Everything about her turned me on immensely. Just being around her made my lust skyrocket. That's it! The previous times I basically lost control were after seeing the succubus. I'm guessing just being around her amped up my arousal to ridiculous levels.

That's probably why I'm able to keep myself mostly in check right now. I can feel my arousal slowly building, especially when I notice sexy women, but it's manageable. There are several very attractive women here and having fun is getting a little more tempting though. It's like I have a fuse that burns at variable speed depending on circumstances. It's definitely something I'll have to pay attention to.

Finishing my food quickly I order tiramisu and a latte for dessert. While I'm waiting there's a minor commotion at a nearby table. A beautiful woman in her mid 20s is complaining and making a fuss about something. I didn't quite make everything out but she is berating the waiter for something about how he should have known something. Even if she does have a valid complaint, which I bet is questionable, there's no need to abuse someone like that.

Feeling the desire to help out a fellow service industry worker I stop time and walk the few steps to her table after telling the staff at the bar to hold my seat. Getting closer I see she's gorgeous, at least physically, with a stereotypically beautiful face with high cheekbones and long flowing brown hair. A sleeveless maroon dress hugs her figure with a deep V-neck showing off a fair bit of cleavage.

She's stopped mid-rant with one hand pointing at the waiter and the other hand pointing at her food. She's clearly displeased with something on her plate. I go back to me seat and pay attention to her as I restart time.

"...know how you'd call this Penne Bascilica?" Her rant continues. "I know what Penne Bascilica is and this is not it! What kind of Italian place doesn't know that! Take it back and have them make it the right way!" She demands angrily. While physically beautiful she is definitely not a nice person.

At her table are two other similarly beautiful women wearing similar style dresses. A woman with long blonde hair in a blue dress is looking on with a smile and I can hear her mutter something like, "You tell him!" Her mean spirited tone is at odds with her girl next door, former cheerleader kind of look.

The other woman, another beauty with short jet black hair framing a somewhat angular face, is looking down at her table in clear embarrassment. They all look to be about the same age. I stop time again to think about what to do.

It's clear that Lillith, as a succubus, made this stopwatch to enable lots of sex for some unknown reason. I'm assuming it benefits her somehow? Maybe? Probably? I

But there's no reason I can't take down entitled jerks at the same time. I can make my fellow service workers' lives a little easier or nicer too.

Frowning I realize this might be at odds with my earlier resolution to always make things pleasurable for others when I'm doing something sexual. And with time stopped and me eyeing up the beauties I can feel my arousal building faster. If I want to do something with me under more control I should figure it out sooner rather than later.

Staring at this beautiful but mean spirited woman I have an epiphany. I can absolutely take down entitled jerks and pleasure them while doing it. Grinning I take the woman's hand pointing at her food and push it down until her fingers are dipped in the pale green sauce covering her pasta. Doing something like this is kind of a wishful fantasy of nearly every service worker I know.

Sitting back in my chair I start time again. She yelps and quickly pulls her now messy fingers from her food. He diatribe is cut short as she stares in disbelief at her messy fingers. "Ugh! How did that happen?"

Everybody else barely has time to react when I stop time again. I take her fork and dab some sauce on her exposed cleavage, trying to make it look like she spilled some on herself. Sitting back down I start time again.

She looks slightly confused as she grabs her napkin and wipes off her fingers. The waiter looks confused too but also a little relieved that her anger was diffused. Interestingly her blonde friend is still snickering but this time at the dribble of sauce on her exposed skin. Seems like the blonde is just going to let her friend have sauce on her and just laugh.

The black haired woman notices the sauce too. She leans forward hesitantly, "Umm, Lauren. You have a little sauce on you." She subtly points to Lauren's chest. The brunette looks down and makes a noise of disgust at her slightly messy chest. The blonde laughs and points, calling attention to it.

Lauren glares at the blonde, "Thanks, Samantha!" She says coldly as the blonde snickers more. "How long were you going to wait to tell me?"

Still laughing Samantha shrugs, "I dunno. Probably before it hit your dress. Kate here spoiled the fun though." She says like she's blaming the dark haired woman for doing something wrong. Poor Kate just looks even more embarrassed as Lauren brings her napkin up to carefully clean her chest.

Pressing the button again I stop everyone. Now that I'm not maddeningly aroused like I was during previous stopwatch experiences I more fully appreciate the fun I can have with stopping and starting time quickly like this. I get flashes of ideas to try later. For now I go back to the brunette, Lauren, and pull her hand away from her lovely chest. She got most of the sauce off but I figure I can get the rest.

Kneeling next to her I lean over to kiss and lick her cleavage. The remnants of sauce clearly have pesto in them so I mainly taste that as I gently give her smooth soft flesh some attention. I don't want to go overboard, at least not yet, so I stop myself after maybe half a minute.

Repositioning her back how she was I sit back down and restart time. Lauren clutches her napkin to her chest and moans slightly as the licks and kisses seem to hit her all at once. "What...?" She trails off, not understanding the sudden flush of pleasure. Samantha looks confused but almost gleeful while Kate seems concerned. The waiter is just confused and wary, probably expecting another outburst.

I wait until Lauren pulls her napkin away from her chest, looking down to make sure she cleaned everything, before stopping time again. I figure I can do a little more this time.