Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha moans with pleasure again, drawing more interest from some nearby people. She reaches under her dress and carefully peels her panties down to all the eager eyes staring at her. Bending over in her chair she steps out of her panties, also black lace, and as she straightens up I'm a little surprised. She's flashing a lot more than I expected.

Both of her breasts are spilling out of her dress and her sexy pink nipples are completely exposed again. She spreads her legs wide while pulling the front of her short dress up to show first Kate and then the other table her smooth pink pussy glistening with liquid arousal. Kate's eyes are roaming all over Samantha's body and plenty of others are staring too. From the table over one man is obviously taking a video on his phone while the woman next to him is taking rapid fire pictures, both with rapt expressions.

Blushing deeply Samantha hands Kate her panties before closing her legs and fixing her dress. I can't help but smile broadly at the spectacle and I'm really curious about what happens with this trio. "So Kate, what's your plan for the evening?"

Kate tears her eyes away from staring at Samantha, "Umm, I... I hadn't thought about it." She looks back across the table at her two friends turned fuck buddies. From the look in her eyes she's clearly processing finding out how long they've deliberately teased her. "I think after dinner I'll take these two back to my place and we'll have fun with each other."

Her expression changes, telling all of us she's made up her mind about something. She flags down the passing waiter, "Excuse me. Could you please box up our meals along with three tiramisu to go. And the check when you get a chance. Thank you." She is very polite to him, unlike her two companions, and he quickly starts taking care of things for her.

I've probably done enough for them to have lots of fun but I stop time again with one last idea. "Lauren and Samantha, you will do sexy things in public around Kate to arouse all of you whenever it's possible without negative consequences. And by sexy things I mean everything from teasing to flashing to groping to full on sex and everything in between." That should make their lives a lot more fun and interesting and hopefully that part about avoiding negative consequences will keep them safe. "Oh, and you'll everybody with respect. Especially any kind of service workers." I almost forgot the the main reason I started playing worh them.

Starting time, I excuse myself and head back to the bar and my waiting latte and dessert. While I start eating my tiramisu, which is amazing, I keep an eye on the trio and notice that both Samantha and Lauren are taking the last thing I said to heart. They are both doing things to sexually tease Kate. Pushing their breasts up slightly, leaning over, and even adjusting a dress to briefly expose a nipple.

When she stands up Lauren even briefly flashes her bare pussy at Kate before casually smoothing the front of her dress down in place. Soon the trio leave with bags of food in hand with Kate watching the other two intently. I get a quick peek at the bottom of Samantha's butt before she tugs her dress down just enough to barely be considered decent.

They are really following what I say when time is stopped. My commands? I'm suddenly less comfortable with thinking about things like that in those terms. A quick glance at the sexy trio has me feeling somewhat conflicted. Part of me is uneasy with giving people commands but part of me is incredibly turned on by it.

And I did just fuck two women's breasts while they were frozen in time in the middle of a restaurant so I'm not exactly a saint. A few common sayings pop into my head about power corrupting and with great power comes great responsibility. Everything's a little conflicted in my head.

I realize I absently ate the last half of my dessert while thinking about this. I sigh and glance around the restaurant, getting a small surge of arousal seeing the beautiful hostess walking by. Now that I have this power, and the ever growing lust associated with it, I figure the best thing I can do is what I decided earlier. I'll just make sure others have fun and enjoy themselves while I have my own fun. It's a morally grey area but it's the best I can come up with.

I finish up my latte and settle the check, paying cash and leaving a very generous tip. I'll have to figure out a way to get steady money but that can be done later. For now I head the the restroom while I think about what to do next. I need to figure out if I'm going back to my tiny little place or finding somewhere else to sleep tonight. I think of a few options as I relieve myself.

I'm just finish washing my hands when a sexy feminine voice behind me gives me a huge spike in arousal and instantly makes my cock go from semi-soft to throbbingly hard, "Congratulations Ben, you're my new favorite human."