Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 05

Story Info
Lillith's explanation and encouragement for more pleasure.
9.5k words
4.8
25.5k
26

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there in shock with a few paper towels held crumpled up in my damp hands. Lillith, or whatever her real name is, was in the men's bathroom with me. "Wha...?" I manage to blurt out to her amused laughter.

Instead of her previous Renaissance Faire looking outfit she's wearing a what looks like a long halter top. With nothing else but high heels. It's shiny silver with a plunging neckline that's well below the bottom of her titanic breasts. The bottom of the halter top connects to stretch over her hips and amazing rear. The silver fabric barely covers her, almost like a skintight attached miniskirt. It's kind of like a sexy nightclub version of that short, backless sweater dress that keeps popping up in anime or on sexy cosplayers.

She laughs more, causing her massive, barely contained breasts to shake under the thin fabric. Her hard nipples are showing prominently through the glittery fabric. She does a little twirl showing off her matching silver high heels and the almost nonexistant back to her garment. The skirt part is incredibly short, teasing at showing the bottom of her butt or even her pussy if she bent over even a little bit. The top of it is so low the valley at the top of her cheeks is clearly visible.

She finishes her spin and does a little hop to make her massive, perfectly shaped breasts jiggle enticingly again. The silver of her outfit matches amazingly well with her royal blue skin, purple eyes, and glossy obsidian looking claws and short horns.

Once again I'm incredibly aroused and terrified by her awesome presence. "Your... new favorite human?" I manage to ask despite being mostly overwhelmed.

"See, that's one of the reasons I like you." Lillith traces a clawed finger down my cheek, making me almost cum in my pants. "You have a strong will. Stronger than you know." She looks down and chuckles at my reaction.

"Me? Strong willed?" I ask with confusion.

She grins at me, "Oh yes, most people would have orgasmed themselves unconscious by now." Her broad smile shows off her longer canines, "If you didn't have a strong will and strong desires you never would have found my shop, much less claim my stopwatch. And you've been putting it to good use so far." She says approvingly. "Very good use."

"I... I have? What have you liked?" I ask with a glimmer of curiosity bubbling up through my stupefied arousal.

"See, strong willed!" She smiles again, her cheerful demeanor at odd with her almost predatory sensuality. "I like what you did with those two in your driveway and the trio here. Sex is great and anything in public makes it so much better. But what I really liked," she stares at me with sudden hungry intensity, "is that they're all going to have more fun later. Lots of fun and lots and lots of pleasure for a long time to come. I liked everything else but that? Doing that raises you up to my favorite human right now."

"What? You want me to tell people to have more sexy fun?" I ask. "I... I was thinking about doing that anyways." I stammer out. "I like the idea of sexy people doing sexy things. I want to get pleasured but I... I want to pleasure other people too. And have others pleasure each other. That's... really sexy to me. Not just watching others but knowing they're going to have more fun. Is... is that what you want?"

"Yeeeesssssss!" Lillith moans out with obvious desire and anticipation. "The more pleasure, the better." She squeezes her breasts and firmly tweaks a nipple through the thin fabric.

"Ok... I... I... I can do that." I stutter, my brain locking up as her effect on me suddenly intensifies.

"Mmmm, good." She purrs at me. "Oh, why didn't you take any pictures of them?"

"Wha...?" The sudden change of topic catches me off guard.

"Pictures. Videos. You said other people could take them. You even made sure some people would get great sexy shots but you didn't take any. Why?" Her direct question tones down the building heat of arousal and I can think a little more clearly.

"I, umm, I didn't want potentially incriminating pics and stuff on my phone." I explain. "Just in case it gets lost or stolen or hacked or whatever. I wanted to take pictures but I wasn't sure if it was worth the risk."

"Oh, that's all? I can easily solve that. I'll even do it for free for as long as you have my stopwatch." She holds out her obsidian clawed blue hand, "Hand me your phone."

I hesitantly hand over my crappy, barely functional smartphone. Lillith concentrates on the device a few moments and there's a flash of purple and blue sparkles that briefly obscures my vision. Blinking my eyes to clear the visual glitter Lillith hands me a brand new, top of the line smartphone. One of the ones with multiple high resolution cameras.

"It should still have all of your info and settings and everything." Lillith says as she slowly comes back into view. "You don't have to worry about plugging it in, the battery won't ever die on you. It's basically indestructible. It can't be hacked by humans. And like my stopwatch you'll never lose it. Now you can take as many pictures and videos as you want, of whoever you want, wherever you want. You can also stream it to any screen and show people pictures without getting into any trouble." She ticks her fingers like she's giving a sales pitch. "That's a fun little bonus I added to it." She winks at me, the casual gesture directed at me spiking my arousal.

"Oh!" She adds with more excitement, "I gave it a little something extra. When you're having fun with somebody, or somebodies, just set the camera up to record and it'll get everything automatically. Try it out, I guarantee you'll like the results."

"Wow, thank you! I... umm... I'll make sure to try that." I'm back to stammering some with a bit of information overload on top of watching Lillith's massive breasts jiggle and sway under the thin fabric as she moves. "Umm, why would I stream pictures or videos to show people?"

"I don't know exactly why you'll do that but I look forward to the results." Lillith says with almost academic interest. Now she seems like a pornified scientist or librarian. "Maybe to set the mood at a dance club? College presentation? Work training? Yoga studio? Library?" She lists off some random places, "Even a restaurant like this! You have lots of possibilities." She laughs at my overwhelmed confusion and hops again, which only serves to rivet my gaze on her chest more firmly. It's clear that my attention is being sharply divided between what she's saying and her insanely sexy body.

"You probably won't see me again until the New Moon. Come find me then, you'll know where to go. Have fun until then!" I take in her amazingly sexy body from behind as she opens the door to leave.

She stops in the doorway, partly turning her body so I see her fantastic butt and legs but also some major sideboob of her impressive chest. "Oh, you might want to look in the women's restroom when I leave. Just a friendly suggestion. Now if you'll excuse me I have a wedding to make a lot more interesting." She blows me a kiss and leaves me in the now empty restroom.

I stare at the door for a few long moments before staring at my hands, a fancy new smartphone in one and the old stopwatch in the other. I'm incredibly horny right now, part of my mind vaguely thinking that confirms my thoughts about Lillith cranking up my arousal. Most of my mind is focused on lust and pleasure right now though so it's a distant thought.

I'm having a hard time thinking coherently about anything right now so I stop time and exit the men's restroom. I don't see anyone in the short hallway here and I'm not sure what to do now. My arousal and desire is as high as its ever been and I almost desperately want to do something sexual. I kind of wish that trio was still here so I could have more fun with them.

Not thinking of anything else I follow Lillith's advice. A few steps down the short corridor brings me to the women's restroom. I briefly hesitate before opening the door. It's immediately apparent why the succubus suggested I check it out.

There are two beautiful women at the pair of sinks. A slim, golden tanned brunette in a tight red sleeveless dress on the right. She has narrow hips and a small butt above long toned legs. She has maybe C cup breasts with her bra obviously giving her a little more cleavage. Her chin length chestnut brown hair matches her pretty brown eyes.

To her left is a larger, full figured woman with long honey blonde hair and a little lighter conplexion. She has a loose pale purple blouse on top with a white loosely pleated soft skirt. The blouse shows off a tasteful amount of her rather large breasts while her skirt flares out over her sizeable rear. They are both gorgeous and sexy in their own distinct way.

They're also both bent over, leaning forward to look in the mirror. My highly aroused, lusty state of mind wants to immediately play with them but I still have a sliver of self control. "You will think it's normal for me to be in here with you and you'll answer my questions calmly and honestly." I say before restarting time.

"Ladies? Are you single, what are you doing tonight, and what do you think about sex in public places?" I ask quickly. I can feel my arousal building even more with the illicit sexual thrill of being in a women's restroom with beautiful women.

The slim brunette answers first, "I'm single and out tonight with friends and some of their other friends, maybe looking to date or maybe hook up with somebody. I've always thought sex in public is hot but I've never really done anything. I want to though."

The larger blonde gives me her response, "I'm single too. I'm a friend of one of her friends and looking for a good fuck more than somebody to date. I love playing in public but I've never gone farther than light groping except getting fingered a bit one time."

Their answers are nearly perfect and I can feel my meager control slipping. "What's your orientation and would you consider hooking up with each other or me?"

The blonde appraises the slim brunette, "I'm bi and yeah, I'd totally hook up with both of you." The other woman gives a similar answer, which is perfect since I'm not sure how much more control I'm going to have over my succubus enhanced libido. Especially once I start playing.

I stop time, "Both of you join me in the handicap restroom for lots of sex and fun and pleasure with each other." I open the restroom door and shout in the restaurant, "If you hear us doing anything sexual in the restroom ignore it if it bothers you. If it turns you on feel free listen in and get horny."

Barely remembering what Lillith said about the new phone I start the camera app and hit a big button that says, "Auto Record." The phone gets haphazardly leaned against the wall on the counter facing us. With that taken care of the last shred of my self control is pretty much used up. I turn to the motionless pair, stand in front of them, and shamelessly grope each chest. They are quite the contrast between small and firm versus very large and soft.

I pull the slim brunette's bra and dress down below her breasts, exposing her smallish, almost conical, breasts. They're maybe a B cup I guess. Braless they are still fairly firm and perky with dark brown nipples standing up proudly. I suck and lick each breast and nipple, loving her little boobs.

Before I get completely lost in her pleasures I switch to the full figured blonde and pull her loose blouse and heavy duty white bra down. She has light brown nipples and areola capping her large soft breasts. They hang down heavily with gravity when I slowly lower my hands. Her breasts are huge and soft, my hands easily sinking into her marvelous flesh.

I have no idea what size they are and I don't want to waste time looking at her bra for her measurements. Instead I lick and suck on each breast. They're big enough I can't entirely hold a breast in one hand. I've never had the pleasure of playing with such a large pair of breasts before and it's amazing. Looking at the slim woman's perky little breasts with desire I think both women are amazing and sexy in different ways.

I pull the stopwatch out of my pocket and start time again. Both women moan and clutch at their chests before realizing they're now topless in a public restroom. I stop time again quickly as they are obviously getting distressed, which is the opposite of what I want right now. "As long as you won't get into trouble you won't worry about showing off any part of your body or doing sexy things in public." My eyes roam over each sexy woman and I can't help but add, "Damn, it's so sexy having you naked in public like this."

I start time again and both women are suddenly not disturbed at all. The opposite is true as both of them continue moaning and openly grope their own breasts. I open the door to the handicap restroom and both women quickly make their way into the large stall with me.

We end up with the voluptuous blonde backed against the wall. She quickly strips off her blouse and bra to my delight. Leaning forward I press her against the wallpaper with my face at her chest again. She moans under my attentions as I fondle and kiss and lick and suck on her large breasts. I vaguely hear some rustling behind me but I'm focused in pleasuring the breasts in front of me.

The rustling is explained when the slender brunette joins me. Leaning down to claim a huge breast, her nearly naked body bumps against me. I look over in surprise as she's stripped down to just a lacy thong and her high heels. Her slender, toned body on display as she sucks on the breast that's almost as big is her head.

I pause a moment, watching the erotic scene, before ripping my T-shirt off and dropping it to the floor. That seems to change the focus to me and both women suddenly grab me. Faster than I would have thought possible my back is against the wall and my shorts and underwear are both around my ankles. I step out of the leg holes following the insistent tugs of the blonde kneeling on my shirt.

The brunette joins her on the floor, kneeling on my shorts as they look hungrily at my throbbing hard cock. I'm definitely a bit bigger than average in that department but not huge. They act me like my cock is the best they've ever seen though, probably more of Lillith's gift to me.

With a lot of enthusiasm the blonde takes me in her mouth first, licking and sucking on my member before handing me off to the slim brunette. I groan for each of them as they pleasure my shaft in different wonderful ways. They keep this up for a minute or two as I watch them suck my cock. As good as this is, I want to play with them too. I don't want to stop them taking the initiative though. Instead I simply stop time again with my cock deep in the blonde's mouth.

I experimentally thrust in and out of her frozen face a few times. While great, I still want to play with their sexy bodies more. I pull out of her and her mouth stays open like she's ready to receive my cock again. I'll go back later but right now I have a different idea.

Unsurprisingly I guide her body upright with a bit of an arched back so her large breasts are right at dick level. I slap my cock against her soft chest a few times before grabbing her breasts and squeezing them. They are huge and soft with the sexy firm points of her nipples pressing against my palms as I knead her flesh. "Oh yes! Playing with your breasts feels so good!"

Not wanting to leave her out of the fun I pull the slim brunette up into a similar position. I slap my cock against her perky little breasts too before reaching down to squeeze and fondle her too. Her firm, more conical breasts have darker nipples that are a little wider. "Fuck yeah, playing with your breasts feels great too!" I say as I grope her some more.

With my cock resting against her slim chest I reach over and grab a huge bresst of the woman next to her. "You're breasts are going to feel amazing when they get fucked!" I look down at their bodies and add, "Damn, you'll feel so good when I fuck you anywhere!"

Not wasting any more time I go back to the big curvy blonde and grab both her huge breasts. I give them a quick jiggle before lining up my cock between them. Once my shaft is happily wedged in the large valley I press her breasts firmly together to almost completely smother my shaft.

I start thrusting between them, loving how their heavy weight bounces and shakes against my cock. Her smooth, soft flesh and hard nipples feel amazing and I go from slow enjoyment to fucking her chest hard in a few moments. It's an amazing feeling and very sexy to look back-and-forth between her bouncing breasts and the slim brunette's petite breasts on display next to us.

It's so sexy I realize I'm not going to last very long. I briefly think about where I want to cum before I realize that with Lillith's gift I don't have to stop after just one orgasm. I'll be hard again in a few moments for more fun and pleasure. I can cum multiple times so I have lots of options and lots more fun to have.

I want to play with them and their breasts more but I don't want to deal with the mess I'd make if I blew my load all over them right now. I grunt out a quick fix, "You both get pleasure out of swallowing when someone cums in your mouth." That should do it.

Feeling myself about to orgasm I pull out from in between her voluminous breasts and push her back into her previous kneeling position. I shove my cock back in her mouth about like it was before and thrust a few times before starting time again.

Both women moan loudly as all the pleasure of me playing with their breasts hits them all at once. The blonde has a much stronger reaction and she sucks hard on me as she has an orgasm. That and the brunette falling sideways into her and holding a huge breast for support through her own minor orgasm pushes me over the edge.

I cum in her mouth and she immediately sucks even harder, making it feel that much better for me. As she swallows my load she moans in ecstacy with another orgasm, ramping up my own pleasure too. I guess they really get a lot pleasure when they swallow. My brief thought about if it's just with me or anybody is pushed out of my mind as I have to brace against the grab bars to stay upright.

When our respective orgasms are done the blonde slowly leans back while sucking gently until she lets go of my cock with a little pop. "Holy fuck that was amazing!" She says breathlessly. She looks at the wide eyed brunette still groping her big breast, "I'd say you should try that too but he might need... a... minute..." she looks back at my cock rising to full hardness again as I openly admire them, "Or not. Fuck that's amazing!"

She licks my cock before scooting sideways, pulling the slender woman with her so her face is right in front of me. With no hesitation the brunette opens her mouth to start licking and sucking on me. She's clearly trying to pleasure me to the best of her abilities and it feels great.

After a minute or so of an intense blowjob I stop time again. I pull her up again and lean down to kiss and lick and suck on her perky little breasts. I love tasting her smooth skin and feeling her slightly crinkled areola and nipples in my mouth. Again I'm struck by how different these two women are but how sexy each one is in her own way.

Because she has fairly small breasts I'm not sure if I can fuck them. I really want to though and I'm certainly going to try. Playing with them more I squish them together as much as I'm willing to. I don't want to hurt her or give her bruises or anything. Luckily that seems to work as when I quickly let go they stay close to each other. There's a narrow channel between them with her nipples pointing almost to each other.

Laying my cock between her small mounds I push my member down as I thrust up between them. Like with the others frozen like this I feel her smooth, firm flesh press against the sides of my cock as I slide up her chest. I'm obviously not going to get completely surrounded by her but I still feel her squeezing the sides of my shaft. It's not really an experience I've ever had before and it's fantastic.