Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the stall door I'm greeted by an unexpected sight. There are three sexy women out here all playing with their own breasts. Over a dress, under a jacket, and a shirt pulled up and a hand inside her bra. I don't remember exactly what I shouted to the restaurant but it clearly meant some women stayed to listen and play with themselves.

The door to one of the three stalls is slightly open so I carefully peek in there too. I'm not really a fan of watersports so I personally don't want to see that. I know it's a big kink for some people, but not me. Inside is a woman who would best be described as a classic MILF. A very attractive woman probably in her 50s is sitting there with panties around her ankles and four fingers stuffed in her pussy. She has both breasts pulled out of her dress too. They have a few stretch marks and are sagging some with age but they're still sexy. She also has one held up to her mouth, sucking on her own nipple. Maybe to muffle herself in addition to the pleasure she's getting from it.

I wasn't planning on doing anything else right now but her big soft breasts are really tempting. I spend a few long moments kissing and licking her exposed breasts and nipples. A few long moments turn into a few minutes of intense playing before I finally pull myself off her. She's likely going to have a nice orgasm when I restart time.

Chuckling at that thought I go to the three women to grope and fondle them too. I play with their different sexy butts before putting my hand down their pants or up their skirt to feel their pussies. They are all already very wet and I have fun playing with them and fingering them, making sure to give their clits lots of attention. Finally I expose their breasts and give each beautiful pair lots of attention. They each have their own unique features and I love playing with each different set of breasts and nipples.

Grinning at them broadly I finally leave the restroom. I feel kind of weird walking around the restaurant naked but it's also a big sexual thrill. I find a stack of clean dish towels and a stack of napkins. I bring them back to the restroom and pile them on the counter. I almost start time again but I am naked in a women's restroom. I should probably address that so there aren't any issues.

"Me being in the women's restroom is normal and accepted. You'll all feel comfortable talking to me about anything sexual." That's step one. Time to address all the exposed breasts, "Nudity in the restroom is accepted as long as people won't get into trouble for it. Same with any sexual behavior or sexual acts that focus on giving pleasure." That blanket statement ought to prevent issues for me or them in here. I glance at the sloppy women in the handicap stall and add, "You'll all help everyone get cleaned up before we leave the restroom. You'll be comfortable about touching each other anywhere."

I'm probably going overboard but I want to make sure there are no issues after all the fun. I stop and realize I'm thinking clearly again now. After all the fucking the extreme arousal Lillith caused has almost entirely abated and I have my self control back. Mostly, at least. Hoping I have everything covered I use the stopwatch magically in my hand again to restart time.

The restroom echoes loudly with the overlapping moans and screams of orgasm from the older woman in the stall and all three women by the sinks. As everybody's recovery is staggered I get to enjoy watching them all individually transition from pleasure centered to helping each other clean up. Everyone starts chatting as they casually clean each other off, like this is a normal occurrence. It's a somewhat surreal experience.

I'm surprised when they chat with me too and one of the standing women, a beauty with her lovely C cup breasts still pulled out of her dress, squats in front of me with a damp rag and starts to calmy clean off my cock and upper thighs. She basically starts giving me a handjob and even gives my shaft a few licks and sucks as she cleans me. Once she's taken care of me she goes to help the others. I'm not entirely sure why I got the extra sexual attention but I'm not going to complain.

Unsurprisingly, the pair in the handicap stall need the most help cleaning up. Theybare quite the sloppy mess right now. I stand there in the women's restroom with my hard cock out after halfway getting a blowjob while the watching beautiful women with their breasts out rub and wipe down half naked and mostly naked women. It's ridiculous and not anything I ever would have expected or even dreamed of happening but here I am in the midst of it.

I notice something sort of odd though. For the most part the cleaning is fairly straightforward without much extraneous touching. With their breasts though, they are extra thorough. Lots more attention is paid to them and it's pretty clear everyone is not just cleaning breasts but playing with them too. That's very interesting and arousing.

When my brain finally pays more attention to the chatter than the sexy scrubbing I realize something. Each woman seems to have something to say about breasts.

"Oooohh, that feels great! I didn't think my breasts were very sensitive but I love whatever you're doing to them."

"I always thought I was a bit bi but playing with your boobs has me thinking I'm more than a bit into women."

"Mmm, I'd love to play with your breasts more and get into you. I have a nice strap-on..."

"I can't wait to get home and get my husband's cock between these puppies. Ever since the kids he hasn't be as interested since they sagged a little. I bet I could change his mind!"

"Yeah, you go girl! Rock his world! I can't wait to get ahold of my girlfriend's big boobs! And have her play with mine. Mmm, tonight's gonna be a fun night!"

"I am definitely going to have to find someone who likes to play with my breasts. I've gone through a little dry spell recently and I really want that to change."

It dawns on me, they all love breastplay now. They must have all heard me when I told the pair I was playing with that I loved breasts. I told them something but with all the pleasure and sexy fun I don't remember exactly what I said. I pause time to think about things with a clear head.

Of course seeing all six of them frozen with breasts and more still exposed doesn't exactly help calm me down. Especially since they are still groping each other. The first thing I say is, "Let's exchange contact info. Talking about and doing anything sexual with me is normal and desirable."

With my selfishness out of the way I think about all of them. I may have made them somewhat sex and breast obsessed and I want to steer them towards better, more pleasurable things, "You all will only stay with partners who treat you well and you get the pleasure and respect you want and deserve."

I lean over to put my hands on the pair that were with me in the stall. I hope they are the only ones that get this, "You two should go out on a few dates and have sexy fun with each other. Get to know each other and hopefully things will work out." I stand up while still looking down at them, "If nothing else you could maybe become long term fuck buddies or something since you now have a shared love of breasts."

I look around and decide to add one more thing just in case, "Don't stay in abusive relationships. If you ever have a problem with an abusive partner contact me and I will help." I figure with Lillith's stopwatch, helping people out and taking care of abusers should be easy. Also, they might be inclined to stay with bad people who are good at sex because of my meddling and I don't want to be responsible for that.

Restarting time I'm treated to the lovely sight of everyone finishing cleaning up and getting dressed. Everybody exchanges contact info with me, my new phone magically back in my hand. It's takes longer than usual as I'm distracted by all the sexy bodies around me.

The phone is also automatically adding pictures to the new contacts. Standard headshots but also sexy exlpicit pictures that seem to be from what just happened. I'm just assuming it has something to do with Lillith and her succubus magic and I am not going to complain at all. Definitely not when the busty blonde's beautiful face is next to a picture of her topless and presenting her breasts like she's ready for me to fuck them.

It's only when the fourth woman, one of the trio listening in to us, is giving me her phone number and email that I realize they're exchanging info with each other as well. I overhear, "Here's my number. If my husband can't give me enough pleasure I'll definitely call you."

"Yeah, of course! What kind of fuck buddy would I be if I didn't help pleasure you and those big boobs of yours?"

"And if she's not available call me. I'd play with you and your breasts anytime I'm free."

"Don't you all forget about me!" Chimes in one of the trio. "We're all fuckbuddies here and we should take care of each other! Hey, how old is your husband? If we all showed up some night do you think he'd have a heart attack?"

They must have been talking to the older MILF because she laughs before answering, "He's in his late 50s and still in pretty good shape. He probably wouldn't have a heart attack but he might think he's died and gone to heaven if you all came over at the same time."

"We should do that sometime!" one of them chimes in.

As I get the last woman's contact info, apparently the larger blonde's name is Kelly, I shake my head in amazement. First off, I had all that fun and sex and didn't even know there names yet. Second, I had all this amazing fun in the restaurant restroom. And thirdly, my head sort of swims at the thought that all six of these women seem like they're fuck buddies now. I mainly just meant that for the pair I had the most fun with, not all of them.

Part of me thinks I should be extra careful with what I say in the future, if I say anything in frozen time at all. Who knows what the unintended consequences are going to be of my careless speech. Another part of me thinks about how sexy it would be for all of them to have fun in a breast lovers orgy. That thought is far more compelling to me right now. I really doubt I'm going to be able to stay silent and resist temptation so I'll just have to try to be careful about what I say and hope for the best.

With all the women dressed and contact info exchanged they start to leave the restroom. Kelly, the big blonde, grabs my exposed hard cock and gives it a few quick tugs, grinning broadly at my reaction, before leaving with a flourish. The rest of them follow her lead and I basically get a quick handjob from each woman as they go. I notice the slender brunette joins the big blonde with a kiss before they walk off with arms around each other's waists. I hope they work out.

Soon I'm the last one left so I head back into the stall with my discarded clothes. Instead of getting dressed I discover something awkward. My shirt and shorts were both used to kneel on and both garments have large wet patches on them from all the combined fluids. I'm left naked in a women's restroom holding a phone and a stopwatch. After everything that just happened it's only now that I feel very awkward. I guess I need to go find some new clothes.