Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hold my cock down, watching her as I thrust up between her breasts. Her perky little mounds and dark nipples are so sexy but after a bit of somewhat awkward motions I try fucking her without holding myself down. I pop up and slide against the top of her breasts, which is great but not exactly what I was going for. After a little experimentation with angling myself and the slim woman I finally find a position that really works.

I end up grabbing her shoulders and pulling her up and close to me, her stomach pressing against my thighs. This way my cock is trapped and has nowhere to go besides between her breasts and up towards her face. The downside is that I can't really see her chest anymore. The upside is I clearly feel her firm breasts and nipples against me as I fuck her. I also get to look at her pretty face and the large sexy blonde next to us.

It feels so good I want to keep going but again, I don't want to make a mess right now. When I'm almost over the edge I stop fucking her little breasts and quickly push her back down in her previous position. I get my cock back in her mouth and start time again.

She moans loudly as another orgasm hits her, the vibrations and her lips clamping down on me triggering my impending orgasm. She sucks harder and gulps down my seed, enhancing my orgasm and pushing hers even higher. She almost falls over but her scrambling hands grab me and the large blonde to keep herself upright.

Surprising all of us the door opens and somebody enters one of the other three stalls. I look at them in slight panic at getting caught but the blonde looks at me and shrugs, "Eh, we're not going to get into trouble so who cares if someone overhears us? Or even sees us. No harm, no foul. Right?"

We hear a huff from the stall and a woman mutters, "Perverts!"

The pair with me giggle at her reaction. Feeling safer I look down at them and shift my hips back and forth, waving my hard again cock at then, "So, either of you want a deep dicking?" To the background noise of another annoyed huff as the woman washes her hands.

They both scramble to get up as the door bangs open with the annoyed woman leaving. Since she's recovered more the blonde stands up first. She bends over and grabs the support bars opposite the toilet before looking back at me. She wiggles her rather large rear at me in an open invitation, "I can't wait to feel you inside my pussy! Give me all you've got big boy!"

The brunette, getting up slower, looks between us and sighs slightly as she steps back. It's clear she's thinking things will only be one on one. I look at her, "You know, we can all pleasure each other here at the same time." I look meaningfully at the bent over blonde before flipping her loose skirt up to reveal a large, plush rear with a barely seen white lace thong. "Maybe you could help take something off? Or play with and pleasure anything that might be jiggling or swaying or shaking."

The slim woman gets the idea and reaches out with a lustful expression towards the bent over blonde. She grabs the lacy waistband of the white thong and pulls it down, removing the flimsy barrier. After helping her step out of her undergarment the brunette stands up with a small hand running over the large sexy butt in front of her. Seemingly because she wants to, she strips the full figured woman of her skirt too, leaving her beautiful body completely naked.

I stop time again and shift the brunette's hands. The hand on the large rear I reposition between the legs and press against the now exposed hairless pussy. It's sopping wet so I push a few slim fingers inside. Her other hand I guide forward so she's grabbing a huge breast that's hanging down. Placing my hand over her slim digits I knead the soft flesh a few moments before leaving her hand firmly gripping the bent over woman.

For the slim brunette I stand behind her with my hard cock nestled between her firm little butt. Reaching around I play with both small breasts a little before dropping a hand to the front on her red lace thong. She's dripping wet too and I rub the damp fabric to work her up more. Not wanting anything to disrupt our fun I quickly say, "Don't worry about me getting you pregnant or giving you an STI." With me about to fuck them I don't want anything hampering or diminishing their pleasure.

Restarting time both women moan in pleasure and need. The brunette pushes her butt against my cock while her hands tighten on the blonde, who sticks her plush rear backwards against the slim fingers buried in her pussy. It's clear both women are loving it and both women want more pleasure.

I get a little whimper of desire from the brunette as I pull myself away from her. She definitely wants my cock to stay between her legs. I press my fingers firmly against the front of her panties and gently tweak a nipple, "Don't worry, I going to fuck you too." She moans with desire again and nods her head in agreement.

Moving into position behind the blonde, the brunette only removes her hand from the bent over woman's pussy when my cock is brushing against her. She pulls her fingers out and guides my cock straight for the wet channel in front of me. From the way she's staring she not only wants my cock in her but really wants to see me fuck the other woman too.

After the head of my cock finds its way in I push forward firmly until I'm buried deep inside a wonderful pussy with thick lips gripping me tight. Her long moans echo through the bathroom as the door opens again. We hear a gasp followed by a low moan of desire as the random woman goes into an empty stall. Knowing we have something of an audience seems to spur on all of us.

I pull back and slam forward into the blonde to a very happy moan. Her large rear and thick thighs ripple with the impact and I do it again, going straight to a fast pace of long deep thrusts. Sadly I have to let go of the slim brunette's chest as I fuck the blonde but that means I get to hold onto her wide hips and feel her shake under me. I love breasts but this is fantastic too.

As I pound away the brunette isn't idle. She presses her slim body against us with a hand firmly grabbing my butt and her other still holding a huge breast as it swings back and forth in time with my thrusts. She's clearly taking the idea of being involved with things to heart and it's a very welcome sexy addition to have her participating like this.

Right now I don't need to use the stopwatch at all. We simply enjoy the pure animalistic rutting as I pound into the blonde as she gets more and more vocal. Her moans get louder and louder as her pleasure builds, right along with my own. I'm getting close and I can tell she's approaching her orgasm too. In between the moans and grunts from us she gasps out, "Fucking... ugh... cum in me! Fuck! Yes! Fucking shoot... oh... shoot your load... ugh yes! Fill me up! Oh fuck yes! Fuck me harder!"

I aim to please and I'm more than happy to give her what she wants. That seems to thrill the brunette too and she watches even more intently as my hard fucking pushes me over the edge. With my own moaning and grunting I somehow keep up my steady thrusting as I orgasm, shooting my cum deep inside the blonde.

After the first few spurts I slam my hips forward, pulling her large rear against me. She screams out in her own orgasm as she feels my seed filling her up with spurt after spurt. Her inner walls spasm around my cock, adding to my pleasure.

Her moans are joined by some quieter moans of pleasure and the faint sounds of the woman in the stall next to us. She's obviously masturbating to the sound of our fucking. I'm curious about who it is but I'm focusing on the pair with me right now, even though part of me wants to stop time and go fuck whoever is in the next stall over.

After our shuddering and her spasming stops I slowly pull out of her pussy with a wet, sloppy sound. My thoughts of cleaning up the mess are distant compared to my desire to do the same thing to the slim brunette next to me. I quickly spin her to face to wall next to the blonde. Without any further prompting she quickly steps out of her red lace underwear, grabs the support bar, and bends over with spread legs next to the recovering blonde. Wearing just her red high heels now she shows off her slender body, long legs, and her smooth hairless pussy. It's flushed open and glistening with liquid arousal.

"Fuck me!" She looks between me and the voluptuous blonde. "Fuck me hard and fill me up just like her! I want to feel your cock deep inside me... OH FUCK YES!" She shouts out as I quickly shove my well lubricated sloppy cock in her to the hilt.

Her slim tight channel grips my cock differently than the blonde and I adjust my thrusts and angle to accommodate her differences to give us both greater pleasure. Like with their breasts, their pussies are different but amazing. I grab her firm little butt and piston away inside her willing and wanting tight channel to the sounds of her increasing moans.

The blonde, mostly recovered now, turns to face us and watch the action. She reaches down to return the favor and play with the small breasts bouncing under the brunette. The slim woman turns her head and gets a faceful of massive breasts before the blonde leans down to kiss the moaning woman.

That gives me a great idea and I quickly stop time with them frozen mid French kiss. I pull out of the amazing pussy and move the blonde to stand upright in front of the bent over brunette. I take a few long moments to kiss and lick and fondle both of their breasts while I'm at it. They're right there in the open and I just love playing with breasts.

It only takes a few more moments to get them into a new position worthy of a porn shoot. The voluptuous blonde has her back against the wall with her huge breasts on full display. The brunette has one hand still on the grab bar but the other is now firmly holding a big soft breast. Her open mouth is on the firm brown nipple, turning her French kiss into licking and sucking a big breast. The blonde has a hand on the chestnut brown hair to keep the slim woman against her chest and another fondling a small breast.

Grinning at the lewd scene I step back behind the brunette and slide my cock back into her sopping wet pussy. I start fucking her for a bit before starting time again. Kind of like with the frozen breasts, her time-stopped pussy feels different. It feels tighter but doesn't really move with my cock. It's not better or worse, just a different kind of pleasure. I get lost in that pleasure until I'm about to blow again.

Before I climax I start time again. Both women moan loudly from orgasms, a minor one from the blonde and a strong one from the woman I'm buried in and have been pounding for a couple of minutes. Her moans quickly turn into screams of pleasure and my cock is rhythmically squeezed by her inner walls.

Neither one really seems to notice the shift in positions. Instead the brunette muffles herself against the large breast she has her mouth clamped on. Her slim fingers sink into the large soft breast as she seems to suck on it even more. Not that she could move her head much anywsys since the blonde was holding her face tight against her large chest. I also see her hand on the perky little breasts squeezing and really pulling on the hanging nipples.

All of that tips me over the edge and I pump my cum inside the spasming pussy. I slam into her a few more times before holding myself deep inside her, trapping her between me and the busty blonde. Feeling me spurt inside her pushes the brunette's orgasm higher and longer as her whole body starts shaking. After several long moments and a long drawn out scream of pleasure she goes mostly limp. It's a good thing she being supported on both ends otherwise she would have fallen down. My hands on her hips and my cock buried inside her hold up her rear while the blonde and her big breasts keep her front up.

I stay there with me buried inside her as we all ride out our orgasms. The blonde recovers first and pulls the brunette up so she can kiss her again. Her tight pussy twitches on my shaft from her obvious desire and arousal at the kiss and possibly being squished against the big breasts more.

My arousal is getting sated but I really want to fuck their breasts again, this time to completion. I slowly pull out of the slim brunette to her low moan. It's clear she liked having me stuffed inside her. Both women look at me as I gaze hungrily at their bodies, "Are you two up for me fucking your beautiful breasts?"

The big busty blonde laughs, "Sure, that would be amazing and feel so good. But I don't think you're going to be up... for..." she trails off as she looks down at my erect cock. "Holy fuck, you're really ready for more!" I hear a gasp from outside the stall as she eases the slim brunette over to support herself on the grab bar while she kneels on my shirt again. It's clear we still have an audience.

She pulls her own nipples before squeezing her huge breasts together, "I don't usually like doing this but somehow I know it'll be good with you." She cups her hands under her big soft breasts and pushes them together for me in a clear invitation.

I step up to her and place my cock between her mounds of flesh and thrust up between them. I just love the feeling of her heavy breasts pressed around my shaft and I love the sight of them jiggling and bouncing as I start to slowly thrust. The busty blonde moans, surprised by her own pleasure from the titfuck.

The brunette watches intently but then looks at her much smaller chest, "Maybe I can help with her. I don't think you'll be able to do much with these." She almost sadly bounces her perky little breasts.

That attitude isn't fun or sexy, which she definitely is. I stop time with the stopwatch magically in my hand again and think about what to say. I slowly thrust between the wonderful orbs as I figure it out, "You'll really like and get lots of pleasure from breastplay." I figure that's a good, fun blanket statement to start with. "You'll know how to pleasure your partners with breasts and you love doing it. Oh, you'll get lots of pleasure from using breasts on your partners too!" They should definitely feel good too. The more pleasure the better.

Figuring that should be make things great for all of us I restart time. The blonde suddenly moans louder, "Oh fuuuuck, that feels good! Wow, this is amazing! My boobs have never felt this good before! Holy fuck I'm going to do this a lot more!" She shudders with pleasure and squeezes her breasts together a little more. "Damn this feels good! Here, hold still and let me take over."

Following her directions I stop thrusting, holding myself close to her. She puts a little more pressure on her breasts and starts bouncing them quickly up and down my shaft. Her breasts feel amazing as she slams them against my hips, the heavy weight jiggling and sending shockwaves through me with every impact.

The slim brunette looks on lustily, "Ohh damn! I can't wait until I get my tiny little titties on your cock too. That's going to feel so good!" She kneels behind the large blonde and reaches around her to put her hands under the massive breasts too. "This feels great too!" She moans with need as she feels their heaviness while she very deliberately rubs her own small breasts against the blonde.

Everybody is getting a lot of pleasure out of this and there are lots of moans echoing in the restroom. There's more muffled moans coming from the next stall over but I also hear some other moans too. I don't know who is out there but it's arousing knowing we have a bigger audience now.

I don't last as long as I might have preferred but I don't really care. Everything feels amazing and looks amazing as I get enthusiastically fucked by the big breasts of the curvy full figured woman. She makes sure I can see her nipples shaking on top of her jiggling mounds as she continues to press her big heavy breasts against me.

I rapidly hit the point of no return and soon I'm grunting and moaning as I blast jet after jet of cum on and in-between the massive mammaries. Amazingly she seems to orgasm too, just from me shooting my load on her. She manages to keep bouncing herself on me haphazardly while she moans and screams a little in pleasure.

Coming down from the orgasmic high I'm somewhat surprised at how she came too. I try to think about what I might have said while time was stopped but those thoughts are pushed to the side for now. The big busty blonde lets go of my cock and scoots back slightly, letting the slim brunette take her place.

She takes my somewhat messy cock in her mouth and sucks, humming in appreciation and desire as I get fully erect for her again in a few short moments. She pulls me our and slaps my member against her firm little breasts, "Mmm, that's so much fun! Ooh! That is too!" She adds when the blonde presses herself and her big breasts against the slim brunette's back. She's showing an impressive amount of sideboob as she reaches around to grope a small breast with one hand as she slides her other down to the brunette's dripping pussy.

The slim woman moans with desire and slaps me against each of her perky breasts again, "I may not be able to hold you with my little titties but I can still use them other ways." That's the attitude I was hoping for. I love breasts of all shapes and sizes and love playing with them and getting my cock on them.

She starts jerking me off with my cock against her breast. She's really pressing the head of my cock right against her nipple as she does before she starts swinging me up and down with her motions. I get the feeling of her giving me a hand job while she repeatedly smacks me against her firm conical breast and dark brown nipple.

It's a different amazing pleasure, feeling the tip of my cock against her soft skin and her firm perky breasts. Unlike the massive breasts squished against her, these little breasts give just a little jiggle jostling her dark brown nipples. It's incredibly sexy.

I stare down at her and the blonde playing with her as she expertly works my cock. She knows exactly how to play with me and use her breasts for maximum pleasure for both of us. Probably because of what I said to her when time was stopped. I realize how very lucky I am and how lucky any of her future partners will likely be.

The pleasure continues for maybe a couple wonderful minutes until I hear the muffled moans of a woman having an orgasm coming from outside our stall. Hearing that, in addition to watching and feeling the two gorgeous naked women with me, pushes me over the edge. As I start to orgasm the brunette stops wildly waving my cock up and down and centers my tip back on her nipple as she quickly jerks me off.

The extra direct stimulation on me really heightens things as I moan and grunt again, shooting another full load centered on the firm dark nipple of her perky little breast. She moans in pleasure with her own orgasm, possibly triggered by me but definitely influenced by the blonde pulling her other nipple and working her fingers in her pussy. All of those things add up to her moaning and screaming loudly as I blast her chest with my seed as I have another strong orgasm.

As our orgasms peak and recede the brunette falls backward slightly. The blonde catches her and leans against the wall, her hands still holding a perky breast and pressed against the dripping wet pussy. They make quite the sexy sight, almost like the end of a porno. Except this is real life. Succubus magic enhanced maybe, but still real life.

I stop time again to admire the amazing sloppy scene in front of me. After staring a while I realize how messy they are. They are going to need something to help them clean up. I should go find napkins or towels or something to help them clean up. There's no way toilet paper and the rough paper towels are going to do the trick. I'm also curious about who all was listening in to our fun.