Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 06

Story Info
Parking lot fun and meeting a friend.
11.4k words
4.86
22.4k
28

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look down at my shirt and shorts with dismay. They were both used to kneel on by women during our playing and fucking. And both women had powerful orgasms on them before and after I filled them with my cum. It's no wonder both garment have big wet splotches on them. Even my discarded underwear is messy.

While they are washable, my clothes aren't really in any condition to wear. At least my socks and shoes are still ok. A quick search on my shiny new phone tells me there's a clothing store a half block away. I'm surprised my phone's internet is even working and I'm sure I have Lillith to thank for that.

With phone and stopwatch in hand I leave the bathroom. It's weird but thrilling to walk around naked in public with only my shoes on protecting my feet. I get an almost immediate hard-on when I start making my through the time frozen restaurant. With my cock leading the way I guess I'm way more of an exhibitionist than I thought I was.

All sorts of fun ideas pop into my head. With Lillith's stopwatch there would potentalially be a lot of fun sexy things I could do in public. I'll really have to figure out how to do some of those things while going along with my ideas about how to use the time stopping ability. I want to be at least somewhat responsible with it. Or at least as responsible as I can with a magical ability and influence from a succubus.

I have a few ideas for rules about what I should and shouldn't do. Like any arbitrary rules though, I'm sure I'll miss something or will figure out how to bend my own rules in the future. I'll have to think about that and see what I can come up with.

When I get to the front of the restaurant the doors are blocked by a pair of attractive women in their mid thirties. In this frozen time everybody seems to be a lot lighter than normal. It's easy to simply pick one woman up by her waist, go by, and put her back in place.

I mostly keep my hands to myself except for a quick squeeze of her breasts through her blouse. Part of me definitely wants to do more with her but I'm trying to be good. Or at least less bad. I also want to get some clothes so I can walk around with normal time flowing too.

Luckily it's quick and easy to walk the half block to the upscale clothing store. I manage to make it to my destination with no other sexy distractions. At least none that I acted on. There are a few women I wouldn't mind playing with but I resist the temptation.

I go into the mostly empty store and almost panic at the prices. A single pair of shorts costs more than I make in a day at my crappy job. Shaking my head in disbelief I ignore the guy at the register and the one other customer, an early middle aged guy who looks like he has lots of money. I just want to find some clothes and since I'm not into guys at all I have no desire to do anything with them. It makes it easy to focus on getting new clothes.

After trying a few things on I decide that while the clothes may be overpriced, they are definitely far higher quality than I'm used to. I end up with grey silk underwear, black linen shorts, and a dark blue short sleeve button up shirt. I like brighter colors too but I deliberately choose something that is more nondescript. At least for now I don't want to draw lots of attention to me. The clothes fit well and they have all finished seams inside making them far more comfortable than my usual cheap clothes.

Thinking I'll give the cashier some money and tell him to ring it up and keep the change, I realize I've been kind of stupid and careless. I don't have my wallet or my keys. I left them in my shorts on the bathroom floor. In my awkward haste to find new clothes I completely forgot about and ignored my old clothes. I really need to be better about things like that.

A quick pat down of the customer turns up a wallet with over a thousand dollars of cash in it. What kind of people shop here? Who carries that kind of cash? I take a few hundred bucks and tell him to think he spent it on something already. Looking at the price tags I guess about what the cost will be and give that and a bit extra to the cashier just in case. I tell him to ring it up and keep anything extra as a tip. I don't want him to get in trouble for missing merchandise.

Grumbling to myself about my carelessness I head back to the restaurant. I again move the woman out of the way with a bit more groping of her lovely breasts. I think I have a slightly stronger desire to play with her and fewer feelings of inhibition against it now. I don't know if it's the result of growing familiarity, innate horniness and desire, some effect of the stopwatch, part of Lillith's extra gift to me, or most likely some combo of the above.

I find my messy clothes and dig out my wallet and keys, luckily unscathed. After pocketing them I ditch my old clothes in the trash of the men's restroom. I don't like to be wasteful but I also don't know what else to do with them right now.

With that sorted out I also realize how easy it should be to take care of food, clothing, and probably shelter for me. And if I find the right people, money shouldn't ever be an issue either. Strangely, that thought lifts more of a weight off my shoulders than anything else so far. For the first time in my life I don't think I'll have to struggle to make ends meet.

Humming to myself I restart time and head back towards the exit. Through the restaurant I can see the woman I groped stumble slightly and moan in surprise, her companion looking around to see what she could have tripped on. They both straighten up, laugh it off, and finish coming in. The sexy hostess greets them and I'm treated to the sight of her bending over slightly as she looks at her table map on her podium.

Stopwatch back in hand I freeze time. The hostess is wearing a sexy little black dress that's perfectly appropriate for her job. It matches and highlights her tall, slender body and average sized breasts. She's basically model gorgeous with perfect makeup and long straight blonde hair. My cock, already mostly hard, stiffens with arousal.

I follow the lusty voyeuristic side of me and slowly pull the bottom her of her dress up her toned thighs. In a sort of juvenile fantasy, I'm curious and want to see what kind of panties she has one.

As more and more skin is revealed I begin to wonder if she's even wearing any when a smooth flat band of black appears high around her hips. She has a sexy seamless thong that does nothing to cover her shapely rear and barely covers her pussy.

I do the same up top and slowly peel her dress off to reveal a matching black bra. I take a few quick pictures before pulling her bra straps down her shoulders and flipping her cups down to reveal her hidden treasures underneath the slightly padded fabric.

She has wonderful evenly tanned breasts with smallish light brown nipples topping them. I give each breast a caress and a squeeze and a quick little kiss. I love feeling her soft breasts and her nipples firm up in my mouth.

Part of me wants to play with her more but I figure I've played here enough. I take a few quick pictures of her before I get her clothes back into place. Stepping back to roughly where I was I restart time to the sight of the hostess holding onto to podium tight as she lets out a short low moan.

I rush out before I give in to the temptation to do more to her, even though fucking her right there at her podium is very tempting. I could and I'm sure it would be pleasurable for both of us, but it would probably also mess up her work for a little bit. I really need to figure out some guidelines for using the stopwatch.

I start walking down the street, not really going anywhere specific. I check my phone and it's almost 9pm on a Saturday evening. It seems a lot more time has passed since I got the stopwatch and met Lillith. I suppose more time has passed for me, which is hard to wrap my head around. With everything that's happened I'm lost in thought as I walk aimlessly down the street before playing some more.

I really wish I could talk to somebody about this but who could I talk to? Who would even believe me? Most of my family is not an option and I don't really keep up with my high school buddies anymore. Or the people I met when I took some classes at the community college. The people I know the best right now are my three roommates, who I mainly just tolerate, and the people I work with. I don't have much of a social life for a 25 year old.

I haven't had contact with my parents since the second time they declared bankruptcy and got divorced at the same time to scam the system. That was a year ago. Apparently they got married again recently but I only found out after the fact through a social media post. My oldest brother is a get-rich-quick type of guy with a bad temper who's been fired from a few used car dealerships. My other older brother joined some religion that sounds suspiciously like a cult where he seems to be exploiting people.

Basically none of my close family are nice people and I don't want much, or anything, to do with them. I definitely don't want to tell them about Lillith and the stopwatch. Same goes with most of my extended family. My aunts and uncles and their families on both sides are almost all similarly terrible people. I don't really want anything to do with most of them.

There is my one cool, actually a decent person, aunt and her family but I haven't seen them for almost a year. And until I have better control over things I don't want to risk being around them. I would like to help them have better lives if possible at some point.

Between all of that and breaking up with my girlfriend a few months ago I sigh heavily. I'm not in a great spot socially but I'm mostly fine with things. I'd rather be like this than deal with shitty people.

Even still I can't help thinking I'm kind of a social loser when my phone chimes with a text. Pulling it out of my pocket I see it's from Crystal, the one person from work I've hung out with outside our job.

Recently she's pushed me to go do something fun after my breakup. I have to admit she was right and I'm happy she encouraged me. Crystal and a half dozen of her friends met me at a food truck thing with live music a few weeks ago. And I met her and a few of them at the free weekly concert at the park near downtown. It wasn't really my favorite music but it was fun. I open her text.

Crystal: Hey Ben! Hrd u r closin trmw. Me 2. Wnt 2 hng 2nit? Kroake at shitty dve bra

Her texting is always a little cringeworthy but deciphering her texts is part of her charm. Most of the time. She's one of those really smart people who's talking and writing has a hard time keeping up with her brain. Pair that with her diagnosed but mostly untreated ADHD, and I'm pretty sure undiagnosed mild dyslexia, and it makes sense. If those two were treated and accommodated I'm sure she could run a whole store and not just be another poorly treated employee in her mid 20s.

So she's offering to go to karaoke at a shitty dive bar with me. I appreciate that "shitty" is just about the only thing she actually spelled out. That could be fun for a variety of reasons, regular and stopwatch related, so I text back.

Ben: Sure, when and where. I'm not home. Actually at Cherry Creek right now. It's a story

Texting her I realize Crystal is also just about the only person I might consider talking to about Lillith and the stopwatch right now. I get an immediate response.

Crystal: Wtf u doin thr? Im nera thr. Mall or shps? Addrss? I cn prk its free

Ben: Parking garage by grocery store. I'll meet you there. I'll find your flashy car

Crystal: Dick. My car is graet! Be thr n 15

I laugh because her car is going to really stick out in the parking garage full of newer and far more expensive cars. Crystal drives a 90s Civic with each door a different color. I have no idea how she keeps it running. Probably because she knows how to work on cars and does everything on it herself. Some of her fixes have been creative and it shows.

I'm looking forward to seeing her, more than I have in the past. I'm guessing it's a combo of realizing I might be able to talk to her about Lillith, wanting to hang out with a friend, and maybe some new sexual feelings towards her. I've always thought she was attractive but as a coworker I never really thought of her that way. After getting the stopwatch it seems like most of my thinking is influenced by sex.

I turn around and start walking back to the parking garage. I'll definitely get there before she does. I wonder what she'll be wearing. At work she's clearly a bit alternative with her black hair cut in an asymmetric bob with a serious undercut. Aside from that she wears standard boring clothes and standard minimal makeup.

When I saw her outside work I didn't recognize her at first. I described her clothes and bold makeup as gothy TankGirl, which she took as a flattering complement. Aside from being a very different style it also showed off her lean athletic body and quite a bit of her larger than expected breasts. Part of the gothy look is that she has very pale skin with light blue eyes to match her jet black hair.

It only takes a few minutes to get to the parking garage and I'm left with a choice of where to wait. I don't want to miss her, although I'm sure I'll hear her car, so I wait by the main entrance between the garage and the Whole Foods.

It's a good spot that allows me to do one of my favorite pastimes, people watching. It's free, frequently interesting, and satisfies my voyeuristic streak. With the usual clientele at the grocer as well as people parking to go to dinner, drinks, or maybe clubs there are a lot of attractive people around.

In the past I would always be careful not to stare and I definitely wouldn't do anything. With the stopwatch though, I can do more. Already have done more. Despite having some reservations still, I can't resist the temptation as a group of four women walk by dressed for a night out.

Lillith's stopwatch suddenly in hand, I pause time. All four of them are wearing some variation of high heels, tight pants, and revealing tops. Walking to them for a closer look I let my eyes openly roam over their sexy bodies. My resolve crumbles fast and before I stop myself I've reached out to cup a breast through a slinky halter top.

Doing things in public, especially playing like this, has always been a fantasy/fetish of mine. Until meeting Lillith and getting her stopwatch I've never been able to do anything like this. Not even with former girlfirends since sadly none of them had a public fetish or kink too.

I let out a slight groan of pleasure and desire as I caress and squeeze a wonderful breast. It's an extra thrill that I'm doing this right here on the sidewalk with lots of people around. Any minor lingering guilt and hesitation gets washed away by my lust and arousal as I get both hands on her to start kneading her chest. She has slightly larger than average breasts and I can feel her nipples harden through her bra and thin top.

With my hands on her breasts I think about what Lillith said and my own desire to give pleasure. I address the quartet of sexy women, "All four of you love breast play. Getting played with and using your breasts to pleasure others will give you a lot of pleasure. Maybe you could even pleasure each other if you swing that way. That would be really sexy."

I squeeze the pair I'm holding and add. "Mmm, being naughty and playing in public is so much fun!" I realize I said that out loud, "As long as it's safe to do so. Be careful and don't put yourself in danger just to play. Oh, and don't stay with abusive partners. Only stay with someone who gives you the respect and pleasure you definitely deserve. Stay safe and take care of yourselves and each other."

I look around to see if anyone's watching, which of course nobody is. There are at least a dozen other people around though, giving me a thrill and getting my cock fully erect. I reach up to her neck and under her curly dark hair to unhook her halter top. After pulling it down I reach back to unhook her bra as well. Pulling the straps down also pulls the bra cups down to reveal her luscious breasts.

She has full breasts, a C cup or maybe even a D, that look big on her slender frame. She has small little dark nipples on her smooth, medium brown skin. I lean forward to kiss and lick the young black woman's beautiful breasts. I love sucking on her soft flesh and her firm little nipples as I go back and forth between her breasts.

Giving her breasts a final kiss I turn to her companion, a golden tanned blonde wearing a similar halter top. Exposing her breasts reveals average sized light brown nipples on slightly smaller breasts. They're no less wonderful though and I happily kiss and lick and suck on them too.

The third woman has short brown hair and smallish B cups under her tight satiny blouse. Her smaller breasts are capped with wide puffy pink nipples that plump up amazingly in my mouth when I suck on them. I give her puffy nipples lots of attention, going back and forth between them several times.

The last woman is slightly larger than the other slender women, mainly because she has the wider hips and bust of a more typical hourglass figure. Under her blouse and bra the curvy Latin beauty has dark nipples and wide areola on her big breasts. Her golden bronze skin and soft flesh feels wonderful as I give her lots of attention too.

Sighing lustily I stare at them a long moment before pulling out my magical phone to take some pictures. With some more groping I get them all dressed again, at least as best as I can. "The four of you will think the pleasure I gave you is great. If you orgasm now, try to be discreet. You'll fix your clothes like it's no big deal and continue your evening."

I stand back and restart time. The four stumble slightly and stop as each woman moans to varying degrees. They get a few funny looks but I don't think anybody else notices they all just had orgasms on the sidewalk. It's kind of amazing and my arousal climbs a little higher.

It's hard to resist having more fun and I give the same treatment to a few other women while I wait. A 40ish year old brunette in business clothes going shopping. She has surprisingly sexy lace ribbon lingerie under her suit and piercings in both her pink nipples.

I also have fun with a pair of 30-somethings in jeans and T-shirts. They have similar perky little breasts, one with small dark brown nipples and the other with thicker light brown nipples. I tell all of them the same things and get the double pleasure of playing with them and then watching them all orgasm when I restart time.

Even though I can have plenty of time by using the stopwatch I wait and just people watch in normal time for a bit. I can feel my arousal growing every time I play in frozen time and I don't want it to crank up too much before Crystal gets here. I want to be able to have a good conversation about things without potentially losing control.

I have to check the timestamp of when Crystal texted me to figure out how much longer I have to wait. My sense of time is completely skewed since using the stopwatch. Only five minutes have passed in real time. I'm probably never going to have a normal idea of time again.

After waiting about ten more minutes I see and hear something that I can't really ignore. A couple, she looks to be in her early forties and he looks to be early fifties, stop on the sidewalk near the exit to the parking garage.

He's clearly kept himself in decent shape and looks like a well-off sales guy. Fake tan, short blonde hair, cheesy smile, and an obvious air of entitlement that matches his slacks and tight button up shirt. He looks like who my roommate Brady wants to be.

She's very attractive and wearing a flattering yellow summer dress that shows off her hourglass body, toned legs, and a moderate amount of her fairly large breasts. She's beautiful with long curly light brown hair and bright brown eyes but clearly unhappy about something.