Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donning the gloves I make short work of cleaning up myself first and then the beauty next to me. I clean up her legs and nethers easily but I'm honestly not sure how much is going to start leaking out once time starts again. It seems like with her hand still pressing on her mound that most of it dribbled out. It's kind of a surreal but weirdly sexy experience cleaning her up like this.

I pick her up and move her to the side and use the rest of the water to wash away any of the obvious signs of sex. Now it just looks like somebody dropped a drink or something. I get dressed before turning to decide what to do with Jessica's clothes.

Straightening her out I get her in a normal standing position. I flip her short white pleated skirt back down and pull her spaghetti strap tank top back into place without her bra. I caress and bounce her breasts a few times before slowly removing my hands to allow them to settle more naturally.

It's clear her large breasts are braless under the thin, pale pink material. Her erect nipples are very obviously tenting her top just below the low cut neckline. It's not going to take much for her daek pink areola to be seen or her nipples to pop free. I don't know where they're going though so I decide to say something else.

"Jessica will listen to and follow Melissa's advice about what to wear. Melissa, you'll advise and encourage Jessica to wear the sexiest clothes you deem safe and appropriate. Preferably clothes that make it easy to accidentally flash people. You'll all accept this as a normal part of life." Thay should take care of that.

"Oh, you should get Jessica some half bras or demi bras or shelf bras. Whatever they're called, the bras that give support but leave them partially or mostly uncovered. Something to support her beautiful breasts and help keep them perkier for longer. Maybe sheer or lace bras too? Those would all be sexy."

I gaze hungrily at her chest, "Not all the time though. Braless is very sexy too." I give them another squeeze and gently tweak her nipples. "Ooh, your nipples need very little stimulation to get nice and firm. It'll be sexier to show them off most of the time."

I end with what I think will be my usual thing of telling them to exchange contact info with me, be OK talking to me about anything and to think doing anything sexual with me is great and desirable (I exclude Richard from the last part but tell him he'd be happy for me to do anything with the women in his family), and to not stay with abusers and contact me if they ever need help with abusive people. It's partly selfish but partly wanting them to be safe and not come to serious harm because of me.

Thinking of that last part I also tell them to always take care of themselves, take care of each other, and stay safe. I know it's kind of generic and broad but specifics might not work here. Of course something broad like this might not either. At least I'm trying something.

Picking up my phone I give one more loud command that Jessica having an orgasm right now is nothing to worry about. People should feel free to watch if it interests them, otherwise simply ignore it. Starting time again the young woman moans loudly and I have to catch her when her legs give out from all the pleasure that hits all at once. I get the lovely experience of holding her close with her big breasts pressed against me as she shakes and shudders.

Glancing around some people are ignoring the sight but more are watching intently. It's thrilling knowing people are getting turned on by what I've done here. It's also thrilling holding an orgasming woman in public. I'm tempted to do it all over again right now but Crystal is already in the parking garage.

Once her orgasm subsides I help Jessica stand up, getting an up close view of a nipple that popped free. It takes a few seconds for her to notice my gaze on her partially bare chest and a few more before she fixes her top. Nobody really seems to care that much, like it happens all the time. My cock twitches knowing it will definitely happen a lot from now on.

I quickly get their info and for the parents I get headshots automatically added on the phone again. For Jessica I get a headshot and a topless picture that really shows off her fantastic breasts. It's her with her back arched putting them on full display.

Once that's done Jessica picks up her bra and panties, flashing me her rear and a peek of her glistening pussy in the process, and holds them up to her mother, "Mommy, should I put these back on? Or should I just go like this?" She looks down at her barely contained breasts.

"Hmm, good question sweetie." Melissa says as she gives her skimpily attired daughter what a quick appraisal. "This is Cherry Creek and we're going to what should be a fairly safe place so I think you should stick with what you're wearing. Nice choice sweetie, you look great!"

"Thank you Mommy!" She jumps a little and her breasts bounce heavily, threatening to free themselves. "I'll just run and put these in the car." She grabs the keys from Richard, "I'll be right back!" She turns with a flourish that half moons me and the parking lot and runs back into the garage.

I watch her before excusing myself and waiting a few steps away. The married couple starts chatting and Richard actually seems to be listening to his wife now instead of acting like she didn't have anything useful to say. They already seem more like partners instead of an overbearing husband and a tired, ignored wife. I hope their relationship gets a lot better now.

A few moments later a petite gothy, punky woman exits the garage. She has her shorter black hair styled in asymmetric messy chunks. Her pale face has fun bold makeup with bright metallic blue eyeshadow that highlights her blue eyes. A plain black tank top and black denim shorts cover her very ripped fishnet tights and long sleeve mesh shirt. Big chunky black boots round out her image.

"Crystal!" I call and wave her over. I'm surprisingly happy to see her. Not just in my new sex obsessed way. I'm genuinely happy for her to be here. I think she became a lot better friend over the past few months than I realized.

She stares at me in shock while rubbing her arm a moment before walking over. Although stomping over might be more accurate. "The fuck are you wearing? Those clothes are not cheap!" She pauses, "They do look kind of good on you. Your shoes don't match though."

She's still rubbing her arm as she joins me. I always seem to forget how small she is. I'm about six feet tall and even with her boots the top of her head barely reaches above my chin. She has lean limbs, a slim frame with narrow shoulders and hips, and a toned body. While she probably has about C cup breasts they seem bigger than normal on her tiny frame. She's one of those people who have a big personality in a small package.

"Umm, that's part of the story I want to tell you." I point at her arm, "You ok?"

"It better be a good story buddy because I'm really confused right now." She stops rubbing her arm. "Umm, yeah I'm fine. I just, umm, kind of walked into a parked car." She glares at me when I laugh, "Hey, you would have too! Some chick runs by carrying a bra and I think some panties with one of her big tits bouncing out in the open and the other trying to join. Then she puts her things into a big ol' suvvy by bending over and flashing me her ass. And let me tell you, she didn't have anything on under her skirt. You would've run into a car too."

I start laughing harder, "What? You don't believe me?" She demands, punching me in the arm. "I'm serious! I wouldn't make that shit up!"

Holding my hands up to placate her and fend off another punch I laugh more, "Oh, I believe you. Was it her?" I point to Jessica rejoining her parents. We both stare as Melissa points to her daughters chest with a casual gesture like she's done it a thousand times. Jessica looks at her still bare breast and pulls her top down to completely expose both her breasts before pulling the neckline back up and in place again.

Crystal stares and nods, "Holy shit! Did you see that!" She says, still watching as the family starts walking away. I can't help but laugh more at her hungry expression. Even though we'd never talked about it I got the distinct impression she was interested in women and this confirms that.

Crystal looks at me, my new clothes, my knowing smile, and back at Jessica disappearing around the corner with a twirl of her skirt that half moons us. Crystal rounds on me. "OK, WTF Ben. Spill. What the fuck is going on and what do you know?"

"Ok, I can explain. It'll sound weird though." I warn her.

"Ben, some hot babe just ran through a parking garage with her boob out. Flashed me her butt and twat. Ran back to join her, I dunno, seemed like parents maybe, with her boob still out. Fixed it, and I'm using serious air quotes here, fixed it by flashing her boobs to the whole parking lot. Then she just waltzes off like that's normal before flashing her butt again!" She's dramatically waving her hands with every point she makes.

"And stop laughing!" She stomps a big boot and glares at me a long moment before cracking up herself, "Ok. That's all pretty wacky and I'm probably being funny right now. Seriously, what's going on and how are you involved?"

"Umm, I am involved..." I trail off mulling things over. "Do you want the more detailed explanation or the short version?"

"Straight to the point." She says immediately.

I take a deep breath. I can probably fix things with the stopwatch if she has a bad reaction, as much as I don't want to have to do that. "Umm, well... I can kind of... stop time. And people will kind of do whatever I tell them when time is, umm, frozen. Sort of mind... control... I guess." I trail off realizing how ridiculous it sounds.

"What?" Crystal looks surprised. Whatever she was expecting this was not it. I can tell from her expression she's processing things so I keep quiet and wait. She looks at me before looking at the garage and then behind her to where Jessica flashed everybody.

"Did you mess with that chick and make her flash me?" She asks, still obviously thinking things through. "Wait, she didn't flash just me. Did you make her flash everybody? Wait! She didn't try to flash me in the garage! Did you make her flash anybody she sees? No, it wasn't deliberate. Everybody. Clothes. Didn't care. Did you make her just, like, randomly flash people? And not really notice? Or care?" She usually figures things out pretty quickly and this is no exception. "Nothing else really makes and that fits with your story of having mind control powers."

"Umm, yes..." I mutter.

"I call bullshit." She says firmly. "I don't know how you got her to do that but wacky magic time stopping mind control powers are total bullshit."

"It's not bullshit!" I protest. "Seriously, it's true!"

"Look dude, as cool as that would be, magic isn't real." She crosses her arms grumpily. "I wish it was but it isn't." ⁹

"I didn't believe it either until I got the... umm... powers. Yesterday. Today. Whenever." I think technically it was today even though I feel like I've had several days of fun.

"Yeah? Fine." Crystal says, obviously not believing me. "Make her flash her boobs at us." She points at a random woman in jeans and a T-shirt heading into the grocery store. "If some random person will..."

I pull out the stopwatch and realize that it's clear Crystal doesn't notice it in my hand. I freeze time, tell the woman to flash us and for nobody else to care, and resume time standing next to Crystal. She resumes talking like nothing happened, "...randomly flash her boobs... holy fuck she just showed us her tits!" Crystal grabs my arm excitedly.

"Ok, I'm starting to get convinced. Make that guy moon us!" Using the stopwatch I have a middle aged dad moon us. "Fuck. You really can do all that! Wait, can you move things when you stop time?" I nod. "Hot damn! Can you take that chick's bra and have her come get it back from us?" She points to a woman in yoga pants and a loose crop top.

Stopping time again I go to the woman Crystal pointed at. She's a very fit brunette, average height, and maybe in her early 30s. It's hard to tell how busty she is with the loose shirt but her skin tight black pants show off her toned legs and butt.

Lifting the shirt up reveals a nice but fairly plain and functional black sports bra that matches her bottoms. I almost start pulling her shirt off when I notice it has a zipper on the front. Grinning I pull the tab down, using both hands to finish, until the two halves separate.

She has sexy smaller breasts with thick pink nipples. Bending over slightly I lick a little nub before opening my mouth wide to suck on her breast. I give the other breast the same attention, getting both nipples nice and firm. I resist the ever present temptation to play more and remove her bra with only a little extra fondling.

I get her shirt back in place, the loose thin fabric making it clear that she's braless with her firm nipples showing through. I give her some instructions before taking her bra back to Crystal and restarting time.

Crystal is shocked when I suddenly hand her a bra I didn't have before. She's about to say something but I quickly grab her arm and pull her into the garage. "Follow me. I'm pretty sure you'll like this. I hope."

She allows herself to be lead into the garage and between a pair of SUVs near the door. Despite seeing people flash and moon her, she seems stunned to be holding the still warm bra of some random woman. She keeps looking back and forth between me and the undergarment, trying to figure out what to say. She's uncharacteristically speechless as I keep an eye on the door.

I see the athletic brunette enter the garage and wave her over. Crystal stares as the obviously braless stranger joins us between the tall vehicles, mostly hidden from view. "Could you please give me my bra back?" she asks politely.

Crystal's brain seems to be locking up and she wordlessly holds the bra out. The newcomer shakes her head, "Oh, I can't just take it from you. You need to give it to me."

"What?" Crystal blurts out, staring at the woman's chest.

"Here, I'll help." The brunette pulls her loose shirt up and off, fully exposing her perky breasts to us. Crystal keeps staring in disbelief at the now topless woman. "Can you give me my bra back please? You'll have to put it on me."

"What?" Crystal blurts out again. She finally looks at me with wide eyes. "You can do shit like this? Holy fuck!" She turns back to the patiently waiting woman with the bare breasts, "Umm, so you want me to put your bra on?"

"Yes please." She answers. "And feel free to touch me too. I love having my breasts played with." I gave her some specific instructions in addition to the usual love of breastplay I'm probably going to give everyone.

Crystal is hesitant at first, like she's not sure what to do. She manages to get the bra on both shoulders while the brunette stands there and allows herself to be moved around and posed. She stands there holding both sides of the bra while staring at the breasts she's about to cover.

She jumps slightly when the brunette speaks up, "Don't you like my breasts?" She pouts slightly. "You haven't played with them at all and I love having them played with! Don't you want to play with them?"

Crystal seems like she still doesn't know what to do so I get behind the woman and run my hands up her toned stomach to cup her smallish breasts. "Oooohhhh, yeah that feels good!" I gently pull her thick nipples and shake her smallish breasts before holding my hands under them, offering them to Crystal.

My pale, punky friend stares a long moment before leaning forward to kiss a small breast. That hesitant kiss rapidly turns into serious licking and sucking as she takes over from me. I drop my hands to the lycra covered hips and pull her firm, toned rear against me. My hard cock presses between her cheeks as Crystal firmly kneads and pulls and sucks on the beautiful pair of small breasts in front of her.

The woman starts quietly moaning as she presses herself back against me firmly while leaning forward slightly to encourage the attention at her chest. It seems Crystal's initial hesitation is rapidly replaced by enthusiastic playing. I get the feeling my coworker turned friend turned possible sex confidant might like breasts almost as much as me.

It only takes a few minutes for the athletic woman's moans to suddenly shift as she orgasms almost entirely from Crystal's attentions. I'm really tempted join in and do more but I want to honestly tell Crystal she got the woman off from breastplay alone. The woman grinding her rear against my crotch probably helped a little but not that much.

Unbeknownst to Crystal I had to stop time a couple of times to tell people walking by to ignore the scene. I didn't want her to be interrupted once she started. I know there are lots of ways I could convince her of my supernatural powers but this is definitely one of the more fun and sexy ways to do it.

From the moaning sounds she's making, Crystal is getting really turned on too as she firmly squeezes and sucks on the brunette's breasts through her orgasm. Once the woman's shaking subsides Crystal stands up to look between my grinning face and the small breasts tinged slightly red from the somewhat forceful playing.

"Mmm, that felt amazing!" The brunette sighs happily. "Thank you!" She smiles at Crystal dreamily in her post-orgasmic high. "Can you fix my bra now so I can get back to shopping? Unless you want to play with my breasts more. If you do though, maybe a little gentler this time. They're a lot more sensitive and a little sore now."

Crystal seems shocked again and she stares between me and the bare breasts in front of her again. "This was, uh, great but I should let you, um, get going." Crystal stammers slightly. She kisses the breasts in front of her again before pulling the bra closed and zipping it up.

The brunette thanks both of us for a fun time and pulls out her phone to exchange information with me. Again she has profile pictures automatically added, a nice shot of her face and a shot of my hands holding her breasts up on display. There's also a close-up of Crystal's tongue licking a nipple. She waves goodbye while pulling her shirt back on before exiting the garage, presumably to go grocery shopping.

Crystal watches everything in silence until the brunette is gone. She rounds on me with barely contained excitement, "Hot fucking damn! That was easily one of the sexiest things I've ever done! I just sucked her tits until she came! I've never had a woman do that before, and I've tried! Right here in a parking garage! It's so awesome and sexy and naughty and... and..."

I notice she's squirming a little, rubbing her ripped fishnet clad thighs together. "Ooohhh, I've never wanted to finger myself in public more than right now, and that's saying something!" She realizes what she just said and her pale face blushes slightly.

"Ok, what the fuck happened? How did you get this power? What can you do? Spill!" A thought suddenly hits her. "Oh shit! Did you play with that hot blonde babe? The one who was flashing her big boobs at everybody!"

She sees something in my reaction. "Fuuuuuck! You totally did, didn't you!" She moans with obvious arousal. "How did you fuck her? Bent over? Against a wall? On a car? Oh pleeease tell me you fucked her big tits!"

I must have smiled more at her questions. "You did! Mmm, I want to see that! You have let me see you do that! That would be so fucking hot! I'd love to watch you play with somebody! Then you'd play with me! Then we'd play with the hottie together! That would be so fucking sexy!"

She's pressing a hand against the front of her tight shorts as her other hand drifts up to squeeze her own breast. She suddenly stops and stares at me, "Oh shit! I just said that out loud, didn't I."