Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping her dress and bra strap off her left shoulder I pull them both down to reveal her firm breast with light brown areola and nipple. I cup her breast in my hand and gently squeeze it. She's a nice size, maybe a C cup, and feels great. Holding my hand under her breast to support it I lean down to give it more oral attention.

Her nipple is already somewhat hard but it firms up the last bit as I swirl my tongue around the little nub. I suck on her a long moment before standing up, fixing her clothes, and stepping back.

When time starts again she moans more. Dropping her napkin she clutches her left breast with noticeably heavier breathing. There are more confused and concerned looks as Lauren holds her other hand up, "I'm fine. Just... felt a little off there." She's a little flustered and her anger is mostly derailed.

Stopping time again I give her right breast some attention. I love breasts and I enjoy caressing and squeezing her smooth flesh before kissing and licking this nipple to hardness too. I finish by giving it a tiny little nibble before standing up. My arousal is definitely going up and it takes a little more mental effort to get her clothes back into place instead of playing with her more right now.

Back to my unobtrusive position at the bar I start time. "Ooh! Mmmmmmmmm." Lauren quietly moans as she grabs her breast with her free hand. After a brief moment of pleasure she realizes where she is and blushes. Kate seems even more concerned while Samantha laughs and points at her friend even more.

Stopping time again I decide that Samantha could be taken down a peg or two as well. She has a similar sleeveless dress on, this one in royal blue. I slide her dress and bra straps down to reveal both beautiful breasts. They're about a C cup too but a little more firm and perky with pink areola and nipples.

Kneeling next to her I cup a breast and lower my mouth to kiss and lick her. I love feeling the soft weight of her flesh in my hand and the taste and feeling of licking her firm little nipple. Firm nipple? She's already turned on by what she's seeing.

I kiss and lick and caress her wonderful breasts a bit longer than planned before covering them up again. Standing back I start time again. "Ohhh ffffffuuuuuuu..." Samantha's exclamation turns into a low moan as she clutches a breast with one hand while the other goes under the table.

Kate looks even more concerned at the new development as Samantha tries to control herself. Lauren recovers enough to give her blonde friend a spiteful glare. "Who's laughing now, bitch?" Wow, they really aren't nice even to each other. Once Samantha seems to have mostly recovered I stop time again. Time to play even more.

I quickly pull both of their chairs back from the table before sliding their dresses and bras down to expose their beautiful chests. I'm not careful about playing too much now, I want them both to orgasm when I restart time.

I grab both of Lauren's breasts firmly and give then a shake before kneeling next to her. I kiss and lick and suck on her delectable breasts while gently kneading them. I make sure to lick all over but give extra attention to her brown nipples. Her areola raise slightly with goosebumps so I make sure to lick all around her nipples too.

After a while I switch over to Samantha and her lovely chest. The women are about the same size but hers are slightly perkier but slightly less full with pink nipples. Beautiful in a different way.

I give her similar attentions but find myself changing technique and focus slightly. It's almost like I can tell how she likes being played with. Or maybe how to set off her erogenous zones more. Whatever the reason I give her chest a thorough licking and groping and fondling that I just know we both are enjoying.

After playing with them both I realize that while they are fairly similar I understand exactly how they are different. And different in wonderful ways. I know that everybody I play with will be sexy in their own right. I think about that as I lean my face against Samantha's chest and idly play with her breasts.

Every new partner will be a wonderful experience. I feel a new desire to play with as many people as I can to experience as much fun sexy playtime as I can. I think I had that desire prior to getting the stopwatch but Lillith must have ramped that up too. Looking around the frozen world with beautiful women scattered throughout the restaurant I'm not going to complain.

I focus back to the moment and what's in hand. Namely Samantha's breasts. I give them a good squeeze and bounce them together, loving how her flesh jiggles firmly. My hard cock twitches strongly at the sight and it gives me the idea for how I'll get off. I hold her breasts firmly in my hands and push them together and up, high and proud on her chest, before quickly letting go.

Like before they stay that way in the perfect position for my cock. I stand up and pull my shorts and underwear down. Pausing a moment with them awkwardly around my ankles I remove them entirely and drape them on the chair back. I even take off my shirt until I'm standing there with only socks and shoes on. If I'm going to do something like this I might as well be comfortable and my minor exhibitionist streak gets a thrill out of it.

I straddle the motionless Samantha in her chair and after fidgeting with her a bit, sliding her forward and arching her back slightly until she's in the perfect position. I line my cock up and push the head of it in between Samantha's breasts. I seem to have a lot more precum than I used to but I barely think about it as I slowly wedge myself in between the firm mounds.

The extra lubrication means I get the wonderful sensation of my shaft getting tightly squeezed until my balls are resting against her skin. With great C cups she isn't hugely busty and the top of my shaft pokes out above her tightly pressed together breasts. Her pale mounds with their pink caps grip my shaft firmly between them. i stay thay way for a long moment, savoring the feeling and the thrill of doing this in the middle of a restaurant.

I pull back until just my tip is between her breasts as her smooth skin slides against me, stimulating the whole way. I push forward again, this time a little faster, shivering at the sight and feeling. I start fucking her slow but steady at first but soon I have her chair back in both hands as I piston back and forth between her completely exposed breasts.

The combination of the amazing feeling and amazing sight means I don't last as long as I might have wanted. I'm not going to stop though, this feels too good for that. Soon I'm moaning and grunting as my rhythm falters. I shoot my load onto her neck and chest as well as between her breasts. Her firm flesh pressed tightly against my shaft makes my orgasm seem stronger and last longer.

Eventually I pull myself from in between her breasts and take a half step back. My cum is motionless on her with her breasts still proudly in the air. I should probably clean her up before I start time. But that will be later. After deflating slightly, within a few moments my cock is hard again as I turn my attention to Lauren.

She has similar sized breasts but they are a little rounder and softer with her pretty brown nipples capping them. I'm thinking about fucking them too but I want to try it in a different way. I get her in a similar position, sliding down the chair slightly with her back arched, her breasts right in front of my cock.

With her, instead of just pressing her breasts together I bring her own hands up to her chest. It's weird, like posing a life-size doll, but it's extremely arousing. I position her hands so she's cupping her breasts mostly from the side, holding them up and together while keeping her nipples and areola in view.

Lauren's soft breasts jiggle sexily as I get her in place before letting go of her. I place my slicked up cock below the valley of her chest and slowly push forward. When I start pushing between them I get a great surprise. For some reason, maybe because her hands are holding them, her soft breasts move aside naturally. They move normally as if time wasn't stopped, just like when I was holding her breasts.

I start fucking her in long strokes, pushing myself forward until my balls hit her chest and my cock is almost to her neck. I can feel her flesh move and jiggle against my shaft with my motions like she wasn't frozen in time. This feels amazing in a different way than tight firmness of Samantha's time frozen bosom.

I don't know which I like better. I loved how snug Samantha's breasts were but now I'm getting the weight of Lauren's breasts jiggling and bouncing against my shaft. Looking down at Lauren's brown nipples moving up and down with her bouncing breasts before looking over at Samantha's breasts still squished together and sticking up in the air I decide that I like both. And I want to do both again, along with a lot of other fun things I could do.

That's later though. Right now I turn my full attention back to Lauren and her amazing chest. I love the look and feel as I fuck her chest. Her breasts heave up and down in time with my thrusts and I feel the weight of them pressing against me. Again I don't last as long as I might have wanted to but that's mainly because I'm so turned on by everything. With her bouncing breasts my shots of cum end up being a little sloppier on her.

Breathing heavy I step back and survey the scene. Both of the sexy but petty women still have surprised/pleasured expressions and cum covered chests. Part of me is tempted to start time now and really humiliate them but I'm not that mean. Also the practical side of me doesn't want to leave copious amounts of evidence on them.

I grab their napkins and clean them up as best I can while groping them some more. Adding more stimulation for when I restart time. And I simply want to play with them more. I get them sitting I their chairs normally again and get their clothes back on as best as I can, again with more caressing and groping. It's amazing how quickly I'm getting used to this.

Once everything and everybody is back in place I almost restart time again with me still standing naked next to them. That would have been incredible awkward and possibly dangerous. I quickly get dressed and get back to my nearby seat at the bar to watch what happens. Grinning broadly I pull out the stopwatch and hit the button to restart time.

Both women immediately start moaning and screaming in pleasure. Lauren grabs both breasts firmly and hunches over while Samantha shoves a hand under her dress and obviously tweaks her own nipple while her other hand goes straight to her pussy to rub herself over her dress. The whole restaurant stops and stares as they quite obviously orgasm at the table.

I look around and see a wide variety of reactions from lustful looks to scandalized revulsion. I see a few people pull out phones, including the hostess up front. I'm sure some people want to record what's happening but some people are looking at the phones with angry faces.

Not wanting the fun to stop I freeze time again. I speak loudly and clearly to the motionless restaurant, "Nobody will call security or the authorities about these women doing anything sexual. If you don't like it, just grumble to yourself and don't watch it. Or just ignore it. If you do like it feel free to stare and take pictures and videos for your own personal use. Make sure they do not end up online."

That should do it. I hope. I want this to be embarrassing but not destroy their lives. I restart time to the continued moans and screams coming from the pair. I don't know if I can effect a whole bunch of people like this. Looking around the upset looking people put their phones away and turn their backs in disgust. Even more people quickly pull their phones out to start snapping pictures and filming the pair. The hostess puts down the restaurant phone and quickly pulls out her personal cellphone while rushing over to get better shots.

The pair seems oblivious to everything but the pleasure for at least half a minute. In that time Lauren pulled part of her dress down and was mauling an exposed breast with her other hand pressed between her legs under her dress. Samantha slouched down some with her dress twisted out of place. She's pulling on a nipple of an exposed breast while she spread her legs. Her arm bunching up her dress showing a few people her frantically rubbing her pussy under her panties.

Lauren starts coming to her senses first and her flushed face blushes bright with embarrassment as she fumbles to quickly cover herself and sit up straight while gasping for breath. Samantha follows suit and struggles to sit up straight, not noticing her dress gapping in the front and still partially exposing her beautiful breast.

Both women look mortified but I catch the appraising glances they give each other. That's interesting and potentially sexy. Their friend Kate is flushed too with her hands balled up in her lap like she's trying not to touch herself. Even more interesting!

I stop time and go to their table, "You will happily accept me sitting at your table and will calmly and honestly answer my questions. You'll stay seated at the table until I say you can get up."

I restart time and sit down at the empty fourth chair after politely telling the waiter I'll take care of the recently angry women. He eagerly takes off after giving the women, and especially Samantha's partially exposed breast, a long look. Their faces are flushed with a combination of embarrassment and arousal with both women who just orgasmed about to get up. They both stop and look at me breathing heavily.

"Hello ladies, I have a few quick questions for you." I tell them. They all nod politely as they try to regain some semblance of composure. "What is your sexual orientation?"

"Bisexual." Comes the answer from all three.

"Great! Are you attracted to each other?" I ask pointing at Lauren first.

Lauren looks at the other women, "Yes. More Samantha than Kate but they're both pretty hot." Samantha nods and agrees but has a slight preference for Lauren. That's very interesting.

Finally I point to Kate, "Oh, definitely yes. I've been attracted to them since I met them sophomore year of college."

"Really?" So they went to college together. "Have any of you done anything with each other?" They all shake their heads no. "Do you want to?"

"Yes! I've wanted to since college!" Comes Kate's immediate response. "But they never seemed quite interested and I value our friendships so I never pushed anything." She hesitates before adding, "Umm, Samantha. Your dress is..."

Samantha answers next after she blushes more while quickly fixing her dress. "I kind of want to but it's so fun stringing Kate along I never did anything with her. Lauren and I almost hooked up after a couple parties but it never happened."

"Pretty much the same for me with Samantha." Lauren says. "And it's so fun to get Kate all flustered and hot and bothered. I wasn't sure if I could keep doing that if we did anything so I made sure to never take it further then really teasing her."

I stare at them, "So you've basically been teasing Kate for what, five years or more?" I ask incredulously as Kate looks down with embarrassment.

"About seven years." Lauren answers. "Since college we get together again every couple of months to catch up and tease Kate. It's fun!"

I sit and think a moment. Poor Kate has been deliberately strung along and messed with by these two for seven years. And she seems like such a nice person. I make a snap decision to help her out. "Are any of you in a romantic relationship?" I get heads shaking no all around. "Kate, what are your biggest kinks?"

Kate blushes but answers, "Voyeurism, especially anything naughty in public, is the biggest. I recently saw some erotic rope play stuff and that unexpectedly thrilled me so maybe that? Oh, and I've always wanted to try fisting someone." She seems equal parts excited and mortified as she calmly answers me.

"Great!" I say and stop time. She has some fun kinks that could really work well together. I think carefully before speaking to them. "You three are now dedicated long term fuck buddies with Kate in charge. Lauren and Samantha, you'll do whatever sexual act Kate wants as long as it isn't harmful or a major turn-off. You will all keep meeting up at least every couple of months. More if Kate wants it and it doesn't seriously disrupt your lives."

I think that should cover things. Maybe? I have no idea if it'll work. "Oh, and all three of you give me your contact info. You'll all think of me as a fun person you're ready to do anything sexual with if I ask." I pause and add, "You'll be comfortable performing or talking about any sexual act around me or with me."

I look at how nervous and somewhat timid Kate looks and think about how to make things even more fun and probably help her out in general. "Kate, you'll be more assertive and confident in life, especially when it comes to any kind of sexual activity with Lauren and Samantha." That should help a lot.

Grinning I start time again. All three women give me their contact info while eyeing each other up. Samantha and Lauren are still flustered and there are still some random people glancing at them after their very public orgasms. Once I have their information I almost stand up when Kate surprises me.

"Samantha? Lauren? Are you... wearing panties?" She asks somewhat hesitantly. I have no idea where this is going but I stay seated to find out. Both women nod in confusion. "Ok, take... take them off. And... and give them to me."

"What?" Both women exclaim. "Why?" Lauren adds.

"Umm, because it would be sexy." Kate mumbles. "Thinking about you two without panties in public turns me on."

"But somebody might see us take them off! Or handing them over! Or I might flash somebody my bare... my dress is pretty short." Samantha says, trying to keep quiet but attracting the attention of a group of 30-somethings at the next table over.

Kate leans forward, "All of those are more reasons why I want you to do that!" She lets out a little moan of desire, "Do you know how sexy that sounds!"

"Ugh, fine!" Lauren says. "Let me just go to the restroom." She almost stands up but looks at me. "Umm, can I leave the table yet?"

I try not to smile too much, "I'll leave that for Kate to decide."

Lauren and Samantha look cautiously at Kate but her excited face answers as much as her words, "Here. I... I want you to take them off and give them to me here. At the table." She starts of hesitant but finishes with a definite tone of want and desire.

Lauren looks uneasy but quickly reaches under the table and removes her panties. Trying to act casual she balls them up and hands the lacy black fabric to Kate without a lot of fuss. Lauren blushes in embarrassment while Kate's face flushes with desire.

Samantha makes the mistake of looking around furtively to see if anybody is watching, which ironically makes people notice her more and stare. Four of the five 30-somethings at the next table notice her and watch intently with a pair of them pulling out their phones again. The last member of their party huffs and looks away. It seems my earlier pronouncement about watching or not doing anything is still in effect.

Samantha looks more embarrassed but Kate is breathing heavier now, maybe because she knows there's an audience. She is going to have so much fun with the pair. Samantha starts trying to remove her panties surreptitiously but again unintentionally draws attention to what she's doing. Grinning I have another idea and stop time.

Moving over to her, I crouch by Samantha's side, "When you take your panties off make sure to flash Kate and the people watching at the table over there." Indicating the 30-somethings with their phones out. I caress her breast while I say that and give her chest a firm squeeze. I briefly slip a hand under her bra to play with a nipple before taking my seat again and resuming time.